Confetti Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Laura
    Laura K. Married on 10/15/2021

Fabulous flowers!

Confetti really listened to me and created a spectacular version of what I was trying to achieve.
    Aimee S. Married on 09/24/2021

I love my flowers!

I am so happy with the way my flowers turned out for my wedding. When I first met with Georgina I gave her an idea of what I was looking for, then she worked her magic and my bouquet was perfect! The table centerpieces were also beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Confetti for your wedding flowers.
    Matilda Married on 08/31/2021

Amazing experience

I can not recommend Confetti enough. Georgina was incredibly easy to work with, knowledgeable, and accommodating. She helped us to customize our experience and really made the day so great and special.
    Katiana Married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful Floral Arrangments

As soon as we had our first conversation with Georgina, we knew we wanted to have her and the rest of the Confetti crew handle the floral arrangements for our wedding. It was so easy talking to her about what I wanted for the wedding, and she was always so quick to respond when I sent her any of what seemed like hundreds of messages! On the day of the wedding, I could not have been more thrilled with how all the floral arrangements turned out: from the beautiful alter pieces, to our bouquets, to the centerpieces and beyond. Georgina and her staff knocked it out of the park, and made our wedding day even more beautiful than I could have imagined!
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding 07.24.21

Georgina was absolutely amazing to work with. She helped me stay within by budget and the flowers were STUNNING. I can’t recommend this vendor enough.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle T. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing wedding day arrangements!

Georgina and her team exceeded my expectations with the design and execution of our wedding flowers. Georgina dedicated so much time and energy to the planning process, that I felt confident the whole time leading up to the day. Additionally, the install went flawlessly and the arrangements were absolutely stunning- far beyond what I could have ever imagined. This was more than just centerpieces- the delicate vases and just overall design of the arrangements were gorgeous. Thank you so much! -Gabrielle and Carmelo
  • Janelle
    Janelle F. Married on 06/13/2021

Couldn't be happier!

I have such wonderful things to say about Georgina and her team as we've had a lovely experience. Our wedding was about 2 years in the making due to Covid restrictions and she has been there through it all - from encouraging words, checking in and just being a breath of fresh air to work with. She supplied a beautiful arrangements both for our small ceremony last summer and again for our wedding this summer. Everything was perfect. The team was professional, prompt and truly made our wedding experience unforgettable. Not to mention Georgina is a lovely, kind and compassionate person and would love to work with again in the future
    Kelli Married on 04/03/2021

Confetti was fantastic!

I originally planned to use Confetti for my 2020 wedding. After having to cancel our reception, we chose to use them for my baby shower instead. Working with Confetti was a wonderful experience. The flowers were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Event set up was seamless and we couldn’t be happier. Georgina was wonderful to work with! Would recommend to anyone!
    Nicole G. Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing Florist!

Confetti was so great to work with! Georgina was so accommodating especially since I was supposed to get married at one venue and then ended up switching 3 months prior to the date bc of complications with COVID. She didn’t make us feel pressured to do anything we didn’t want! I redesigned everything bc of the change in venue and we went from 170 to 16! The flowers came out amazing! I was obsessed with my Chuppah and bouquet! Georgina is amazing to work with and really puts you at ease! Truly appreciate all her help and hard work! Especially the prototype meeting when she hadn’t had power for 3 days! Absolutely recommend!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/06/2020

Great Experience !

Barbara and Georgina were great to work with at Confetti. They really listened to our vision. We had to plan long distance for our big day, they responded quickly to emails and phone calls, when were in town everything was ready for us to select. The venue and our tables were decorated beautifully. My bouquet and the wedding party flowers were gorgeous!
    Brittany O. Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing wedding flowers!!

