Confections on the Coast Reviews

82 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

82 Reviews for Confections on the Coast

Anna · Married on 02/22/2018

Rhonda is a divine cake baker and decorator! Our cake was a real 5 tier cake (no sheet cakes in the back). Some of our guests told us after the wedding that they had 2 slices because it was so good! Our cake was so beautful too - Rhonda did a phenomenal job on the design and sugar flowers. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Debra · Married on 03/25/2017

Definitely the #1 choice in delivering the most gorgeous wedding cake!! Thank you Rhonda for all the attention to detail on both the wedding and grooms cake!! The flavors were outstanding and this company will not disappoint! So very happy that we chose your expertise to create our daughters beautiful cake and it was such a delight to work with you!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/04/2017

I could not have been more pleased with the cakes at our wedding. Our grooms cake was a fabulous lifelike cake of our black lab which looked just like him. The brides cake was more than i could have imagined. all the sugar flowers were incredible and the design of the cake turned out perfect. i was so pleased with each layer. and of course beyond design, our cakes were all fabulous. all the guests were raving and had to try every flavor.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Christine · Married on 12/10/2016

Rhonda with Confections on the Coast DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!! Not only is the cake the most amazing piece of art with the most vivid pinecones, berries, flowers and greenery that appeared to all be REAL, but the cake was so so delicious!! Our guests could not stop raving over its beauty and deliciousness! Rhonda I wish I could rate this even higher than wedding wire allows. Thank you thank you thank you for our visionary cake. You are incredible lady!

Sent on 01/22/2017

ALLISON · Married on 10/08/2016

Rhonda did SUCH an amazing job on our cake. She is truly talented- her creations are masterpieces and she takes so much pride in her work. We took a photo of a cake she had done for a previous wedding and she added details from my dress to enhance it and make it more personal. The finished product was beyond what I could have possibly envisioned.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Absolutely in love with our wedding cake Rhonda created! It was exactly what I had in mind plus more. The buttons on the back (that were never even discussed) were the finishing touch. And not to mention, her cakes are amazingly delicious. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Chandler · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband had full control over the cake flavors we used, as I am not a big sweets fan. I could not stop eating the cake, it was absolutely delicious and so beautifully decorated. Rhonda was more than happy to accommodate my husband's request to have each of the 6 layers be a different flavor (yes, really!) She even boxed up a slice of each flavored cake for each of us that was taken back to our cottage for after the reception to enjoy! She was so much fun to work with, and I cannot wait to dive into our top layer in 6 months!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Lanier · Married on 05/30/2015

Rhonda is so talented I was completely blown away by her sugar flowers! I asked her to match the cake to my dress - she did JUST that! It was perfect, delicious and beautiful!

My favorite thing about Rhonda is that she actually came to my reception to serve her cake. She cut it herself and boxed up our top tier for next year so sweetly.

Thank you Rhonda!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Alex · Married on 05/16/2015

Rhonda did such a beautiful job on our cake! Not only was it a work of art, but it tasted amazing! We had five tiers - each a different flavor. All of them were so delicious! We had so many people compliment the cake (strawberry and coconut-almond were the big hits). Thank you, Rhonda!

Sent on 05/19/2015

I absolutely would recommend Confections on the Coast Cakes! Rhonda is so amazing! I showed her one picture of what I wanted and she hit it spot on!! It was absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Virginia · Married on 11/25/2014

Our cake was absolutely beautiful!! I gave them several photos of what I liked and they completely made it happen! And a beautiful cake is one thing, but this one was also ridiculously delicious. We had 4 different flavors and they were all outstanding. Our guests agreed! Rhonda was so easy to work with and made the process enjoyable. Loved Confections on the Coast!

Sent on 12/07/2014

MaryClare · Married on 11/01/2014

Rhonda created the most amazing cake for our wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL. I sent her pictures of all of my fiancé's favorite things, and she was able to include everything on the most creative, colorful, and delicious cake. Literally no detail is too intricate for her to design. Not only was everyone raving about how beautiful and unbelievable the cake was (our dog's picture was popping out of a Polaroid camera!), but everyone especially enjoyed how delicious it was. She creates the best flavors...it was hard to choose our favorite. It is rare that a cake looks AND tastes great, but Rhonda's cakes are perfection.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Keri · Married on 10/25/2014

Rhonda is so talented I was completely blown away by her sugar flowers! The cake Tasted great too!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

My cake was fabulous! It was so delicious and my guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was! It turned out better than I had imagined! I would highly recommend Confections on the Coast! Spend the money. It is well worth every bite!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Cathy · Married on 09/13/2014

Rhonda was amazing! Once I found a picture of a cake that I liked, I asked her to do something similar in design. She drew out a cake design and gave me some suggestions. It turned out so beautiful, it was PERFECT! It was everything I wanted and more. Not only are her cakes beautiful but they taste so good too! With plenty of options for flavors to choose. I wish she did birthday cakes!!! LOL

Sent on 05/24/2016

Monica · Married on 06/21/2014

My wedding cake was AMAZING! It was exactly how I wanted it to be. Perfect. I received so many comments on not only the way it looked, but on how delicious it was too.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Somer · Married on 05/17/2014

When we met Rhonda for our tasting, she was not shy about the fact that her cakes are the best in the area. After the tasting, I agreed with her. After the wedding, all of our guests did too. Our cake was beautiful and delicious! We had 4 very different flavors, and they were all amazing. She even created a new flavor just based off an email about things that the groom liked!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jamie · Married on 03/01/2014

Rhonda is simply amazing!!

Not only did the cakes she created for us look amazing they tasted magnificent.

From start to finish Rhonda was professional, quick to follow up on emails and detailed. She even sent us drawings of what the two cakes would look like! For a bride planning her wedding from a far this was a HUGE bonus.

Rhonda is the best in the panhandle hands down.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Rosie · Married on 09/14/2013

Rhonda created the most beautiful cake for my daughter's wedding with a different flavor for every layer. It was so pretty that we hated to cut it but we are glad we did because it tasted amazing. It was moist and flavorful and everyone loved it. There was not much of it left at the end of the wedding. It was a hit with our guests and so was the cheesecake with separate toppings that we had for the grooms table. It was enjoyed by all. But not to forget the strawberry bridesmaid cake she made for the luncheon with the charm pulls in it. It was the most beautiful cake I think I have ever seen complete with flowers and pearls and the cake tasted as good as it looked! Thanks Rhonda. I definitely recommend her cakes for any occasion that you may have. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2013

Her cakes are amazing and beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2013

Rhonda at Confections on the Coast provided us the most beautiful cake for our 7/13/13 wedding at WaterColor Inn and Resort! During our initial meeting, we were so impressed by the pictures of Rhonda's work (I think she may be a magician!) She ended up designing the cake after my dress and it looked perfect. Not only are her cakes gorgeous, they are SO delicious. Because we had so many guests, we had to do a six tier cake but that allowed us to pick several of her unique flavors. We ended up going with French Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate Hazelnut, Pina Colada, and Grand Marnier. Our guests made many comments about how delicious the cake was and several told me Strawberry was their favorite. We were so thrilled to find a box with slices of all the flavors waiting in our room after the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Dixie · Married on 05/25/2013

Oh my goodness....The best cake you will ever put in your mouth!!!! Outstanding job and everyone there could not get enough!!! It was a 5 tier cake and seriously every layer just got better and better! Rhonda helped me every step of the way to make the perfect cake and she delivered exactly what we wanted and more. What a lovely lady to work with! Hire her TODAY!!!! Thank you Rhonda!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Mollie · Married on 05/25/2013

Confections on the Coast makes the most gorgeous and delicious cakes I have ever had! I can tell you I am not a sweets person, nor did I want a cake on my wedding day but after trying Confections on the Coast I had a change of heart. Rhonda was fabulous and brought a variety of cakes to taste as well as numerous photographs of cakes she had made in the past. I did not feel pressured or feel the need to pick out a cake that exact day which was a huge relief given I wasn't sure if I wanted one. We actually not only decided on a wedding cake but a groomsman cake as well. You will not be let down if you choose Confection on the Coast, the cakes are moist, plump, fresh, scrumptious and unbelievably beautiful. Thank you to Rhonda for a picture perfect wedding and groomsman cake!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/11/2013

If you have a chance to get this vendor, immediately lock in!!! Quite simply, she makes the most beautiful, most innovative, and most delicious cakes in the Panhandle, if not all of Florida! The day you have the cake tasting will be one of your favorite planning days! She has so many delicious choices, you will have a hard time selecting.

You won't have many leftovers because the guests keep going back to try the other flavors. Our recommendations: chocolate hazelnut, lemon poppyseed and grand marnier. These cakes will truly blow away your guests!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2012

Yummy! Not only are the cakes beautiful they actually taste GOOD! I wanted a simple white cake and I got so much more than I would have ever hoped. It was beautiful!

Sent on 04/26/2013