Confetti Reviews

Confetti 6
Confetti 7

Elizabeth D · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Great Experience !

Barbara and Georgina were great to work with at Confetti. They really listened to our vision. We had to plan long distance for our big day, they responded quickly to emails and phone calls, when were in town everything was ready for us to select. The venue and our tables were decorated beautifully. My bouquet and the wedding party flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Brittany O'brien · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing wedding flowers!!

Barbara at Confetti was amazing to work with throughout the whole process. We met with her in the beginning to go over ideas, then she came to the venue with us at a later point to get an idea of what flowers would be needed where. We then met with her to go over all of the details of what my wedding vision for my flowers was, and the kinds of center pieces bouquets etc. I wanted and what kind of flowers in each. She was very organized and collaborated with us on everything. Her assistant Georgina was great as well with finalizing some of the details such as place cards and centerpiece numbers. The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous! Everything I ever wanted. The colors came together so nicely and everything looked so beautiful from the arbor at our ceremony, centerpieces, bouquets, flowers on the cake etc. We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Krista Merkel · Married on 10/12/2019

Flowers & Wedding Planning

Barbara was wonderful to work with for both flowers and wedding planning! She assisted me with important details and always offered great suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. All of the flowers and table arrangements were beautiful! I couldn't be happier with how our special day turned out. Georgina did an excellent job too! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Confetti 8
    Confetti 9

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Barbara and Confetti were recommended to us by our venue (Rolling Hills Country Club) and we couldn't have been happier with the decision! They were truly a pleasure to work with! We went into our first meeting without a very clear vision of what we wanted and given her knowledge of the venue Barbara was able to help us reign in a style. She was also incredibly flexible when about two weeks out, we decided to add some pinks to what was originally an all white flowers and greenery design. Barbara even helped us find ways to save money (mixing and matching centerpieces, using the corner arrangement from the arch on the head table), which was incredibly helpful. Last, but certainly not least, the flowers were absolutely stunning!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Confetti 15
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Gofman · Married on 07/21/2019

Simply the Best!

Barbara and her team were so wonderful to work with! I first met with Barbara before I had even chosen a venue! In my venue-choosing panic, Barbara was calm and helpful and she told me about the Lounsbury House, which is where I ended up having my wedding. Barbara listened to my wedding vision and stayed true to all the photos I showed her. The prototype meeting was very helpful and Barbara created sample table arrangements for us to see what we liked. On the day of the wedding, Barbara was very accommodating when we had to move the ceremony inside. She set up the most gorgeous white birch chuppah and my bouquet was picture perfect! On wedding day I didn't like one of the flowers in the table arrangements and Barbara was so wonderful and changed them out for me without question. Thank you to Barbara and her team for helping me create my dream wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Confetti's reply:

It was our pleasure in creating the wedding you had envisioned! You looked absolutely stunning in your beautiful gown. And, I agree that the chuppah we created was absolutely drop dead gorgeous - even your Rabbi said so! I wish you and your handsome groom much happiness in your future together. Warmly, Barbara
  • Julie

Julie Ferri · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous flowers and top-notch service

We were beyond thrilled with Barbara's work for our wedding flowers! She perfectly captured the color and styles we were going for with just a few pictures and meetings. She was very flexible and helped us create a custom package that worked for our budget and needs, even throwing in a last minute bouquet to be used as my toss bouquet! She was familiar with the church and reception venue but still checked them out prior to our date to take photos and get an idea of what flowers would work for the pews, on the alter and on the various tables at the reception venue. I didn't have to worry about any aspect, because Barbara was on top of it! I was so happy with my bridal bouquet, it was everything I had pictured and came out perfect.

Georgina was very easy to work with in planning the logistics and working out the final contract. Both Georgina and Barbara were thorough and very responsive. It was such a pleasure working with them and we were so happy with the final product! Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Confetti 16
    Confetti 17
    Confetti 18
    Confetti 19
    Confetti 20
    Confetti 21

Joanne Sweeney · Married on 06/29/2019

Confetti's, The BEST of the BEST!

Barbara and the Confetti staff went ABOVE and BEYOND what we could have ever imagined! The display of flowers at the church, cocktail hour and wedding were Absolutely Gorgeous! There was such Attention To Detail, Creativity, Vision, Responsiveness, Honesty, Flexibility, Patience, and Supportiveness. For those who have high expectations, Confetti will deliver. I’m a perfectionist, and I don’t have adequate words to describe what a Rare Gem is found in Confetti’s Team. A wonderful lesson learned that you don’t have to pay the most to have The Very Best! For ease, Confetti’s # is 203.544.6090

Sent on 10/01/2019

denise m voswinkel · Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous, Creative, Beautiful Florist - Excellent!

