Confetti's Party Rentals Reviews

8 | Little Rock, AR

8 Reviews for Confetti's Party Rentals

Amy · Married on 09/04/2015

We had a very last-minute decision to rent items and Confetti's worked with us without a problem to get exactly what we needed. Our venue's requirements for deliver and pick-up hours were very exact and the staff worked with us without any problems to make sure things were taken care of.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Emilie · Married on 05/30/2015

Confetti's has a wonderful selection and great quality of rentals! They are so helpful and very easy to work with!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

KB · Married on 05/25/2014

We rented table cloths and a few tables from here for our wedding. They were very well priced and everyone was so easy to work with and nice!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Amy · Married on 03/29/2008

Confetti's was great--they were flexible about the drop off point because I wasn't sure if it was going to rain or not.

Sent on 05/13/2008

This vendor is easy to work with, and they have a great selection to choose from. We went to the store several time, changing our order a little each time. They were patient and very helpful with the planning process.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Confetti's to rent 150 white resin chairs for our ceremony/reception. Their prices were very similar to others I had priced out in the area. They delivered and picked up from the ceremony site, and everything was as expected. They have a strict policy on outdoor storage of chairs, a strict set-up/drop off policy, and were not the friendliest of vendors to work with compared to what I expect to have in Arkansas. Overall, I would still recommend for rentals.

Sent on 09/08/2017

3.0

As far as the rentals went, everything was fine. They delivered on time. However, they never left us a bag to return the linens in then proceeded to tell us we did not return everything. They also charged an outrageous amount for "damages". They automatically charged my card instead of giving us a bill. I thought this aspect was unprofessional. We were already paying so much money for rentals and then added a crazy amount for damages.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Audrey · Married on 05/21/2016

0.4
      0.5

I would not recommend this vendor. They were very unprofessional, unorganized, and rude. There were multiple hidden fees and add ons. Also, they charged my card for damages and missing items while I was on my honeymoon before getting my permission to charge my card or before asking my caterer or wedding planner if they had seen the missing items. Very unprofessional.

Sent on 08/15/2016