68 Reviews for Confetti, LLC

Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
68 Confetti, LLC Reviews

Confetti was recommended to us by our wedding venue, and I am so glad we decided to use Confetti and Barbara as our florist! Several months before the wedding, after getting a general sense of what we were looking for, Barbara had a couple meetings with us, one to narrow down several options for the flowers and linens, and the other where she actually set up mock tables with the flowers, candles, linens, placecards, etc. We stayed at her shop for a few hours while Barbara rushed around, setting up the arrangements in different ways with different items until we decided on exactly what we wanted.

Up to the wedding, Barbara was in frequent communication with us to make sure that everything was being set up according to plan. And on the day, needless to say, the venue looked absolutely spectacular! We couldn’t have been happier with the services. Barbara is super professional, easy to work with, and is an exceptionally knowledgeable and talented florist who will work hard to help you achieve whatever look you are trying to achieve.

Profile Picture Carla, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This vendor is very special to me. As right before my wedding day my life had taken a turn for the worst. Confetti has been very patient and understanding and worked with me. They are genuine people that want your special day to be special no matter what the circumstances life throws at you. All the flowers and hard work they put in turned out amazing and beautiful.

Photo for Confetti, LLC Review - My favortie, absolutely beautiful
Photo for Confetti, LLC Review - For perfect for this snowy wonderful I prayed for.
Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets

I cannot get over how beautiful the flowers were for my wedding! I'm not a very big flower person and these flowers really took my breath away. Very easy to work with and understanding of my vision and budget. I cant say greater things about Confetti.

Profile Picture monica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barbara and her team were absolutely great to work with! I had all sorts of ideas and visions when I first went to meet with them and throughout the planning would send them photos and questions. They were always quick to respond and never just said No. They made sure to go over all the details and breakdown what would work best based on season. They also worked withing my budget and were very flexible when we made changes. On the day of the wedding, they were there on time and made sure all was setup the way we had discussed. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were just beautiful and everything I envisioned. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Barbara Nelson and her team at Confetti were wonderful! I had 100% confidence in her and trusted her taste more then my own. The prototype meeting was essential and on the day of, the flowers turned out even more beautiful then I could have possibly imagined. She made my very specific vision become a reality and I could not recommend her more.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barbara and her team were awesome helping with all the needs of my wedding. The flowers were perfect from the little details to the large bouquet I was walking down the aisle with. Barbara was great at trying to understand what I wanted for my wedding and making the vision in my head come to life.

Photo for Confetti, LLC Review - Flowers on the cake
Profile Picture Amy, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Confetti not only met, but exceeded my expectations for my daughter's wedding. Barbara and her staff are a delight to work with and are friendly and professional. Barbara's personal touch makes creativity top shelf at Confetti! Questions were answered in a timely manner and last minute changes on my part were handled easily and without hesitation. Delivery and set-up were flawless!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Barbara and the rest of her team at Confetti were amazing! We communicated back and forth for many, many months leading up to my wedding and she was always responsive, patient, and helpful. Everything she delivered day of was exactly how I imagined it. She definitely got my vision and helped bring it to life. I highly recommend Confetti!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Barbara and her team at Confetti events are absolutely amazing. I loved the flowers at my wedding so much, I wish they could have lasted forever. All my guests raved about them and still compliment me on them to this day. I recommend Confetti events to everyone! They truly took my dream vision and made it a reality. Look no further for florists! Thank you Barbara for everything!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

My wedding flowers were a dream come true thanks to Barbara and her team. Barbara worked with my collection of assorted bud vases AND my budget to create arrangements better than anything I could have imagined. Georgina knocked it out of the park with my flower crown. I’ll admit, I had some anxiety over my flower crown (there are so many styles out there now), to the point where I had created a mockup with fake flowers from Michaels to test out beforehand and was prepared to wear if the real thing didn’t work out. But she replicated it perfectly and I received so many compliments all night long. Nothing but good things to say about Confetti. I’ve already sent one bride-to-be their way, and will do so again and again!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Crowns, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Barbara Nelson and Confetti in general were wonderful! Even though I booked less than 2 months before my wedding, Barbara was entirely willing to work with me. I gave her my budget and after only a brief discussion about what I was envisioning regarding flowers, she quickly came up with a perfect plan! Confetti was so easy to work with in every regard and they did an amazing job - the flowers at my wedding were just beautiful. Thank you so much to Barbara, Georgina, and everyone at Confetti!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I recommend Confetti LLC to any bride! Barbara and her team are wonderful. The flowers at my wedding turned out fabulous and I couldn't have been happier. My husband and I got married in Jan. in the middle of a snow storm and Barbara and her team were still on time with all the flowers that had to make their way to my house, the church, and then venue. I am grateful for all the hardwork and effort they put in.

Profile Picture A, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Barbara outdid herself with the flowers for our wedding. I was amazed at how my vision came to life. Her professionalism and creativity is unparalleled. She was always quick to respond to my emails, offer helpful feedback and suggestions and took the time to work with my mother and I on the floral design of my wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and the flowers were truly amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. She also helped out so much with the day of setup for each table and brought additional flowers and candles to add accents where needed. My husband adored my bouquet and the display she created for our white birch alter is now in our backyard!! The colors and coordination was spectacular!
I cannot express enough what a beautifully talented woman Barbara is and what a pleasure it was to work with her.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I cannot recommend Barbara and the Confetti team enough! My consultation and preview meetings with Barbara were extremely fun and were some of the first moments I got to start to see the vision I had for my wedding start to come together during my planning process. She was extremely flexible and creative - working within my budget, incorporating items I had made or purchased myself and completely understood what kind of ambiance I wanted to convey. The day of my wedding ended up startng off very rainy, windy and cold - completely changing up our ceremony decor plans. The Confetti team handled the situation better than I ever could have hoped and I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. They are truly, truly wonderful! I loved absolutely everything they did, whether it was a planned decor option we discussed during consultations, or a day-of improvisation. Thank you again Barbara and team!!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We highly recommend Confetti, as Barbara and Georgina are a pleasure to work with!!! Barbara created such BEAUTIFUL bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding! I cried when I saw the final arrangements, as they were gorgeous!!! She added her personal touch and created such masterpieces! We knew from the moment we met her that she would know what our vision was and make everything come together!!! Also, Barbara and her team are very responsive and worked hard to stay within your budget- without taking away from the beauty in the flowers!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

Wow, what a great job they did. Not only were the flowers beautiful, Barbara gave us a ton of options but helped us decide too. She also made good suggestion about my son's outdoor wedding! Thanks so much, Confetti LLC!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Barbara and her team at Confetti are amazing.
They're a great company to work with and I highly recommend them.
Our flowers were gorgeous and we got many compliments.
My bouquet was about the prettiest I had ever seen.

Profile Picture Danny, 9/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough wonderful things about Barbara and her entire team at Confetti. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to flowers, and I trusted Barbara completely to come up with the flowers for our ceremony and reception. I'm so glad I did! I'm still receiving compliments on my flowers to this day. Everything looked like it was from a magazine. The boutonnieres for the guys were SO cool looking, they were actually thrilled to wear them. The centerpieces and the decorations on the place card table were also phenomenal. I asked for something a little wacky and outside the box, and Confetti really took my idea and made it amazing. Not only that, but they designed and printed the table numbers and the place cards, which looked fantastic. My venue didn't handle that stuff, so I was so relieved that they took care of it. It was one more thing I knew I didn't have to worry about. Barbara made me feel so relaxed about the whole process, and was also just an incredibly sweet person and wonderful to deal with. I had total confidence in the business from my first appointment. I could tell everything was taken very seriously, and that Confetti works hard to deliver the entire experience. They really do think about every detail. You get so much more than just a florist that will deliver the flowers and then walk away. They truly thought of everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Confetti to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

