Confetti, LLC Reviews

Confetti, LLC 5
Confetti, LLC 6
Confetti, LLC 7

denise m voswinkel · Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous, Creative, Beautiful Florist - Excellent!

Barbara is more than a florist, Barbara is a party planning expert. Barbara has so much experience. She listened to our vision and made it all happen. Very helpful in so many areas of our wedding. Flowers were beyond beautiful. Barbara took the stress out of the day. Flowers arrived on-time for bride and in perfect condition for church, venue, etc. all exquisitely done! Barbara and her team are wonderful. They go the extra mile for you and their happy to help. Confetti is a top notch professional florist staffed with lovely creative happy people. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of Confetti. Would hire them again 10x over! Thank you Barbara and Confetti for making the day so special and memorable.

Jenny Philbin · Married on 10/13/2018

Confetti, vendor; Jenny, bride

Barbara perfectly executed our vision and created an absolutely magnificent setting. She was patient, knowledgeable, and hard working. She truly went above and beyond, serving as a point person, coordinating all the vendors. Whole heartedly recommend her.

Confetti, LLC 8
    Confetti, LLC 9
    Confetti, LLC 10
  • Melissa

Melissa Martin · Married on 10/07/2018

Barbara is the best!

I had the opportunity to work with Barbara and the Confetti, LLC team for my wedding this past October. I met with several florists before coming across Confetti, LLC and I was beginning to worry that I wasn't going to find the right one for me. Thankfully, a search through WeddingWire led me to Barbara's contact information and I'm so glad it did! Barbara was incredibly responsive to me right off the bat. From our first phone call and in-person meeting, I knew she was the right florist to make our wedding day special. Barbara is very professional but loves to crack a good joke to ease the tension of planning such a big day. She had tons of pictures and real samples for me to check out before deciding on what I wanted. I flip-flopped on ideas a few times, but Barbara was so patient and loved to take on the challenge. Additionally, Barbara did an amazing job of offering recommendations that fit within our budget. I was so impressed with her ideas to be cost effective - she's excellent at being creative on $$$!

Outside of being just an overall very awesome person to work with, Barbara did a truly outstanding job with our flowers. I had tons of compliments from guests on them and they photographed beautifully. I also kept a few centerpieces and loved how long the flowers lasted. It's a true testament to the quality of flowers that Confetti, LLC uses. Confetti, LLC and Barbara come highly recommended from me!

Carla · Married on 06/24/2018

Confetti was recommended to us by our wedding venue, and I am so glad we decided to use Confetti and Barbara as our florist! Several months before the wedding, after getting a general sense of what we were looking for, Barbara had a couple meetings with us, one to narrow down several options for the flowers and linens, and the other where she actually set up mock tables with the flowers, candles, linens, placecards, etc. We stayed at her shop for a few hours while Barbara rushed around, setting up the arrangements in different ways with different items until we decided on exactly what we wanted.

Up to the wedding, Barbara was in frequent communication with us to make sure that everything was being set up according to plan. And on the day, needless to say, the venue looked absolutely spectacular! We couldn’t have been happier with the services. Barbara is super professional, easy to work with, and is an exceptionally knowledgeable and talented florist who will work hard to help you achieve whatever look you are trying to achieve.

• buttercup4224@yahoo.com

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

This vendor is very special to me. As right before my wedding day my life had taken a turn for the worst. Confetti has been very patient and understanding and worked with me. They are genuine people that want your special day to be special no matter what the circumstances life throws at you. All the flowers and hard work they put in turned out amazing and beautiful.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Confetti, LLC 11
    Confetti, LLC 12
    Confetti, LLC 13
    Confetti, LLC 14
    Confetti, LLC 15

Confetti, LLC's reply:

What a beautiful review! It was a true pleasure working with you and Joseph on making your wedding day memorable, despite unforeseen circumstances life threw at you! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous photos with us, and, for letting Confetti be a small part of your day. Warmly, Barbara

monica · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot get over how beautiful the flowers were for my wedding! I'm not a very big flower person and these flowers really took my breath away. Very easy to work with and understanding of my vision and budget. I cant say greater things about Confetti.

• Raf & Jess

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2017

Barbara and her team were absolutely great to work with! I had all sorts of ideas and visions when I first went to meet with them and throughout the planning would send them photos and questions. They were always quick to respond and never just said No. They made sure to go over all the details and breakdown what would work best based on season. They also worked withing my budget and were very flexible when we made changes. On the day of the wedding, they were there on time and made sure all was setup the way we had discussed. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were just beautiful and everything I envisioned. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Confetti, LLC 16
    Confetti, LLC 17
    Confetti, LLC 18
    Confetti, LLC 19

Confetti, LLC's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thanks, Jessica, for letting us be a part of yours and Raf's special day! Stay in touch! Barbara

Chrissy · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara Nelson and her team at Confetti were wonderful! I had 100% confidence in her and trusted her taste more then my own. The prototype meeting was essential and on the day of, the flowers turned out even more beautiful then I could have possibly imagined. She made my very specific vision become a reality and I could not recommend her more.