Barbara at Confetti was amazing to work with throughout the whole process. We met with her in the beginning to go over ideas, then she came to the venue with us at a later point to get an idea of what flowers would be needed where. We then met with her to go over all of the details of what my wedding vision for my flowers was, and the kinds of center pieces bouquets etc. I wanted and what kind of flowers in each. She was very organized and collaborated with us on everything. Her assistant Georgina was great as well with finalizing some of the details such as place cards and centerpiece numbers. The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous! Everything I ever wanted. The colors came together so nicely and everything looked so beautiful from the arbor at our ceremony, centerpieces, bouquets, flowers on the cake etc. We couldn’t have been happier!

Barb W. Married on 02/08/2020

Simply the best!

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful flowers from last night at my daughter’s wedding. It truly is like you were in her mind to be able to produce EXACTLY what she had envisioned. The bouquets, the centerpieces, boutonnières(that ranunculus!), the chair flowers, the tall vases at the alter, all were truly perfect. You really listen to your customer, consider the venue and then produce perfection! Thank you so much for creating such a visually beautiful night for her and everyone at the wedding.
  • Gabriel
    Gabriel R. Married on 02/07/2020

A wonderful florist; a pleasure to work with

Georgina was such a pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding during Covid-19 was not easy, but Georgina made it as seamless as possible. She presented the options to us, heard our vision, and executed it wonderfully. The center pieces, the bouquets, the chuppah, the aisle, etc. were all beautiful and perfect. On top of that, the price was very reasonable. I hope to work with Georgina on more celebrations in the future!
  • Marina
    Marina K. Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful!

Confetti did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding in October 2019! My bridal bouquet was just amazing! Even better than I imagined. Barbara was so patient and professional. She worked with me to get the most out of my budget, fitting in simple but beautiful bridesmaids bouquets even though initially I didn't think we could swing them. As I don't live in the area and could only come out to her studio once, she worked with me over email, sending photos back and forth until we found the perfect vases. The day of the wedding, her team was so efficient and fast in installing our centerpieces, which included not only flowers but also candles and vintage books I had collected. They even decorated my welcome signed with some extra eucalyptus they had on hand. I would recommend Confetti to anyone!
    Krista M. Married on 10/12/2019

Flowers & Wedding Planning

Barbara was wonderful to work with for both flowers and wedding planning! She assisted me with important details and always offered great suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. All of the flowers and table arrangements were beautiful! I couldn't be happier with how our special day turned out. Georgina did an excellent job too! Thank you so much!!!!
    Hayley Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience

Confetti was exactly what this indecisive bride needed. Barbara and her team seemed to read between the lines and find me the perfect arrangements within my budget. Would recommend to anyone!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Arrangements and Professional Demeanor

Barbara has been in the wedding business for years, and her knowledge and experience shows when you meet her. She helped us determine the perfect quantity of flowers, candles, and other decor to complement the space and create the mood and feel we were looking for for our wedding reception. My favorite party about the whole experience was meeting with her and getting a preview of the centerpieces, picking exactly what types of flowers, and tweaking the look so we got exactly what we wanted. Working with someone with such an excellent reputation in the area left us feeling calm and taken care of, and when we arrived at the venue everything was simply perfect.

Confetti's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your wonderful words and for allowing Confetti to be a part of making your wedding day beautiful! I wish you and Kyle all the happiness in the world! Warmly, Barbara
    Kristen Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Barbara and Confetti were recommended to us by our venue (Rolling Hills Country Club) and we couldn't have been happier with the decision! They were truly a pleasure to work with! We went into our first meeting without a very clear vision of what we wanted and given her knowledge of the venue Barbara was able to help us reign in a style. She was also incredibly flexible when about two weeks out, we decided to add some pinks to what was originally an all white flowers and greenery design. Barbara even helped us find ways to save money (mixing and matching centerpieces, using the corner arrangement from the arch on the head table), which was incredibly helpful. Last, but certainly not least, the flowers were absolutely stunning!!
    Ellen Married on 09/06/2019

Wonderful Wedding Planner!