Barbara is more than a florist, Barbara is a party planning expert. Barbara has so much experience. She listened to our vision and made it all happen. Very helpful in so many areas of our wedding. Flowers were beyond beautiful. Barbara took the stress out of the day. Flowers arrived on-time for bride and in perfect condition for church, venue, etc. all exquisitely done! Barbara and her team are wonderful. They go the extra mile for you and their happy to help. Confetti is a top notch professional florist staffed with lovely creative happy people. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of Confetti. Would hire them again 10x over! Thank you Barbara and Confetti for making the day so special and memorable.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jenny Philbin · Married on 10/13/2018

Confetti, vendor; Jenny, bride

Barbara perfectly executed our vision and created an absolutely magnificent setting. She was patient, knowledgeable, and hard working. She truly went above and beyond, serving as a point person, coordinating all the vendors. Whole heartedly recommend her.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Confetti 22
    Confetti 23
    Confetti 24
  • Melissa

Melissa Martin · Married on 10/07/2018

Barbara is the best!

I had the opportunity to work with Barbara and the Confetti, LLC team for my wedding this past October. I met with several florists before coming across Confetti, LLC and I was beginning to worry that I wasn't going to find the right one for me. Thankfully, a search through WeddingWire led me to Barbara's contact information and I'm so glad it did! Barbara was incredibly responsive to me right off the bat. From our first phone call and in-person meeting, I knew she was the right florist to make our wedding day special. Barbara is very professional but loves to crack a good joke to ease the tension of planning such a big day. She had tons of pictures and real samples for me to check out before deciding on what I wanted. I flip-flopped on ideas a few times, but Barbara was so patient and loved to take on the challenge. Additionally, Barbara did an amazing job of offering recommendations that fit within our budget. I was so impressed with her ideas to be cost effective - she's excellent at being creative on $$$!

Outside of being just an overall very awesome person to work with, Barbara did a truly outstanding job with our flowers. I had tons of compliments from guests on them and they photographed beautifully. I also kept a few centerpieces and loved how long the flowers lasted. It's a true testament to the quality of flowers that Confetti, LLC uses. Confetti, LLC and Barbara come highly recommended from me!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Danica

Danica W · Married on 07/13/2018

Excellent!

Barbara and her team are awesome! My husband and I met with two other florists before meeting with Barbara, and we felt somewhat limited and unheard with them. That was not the case with Barbara - she wanted to know what our vision was and she gave us her ideas on how to make that a reality. The quote she gave us was also the least expensive so we booked her right away! Barbara and her team were very easy to communicate with, very responsive and very flexible with any changes we requested. We really liked that Barbara set up a meeting with us so that we could see a prototype of the table centerpiece we were envisioning. She actually prepared two different styles of centerpieces for us to see, one of which was less expensive but still beautiful and still suited to our vision, and she gave us the idea to alternate tables using both centerpieces. This was just one of the several great ideas Barbara gave us to help cut down the overall cost. I asked Barbara a ton of detailed questions and I was so impressed that she took the time to really read and carefully answer all of them (despite being in the middle of a busy wedding season) to make sure everything was correct. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were all fresh and beautiful and arranged exactly the way they were supposed to be. Barbara and her team at Confetti, LLC truly care about you and definitely have the experience and talent to help you achieve your goals.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Carla · Married on 06/24/2018

Confetti was recommended to us by our wedding venue, and I am so glad we decided to use Confetti and Barbara as our florist! Several months before the wedding, after getting a general sense of what we were looking for, Barbara had a couple meetings with us, one to narrow down several options for the flowers and linens, and the other where she actually set up mock tables with the flowers, candles, linens, placecards, etc. We stayed at her shop for a few hours while Barbara rushed around, setting up the arrangements in different ways with different items until we decided on exactly what we wanted.

Up to the wedding, Barbara was in frequent communication with us to make sure that everything was being set up according to plan. And on the day, needless to say, the venue looked absolutely spectacular! We couldn’t have been happier with the services. Barbara is super professional, easy to work with, and is an exceptionally knowledgeable and talented florist who will work hard to help you achieve whatever look you are trying to achieve.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • buttercup4224@yahoo.com

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

This vendor is very special to me. As right before my wedding day my life had taken a turn for the worst. Confetti has been very patient and understanding and worked with me. They are genuine people that want your special day to be special no matter what the circumstances life throws at you. All the flowers and hard work they put in turned out amazing and beautiful.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Confetti 25
    Confetti 26
    Confetti 27
    Confetti 28
    Confetti 29

Confetti's reply:

What a beautiful review! It was a true pleasure working with you and Joseph on making your wedding day memorable, despite unforeseen circumstances life threw at you! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous photos with us, and, for letting Confetti be a small part of your day. Warmly, Barbara

monica · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot get over how beautiful the flowers were for my wedding! I'm not a very big flower person and these flowers really took my breath away. Very easy to work with and understanding of my vision and budget. I cant say greater things about Confetti.

