Configure Beauty Detroit Reviews

Configure Beauty Detroit 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth N · Getting married on 01/05/2021

100% recomendable

AMAZING! I waited until the very last minute to find a salon for hair and makeup for my wedding (like 2 weeks before last minute) and by some stroke of luck Configure Beauty had availability. I could not have been happier with their work. Emily for makeup and Dakota for hair did a fabulous job. They did hair and makeup for my 4 sisters, my mom and myself. We all have very different taste and they nailed it with each one of us. They were efficient and worked quickly to get us ready in time. I am so happy it worked out to use Configure Beauty Detroit. The owner Robbin was great to work with. She responded quickly and we were able to get everything organized in no time. Thank you Robbin, Emily and Dakota!

Dear Elizabeth,
    I can’t begin to thank you enough for your kind words and reviews! You have been such a pleasure to work with and we appreciate you and your family for taking the time to share your experience with Configure Beauty! I’m so happy you found us! We wish you many blessings in your new life adventure! ❤️
  • Madeline

Madeline Niehaus · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing hair and makeup

Makeup and hair was amazing. The stylists were so professional and we were all so happy with our hair and makeup, it was very natural just like we asked and lasted us the entire night. Highly recommend!!

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you Madeline for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate you and are so happy that you loved your hair and makeup! We hope to see you again sometime! Take care!

Ranya Al-Jamal · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Amaizng Service Amzingggg Artist!

I have been looking for a makeup artist for my wedding for about a few weeks and I found out about Configure Beauty from wedding wire and they are amazing! I messaged Robin about booking a trial and she responded quickly. Shes super professional and so sweet! She did an amazing job on my makeup. She listens to what her clients and brides want. I would definitely recommend her. The makeup she uses is quality. my makeup lasted all day! You wont be disappointed. 💄💋

Sent on 11/03/2018

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Oh my goodness! You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your review! I can’t wait for the wedding! 😘💖

Meg N. · Married on 05/25/2019

Mother of the Bride

We really enjoyed working with you! The makeup was beautiful and natural. Each hairstyle individual and natural! Thank you for your professional touch!

• Chelsea

Chelsea Depoole · Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience

Robbin and her team were amazing! She was quick with her responses and very organized. I had a HUGE bridal party... 12 girls plus my mother getting hair and makeup up done and Robbin and her team handled us with ease! The day ran so smoothly and we were done in time and everyone looked amazing! I would highly recommend Configure Beauty!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Configure Beauty Detroit 8
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 01/01/2019

Perfect Wedding Make-up!

Robbin is the absolute best! She is incredibly easy to work with, punctual and adaptable. I live in LA and was so confident heading to Detroit because of how wonderful she was prior to me getting there. I felt so beautiful walking down the aisle to my husband! My make-up and lashes lasted and lasted, and the make-up itself was light and breathable. She was so sweet to even gave me a lipstick. I wish I lived in Michigan, so I could give her a hug! Thank you, Robbin

Sent on 06/07/2019

Dear Kathryn!
    Thank you so so much for your kind words and taking your time to write this sweet review! I’m sending you a virtual hug now! You were a dream to work with as well! XO- Robbin

Alexa Metzger · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Robbin and her other artist were wonderful to work with! They were great with our wedding party, and did a wonderful job of making everyone look beautiful. Robbin was easy to communicate with and responsive leading up to the wedding. She offered a trial for the bride and was very patient in making sure that I looked exactly the way I wanted on my big day and I so appreciated the extra time she put in! I STRONGLY recommend using her for your wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Dear Alexa,
    Thank you so much for the great review and your kind words! You were an absolute joy to work with! I appreciate you! Best wishes on your new journey!

Lindsey Bartlett · Married on 12/15/2018

Winter Wonderful!

Configure Beauty is wonderful! Robbin was a perfect fit for my wedding day and was nothing short of amazing. She made my bridesmaids, mom, and I look beautiful. I felt the prettiest I’ve ever felt on my wedding day and that was a great feeling. Aside from her being so good at what she does, we had so much fun with her too! I’m so thankful for a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding day needs! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Configure Beauty Detroit 9
    Configure Beauty Detroit 10

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Awe! Thank you Lindsey! 🥰 In so glad that everyone was happy! I had one of the best experiences with you! Thank YOU! 😊
  • Remy

Remy · Married on 12/08/2018

Robbin was amazing!

I am not someone who wears makeup on a regular basis, and my knowledge of it is even less. Needless to say, I was nervous when searching for a makeup artist for my wedding day. I found Configure Beauty and was impressed by the reviews I read so I contacted Robbin for more information and a trial. The morning of my trial she was very accommodating and did her best to make sure she completely understood what I was looking for. She showed me sample photos of different styles so I could have a visual of what I was describing. I loved the makeup we tried during the trial, and booked her for my wedding day. On the day of the wedding she was prompt, gracious, and kept us on schedule. She made my bridal party and myself look absolutely stunning. My makeup stayed on the entire day, including the lashes. I was beyond impressed and received many compliments on my makeup from my guests. Robbin is very skilled at what she does, and a very sweet person. She was also extremely responsive in the months leading up to the wedding, answering my many questions and accommodating my changing number of people receiving services. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist on their special day, or any day for that matter!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you so much Remy!! I’m so glad we met and had the chance to work together! You are awesome and so beautiful ! 🙌🏻😽

Allison A. · Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal.

I hired Robbin and Configure Beauty Detroit for my wedding in October and let me say, it was one of the best decisions I made. Robbin was so responsive and wonderful right from the beginning and made everything so easy! I went for a trial probably about 2 months before my wedding and Robbin NAILED the look I was going for. There were 8 girls total that got their makeup done the day of the wedding so Robbin and another makeup artist (I can’t remember her name, 🤦🏼‍♀️) came to our house which was awesome because we didn’t have to waste any time driving! Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and we had a ton of fun with them! We didn’t not have Configure Beauty do our hair but I have to imagine it would have been just as beautiful as the makeup if we did. I could go on and on but to make it short, Robbin and her team were phenomenal. You will not regret choosing Configure Beauty Detroit.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Configure Beauty Detroit 11

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you Allison! I appreciate taking the time to write this review and I’m so happy that you had a great experience! We absolutely loved working with you! 😊💗

Alivia · Married on 10/13/2018

Great wedding day experience

Robbin and Sarah both made me and my bridal party super comfortable. They were very easy going, listened and executed on what we each wanted, and just felt like fun additions to the wedding day festivities. I would definitely recommend them to any girlfriends looking for wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/06/2018

Everyone looked GORGEOUS!

As a NYC bride planning a wedding in the Detroit area I was most nervous about hair and makeup. Robbin was excellent from the start, and worked around my travel schedule to book two different trials for hair and one for makeup, and even did my mom’s makeup for my shower! Robbin and Dayna, who did hair, took my general idea of what I wanted and turned it into a beautiful result. They really have an eye for how to emphasize your best features - and they were so patient with me as I was fairly picky! A few weeks prior to the wedding I contacted Robbin to ask if she could accommodate several of my aunts and cousins for hair and makeup, which she did. On the wedding day Robbin and her team did makeup and hair for me, my bridal party, and my family and everyone LOVED the outcome!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Dear Brianna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and review! You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! We truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day!
    Best wishes,
    Configure Beauty Detroit
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/28/2018

Exceptional

One of the best decisions made for our wedding was hiring Robbin and her team. Not only are they absolutely incredible at their jobs, but they are also so sweet and genuine. Robbin did the makeup for myself, my bridal party, and our mothers. Everyone looked beautiful and was thrilled with their looks. Not only does she listen to what you want, but she also provides suggestions along the way. It's clear she is super knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. When getting my makeup done I always have a fear that it will look super "cakey" or overdone, but not with Robbin. Dayna did hair for everyone and I can't say enough good things. I had a very specific vision in mind for my look and in my trial, my hair just didn't seem to hold up (we actually did two trials, which was uncommon but they did it to make sure I was happy - again, amazing). Dayna promised me she would get it, and of course, she did not disappoint. I honestly didn't think it was possible for my hair to look the way it did, but they are magicians! :) It's a complete bonus that they are truly amazing people, too. If you have the opportunity to work with them, don't hesitate.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Configure Beauty Detroit 12
    Configure Beauty Detroit 13
    Configure Beauty Detroit 14

