Connie Leal Photography Reviews

Connie Leal Photography 6
Connie Leal Photography 7

Manny · Married on 11/20/2018

Engagement photos

We won a free engagement shoot with Connie after attending our venue's vendor showcase. She was very friendly, and available to do our photos whenever we wanted. We had to reschedule due to rain but she was understanding. The photos turned out amazing and she has a great eye for color and light. She gives just the right amount of direction but also lets you be yourself!

Sent on 03/26/2019

jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Photographer

Connie did such an amazing job, her pictures are beautiful. I bought a bigger package and I must say it was worth every penny, The quality of her work is just beautiful. Thank you Connie and your staff 😁

Sent on 10/23/2018

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Capturing the moment

Connie was amazing to work with, she made the day so easy. Our pictures capture every moment we wanted from our wedding. She listened to any particular photos we wanted and got them. We are so happy to have choose such a kind and talented person to capture our day.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Photographer

We could not be any happier with Connie's work. She was a pleasureto work with, the photos are beautiful, and we have the perfect wedding album  to remember the day.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Michael · Married on 10/20/2017

Connie was absolutely awesome for our special and challenging day. Very professional and great service in every part of our wedding. Total top notch and very detail oriented. We will be using her for other family photo needs for years to come!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Connie Leal Photography 15

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

We truly could not be happier with the service provided by Connie. She is so talented, creative and kind. Our photos turned out so amazing, she did a great job of really getting our personalities come thru in a photo. Not only did she capture all the important moments of the Wedding day, as one can imagine of the bride and groom on the wedding day, Paul and I were going in every direction trying to see all our guests and take care of all the wedding formalities, we probably missed some funny and sweet moments that happened amongst our friends and family. Thankfully Connie was intuitive enough to capture those moments, making it seem like we were there with them the whole time. It takes a certain something to know when to capture a moment with a photograph, and Connie knew every time. We now have those images to treasure forever. I enjoyed working with Connie because she was so professional, a great communicator, and made me feel like a real person and not just some client. The overall experience was, easy going, stress fee and so much fun! We love our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We would highly recommend hiring Connie if you get the chance.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2017

Connie is amazing on every level. Our engagement pictures blew me away, and our wedding pictures are exactly what I wanted. She totally captured everything we wanted in our pictures. Not to mention she is a lighting queen, the lighting in all our pictures is breath taking. Connie not only is a great photographer, but honestly just a caring sweet person to be around. She made everything so enjoyable, easy, and fun! I will be coming to Connie for ANY pictures we need in the future. Thank you thank you again Connie! YOURE THE BEST.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Connie Leal Photography 16
    Connie Leal Photography 17
    Connie Leal Photography 18

Tina · Married on 08/12/2017

Connie is wonderful and reasonably priced. Her as well as her partner captured so many beautiful moments and details of our wedding day and were so professional and easy to work with! She really made me and the groom feel so special. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Connie Leal Photography 19
    Connie Leal Photography 20

Megan · Married on 07/07/2017

Connie is amazing!!! I loved working with her for my engagement and wedding. I will definitely use her again. All of my photos came out great!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Michele · Married on 06/16/2017

Connie and I met at a bridal fair and she instantly stood out among the sea of photographers that were also there. Her work is amazing and her prices are extremely fair. I’m so glad that she was able to be my wedding photographer. My pictures turned out amazing and exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend connie and look forward to hopefully working with her in the future for any family photography needs.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Connie Leal Photography 21
    Connie Leal Photography 22
    Connie Leal Photography 23
    Connie Leal Photography 24

Angelina · Married on 11/06/2016

We had Connie shoot our engagement photos-- this was our very first time with a photographer and didn't know what to expect. I was very shy infront of camera & felt a bit awkward at first having our photos taken - but Connie quickly made us feel so comfortable with her calm, cool & fun personality. Made the process quick, fun & Fast. Our photos came out beautiful! We even booked her for our wedding photo's , she captured every detail & moment that I'll have & cherish forever. So worth the investment. She's been a pleasure working with - very professional, organized, answered all our questions, not pushy at all & priced very reasonable. I now have a go-to photographer for life ;) Cant wait to have her capture my maternity photo's next -in the near future.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Elsa · Married on 10/29/2016