• FutureMrsP

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara and her team were awesome helping with all the needs of my wedding. The flowers were perfect from the little details to the large bouquet I was walking down the aisle with. Barbara was great at trying to understand what I wanted for my wedding and making the vision in my head come to life.

Confetti, LLC 20
    Confetti, LLC 21

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Confetti not only met, but exceeded my expectations for my daughter's wedding. Barbara and her staff are a delight to work with and are friendly and professional. Barbara's personal touch makes creativity top shelf at Confetti! Questions were answered in a timely manner and last minute changes on my part were handled easily and without hesitation. Delivery and set-up were flawless!

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2017

Barbara and the rest of her team at Confetti were amazing! We communicated back and forth for many, many months leading up to my wedding and she was always responsive, patient, and helpful. Everything she delivered day of was exactly how I imagined it. She definitely got my vision and helped bring it to life. I highly recommend Confetti!

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Barbara and her team at Confetti events are absolutely amazing. I loved the flowers at my wedding so much, I wish they could have lasted forever. All my guests raved about them and still compliment me on them to this day. I recommend Confetti events to everyone! They truly took my dream vision and made it a reality. Look no further for florists! Thank you Barbara for everything!!

Megan · Married on 05/28/2017

My wedding flowers were a dream come true thanks to Barbara and her team. Barbara worked with my collection of assorted bud vases AND my budget to create arrangements better than anything I could have imagined. Georgina knocked it out of the park with my flower crown. I’ll admit, I had some anxiety over my flower crown (there are so many styles out there now), to the point where I had created a mockup with fake flowers from Michaels to test out beforehand and was prepared to wear if the real thing didn’t work out. But she replicated it perfectly and I received so many compliments all night long. Nothing but good things to say about Confetti. I’ve already sent one bride-to-be their way, and will do so again and again!

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Barbara Nelson and Confetti in general were wonderful! Even though I booked less than 2 months before my wedding, Barbara was entirely willing to work with me. I gave her my budget and after only a brief discussion about what I was envisioning regarding flowers, she quickly came up with a perfect plan! Confetti was so easy to work with in every regard and they did an amazing job - the flowers at my wedding were just beautiful. Thank you so much to Barbara, Georgina, and everyone at Confetti!

A · Married on 01/07/2017

I recommend Confetti LLC to any bride! Barbara and her team are wonderful. The flowers at my wedding turned out fabulous and I couldn't have been happier. My husband and I got married in Jan. in the middle of a snow storm and Barbara and her team were still on time with all the flowers that had to make their way to my house, the church, and then venue. I am grateful for all the hardwork and effort they put in.

Cassandra · Married on 10/14/2016

Barbara outdid herself with the flowers for our wedding. I was amazed at how my vision came to life. Her professionalism and creativity is unparalleled. She was always quick to respond to my emails, offer helpful feedback and suggestions and took the time to work with my mother and I on the floral design of my wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and the flowers were truly amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. She also helped out so much with the day of setup for each table and brought additional flowers and candles to add accents where needed. My husband adored my bouquet and the display she created for our white birch alter is now in our backyard!! The colors and coordination was spectacular!
    I cannot express enough what a beautifully talented woman Barbara is and what a pleasure it was to work with her.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Confetti, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, Cassandra! I was excited by your vision from our first conversation and was very pleased to have it come to life! I wish you and your husband warm wishes and hope to keep in touch in the future! Barbara

Kate · Married on 10/09/2016

I cannot recommend Barbara and the Confetti team enough! My consultation and preview meetings with Barbara were extremely fun and were some of the first moments I got to start to see the vision I had for my wedding start to come together during my planning process. She was extremely flexible and creative - working within my budget, incorporating items I had made or purchased myself and completely understood what kind of ambiance I wanted to convey. The day of my wedding ended up startng off very rainy, windy and cold - completely changing up our ceremony decor plans. The Confetti team handled the situation better than I ever could have hoped and I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. They are truly, truly wonderful! I loved absolutely everything they did, whether it was a planned decor option we discussed during consultations, or a day-of improvisation. Thank you again Barbara and team!!

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2016

We highly recommend Confetti, as Barbara and Georgina are a pleasure to work with!!! Barbara created such BEAUTIFUL bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding! I cried when I saw the final arrangements, as they were gorgeous!!! She added her personal touch and created such masterpieces! We knew from the moment we met her that she would know what our vision was and make everything come together!!! Also, Barbara and her team are very responsive and worked hard to stay within your budget- without taking away from the beauty in the flowers!!!!

