Con Brio Ensembles Reviews

1 User photo

Con Brio Ensembles 1

Kimberly · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Bat Mitzvah

Excellent ensemble, easy to coordinate and very reasonably priced. Broad range of music to suit any tastes, even my 13 year old daughter!

Sent on 06/04/2019

B Wilson · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Enjoyed working with you

Dear Con Brio Ensembles, Thank you for making our Easter Service a success. You are excellent musicians and we enjoyed working with you.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Kathy S. · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Exactly what I was looking for.

These ladies were awesome. Friendly, considerate and wonderfully talented. Pleasure to work with them. I wish I could use them for the common gatherings. It was perfect and many guests were very impressed with the atmosphere the musicians created. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again! Kathy

Sent on 06/06/2019

Mikhal Newman · Getting married on 11/11/2019

Fort Lauderdale

Con Brio Ensembles is a very professional group. They respond promptly and they are very courteous. The music performed at our wedding was extraordinary. I strongly recommend them for a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Gareth Miller · Married on 08/10/2019

We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Having Con Brio Ensembles at our wedding exceeded all of the expectations we had. Along with the flawless execution of our ceremony with guitar and violin duo, and reception filled with energy and music we liked. Valentin’s attention to details, timelines, and his ability to customize his performance to fit our needs made him extremely unique among other vendors we hired. We highly recommend Valentin and Con Brio Ensembles.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Erika Mora · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience

Aziz was one of the most helpful people I had the pleasure of dealing with while planning my wedding. He was so nice and always willing to call me and work things out to make sure I was happy. When they began playing the wedding march as I walked down the aisle, I knew it was going to be the day I dreamt it would be. I would recommend this group to anyone wanting a classic sound to top off their perfect day.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Christina Johnson · Married on 07/13/2019

Can't go wrong with them

Con Brio Ensembles performed our ceremony music and it was touchingly beautiful! After the wedding, we had so many guest that commented on how lovely the music was. It even made grown men emotional! We selected modern songs from their repertoire list. I had my heart set on a specific song and it so wonderful that we could do a custom song and have our song incorporated into our wedding. It was nice to have all of the options and flexibility to truly get what you want. They were open and able to do everything that we were dreaming up. Con Brio Ensembles was also such a breeze to work with. They made the process super easy, kept us informed, and treated us with care, attention, and professionalism. I really appreciated how prompt all of the communication was too. I was really happy with our choice to us them.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Audrey Choi · Married on 06/30/2019

Thank You!

We hired a string trio from Con Brio Ensembles to play at our wedding. Prior to the wedding, our main contact was Aziz. He was very professional and responsive to all our questions and updates. We had the string trio perform songs leading up to the ceremony, for our processional and recessional, and during cocktail hour. As the bride, I didn’t get to hear much of the music except our processional and recessional songs, but what I did hear was wonderful! I was also told by many guests that the trio did a beautiful job! We were able to choose our favorite songs – they have a wide range in their repertoire – and the strings added such a nice touch to our day. Thank you, Con Brio Ensembles!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Music and Great Experience!

Con Brio Ensembles provided me with beautiful ceremony and reception music for my wedding! It really set the mood for both. Aziz was always attentive to my needs and easy to get ahold of. They did not have the music for the song I wanted for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk down the aisle to so they made the sheet music for the song free of charge. It was great because I had my heart set on the song! I highly recommend them and would hire them again.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Shoshana Yardena · Married on 06/23/2019

Great Music

Con Brio Ensembles were the perfect choice for our wedding. They provided music for the pre-ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour and played a wide range of pieces, from classical to traditional Jewish (for our ceremony) to pop to the Great American Songbook. Aziz was friendly, professional and so easy to work with and took the time to answer all my questions. One of the nicest personal touches they added was to learn Yardena Arazi's "Shiru Shir Amen" for my groom to walk down the aisle. So many of our friends were blown away by how beautiful it sounded and how they completely reinvented that song for such a meaningful moment. They were a big part of making our day feel as special as we had hoped it would. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Maria · Married on 06/23/2019

Music Was Lovely!!!

The music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was lovely! The guests all enjoyed the ambiance Con Brio Ensembles created. They play a lot of popular music so it's fun to hum along too, but it also elegant enough to be appropriate for a wedding. We hired them when our wedding was about 3-4 weeks away and they were able to perform the processional and recessional music we asked for with effortlessness and grace. We even did a small-scale music flash mob for our recessional and they went with the flow in style

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sarah C · Married on 06/22/2019

They will not let you down

This string quartet is amazing. The process of selecting the music with them was very easy. They provided suggestions when we had a hard time deciding on music. When my venue required insurance most of my vendor did not have it, but Con Brio did. When it started raining right before my ceremony and we had to relocate inside and delay the ceremony, they were very patient and accommodating. Their music sounded so professional for the wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour. If you are getting married in the Miami area, I would highly recommend this group. They will not let you down.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ariel Delgado · Married on 06/15/2019

Talented, Professional, Worth every penny!

