Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Complete Weddings + Events 1

T · Married on 09/06/2014

I used Complete Photo Booth. They were so easy to work with. It was totally hassle free! Everyone had a blast taking pictures with family and friends. The props they brought were fun. The best part was that everyone got their own copy of the photo and that we have every photo taken on a flash drive at no extra cost!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

Joe Goode was an excellent DJ ... he made suggestions which were helpful for our planning but left all the decisions to us. He really knows how to manage the party and get people dancing ... everyone had a GREAT time at our wedding and the DJ was a big part of that.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jennie · event on 08/09/2014

Absolute pleasure working with this company. We used the photo booth service for our daughter's graduation party and not only did the guests like the photo strips as a party favor, but now she has an album of memories to take with her!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Adrienne · Married on 07/20/2014

We had the photo booth for our Antique Car Event and everyone loved it. Everyone came out of the booth laughing. I can't think of any event where the photo booth shouldn't be included. Fun - professional - great team.

Alyson · Married on 07/19/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Complete! Michele (our photographer) was very friendly, professional, and thorough. She took any shot we asked for and was constantly around taking pictures during the reception. I can't wait to see our photos! Val (our DJ) was very friendly and outgoing. She kept everyone dancing and having a great time! The entire process, start to finish, was easy and affordable. We have no complaints and would highly recommend them to any couple!

Jet · Married on 07/18/2014

Complete came to a children's event and provided an excellent experience for everyone. All communications via email/phone were prompt and informative. All interactions with the staff were pleasant and helpful. The set up and clean up was efficient. The booth operator was great interacting with the children and families, very professional and helpful and relaxed. He really helped everyone truly enjoy the experience. I would highly recommend Complete!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Melinda · Married on 07/12/2014

When I first spoke with Joe (the owner) regarding our Vow Renewal Celebrations, he was so enthusiastic and helpful! The entire planning process was one of the easiest things my husband and I did on the whole "to do" list for our big day. Whenever I needed to ask questions, Joe was there to answer everything I wanted to know.... quick e-mail responses, phone calls, and even texts! On the day of our Celebration, Joe came early and fully dedicated himself to our needs and took off a ton of stress. The set-up was "up to date" and was nicely presented. Once the reception came along, our Guests commented on how funny and accurate Joe was! The music was just what we wanted, the games were phenomenal (and are still talked about), and every detail was just absolutely PERFECT! Thank Joe for an amazing day, and for being a part of it. We can't thank you enough for giving us 110%!!

We also had a videographer who was also amazing! Every time I'd see something that I'd think would look lovely in our video, I'd rush over to him and tell him.... to my surprise, Dan already captured it! :) He was professional and had a great attitude.

This company is such a gem, and we would recommend them to everyone! You won't go wrong with Complete!

Abigail · Married on 07/12/2014

This company is amazing! They knew what they were doing. They were easy to contact and speak with. They made my wedding a blast and all the guests loved the photo booth! Highly recommend them!

Rebecca · Married on 07/12/2014

The service that Joel provided was phenomenal. He played the best selection of music for our crowd. He got them onto the dance floor and was a part of the party himself! That was a great addition as sometimes you'll get a DJ who stands behind the equipment and doesn't interact. His outgoing personality and interaction wasn't just based on playing music, he also helped entertain everyone while we were eating dinner and really go the party energy flowing. You're company was very accommodating to us and the event.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Kim · Married on 06/13/2014

We (PTA) hired Complete for our 6 th grade end of year dinner/ DJ dance!! What an awesome time! Joe and his people were alwAys responsive to our questions. Complete was there early to set up and there were no surprises!! The photo booth wAs a huge hit!! Highly recommend it / joe and
    His team were great with our middle schoolers/ patient kind and made sure they had a memorable event! DJ was another awesome hit!!
    Parents and kids alike commented on what a fantastic time they all had.. Thanks !!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

I was so impressed with everything about the DJs who came to do our wedding. They played the best music! I gave them an idea of what I wanted and they hit it spot on. They even asked guests if they had requests for songs they'd like to hear. They were friendly, professional, FUN! One of the two even came out on the dance floor to show us how to do "The Cupid Shuffle"! I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a DJ service! Thank you Complete Music for making our wedding day PERFECT!!

Melanie · Married on 05/10/2014

Complete Music was amazing..Joe did an awesome job getting it all together..cost, well that's what i loved the most..it wasn't a pocket breaker for what i got..DJ and Photobooth...both were outstanding..everyone found the photobooth and loved it..there were in the booth until we had to shut it down..DJ was fun and got the crowd moving..I owe Joe a great thanks for making my daughter's wedding awesome..we had so much fun..and i think we even lost weight dancing on the dance floor...once again..Thank you..