It was a pleasure working with Connie. From the initial meeting we had, we knew that we wanted her as our photographer. Aside from seeing her work, we loved that fact she was engaged in getting to know us and not just interested in our business. We are beyond please with the outcome out our pictures (engagement and wedding). Thank you Connie for capturing our happily ever after!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Connie was absolutely wonderful from start to finish! We LOVE our photos, and Connie has been so fun and easy to work with throughout. My husband and I had a very specific idea of what we wanted, and Connie really went above and beyond to make sure our photos were exactly what we were looking for. She NAILED it! Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos are so incredibly AMAZING! The hardest is narrowing down our favorites, because there are just so many we love! We will definitely be using Connie again, and one of my friends has now booked Connie for her wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Krupa · Married on 10/15/2016

Connie was super professional, and charged a reasonable rate. She and the second photographer showed up on time as well! She was willing to work with me to customize a package to my liking as well.

What I loved about her was that she has a very "natural" style of photography that reflects reality, whereas some of the other photographers I met with overly touched up the photos.

I would definitely recommend her for any of your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kaylee · Married on 10/08/2016

Connie did an exceptionally great job with our engagement and wedding photography. We loved her creative, fun personality! She was willing to accommodate all of our needs, was very prompt in getting back to us! Her passion for photography shines in her work. Thank you, Connie !

Sent on 02/21/2017

Cecy · Married on 09/15/2016

As a wedding planner I like to work with vendors who are professional, team players and give quality work to my clients and Connie Leal definitely does that. She's out going and listens to your needs to give you the best and memorable product. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Mayra · Married on 04/22/2016

Connie is the best and you will not be dissapointed if you hire her!
    We hired Connie to do our engagement shoot and our wedding.
    During our engagement shoot we moved the location last minute but she was so flexible and accommodating. It was at Baker Beach where my husband and i go regularly. Connie just knows how to capture our love and gets the perfect lighting with the sun. She is truly unbelievable and I was so happy with how all the pictures came out. She also provided us a book with our engagement pictures that our guest can sign into the day of our wedding.
    No the day of our wedding was a tough day. Our bulldog Buster who was suppose to be part of our wedding, past away the day before our wedding. It was such a hard time in our lives because he was our first baby. Connie knew just what to say to help us get through the day and captured beautiful pictures of our special day.
    There are so many pictures that I am in love with, like i said before the way she captures the sun in the pictures is unbelievable and so beautiful.
    Another great thing is that she gave us is a beautiful album of our wedding day that I just love!
    Thank you Connie for capturing the most beautiful pictures in such a special time of our lives!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Connie was great to work with! She was professional and helped keep me calm on my wedding day. She knew what to do and when to do it, and we got so many amazing photos of our special day.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Connie and her second shooter Stephanie were absolutely amazing! They were by far our favorite vendors.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2014

Very nice photographer to work with. Pictures turned out very nice.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Corinna · Married on 09/21/2013

Connie was so amazing for my wedding. She is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable. I loved my pictures and so did everyone else! Thanks Connie!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Elise · Married on 03/10/2013

Connie was easy to contact, very complimentary during photo sessions, and comfortable to work with. She made it easy to find a pose and hold without feeling uncomfortable or socially awkward. Our photographs turned out beautifully and she captured the feeling of early morning, dewy romanticism that we had hoped to see.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Connie was a delight to work with! She made us both very comfortable, kept my bridal party laughing, helped corral dawdling family members, and her images were lovely. We received our images in the exact estimated time-frame.

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/14/2012

Connie does amazing work. My husband is really finicky and I was getting really frustrated after about the fifth photographer I sent him, he didn't like. He wouldn't like the pictures or would get bad vibes off of the websites. When I sent him the link to Connie's website, he instantly said he wanted to meet with her. With in five minutes of meeting her, we knew we wanted to book her. On the day of the wedding, Connie was our photographer along with one of her associates. The pictures were gorgeous and we could not be happier with them. Every time we look at them it takes us back to the exact moment in the photo. Along with getting the rights to the pictures, a engagement photo shoot, you also get a photo album, which is absolutely beautiful too. Whenever I had a question, Connie would always respond to my emails right away, keeping me at ease. She does an amazing job, and I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 09/16/2012