cannot say enough about Barb and Confetti. She was exceptional. Beyond what I could have ever expected or imagined. She MADE my wedding. I will never forget all the gorgeous flower arrangements, details, and decor from my wedding day. Barb is a true professional- full of knowledge, stories, suggestions, and guidance. She knows exactly what she is doing and I felt 100% comfortable with her ideas and trusted her explicitly. I am so glad that I chose her to arrange the flowers and provide her team to execute my highly-detailed and crazy vision. I supplied a lot of vintage vases, candle holders, plates, wine crates, and other pieces from my home and Barb made sure she utilized every piece. She incorporated flowers in every inch of the venue- places I did not even think of. Buffet tables, cake tables, mantle, aisles, etc. Barb then used the outdoor floral arrangements inside to further make the venue feel gorgeous and full of of color! We also rented LED lanterns around the wading pool at our venue. She threw flowers in the water for an added touch. It was such a beautiful focal point. I am so glad Barb talked me into this! People were loving the indoor/outdoor feel from dinner to dancing. I would like to add that Barb allowed my mom to be such a HUGE part of this process. As a gardener herself and owner of her own business, my mom wanted her blooms and her work to be apart of my special day. Barb and my mom discussed just what my mom would need to grow, pick, and provide. Barb had an exact stem number! She had a back up plan if none of the flowers bloomed, and had plenty of flowers to supplement whatever my mom did have. Because of these two hard working ladies, my wedding day was truly spectacular. Everyone kept talking about my bouquet and the large floral arrangements that were at the end of the aisle. Barb was so informative and was always there if I needed to pick her brain or confirm something with her. I knew she didn't look at my wedding as "just a wedding" but

Profile Picture Grace, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

The floral arrangements were EXQUISITE, the selection of flowers were perfect, the boutonnieres and bouquets were stunning and best of all, it was SUCH a pleasure to work with Barbara. When I needed to modify things based on budget or style preference Barbara catered to it all and she and her staff were always easy to reach.

Profile Picture vicki, 9/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The flowers at my wedding were even better than I ever could have imagined! I admitted to Barbara that I didn't know ANYTHING about flowers, but sent her some photos and she recreated it perfectly. In the last meeting, after completely changing everything we had planned in our centerpieces, she was more than accomadting. We went to the the walk-in and literally picked out "exactly" the flowers I wanted in the centerpiece.

My bridal bouquet took my own breath away. It's the one thing I keep going back to when people ask about the wedding. It was absolutley stunning. While it's the trend to do tiny baby's breath bouquet's lately, I'm glad I had Confetti design a beautiful, giant, colorful, bridal bouquet.

Another thing I loved about working with Barbara was how she frequently made suggestions of areas I could save money on. She knew my budget, she understood my vision, and presented me with options and ways that I could stick to that budget, such a repurposing the bridemaids bouquets as four of the table's centerpieces and using our own containers rather than renting hers.

I'd highly recommend the floral services from Barbara at Confetti!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The whole team at Confetti LLC did an amazing job for my wedding. Barbara was so helpful at our initial consultation, answered all my questions and gave great suggestions. They were quick to respond to any questions and send a proposal. I can't even begin to say how beautiful the bouquets were. I changed my idea a couple times throughout the process and they worked with me to give me exactly what I had in mind. I've received so many compliment from guests and people who saw pictures about how lovely the flowers were. Thank you!

Profile Picture Janie, 8/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

I would highly recommend Barbara and her team to any bride. The creativity, attention to detail and final results are out of this world. I was not a details bride and didn't come in with a lot of examples and yet Barbara was able to understand my vision and bring it to life. It was wonderful working with Confetti

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When planning our wedding, my Fiance and I wanted to keep our decor really rustic. Therefore we knew that our flowers couldn't be typical "flowers" but instead a mixture of foliage/greenery and flowers. Since this wasn't a "typical" wedding flower style, we were a little nervous that we wouldn't be able to find a company that could create exactly what we wanted. However, after working with Barbara and Georgina from Confetti, we knew we weren't going to be disappointed! When the flowers arrived at my hotel room (before the wedding), I literally almost cried! They looked EXACTLY how we wanted them to look! My bouquet was unbelievable!! It had succulents, white roses, eucalyptus, lotus pods, etc... I couldn't have asked for anything more! All of my bridesmaids' bouquets were smaller versions of my bouquet and they all turned out awesome as well! I loved all of the bouquets SO much that I am currently drying them all out so that I can keep them forever! If you're getting married (or planning an event) and you need a company to supply your flowers, then I HIGHLY recommend Confetti! I can't say enough great things about the company and about Barbara and Georgina!!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages