Con Brio Ensembles Reviews

30 | Deerfield Beach, FL

30 Reviews for Con Brio Ensembles

Emma D · Married on 10/27/2018

Could not be happier with their services!!!

Not only was my music magical and amazing, but Con Brio Ensembles took the initiative to visit my venue and learn the acoustics so that they could give me their idea for what instruments and songs would work best. I was in love with every song and could not stop crying. Bottom line, could not be happier with their services!!!

Mariela · Married on 07/27/2018

My advice is to book them! I was a very particular bride and my fiance placed me on a budget, so not only were they afforadble, but they added that soothing feeling and moment that you need before geting the night started. They gave my wedding a great classy and fun touch. Everyone keeps talking about them. I searched almost all musicians available in South Florida and they were the only ones who worked with me to fit what I want and within my budget.

Matt · Married on 07/14/2018

Such an amazing experience working with Con Brio. Aziz was very responsive. The musicians were able to learn a new piece of music for our ceremony. They also played a song during our ceremony accompanied by our friend singing. They did a quick run through before and it was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone and have been recommending them to everyone!

Matthew · Married on 05/28/2018

'I will forever remember their rendition of Viva La Vida as I walked down the aisle, the start of what was the happiest hour of my life'. I think this quote from my wife perfectly sums up the brilliance of Con Brio. They play beautifully, are professionally attired, punctual, and were a pleasure to deal with in the run-up to the big day. Their repetoire is vast, featuring everything from classical and popular pieces (including the Beach Boys and Bruno Mars!) to Disney musicals to choose from. They were regularly in contact prior to the event to check if we had any changes to our requested pieces, and we never once had to chase them for a response. On the day, they were courteous and friendly.

I cannot recommend them strongly enough

Kathi · Married on 05/27/2018

I found Con Brio Ensembles online thru WeddingWire. My daughter wanted a harp but after speaking with Aziz, we selected a string quartet. The music was simply beautiful! We found all the music we wanted on their song list and Aziz made the whole process so easy. The musicians were on time and nicely attired. I highly recommend Con Brio Ensembles

Charna · Married on 04/29/2018

Definitely do it! They were Great!

Eve · Married on 04/16/2018

... first off I want to say that our experience is exceptional. It was our wedding day and we wanted it to be perfect. We had a beachfront wedding and there were many factors that needed to line up in order for it to be perfect. The venue needed to be changed due to beach occupancy and the GM of this organization helped us coordinate very well with the wedding coordinator. Our wedding was delayed 2 hours and even though it was delayed the violinist stayed and waited. I will highly recommend this company

Carina · Married on 02/10/2018

Con Brio was amazing at our wedding - we booked them for 1.5 hours because we also had a DJ. The cellist and violinist were extremely talented and played beautifully. They were on time and very professional. Aziz was really helpful in making sure the our time with them went smoothly. Well worth the money!

Emilee · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolutely amazing ! All of my guests said their music was so moving and emotional. I would definitely work with them again! Simply beautiful music and better than what I imagined. Thank you!

Stacy · Married on 11/25/2017

Con Brio was a pleasure to work with and played beautiful arrangement. They have a wide variety of genres to offer, which made our playlist very easy to arrange. Everyone complimented how fantastic the music was, the musicians were professional and very talented. We highly recommend Con Brio and look forward to using them again for upcoming events.

Mina · Married on 10/01/2017

Definitely would recommend to add some instrumental music to your wedding plan. We loved Con Brio Ensembles and the evening they did. A lot of our guests were happy with their music. It definitely adds a taste of classic and sweetness to your event.

Ana · Married on 08/19/2017

It was very easy to work with ConBrio. Their professionalism and quality of performance would make me recommend them to friends and relatives. Excellent price for a job well done.

Katia · Married on 06/24/2017

The live music added an extra touch to our wedding ceremony. My husband and I are so glad we hired Con Brio Ensembles. Aziz was great to work with and very responsive to emails as I was planning a destination wedding. You won't be disappointed by hiring Con Brio Ensembles.

Jackie · Married on 05/20/2017

I am extremely happy with not only the beautiful performance on my wedding but the whole booking process, Marina went above and beyond my expectations, making sure all the music selection for the Violin and the Cello was coordinated with my Soloist. From the beginning, they were very responsive and professional, they answered every email and addressed every concern in a timely manner. The music for the ceremony was very important for me (I am a musician myself, I play the Violin and I also sing at church). I really wanted this ceremony to be amazing and it was and I am very thankful to Con Brio Ensembles for that.

Rafael · Married on 05/19/2017

Will definitely hire them again. Great on response and very professional. They did an awesome job. Great musicians!

Daniel · Married on 05/14/2017

Very good experience. Musicians Were very accommodating and talented. Will Rehire

Connie · Married on 05/04/2017

Con Brio Ensembles was the perfect choice for my garden wedding ceremony. They played the songs I chose beforehand. They really helped make the ceremony super special. They looked and sounded professional. I highly recommend Con Brio for wedding ceremonies!

Jazman · Married on 03/11/2017

Our cellist and violinist played beautiful renditions of the songs we chose that left us in tears. Amazing job fellas!

Christina · Married on 02/04/2017

Wonderful music and great email responsiveness! Definitely Recommend.

Julian · Married on 01/07/2017

I reached out to Valentin for my proposal, I requested a violinist which made our night so perfect... thank you so much for such amazing service, you really made our night special. I strongly recommend this company

DJ · Married on 11/05/2016

Hired these folks to perform at our wedding - which was planned remotely from Chicago, but the ceremony was in Florida... no easy task,but Con Brio made it easy. The pricing was great, the communication was great, and the most importantly the music was great!!

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

I am getting married next month in the U.S to my American fiance. I am British and currently live in the United Kingdom. My fiance and I both decided that we would like live music for our wedding reception played by classically trained musicians. My fiance and I looked at bands/musicians via the 'Wedding Wire' website and read several reviews. We both listened to 'Con Brio Ensembles; repertoire catalog and loved the musician's versions of popular music songs and their classical music repertoire.
    I also found that their Assistant Manager, Aziz and the musicians were very professional, courteous, friendly and helpful with helping us to book t the musicians for our wedding as well as offering to arrange two popular music songs that are currently not in their repertoire catalog. When we decided to change our originally booked two-hour wedding reception booking to having the musicians for our entire wedding reception, the musicians, and their management honored their original pricing quote that was given to us in June this year for performing for our entire wedding reception and sent us a new contact.
    I would advise anyone who is looking for a professional classically trained musicians who can play music from various musical genre's to book the 'Con Brio Ensembles'.

Corey · Married on 09/04/2016

She was amazing, we asked her to play a song by John legend an I didn’t think it could be done but she pulled it off an made our wedding even more special!

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2016

Wonderful musicians. Very polite and accommodating. Helped us tremendously with selections of our songs, went above and beyond. By far the best vendors we have ever dealt with. everyone raved about the music. Highly recommend!!!