COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

17 | Tulsa, OK

17 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

Emily R. · Getting married on 05/05/2022

Great Experience!

Ryan was awesome to work with! He is very flexible and willing to work with his clients. He cares about providing a quality service and meeting your needs. He was great with communication and was very easy to talk with. I would definitely recommend booking with him!

Sent on 05/21/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We hope to be apart of any future events you may have like birthdays or an anniversary party ;) congratulations on being married!
  • Lesa

Lesa D. · Married on 06/26/2021

Best company to have

Chad is the best dj you could ever have will never any one else.

Sent on 06/28/2021

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

We think Chad is pretty amazing too Lesa! Thank you so much for choosing COMPLETE to be apart of your special day!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience with complete weddings tulsa!

Even though we had to postpone our wedding we got to keep our same photographer and all of our vendors that we had through complete! They are very responsive and very down to earth! Easy to work with! What I loved about complete is being able to have our lighting, dj, photographer, and videographer all rolled into one! To top it off we had the same photographer for our engagement photos and wedding Day!

Sent on 09/22/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much Molly! You and Darren were great to work with and we had a blast at your reception!

Kayla E. · Married on 08/15/2020

awesome people

they were both so awesome and friendly, they even helped with cleanup! Great business and great people, and very glad they were at our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Darren M. · Married on 05/21/2020

Wedding 9/12/20

Ryan and his team were amazing for our wedding. They make sure you’re taken care of and they genuinely want to make sure you have the best day ever. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Kelsi

Kelsi C. · Married on 05/10/2020

10/10 Awesome Services

We used Complete for our DJ and Photo Booth at our wedding at Merrick Hollow. I met with Ryan on a couple of occasions and he was always very nice and professional. The week before our wedding, both services reached out again to make sure everything was in order and good to go for our big day. Ryan was exceptionally patient with us, as I did not know any songs at the time of our call, and he was good with me sending him the list of songs a couple days later. At our event, both services were amazing! Ryan did an awesome job with all of the little games and fun things we had scheduled, and was the perfect DJ for our event! He was even getting us (the bride and groom) drinks and at one point was asked to get drinks by other wedding party people (they didn't know he was our DJ), but he handled it so well! The songs were played at perfect times and nothing ever seemed awkward with sound delays. Thank you so much Ryan!I don't know the names of our photo booth attendants, but they were also great! They made sure everyone got their photos and had several props available. We are very happy we chose Complete! Both services helped make the night run super smoothly. 10/10 would book with Complete again, and recommend anyone we know to do the same!

Sent on 05/26/2021

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Kelsi! Your wedding was a blast, Abby and I both had so much fun with your friends and family!
  • Elisa

Elisa A. · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Service

Everything they helped me out with was beyond my expectations. They were so detailed oriented. Things I would’ve overlooked they made sure to cover all bases.

Sent on 07/24/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Elisa! We are so glad you had a great experience with us and that we are able to be apart of your special day!
  • FutureMrsRhodes

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2019

Everything we needed in one place

We used Complete for our DJ and Photographer. They were both amazing and really kept us both at ease all night. Chad kept the music going and got people dancing and Heather captured the candid photos we really wanted more than posed ones (we aren't huge staged photo fans). I would definitely recommend Complete!

Sent on 11/04/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We loved getting to work with you through out your wedding process and we're excited to share your photos with you!
  • Laura

Laura C. · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun, Friendly, and Magical!

Ryan was so easy and fun to work with! He really listens to your style and tastes and music and makes sure you and your guests have a great time. He even got on the dance floor a couple of times to show us how to do the cupid shuffle!! It was an absolute blast and he nailed it. Thank you so much, Complete Weddings & Events! I will definitely be recommending you to all my engaged friends and family.

Sent on 09/15/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Your wedding was a blast Laura, we had such a great time working with you and jamming out to some of our favorite 90's jams too :)

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding dj

We used Ryan as the dj at our wedding and he was completely amazing! He got all of our guests up and dancing and everyone had a great time! He was also so helpful with everything the whole night and helped make our day run so smoothly and stress free! I would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thanks for the review Alyssa! Your wedding was such a blast and we are so pumped that you chose us to be apart of it!
  • Maxine

Maxine Y. · Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal

Thank you all for everything! I have nothing but good things to say about Jonathan and Tanya, I did not have the pleasure of meeting Tory or Beau but the lighting was amazing. It really did change the look of the room entirely and I loved it. Jonathan is such a sweetheart and I could tell he is very genuine, I am excited to get the footage from him and Tanya was so friendly and worked the photo booth with ease. Your staff in general is just amazing and very professional. I want to thank you and Damon as well for coordinating everything before hand. I am beyond pleased with your company. I will be recommending you to my friends and family in the future.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Mackenzie O. · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!

We hired Complete for photography, videography, and DJ and we couldn't be happier with the service we got! It was very personalized and Ryan was always reachable and willing to help in any way. We loved everything about Complete!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2018

Ryan was completely AMAZING! My guests were raving about how good of a time they had because of him! He interacted with everyone and kept the party going all night! He asked us what must haves we needed and filled in the gaps perfectly. Would definitively recommend and use again!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Heather · Married on 01/20/2018

COMPLETE truly went above and beyond for my wedding! They were definitely the best decision we made for our big day!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/25/2015

Hired complete dj

Literally the best dj ever!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 08/19/2015

The best with everything ❤

Our DJ did more than just DJ. He went above and beyond and made the reception the best!

Sent on 05/23/2021

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you Katelynn! I'm so glad we were able to get in even though it was last minute and help make the wedding awesome!