Confetti Wedding Planner and Florist, with Barbara at the helm, made our daughter's beautiful wedding vision come true. She listened to the ideas of the bride and groom, made helpful suggestions as to colors, flower types and arrangements, linens, chair covers, etc. to ensure a gorgeous, special day for their wedding. Barbara respected the constraints of the budget and worked diligently to give us the most lovely wedding we could have asked for. She was also very helpful in suggesting hair and make-up stylists, van services, hotels, and other vendors; she knew the best people for whatever was needed. The day of the wedding came together perfectly with very little stress. Barbara kept it all flowing smoothly and neither we the parents, nor the bride and groom had to worry about anything. She was very friendly and always accessible. We highly recommend Barbara and her staff for your wedding needs.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 07/21/2019

Simply the Best!

Barbara and her team were so wonderful to work with! I first met with Barbara before I had even chosen a venue! In my venue-choosing panic, Barbara was calm and helpful and she told me about the Lounsbury House, which is where I ended up having my wedding. Barbara listened to my wedding vision and stayed true to all the photos I showed her. The prototype meeting was very helpful and Barbara created sample table arrangements for us to see what we liked. On the day of the wedding, Barbara was very accommodating when we had to move the ceremony inside. She set up the most gorgeous white birch chuppah and my bouquet was picture perfect! On wedding day I didn't like one of the flowers in the table arrangements and Barbara was so wonderful and changed them out for me without question. Thank you to Barbara and her team for helping me create my dream wedding!

Confetti's reply:

It was our pleasure in creating the wedding you had envisioned! You looked absolutely stunning in your beautiful gown. And, I agree that the chuppah we created was absolutely drop dead gorgeous - even your Rabbi said so! I wish you and your handsome groom much happiness in your future together. Warmly, Barbara
  • Julie
    Julie F. Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous flowers and top-notch service

We were beyond thrilled with Barbara's work for our wedding flowers! She perfectly captured the color and styles we were going for with just a few pictures and meetings. She was very flexible and helped us create a custom package that worked for our budget and needs, even throwing in a last minute bouquet to be used as my toss bouquet! She was familiar with the church and reception venue but still checked them out prior to our date to take photos and get an idea of what flowers would work for the pews, on the alter and on the various tables at the reception venue. I didn't have to worry about any aspect, because Barbara was on top of it! I was so happy with my bridal bouquet, it was everything I had pictured and came out perfect.

Georgina was very easy to work with in planning the logistics and working out the final contract. Both Georgina and Barbara were thorough and very responsive. It was such a pleasure working with them and we were so happy with the final product! Thank you SO much!!
    Joanne S. Married on 06/29/2019

Confetti's, The BEST of the BEST!

Barbara and the Confetti staff went ABOVE and BEYOND what we could have ever imagined! The display of flowers at the church, cocktail hour and wedding were Absolutely Gorgeous! There was such Attention To Detail, Creativity, Vision, Responsiveness, Honesty, Flexibility, Patience, and Supportiveness. For those who have high expectations, Confetti will deliver. I’m a perfectionist, and I don’t have adequate words to describe what a Rare Gem is found in Confetti’s Team. A wonderful lesson learned that you don’t have to pay the most to have The Very Best! For ease, Confetti’s # is 203.544.6090
    Denise V. Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous, Creative, Beautiful Florist - Excellent!

Barbara is more than a florist, Barbara is a party planning expert. Barbara has so much experience. She listened to our vision and made it all happen. Very helpful in so many areas of our wedding. Flowers were beyond beautiful. Barbara took the stress out of the day. Flowers arrived on-time for bride and in perfect condition for church, venue, etc. all exquisitely done! Barbara and her team are wonderful. They go the extra mile for you and their happy to help. Confetti is a top notch professional florist staffed with lovely creative happy people. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of Confetti. Would hire them again 10x over! Thank you Barbara and Confetti for making the day so special and memorable.
    Jenny P. Married on 10/13/2018

Confetti, vendor; Jenny, bride

Barbara perfectly executed our vision and created an absolutely magnificent setting. She was patient, knowledgeable, and hard working. She truly went above and beyond, serving as a point person, coordinating all the vendors. Whole heartedly recommend her.