COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

9 | Tulsa, OK

9 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

Emily Rolen · Getting married on 05/05/2022

Great Experience!

Ryan was awesome to work with! He is very flexible and willing to work with his clients. He cares about providing a quality service and meeting your needs. He was great with communication and was very easy to talk with. I would definitely recommend booking with him!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 01/25/2020

Brunch Wedding

We can’t rave about Ryan and the entire Complete team enough. Hands down the best money we spent in our budget. We did photography, videography, photobooth and dj services through Ryan and it was not only easy to communicate with the team but each individual team member made sure the got to know us as a couple and brought that to our day. They are seriously the best!

Sent on 02/25/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you Kelli! We had a great time and loved your brunch themed wedding! It was definitely one to remember :)
  • FutureMrsRhodes

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2019

Everything we needed in one place

We used Complete for our DJ and Photographer. They were both amazing and really kept us both at ease all night. Chad kept the music going and got people dancing and Heather captured the candid photos we really wanted more than posed ones (we aren't huge staged photo fans). I would definitely recommend Complete!

Sent on 11/04/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We loved getting to work with you through out your wedding process and we're excited to share your photos with you!
  • Laura

Laura Caroselli · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun, Friendly, and Magical!

Ryan was so easy and fun to work with! He really listens to your style and tastes and music and makes sure you and your guests have a great time. He even got on the dance floor a couple of times to show us how to do the cupid shuffle!! It was an absolute blast and he nailed it. Thank you so much, Complete Weddings & Events! I will definitely be recommending you to all my engaged friends and family.

Sent on 09/15/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Your wedding was a blast Laura, we had such a great time working with you and jamming out to some of our favorite 90's jams too :)

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding dj

We used Ryan as the dj at our wedding and he was completely amazing! He got all of our guests up and dancing and everyone had a great time! He was also so helpful with everything the whole night and helped make our day run so smoothly and stress free! I would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Maxine

Maxine Younes · Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal

Thank you all for everything! I have nothing but good things to say about Jonathan and Tanya, I did not have the pleasure of meeting Tory or Beau but the lighting was amazing. It really did change the look of the room entirely and I loved it. Jonathan is such a sweetheart and I could tell he is very genuine, I am excited to get the footage from him and Tanya was so friendly and worked the photo booth with ease. Your staff in general is just amazing and very professional. I want to thank you and Damon as well for coordinating everything before hand. I am beyond pleased with your company. I will be recommending you to my friends and family in the future.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Mackenzie O'mealey · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

We hired Complete for photography, videography, and DJ and we couldn't be happier with the service we got! It was very personalized and Ryan was always reachable and willing to help in any way. We loved everything about Complete!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2018

Ryan was completely AMAZING! My guests were raving about how good of a time they had because of him! He interacted with everyone and kept the party going all night! He asked us what must haves we needed and filled in the gaps perfectly. Would definitively recommend and use again!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Heather · Married on 01/20/2018

COMPLETE truly went above and beyond for my wedding! They were definitely the best decision we made for our big day!

Sent on 06/28/2018