Cheryl · Married on 09/24/2016

Wow, what a great job they did. Not only were the flowers beautiful, Barbara gave us a ton of options but helped us decide too. She also made good suggestion about my son's outdoor wedding! Thanks so much, Confetti LLC!!!

Danny · Married on 09/20/2016

Barbara and her team at Confetti are amazing.
    They're a great company to work with and I highly recommend them.
    Our flowers were gorgeous and we got many compliments.
    My bouquet was about the prettiest I had ever seen.

Jillian · Married on 09/04/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Barbara and her entire team at Confetti. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to flowers, and I trusted Barbara completely to come up with the flowers for our ceremony and reception. I'm so glad I did! I'm still receiving compliments on my flowers to this day. Everything looked like it was from a magazine. The boutonnieres for the guys were SO cool looking, they were actually thrilled to wear them. The centerpieces and the decorations on the place card table were also phenomenal. I asked for something a little wacky and outside the box, and Confetti really took my idea and made it amazing. Not only that, but they designed and printed the table numbers and the place cards, which looked fantastic. My venue didn't handle that stuff, so I was so relieved that they took care of it. It was one more thing I knew I didn't have to worry about. Barbara made me feel so relaxed about the whole process, and was also just an incredibly sweet person and wonderful to deal with. I had total confidence in the business from my first appointment. I could tell everything was taken very seriously, and that Confetti works hard to deliver the entire experience. They really do think about every detail. You get so much more than just a florist that will deliver the flowers and then walk away. They truly thought of everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Confetti to any of my friends.

Grace · Married on 09/03/2016

cannot say enough about Barb and Confetti. She was exceptional. Beyond what I could have ever expected or imagined. She MADE my wedding. I will never forget all the gorgeous flower arrangements, details, and decor from my wedding day. Barb is a true professional- full of knowledge, stories, suggestions, and guidance. She knows exactly what she is doing and I felt 100% comfortable with her ideas and trusted her explicitly. I am so glad that I chose her to arrange the flowers and provide her team to execute my highly-detailed and crazy vision. I supplied a lot of vintage vases, candle holders, plates, wine crates, and other pieces from my home and Barb made sure she utilized every piece. She incorporated flowers in every inch of the venue- places I did not even think of. Buffet tables, cake tables, mantle, aisles, etc. Barb then used the outdoor floral arrangements inside to further make the venue feel gorgeous and full of of color! We also rented LED lanterns around the wading pool at our venue. She threw flowers in the water for an added touch. It was such a beautiful focal point. I am so glad Barb talked me into this! People were loving the indoor/outdoor feel from dinner to dancing. I would like to add that Barb allowed my mom to be such a HUGE part of this process. As a gardener herself and owner of her own business, my mom wanted her blooms and her work to be apart of my special day. Barb and my mom discussed just what my mom would need to grow, pick, and provide. Barb had an exact stem number! She had a back up plan if none of the flowers bloomed, and had plenty of flowers to supplement whatever my mom did have. Because of these two hard working ladies, my wedding day was truly spectacular. Everyone kept talking about my bouquet and the large floral arrangements that were at the end of the aisle. Barb was so informative and was always there if I needed to pick her brain or confirm something with her. I knew she didn't look at my wedding as "just a wedding" but

vicki · Married on 09/01/2016

The floral arrangements were EXQUISITE, the selection of flowers were perfect, the boutonnieres and bouquets were stunning and best of all, it was SUCH a pleasure to work with Barbara. When I needed to modify things based on budget or style preference Barbara catered to it all and she and her staff were always easy to reach.

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2016

The flowers at my wedding were even better than I ever could have imagined! I admitted to Barbara that I didn't know ANYTHING about flowers, but sent her some photos and she recreated it perfectly. In the last meeting, after completely changing everything we had planned in our centerpieces, she was more than accomadting. We went to the the walk-in and literally picked out "exactly" the flowers I wanted in the centerpiece.

My bridal bouquet took my own breath away. It's the one thing I keep going back to when people ask about the wedding. It was absolutley stunning. While it's the trend to do tiny baby's breath bouquet's lately, I'm glad I had Confetti design a beautiful, giant, colorful, bridal bouquet.

Another thing I loved about working with Barbara was how she frequently made suggestions of areas I could save money on. She knew my budget, she understood my vision, and presented me with options and ways that I could stick to that budget, such a repurposing the bridemaids bouquets as four of the table's centerpieces and using our own containers rather than renting hers.

I'd highly recommend the floral services from Barbara at Confetti!