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

For our wedding we chose the photo booth as well as the DJ services and we were thoroughly impressed. Everything was handled from signing the contract to the day of. There was a point where we requested additional equipment (which we didn't end up using) and our DJ Josh was right on top of it. We made changes to our song list days before the wedding and Josh came through for us. I loved the fact that the music was loud enough but not so loud you couldn't hear the person next to you. That's important to an older crowd.
    We also added an extra hour to our DJ service and the pricing was very reasonable.
    Joe was very good early in the engagement because we went from getting married in January to getting married in April, very patient with our choices.
    Our photo booth attendant was very outgoing, which you need to get people to put on silly props and have a good time. I brought some of my own photo booth signs and Annalisa incorporated them with hers and everyone had a wonderful time!
    We would use Complete Music again, request the Josh and Annalisa because it was effortless! Rose and Joe made everything happen too!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Complete Music Video Photo was wonderful to work with. They are organized, efficient, friendly and accommodating, The pictures came out great. The scrapbook is a wonderful keepsake. The props were fun and there were plenty of them. There was an endless line at the photobooth, and our guests all loved it!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Tina · Married on 12/13/2013

I hired complete for a photo booth for my sons wedding. Everyone had a blast with it.
    They were very accomadating and professional. The girl working the booth made the guests comfortable.
    Not only would I recommend them to a friend, I did. They will be using ALL of Completes services.
    Photographer, DJ and photo booth.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Stacey · Married on 11/16/2013

I rented the photobooth for my daughters Sweet 16 party and the guests of all ages enjoyed themselves. The owner Mr Goode was a pleasure to deal with. I have recommended his service to all of my party goers. The best was he was reasonably priced for my needs. Deb my daughter loved her album provided at the end of the party.

• User3719188 · 2+ years ago

Everything provide was outstanding! Guests were out on the dance floor and everyone loved the photobooth! Great value and exceptional services!!

Sent on 04/09/2014

This is a wonderful vendor. They were flexible with arrangements and prompt in their answers to our questions.

Best of all, everyone enjoyed the photo booth, both young and old, and the bride and groom loved having copies of all of the pictures.

I would highly recommend them.

Meghan · Married on 09/21/2013

We were unsure who to use for a videographer an a dj but when we came across complete we were very impressed with the response time. And even more impressed with the service and professionalism. I would definitely recommend them and if I have any events in the future will also use them again!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Jenn · Married on 08/09/2013

I had a great experience with Complete for my wedding Photobooth. They were easy to work with and basically did everything for me! Besides being extremely affordable, I was able to mail in a deposit and make a final payment on the computer which is a god send the week before your wedding! They gave us a memory stick with all of our pictures so we could go back and laugh! We were also presented with an album at the end of our wedding. They were great. I recommend them to anyone looking to add a fun and stress free Photobooth to their wedding! My sister got married 5 months after us and she hired them as well. You can't go wrong!

Laura · Married on 11/10/2006

Our DJ did an amazing job at our wedding. He kept things moving and fun! We received so many compliments on the music selection, the things he did to bring everyone out on the floor and making the wedding super fun in general. She also made sure everything was on schedule and taken care of. He was an amazing part of keeping our event successful and one of the best days of our lives! Thank you Complete!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Laura · Married on 11/10/2006

We decided to go with to go with Complete because our venue said they were great. Great is an understatement! From start to finish they were AWESOME. Our DJ was attentive and professional. He made our day special. Our video came out amazing too! I can't say enough about Joe and his staff, they really took care of us and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/16/2015
  • User3420678 · 2+ years ago

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Complete Music. They were attentive to our needs, professional, and they made sure our guests enjoyed themselves. My wife and I both highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Nicole · Married on 02/06/2016

We utilized both the dj and photobooth services thru Complete. Their professionalism, kindness and attention to detail were more than a bride and groom could ever ask for. Val was our DJ and never missed missed a beat helping to guide the reception smoothly, while Joe ran the photobooth..their was nothing but smiles and laughter coming from that corner all evening.

Sent on 02/14/2016

They did a great job. DJ Val Rock was awesome and so nice. We booked them early so we didn't really hear from the company until it got close tot the wedding but as the wedding got closer they were so great and attentive. They answered all my questions and they were really helpful. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. I can not wait to see the pictures but as the night went on Miguel gave us a peak at what he was doing. I'm so excited. Again they were all GREAT!!

Sent on 10/30/2015