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • Raf & Jess

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2017

Barbara and her team were absolutely great to work with! I had all sorts of ideas and visions when I first went to meet with them and throughout the planning would send them photos and questions. They were always quick to respond and never just said No. They made sure to go over all the details and breakdown what would work best based on season. They also worked withing my budget and were very flexible when we made changes. On the day of the wedding, they were there on time and made sure all was setup the way we had discussed. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were just beautiful and everything I envisioned. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Confetti 30
    Confetti 31
    Confetti 32
    Confetti 33

Confetti's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thanks, Jessica, for letting us be a part of yours and Raf's special day! Stay in touch! Barbara

Chrissy · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara Nelson and her team at Confetti were wonderful! I had 100% confidence in her and trusted her taste more then my own. The prototype meeting was essential and on the day of, the flowers turned out even more beautiful then I could have possibly imagined. She made my very specific vision become a reality and I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • FutureMrsP

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara and her team were awesome helping with all the needs of my wedding. The flowers were perfect from the little details to the large bouquet I was walking down the aisle with. Barbara was great at trying to understand what I wanted for my wedding and making the vision in my head come to life.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Confetti 34
    Confetti 35

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Confetti not only met, but exceeded my expectations for my daughter's wedding. Barbara and her staff are a delight to work with and are friendly and professional. Barbara's personal touch makes creativity top shelf at Confetti! Questions were answered in a timely manner and last minute changes on my part were handled easily and without hesitation. Delivery and set-up were flawless!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2017

Barbara and the rest of her team at Confetti were amazing! We communicated back and forth for many, many months leading up to my wedding and she was always responsive, patient, and helpful. Everything she delivered day of was exactly how I imagined it. She definitely got my vision and helped bring it to life. I highly recommend Confetti!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Barbara and her team at Confetti events are absolutely amazing. I loved the flowers at my wedding so much, I wish they could have lasted forever. All my guests raved about them and still compliment me on them to this day. I recommend Confetti events to everyone! They truly took my dream vision and made it a reality. Look no further for florists! Thank you Barbara for everything!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Megan · Married on 05/28/2017

My wedding flowers were a dream come true thanks to Barbara and her team. Barbara worked with my collection of assorted bud vases AND my budget to create arrangements better than anything I could have imagined. Georgina knocked it out of the park with my flower crown. I’ll admit, I had some anxiety over my flower crown (there are so many styles out there now), to the point where I had created a mockup with fake flowers from Michaels to test out beforehand and was prepared to wear if the real thing didn’t work out. But she replicated it perfectly and I received so many compliments all night long. Nothing but good things to say about Confetti. I’ve already sent one bride-to-be their way, and will do so again and again!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Barbara Nelson and Confetti in general were wonderful! Even though I booked less than 2 months before my wedding, Barbara was entirely willing to work with me. I gave her my budget and after only a brief discussion about what I was envisioning regarding flowers, she quickly came up with a perfect plan! Confetti was so easy to work with in every regard and they did an amazing job - the flowers at my wedding were just beautiful. Thank you so much to Barbara, Georgina, and everyone at Confetti!

Sent on 07/02/2017

A · Married on 01/07/2017

I recommend Confetti LLC to any bride! Barbara and her team are wonderful. The flowers at my wedding turned out fabulous and I couldn't have been happier. My husband and I got married in Jan. in the middle of a snow storm and Barbara and her team were still on time with all the flowers that had to make their way to my house, the church, and then venue. I am grateful for all the hardwork and effort they put in.

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/22/2016

Magnificent Floral Arrangements with an Amazingly Professional Team

Barbara and Georgina (and the team) at Confetti were truly a highlight of my daughter's wedding. From our initial planning meeting to our working sessions to displaying their spectacular floral creations, the Confetti team made this process so stress-free and FUN. Our guests can not stop raving about our flowers and we can not stop savoring the photos, all of which are filled with gorgeous Confetti arrangements. We truly appreciated their professionalism and follow-through. Not only did Barbara respect our plan and financial agreement, she came in UNDER budget and delivered far more than we ever dreamed. Working with Confetti was truly magical!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Cassandra · Married on 10/14/2016

Barbara outdid herself with the flowers for our wedding. I was amazed at how my vision came to life. Her professionalism and creativity is unparalleled. She was always quick to respond to my emails, offer helpful feedback and suggestions and took the time to work with my mother and I on the floral design of my wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and the flowers were truly amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. She also helped out so much with the day of setup for each table and brought additional flowers and candles to add accents where needed. My husband adored my bouquet and the display she created for our white birch alter is now in our backyard!! The colors and coordination was spectacular!
    I cannot express enough what a beautifully talented woman Barbara is and what a pleasure it was to work with her.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Confetti's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, Cassandra! I was excited by your vision from our first conversation and was very pleased to have it come to life! I wish you and your husband warm wishes and hope to keep in touch in the future! Barbara