Dear Hilary,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and reviews! We loved every minute of working with you and we appreciate you so much! 💗 Your photos are absolutely amazing by the way!!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Some say every person you meet along your path in life, you meet for a reason. Now, Robbin and her team at Configure Beauty May have been hired for hair and make up for my wedding, but they are all so incredibly genuine, and down to earth. All my bridesmaids were amazed at their hair and makeup, (I will be completely honest and say all my besties all have very strong personalities and very different style) and everyone was very satisfied. Robbin did my bridal makeup and looking at pictures and videos still she was able to capture the type of bridal make up I had envisioned and wanted. Everyone was amazing and the makeup and hair lasted throughout the entire night (which is shocking because we are very emotional people lol) I truly hope that I have more events where I can have my make up done by Robbin. Her passion for what she does daily is truly undeniably, she is an artist that even when you do a trial with her she is “all in” and totally dedicated to you and in that moment. When you work with her, you feel like you’re gaining one of the coolest friends along your life’s path, at least I did. Configure beauty- you ladies are amazing, thank you for making “our best day ever”, truly breathtaking.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Configure Beauty Detroit 15

Dear Ashley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! It has been so great getting to know you this past year and we truly enjoyed working with you!

angela · Married on 08/18/2018

Robbin and Dayna were very professional and accommodating. Robbin even put makeup on a bridesmaid that was not scheduled. It made our wedding day "beautiful". Thanks for relieving so much stress from our day. Sorry. I couldn't get the photos to upload.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you so much Angela! We had so much fun getting ready with you! We appreciate your kind review!

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

They are beyond talented!!!! We all looked fantastic on my wedding day due to these ladies talent :). They make you look beautiful but not in an over done way.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you Nicole! You are so sweet! We absolutely loved being a part of your day!!
  • F

Feryal · Married on 05/26/2018

Our makeup was beautifully done! Had the best makeup artist. Configure Beauty is going to be our makeup artist from now on!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Configure Beauty Detroit 16
    Configure Beauty Detroit 17
    Configure Beauty Detroit 18

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you so much Feryal! We are so happy that you loved your makeup and can’t wait to see you again!

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Robbin was absolutely fantastic. During my trial she took everything I said into consideration. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup that often, It was important for me to feel like myself while also feeling beautiful on my wedding day, and Robbin was perfect. My makeup was amazing and it lasted all night! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! You are fantastic! Thank you for having my team and I on your beautiful day!

Theresa · Married on 01/20/2018

We love the makeup Robbin did for my daughter’s wedding. She was willing to be at the house by 615 am to get all four of us looking fabulous with makeup that lasted til after 1 pm. My daughters and I felt like we weren’t even wearing makeup at all including the eyelashes. She has an easy to talk with and makes everyone feel at ease. We highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist. She did a great job!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Theresa! I truly enjoyed getting you and the girls all glammed up!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Robbin did a great job and was so accommodating the day of the wedding! She added lashes for my bridal party and even moved rooms for us!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/13/2017

Robbin/Configure was one of the best things to happen to our wedding! We originally had another makeup artist booked, but she had to drop out extremely last minute. Robbin was able and willing to fill in on-site at our venue in the thumb with five days’ notice! She and Sarah (hair artist) were wonderful to work with, communicate with, and have with us on the wedding morning - starting at 6am to accommodate our early afternoon ceremony! And of course, they did an extraordinary job. My wedding had a specific, vintage theme and their work was spot-on and gorgeous!! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Robbin is an amazing make-up artist and did an excellent job both times she's done my make-up! She is very talented and I couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Configure Beauty Detroit's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your review! It means a lot! I would love to do your makeup anytime!!;)

Marie · Married on 09/09/2017

Robbin was such an amazing makeup artist. Her skills are unparalleled. I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Not only are her skills excellent but she is also such a nice and fun person! Everyone in my wedding party ranted and raved about her. So pleased that I chose her to do my makeup on my big day!!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Configure Beauty Detroit 19
    Configure Beauty Detroit 20

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2017

Robbin is a wonderful makeup artist and knows how to work with clients in a fun and professional way. She made my makeup look beautiful the day of my wedding. It was very natural looking. I have had my makeup done by Robbin a couple other times and have always loved my results. She also did a beautiful job on my bridal party's make up and each of them looked beautiful and were very happy with their results also. Robbin is always prepared, very timely, great at communicating and has a heart of gold! I highly recommend her for any special occasion. She really is the best!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 08/12/2017

Robbin was outstanding on our wedding day and in the weeks leading up to the event! On the day of, both Robbin and Sarah (hair stylist) were flexible and happy to make adjustments to the schedule without any issue. Everybody's makeup and hair looked incredible- natural but still glamorous, and it lasted all night. Having them come to the house to do hair and makeup was a significant investment, but very worthwhile as it reduced my stress level as I got ready that day, particularly having done a trial with them and knowing that the makeup was tear and sweat proof! I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 09/27/2017