Connie Timmons Floral Designer Reviews

Kingsport, TN
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Hei M. Married on 03/26/2017
    Connie is GREAT to work with, she did an amazing job for my wedding. Everyone said the arbor was decorated so pretty, and the bouquets looks great too. She is very reliable, reply emails very fast, very pleasant to work with and did an amazing job.
    Nichole Married on 05/07/2016
    Connie was so easy to work with and our flowers were beautiful! We had somewhat of a destination wedding so weren't able to meet in person to discuss details, but Connie was happy to do so over the phone and via email.
    Stephanie Married on 05/31/2014
    Connie made all my floral dreams come true. She took my vague floral ideas and made them into a stunning reality for our wedding ceremony. It was more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Connie does amazing work!!
    Holly Married on 05/24/2014
    Love Connie and her work!! Our wedding flowers were PERFECT and she's so easy to work with!
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 10/27/2012
    I could not have been happier with the work Connie did for my October wedding. During the initial consultation, she took the time to discuss my visions for the wedding and provided her creative insight as well. She was very thorough and involved and by the time I left, I felt so much better about my plans for the wedding. Later in the process, after tweaking my color scheme just a bit, I began to second guess the entire thing. Connie again took the time to review everything with me and reassured me everything was going to be great. She wasn't wrong! Her work was beautiful--from the bouquets, to the arch at the ceremony, to the centerpieces, to a unique wreath display. Thank you Connie for your patience, your attention to detail, and for the beautiful floral work you did. I appreciate you so much.
    Robin Married on 04/22/2006
    Connie is the sweetest person ever, and probably one of the most talented event florists in the southeast. She welcomed me to her beautiful home for the consultation, and was able to make suggestions and give me ideas that really made my vision come to life. Even though I am very artistic myself, on the day of the wedding I was completely blown away by the way she transformed my family's farm and barn with her talent. I just stood there staring because it was so much more beautiful than I had imagined! She has a wonderful "can-do" attitude, and I felt perfectly at ease knowing that she was making sure the wedding and reception were beautiful right down to the details!
    Amie Married on 09/20/2014
    Connie did an amazing job with our flowers!!! So gorgeous!!!!