Con Brio Ensembles were just wonderful! Very responsive and flexible with time and music. They were very professional and showed up in matching tuxes, were on time and even moved about throughout their performance due to our indoor/outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour. I loved that they had a lot of contemporary options and most importantly everything was straightforward, no hidden fees or unexpected surprises. If you want that something extra for your wedding, a way to make your event that much more special I HIGHLY recommend them. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Tiffany M · Married on 06/14/2019

Very responsive and accommodating!

Con Brio Ensembles did a great job at my wedding. Aziz was very responsive to emails and phone calls, and he was extremely professional and easy to work with. I'd checked out a number of other groups, and some were much cheaper but also their recordings did not sound nearly as good. Aziz talked to my day-of-coordinator ahead of time to make sure she had their insurance documents, and that everything pertinent to the music runs smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Con Brio Ensembles played the pieces I requested without any problems. They arrived at the venue on time, they played beautifully, were dressed very elegant, were very accommodating with my music requests.
    I only wish I could've listened to them more--I was too busy with the guests for most of the evening!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Laura · Married on 06/08/2019

Thank you !!!

I absolutely loved working with Alex from Con Brio. I can't say enough about his professionalism and dedication to my wedding. He is polite and easy going to talk to. I was no ordinary bride with song requests outside of their repertoire, and he said, without hesitation, no problem. This was a first time for me in my musical search. He made sure my requested songs would sound amazing! When I heard the songs on my wedding day, they sounded beautiful and flawless !! Don't event bother with any other musical vendor. Con Brio Ensembles will make your day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alex!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Stephanie Klein · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing Job

They did such and amazing job! The music was perfect!! So grateful to the team at Con Brio

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jana Shaw · Married on 05/11/2019

String Trio

We hired a string trio from Con Brio Ensembles for our May 2019 wedding and they were great! Valentin was our group leader and he was very helpful - I wasn’t able to meet with him or the other trio members in person because I was living out of town, but we planned all the ceremony music over phone/email and he was always extremely responsive. Just a week before the wedding, my husband had a special request for the song he wanted himself & the groomsmen to walk in to, and the trio happily accommodated it.
    The day of the wedding, the trio played for 30 min before the ceremony, played walk-in music during the ceremony, and then played both classical and cocktail music during the cocktail hour. The ceremony music was beautiful - and most importantly for me, the tempo of the song I walked in to was perfect. I didn’t get to hear the cocktail hour music, but I’ve heard rave reviews from friends who said it made for a great ambiance. I highly recommend Con Brio Ensembles

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rebecca S. · Married on 04/27/2019

String Quartet

Con Brio Ensembles provided ceremony music for our wedding and we could not have asked for a better performance. The timing, volume, speed, etc. were all impeccable. Very talented and professional musicians. Their song options included a great mix of classical and modern music. Several of our guests told me after the ceremony that they loved the music, especially the pop songs. We would definitely recommend Con Brio Ensembles for your events!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Melissa Collazos · Married on 03/08/2019

Great Service

Great service, we are very happy with Con Brio Ensembles

Sent on 06/09/2019

Michael Dougherty · Married on 03/06/2019

Ceremony and cocktail hour

Do it! And get a cello and violin. It's a beautiful sound. They had a ton of music options and they made the whole process stress-free. Would highly recommend to anyone, even if just to have them play while you eat breakfast.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Heather Karmeris · Married on 03/02/2019

Great Service

We hired a String Duo for our wedding ceremony in Sailfish Club in Palm Beach Gardens. They were amazing! The best all around!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Tracy R · Married on 02/23/2019

They made it very easy for me

String Quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They are very talented musicians, the music was beautiful, and they were very easy to work with as well! They helped select the music and provided plenty of recommendations since they have such a wide variety of offerings. I'm so appreciative of the beautiful music they played during our wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Carol B · Married on 02/03/2019

Ceremony Music

Go ahead and book them, They are responsive, creative , and very patient, are able to learn new songs although their catalog is extensive and were patient when my wedding ran late ... definitely would re-book and highly recommend. Thank you so much

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kenneth Brook · Married on 01/12/2019

Con Brio Ensembles did a wonderful job at my wedding and we received many compliments on their music. Aziz was very professional and accommodating and worked closely with us to ensure the music for our ceremony was exactly what we envisioned. During the cocktail hour they played a mix of classical and contemporary favorites to everyone's delight! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks for making my wedding so special!

Sent on 06/17/2019