Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

1 User photo

Complete Weddings + Events 1

Michele Jorgensen · Married on 11/10/2018

So Easy and Fun!

I am so happy we decided to work with Complete. Everyone we worked with was outstanding! Working with Natosha in the beginning and through out the last year was a great experience. She got us everything we wanted for the price we wanted. She was so quick to answer any of my questions. We were extremely lucky to get placed with the team we had! I highly recommend anyone to work with Complete! They made the wedding planning enjoyable!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

I met Joe at a bridal shower and booked him on the spot. From the easy access of payments online, to the ease of emailing Joe, it was great. He did such a fantastic job. Not one single glitch! The photo booth was amazing especially since it came with a photo album AND a flash drive. Our guests were tuned in and loved it. I am so impressed!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Complete Weddings + Events 2

Complete Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Kristin! It was my pleasure to entertain such a fun group on your big day, thank you for letting me share the day with you!

A · Married on 12/23/2017

My husband and I signed up for the complete package, and were very thankful to do so. Joe is an extremely professional and diligent team leader. He was helpful throughout the planning and execution phase. We had several requests, as we had an atypical Indian ceremony, their commitment to make your day special is commendable. We received our photo booth scrapbook right away, the uplighting glamored our venue, the videographer and photographer worked in sync and were actively filming throughout the day and night. VERY HAPPY with our experience with this vendor, we look forward to working with them in the future. We can’t wait to see our photos and videos!!
    A and S

Sent on 01/13/2018

Nora · Married on 11/10/2017

I loved how well everyone worked with us and our schedule to get our engagement and wedding photos taken! Everyone was very friendly and helpful when we had questions, and made sure we got what we wanted....including taking a few photos with our puppy in them! Our DJ listened to us with our unusual requests and did a great job! Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Sandra · Married on 10/28/2017

I had to rewrite this post because I have been again Amazed by Complete! I just received my photos and they are beautiful. I will cherish them as the day I married my best friend and these photos tell the story of this day so well! OK, here is what originally wrote. I would love to take this time to thank Jaclyn, Sham, Natosha and Mike for doing a fantastic job and making my wedding a great success, you guys were very professional. Jaclyn kept the crowd moving on the dance floor. Joe thanks for a great team!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Very willing to work with the customer and get them just the services they need at a price they can afford for the event they have in mind no matter how off the wall it may have sounded to other places you all where in from the beginning and understood just what we where looking for and was about to keep each of us in the dark about the others surprises everyone we worked with was so nice and helpful made it so easy to get it done from start to finish!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Nancy · Married on 07/16/2017

Our DJ was engaging with us, our family and friends. We made a great choice going with Complete, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Our DJ, videographer and photo booth attendant were all through this company and all of them were amazing. Each of these professionals truly cared about what we wanted and went the extra mile for us. I absolutely recommend complete weddings & events! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Complete Weddings + Events's reply:

Jessica,
    I'm so happy for you both! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and your guests. I wish you both all the best!
    -Joe

Angela · Married on 12/31/2016

Complete Albany went above and beyond for our New Year's Eve wedding!!! We rented a photo booth, uplighting, and DJ from Complete and we couldn't have made a better decision. Joe is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, is quick to respond to emails, and is not happy unless you are! We loved their online event manager, where we could pre-select songs we wanted to hear, the songs for the various parts of our event, names of our wedding party, etc. The guests were so pleased with the sound quality and the employees' professionalism. We had DJ Ally and Natosha to attend the photo booth - both amazing at what they do! We received a scrap book with the photo booth pictures that our guests had signed - such a nice touch!! I can't say enough positive things about Complete Albany - excellent customer service, professionalism, and quality, all in one "complete" package!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Guy · event on 11/04/2016

There is no company I would trust more to handle my big day or event. Joe and his team are responsive, professional, and have the resources to make your event run perfectly and leave everyone with a great impression! I give Complete my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Tina · event on 10/22/2016

Joe and Sarah were wonderful to work with! The photo booth at our 2nd Annual Orange Tie Gala was a perfect way for our guests to have a special keepsake to remember the evening. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

We rented a photo booth for our wedding at Sixty State Place on Friday. Our attendant, Sarah, was awesome! She was so sweet to all of our guests and did a great job with our guest book. Our guests had so much fun with the props and the photo booth! Thank you so much for being so professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/11/2016

Everything about my wedding day was perfect. I don't think I could've pulled that off without complete. From the beginning, Joe was easygoing and fun to work with. He spent more time than expected explaining the available services and ensuring that we were taken care of on our big day. We were allowed to request a DJ, Josh. Josh went above and beyond for us. Our initial interview and meeting were each detailed and put me at ease, knowing I could trust josh to handle the coordination of our reception. He even reminded my groom not to get tan lines while golfing on our wedding week! My bridal party was very impressed and pleased with Him during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Alex was an excellent DJ. He did everything I asked for perfectly, and he read the crowd and kept people on the dance floor. Alex went above and beyond for us, checking on myself and the groom as well as the wedding party. I'm sure he did things I'm not even aware of to make the night go off without a hitch. Josh filled my drinks, arranged photo opportunities with the photographers, calmed me when I felt stressed, and he did so so many other little things to make the night perfect. The photo booth and uplighting was perfect, exactly as I had imagined. The guests enjoyed the photo booth, and I love the take home book and the digitals. Thank you all so much! I couldn't have asked for better service and entertainment on my very special day! I would recommend Complete and Josh specifically to anyone looking for event entertainment. My only regret is not booking a videographer through your company. Thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2016

Joe was awesome. During the planning, we had a site we could go on to update all the information we needed to, put together a playlist (and an awesome DO NOT play list!), and make sure all the schedule would be exactly what we wanted. Joe checked in regularly to make sure everything was planned out correctly and answer any questions we had. The ceremony music was perfect and made our day easy! At the reception, he kept people on the dance floor all night and engaged with our guests in a way that was comfortable and made them feel included. The photobooth was great, and we loved having the drive with all of the pictures to take home that night, since most wedding photos take so long to come back. The photo booth attendant was great with guests, explaining how things work and keeping them moving.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mike · Married on 08/27/2016

Everyone did a fantastic job and really made our day less stressful and more enjoyable in every aspect! Josh (DJ) , Miguel (Photographer) and Kel (Photo Booth Tech) did a wonderful job, they were very professional yet personable and accommodating and can't say enough good things about them! They even helped out with making our wedding go more smooth with things they weren't even hired for! They truly try to make everything as perfect and easy as possible!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Greg and Kelsey · Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Ally set the tone for a night we'll never forget. From our first meeting with her, we knew we were in the right hands. We had one request: don't let our guests leave the dance floor, and she delivered. The glow stick necklaces were an awesome touch and a nice surprise. We highly recommend Joe, DJ Ally, and the Complete Albany team to take care of you on your Big Day!

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • MrsMamaP

Collette · Married on 07/23/2016

We booked Complete for dj, ceremony music, uplighting, photography, photobooth, and videography but got so much more than we could have imagined! Our dj Josh was amazing and was taking requests all night, going table to table asking everyone what they would love to hear, which people thought was fantastic! Miguel our photographer had so much attention to detail and captured so many amazing shots, even throwing himself onto the wet grass if it meant getting the moment from the best angle, and was such a friendly guy just like Josh our dj! Mykolas our videographer worked very well with Miquel and was excellent at his job, very professional and captured every amazing moment for us. Sara our photobooth attendant was very sweet and made sure to get everyone in there so we had some very fun memories to take with us as well. The highlight was Joe Goode stepping up to marry us last minute when our officiant couldn't make it as he tried to stop by and check in on us...how many companies would do that?!? We are beyond thrilled with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent company with fantastic service for their own wedding. Thank you again Joe and the Complete team for making our day amazing!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

We were at a wedding of our friends when we saw Complete in action. So we went with them for our wedding. We are so happy with everything Joe and the team did! Ally our DJ was awesome, her attention to detail was right on. Our photographer Miguel and videographer (sorry I forgot his name) were so accommodating and worked so well together. I love our video and our pictures were beautiful! Thank you CompleteAlbany!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Dale · Married on 06/11/2016

Wow! What can I say other than thank you so much for the professionalism and quality of service and product. From the fine work of the photographer, videographer and DJ to the top grade coordination established by Joe Goode and his team. My daughter's wedding and reception couldn't of been better aided by the efforts and results of Complete Wedding. Highly recommend for any special event!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Jan · Married on 04/30/2016

Being able to accomplish "One Stop Shopping" is amazing! Joe makes sure that your needs are met and within a budget that makes you feel comfortable. We just received our video and it was so beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures! Thank you so much Complete!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Maria · Married on 04/17/2016

Awesome company to work with! They made our day great!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Gina · Married on 04/16/2016

I met Joe Goode from COMPLETE at a wedding show and I am so glad I chose them! They were very affordable and my first meeting with Joe laid down the frame work very nicely! He interviews you so he knows exactly how you envision their services on your big day and sets you up with a contract that you can pay in smaller amounts leading up to the big day or pay in full if you so choose. DJ Val was our DJ for the wedding and she was wonderful! I had given her a list of songs I wanted for the special dances, songs to be played during dinner and songs for dancing. She played nearly everything I had requested, which made me very happy! She was very nice and pleasant to work with. If I had a bigger budget, I would have LOVED to have had their photo booth services. I like how they offer multiple services, not just music.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/06/2016

We had a GRAET experience with Complete. Joe took care of us from the start and VAl our DJ was Awesome!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 02/27/2016

We had such a GREAT experience with Complete. The communication from the beginning was phenomenal. Our DJ kept the night moving and our photographer really helped guide us, we clearly did not know what we were doing. We are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2016

Working with everyone at Complete was such a stress reliever!! It was a comfort to know that our wedding was in capable hands. Not only were they capable hands but very talented people who knew just how to bring our dream wedding to life! I didn't have to do much of anything, I only put my ideas on the table and it all happened before my eyes! I loved how excited Joe and Michele were for us and sought to make us happy!! If you have found Complete, don't feel like you need to look further!! This is the right place!!

Sent on 02/03/2016