68 Reviews for Concorde Worldwide Limousine

Privacy Partition (2)
Standard Limo (1)
Sedan (1)
68 Concorde Worldwide Limousine Reviews

Used concorde for wedding shuttle services. Stephanie was great to work with she was very knowledgeable and organized! The buses are also very nice. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/18, 8 Reviews
3.0

Their customer service worked with us to help rectify a mechanical issue that occurred during our rental.

Profile Picture Carley, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus

We used this service for our wedding two weeks ago and they were great! They were so kind and accommodating and flexible. We used the 15 seater party bus to take us from the American Hotel to monomouth park for pictures and then back. We had the bus going back and forth a few times and the driver even made a liquor stop at the boys’ request. The driver even helped me off the bus and showed me the “right” way to hold up the train on my dress haha! The bus service was great and the driver was just as wonderful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice

We chose Concorde for our Oct 1st wedding shuttle service from the hotel and from the NJ Transit station to our venue. The driver was prompt and courteous. The 39 passenger bus was spotless and very comfortable. Stephanie made the planning so easy. 10/10 would hire again!

Profile Picture Anna-Lee, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Shuttle

Stephanie was so helpful every step of the way! We ended up having more people staying at the hotel who would be taking the buses than expected. Last minute, we had to book another shuttle to accommodate the high number of people. Stephanie took the time to help us as we discussed numbers and the different options that were available to us. We also had a little bit of a longer distance between the hotel and reception, but the shuttles were extremely nice and comfortable. They were always on time and helped to make our day seamless. We were so happy we booked with Concorde and would happily recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle

Concorde was recommended by our hotel, and I really didn't have high expectation--I was pleasantly surprised. I contacted them thru their website and they responded within 1 hour with full pricing, availability and package options. I decided to go with them because they offered high quality service at almost 1/2 cost of another vendor we were evaluating. A few says before our wedding, their coordinator called to confirm start & end times and worked with me to determine optimal time based on our wedding schedule. The shuttle we booked was medium sized and it looked like an airplane with ambiant lighting and soft leather seats w/new car smell. Our guests rode is style!! The driver waited for at the end of the night and happily drove me and my husband as the last passengers. We're so glad we found them and we fully recommend them

Profile Picture Miriam, 8/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Fiber Optics, Multi-Locations

We used Concorde for our wedding this June and had a great experience. Working with Stephanie was easy and she was able to help us figure out the best transportation plan and vehicles to choose. Concorde handled the party bus for the bridal party, shuttles for our guests to and from the hotel and separate sedan transportation for grandparents. All vehicles were clean and the drivers were professional and top notch. Our shuttle driver Mike was the best!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s)

Absolutely fantastic job! Stephanie was a pleasure to work with - she was attentive, responsive, and very flexible. The limousine got our guests where they needed to go at the time they needed to be there and that's all we cared about! Thank you Concorde for taking care of our guests on our special day!

Profile Picture Jared, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We hired the company's 39 passenger bus to shuttle our guests to and from our wedding reception. Stephanie, our sales contact, was extremely pleasant, responsive, and flexible! The bus was well-maintained, clean, and prompt. I would definitely recommend their services and will use them for future events!

Profile Picture Karissa, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Multi-Locations

I have used Concorde for years for work. I hadn't initially considered them for my party bus because I suspected their rates would be high, but after receiving a coupon via email, I reached out. They were the best value by far, and their party bus was spacious and well-maintained. I have already told my friends to consider them :-)

Profile Picture Alana, 4/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Party Bus, Stretch Limo

We recently used Concorde Limousine to run a shuttle for our daughter's wedding from the hotel to the venue. They were a pleasure to work with. They maintained good communication, arrived punctually, the driver was polite and friendly. We heartily recommend Concorde.

Profile Picture Philip, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Concord was awesome!!! Extremely helpful from the beginning worked very closely with me on how the schedule for my wedding day was going to go. The day of the wedding the transportation was spot on no issues at all and provided my guests with water if they needed it. Bus was the perfect size and extremely clean and very comfortable. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We were definitely happy with the service we received. They were very easy to work with, even when we needed to upgrade to a larger vehicle only a few days before the wedding. The shuttle was very clean and the driver was quiet, respectful, and most importantly got everyone to and from the event with no trouble. Unfortunately, there was an accident on our route right as the wedding was about to start, so the last shuttle of guests from the hotel were delayed, but that wasn't the drivers fault and he was able to get them there before the ceremony began, which we really appreciated.

Profile Picture BBM, 2/24/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Shuttle

Concorde Worldwide provided us with a party bus for our November 2016 wedding and did a fantastic job! From the early inquiries to the very end leading up to wedding day, they were very prompt with responses and proactive in confirming everything. Stephanie worked with us during planning and was wonderful throughout the process, answering all our questions and making sure she had all the details correct! We were able to make changes to the itinerary along the way, and received written confirmation of the changes. The party bus that served us on our wedding day was excellent and prompt! The last thing we wanted to worry about that day was pre-booked transportation and thanks to Concorde we had no worries here! Our driver was absolutely delightful and very respectful and safe as well! We are very thankful for the experience we had with Concorde Worldwide, along with the value of their package after comparing it with comparable others, and would highly recommend to any other couples! Thank you Concorde team!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus

We used Concorde for our wedding and we are absolutely pleased with their service. The limos were neatly kept and our driver's were so friendly. It was a pleasure riding with them. They assisted everyone in and out of the vehicles and made sure everyone was safe. We also had a shuttle take our guests to and from the hotel. They all loved the ride! Stephanie from the office was very helpful and was always on top of emails. She made sure we had everything we needed for the big day. The price was always great! No stress at all. Thanks so much Concorde for helping us make our day special!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Stretch Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Multi-Locations

Used Concorde to transport my wedding guests between my venue and hotels. Leading up to the day Stephanie was extremely helpful in planning out logistics with me. The price was great, the shuttle was clean and very nice, and the driver was professional. It was one less thing I had to stress about on the day of. Thanks!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Shuttle

We rented the 39 passenger shuttle bus for our wedding and our guests loved it! Everything was perfect! The driver was very accommodating in helping guests on and off the bus. The bus was beautiful with leather seats and TVs. Would definitely recommend Concord for your special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked Concorde for a 15 person party bus for the bride/groom and our bridal party to get around in. I did a lot of research before booking and I'm so glad we chose Concorde. They were by far the best value I found and provided excellent customer service. Stephanie was extremely responsive, I never went more than a few hours without a return call or e-mail from her.

The morning of our wedding ended up being cold and rainy but our driver showed up early armed with umbrellas! He walked me and each of my bridesmaids out to the shuttle separately to make sure no one got wet. When we decided to make an unexpected stop to pick up some food after our ceremony, our driver did so with a smile and still got us to our reception venue on time. The shuttle was clean and perfect for what we needed. If you're looking for dependable and affordable limo services in Central NJ, don't hesitate to book with Concorde!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Party Bus

I have been working with Concorde ( Specifically Stephanie ) for the last few months and I have to say I have been nothing but 100% satisfied with their services. The prices were great, the communication was great and the day of my wedding I had nothing to worry about since everything was perfect. My wedding was two weeks ago and we had a beautiful limo style shuttle bus for myself and my guests. The shuttle was on time, clean and the driver was so nice ! I would HIGHLY reccomend this company. The best part was on my wedding day I had nothing to worry about and will have amazing memories.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

If I could give them 20 stars I would!!!! Stephanie was SUPER easy to work with, always got back to us right away and answered every question we had. Our day of drivers, Michael and Larry were UNBELIEVABLY attentive, they were honestly the easiest part of our day. I could not believe it. They called up, confirmed how the shuttles would work, and they were exactly where they said they'd be every single time. I have to be honest, shuttles and logistics was one thing I worried about with our wedding... But working with Larry and Michael made it seamless and easy, it was the last worry on my mind. Which was seriously the best thing I could ever ask for on my wedding day.

I honestly can't thank Stephanie, Michael, and Larry enough for being SOOO amazing. On a stressful day, like our wedding day, they were incredibly attentive and we didn't even have to think twice about the shuttles. Thank you, thank you, thank you, times a million, you have no idea how much it meant to us to have this go sooooo amazingly. If you want impeccable service, at a good price, use Concorde Worldwide. I'm telling you, you can't go wrong with these guys. Using them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. If you want a service you can depend on, and won't cause you ANY stress, Concorde is the shuttle service for you!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
4.7

I used concord worldwide for the shuttle service for my wedding day and they were really professional , courteous, on time , and the vehicles were in great condition! The driver arrived on time and made two trips within our agreed upon time limit. He waited for us (bride & Groom) to get on the bus last and was helpful with bags ext. He was very friendly, and kind and a great driver. Absolutely no negative things to say about this company or the driver. Wonderful experience! It was great piece of mind for me to know my guests could get safely to and from the hotel and venue and their wedding coordinator Stefanie was extremely helpful in the entire process helping me select the right vehicle and times for what I needed at what I thought was a very fair price! All around excellent experience with concord I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture alyssa, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Multi-Locations, Shuttle

Everthing exceeded expectations. Stephanie was very responsive, flexible in setting up a custom package, and confirmed everything prior to the event. The driver was professional and courteous and our guests had a nice experience. I would definitely recommend Concorde for your event.

Profile Picture Randy, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great company to work with! Both drivers were great i would highly recommend them to anyone. :)

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Shuttle, Stretch Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations

Stephanie at Concorde was so helpful and a delight to work with from day one! We used them for our shuttle service between the hotel and our wedding venue and everything ran smoothly! I highly recommend them !

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Stephanie helped set up a great service for our wedding day. She was very responsive, flexible in setting up a custom package, and confirmed everything prior to the event. The driver was professional and courteous and our guests had a nice experience. I would definitely recommend Concorde for your event.

Profile Picture User6772317, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews