Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan Reviews

87 Reviews for Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan

• Cara

Cara Miller · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Excellent Experience

I highly recommend Complete Music. Such helpful and friendly people and their work is even better!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Cara for the review! We appreciate the kind words. It was really our pleasure working for you and Ethan on your day. We are hoping you really enjoy the video we are creating for you. Sharnee does a great job for us with the video and I am sure she would love for you to share your video out to all your friends and family. Please pass on Complete's information to anyone else that might be looking for any of our services. Thank you again and we wish you nothing but the very best together.

Kerstin Pierce · Married on 11/23/2019

Best DJ ever!!

We loved using Complete for our DJ. Steve was awesome. He kept the night going smoothly from one event to the next. He was always making sure we were taken care of. We had so many compliments throughout the night. The dance floor was on fire!! Would definitely use him/Complete again!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Kerstin for taking the time to give Complete and Steve a great review. We hope that we didn't damage the Brownstone's dance floor to badly with it being on fire but glad to hear that it was packed all night long for you and your guests enjoyment. It's been great working with you and Matthew and also your mom Kathleen. We wish you both lots of love and laugher together for years to come. Please make sure to pass on Complete Weddings + Events name to any family and friends and recommend Steve to them also. Thank you again!!
  • Laney

Laney Heiberg · Married on 11/09/2019

Great personalized service

It was great to have so many services all at one place. We loved being able to communicate our needs and wants through our personalized online portfolio. Karen did a fantastic job with our photography and really captured everyone’s personalities. Kyle was a very fun DJ who worked really hard to incorporate all the music we wanted.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Laney for the fantastic review. You and Shaun are so easy to work with, it really was a pleasure. I believe Karen got some great photos for you and thank you for the kinds words regarding Kyle being a fun DJ. It sounds like your day turned out perfectly for you both. We wish you nothing except the very best together. Please pass on my staff and Complete's name to anyone that might also need our services for there own wedding day. Thank you again!

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Exactly What We Asked For and More!

My husband and I are pretty introverted people, so we were a tad nervous when looking for the right DJ company to do our wedding/reception - but - Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan nailed it! We asked for a relaxed, mid-energy level DJ and man! They came through! She was not only punctual to our event, but took time to make a couple phone calls before hand to help us organize what we wanted for both the wedding and reception. She even gave us her cell number so if we had any last minute questions, she was easily ready to answer :) 10 out of 10 - definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We are so happy that you did end up going with Complete for your ceremony and reception. You and Bryon were great to work with! I am sure Netta (your DJ) would appreciate you passing on her name to any friends and family that might also need any of our services for there own wedding day. Hope the day was perfect for you guys! Thank you again and we wish you both the best together!

Chelsa · Married on 10/05/2019

Fun and Personable

From signing our contract to our last dance the process was so easy and fun. We were able to customize our whole day and he made sure we were happy with decision. After our ceremony i sat down for just a second. Our DJ came up to me and asked if i had a drink and i said no. He immediately turned around and went to find me a drink. It was so sweet and it really meant so much in that moment. Highly recommend!!

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Chelsa! We try to make the experience of working with Complete Weddings + Events very smooth and easy. We also want to go up and beyond what you would expect with our white glove service that our staff provide to you and your guests. We are so pleased that you enjoyed Shane and working with Complete. Please keep us in mind and refer our services to any friends or family that might need our services in the future. Our best goes out to the both of you and congratulations once again!!
  • Lacee

Lacee · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Professional Service & Care

The manager, Scott Karnes, has always been very easy to communicate with. Consultation was smooth and everyone has been easy to work with so far! Can't wait until the big day.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

We look forward to working with you and Thomas also on your big day. We want to be not only your DJ service but your go to service! Let me know if I can help in any way!!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing company!

The services I used from them were DJ, photo booth, and videographer! I was super happy with all three. The photo booth lady, Anna was super nice! The videographer Lucas was very good! And the DJ, Justin was amazing! The DJ was training another guy and even he was amazing. I was most impressed with the DJ! He got up and danced with us and was super nice!! I would recommend Justin to anybody and everybody! He was outstanding!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Taylor for the great review! We are happy to hear that you had a great time with Justin as your DJ, Lucas as your videographer, and Anna as your photo booth operator. They do make a awesome team! I am sure all of my staff would appreciate you passing their name on to others that might be in need of our services. We wish you and Kyle the very best together. Congratulations again and thank you for choosing Complete Weddings + Events!

Craig Venters · Married on 06/15/2019

Janetta was Great!

Janetta was absolutely amazing for our wedding. She was outgoing and engaging. She kept the entire party going the whole night and everybody loved the variety. Very fun to work with and be around. She even went above and beyond by helping the bride get her plate for the meal and giving us a card at the end of the night. Totally amazing!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Craig & Adrian . We are thrilled Janetta was able to give you an amazing reception. We take pride in going the extra steps to make sure our clients are taken care of. Thank you again for choosing Complete for your DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting. We wish you two the very best!

Alyssa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ

We used Complete Weddings + Events for our DJ services for our wedding. They were amazing with making sure everything was in place the way we wanted it. Our DJ had good recommendations for activities to do during our reception and made sure everyone had a good time! We had a few consultation phone calls before the wedding day so they could get a feel of who we are and what atmosphere we wanted. They were quick to get back with us through email if we had any questions.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for the awesome review. You and Jacob are a great couple. We enjoyed being a part of your ceremony, reception, and dance at the Bottle House. We are pleased that you enjoyed working with Steve as your DJ, he is always a solid performer for Complete Kansas. We wish you a long and happy life together. I do however ask a small favor, please make sure that you pass on Steve and Complete's name to anyone that might also need our services. Thank you again and our best goes out to you both!
  • Charlsie

Charlsie · Married on 06/08/2019

Our experience with this vendor was great. I would recommend this company to others.

Our DJ was very flexible with our last minute changes and people were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Charlsie and Alex for the great review. I know that Ben enjoyed working with you guys on your wedding day. I am sure that Ben would appreciate you passing on his name along with Complete Weddings + Events name to anyone that you know needs our services for there own wedding day. Our best goes out to the both of you and thank you again for choosing Complete!

Haley · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Our DJ was great! Super friendly and interactive with our guests. He did an excellent job of going with the flow of the typical last minute changes that happen. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you so much Haley for your great review. Brady, your DJ, does a great job for our service in delivering to peoples needs and taking care of those last minute changes. I am sure that he would appreciate you passing on his and Complete's name to any friends or family that might also need our services. We wish you the very best together and thank you again for choosing our services!
  • Jaysa

Jaysa Ewing · Married on 06/04/2019

So easy and stress free

I highly recommended complete weddings! they were so easy and stress free to work with! Our DJ had everything we wanted and more ready for us when we met with him before the wedding! He even threw in a few surprises at the reception that made it even more memorable!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Jaysa for the great review. It was our pleasure working with you and Hunter for your wedding day. Everett is a great veteran DJ with our company and he loves to make each event memorable and fun. We are so pleased that you enjoyed working with him and Complete. We wish you the very best together and please make sure that you pass on Everett's name and Complete to anyone that also might be needing our services also. Thank you again!!

Cailin · Married on 05/13/2019

Great experience

Complete weddings did such a great job with my wedding. My DJ was the best! I highly recommend Shane! I didn’t have a Day of coordinator and he kept the show going. The only problem I had was the photographer that took my engagement pictures (That I loved) decided to start her own company, so I had to pick a different photographer. Other then that I highly recommend this company.

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Cailin, thank you for the great review with our service. We appreciate you and Zackary using our services. We are sorry that Bri left our company as this is something that I didn't see coming but hope that Karen took good care of you along with Shane. If Complete can help out any of your friends or family in the future please let us know as we would love to be able to see you guys again down the road. Our best goes out to you both and congratulations again!

Eric · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing services

Amazing photographer and a great DJ. Definitely worth every penny.

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Eric for the great review. We are so pleased for you and Elizabeth on how everything turned out for you guys. Bri (your DJ) and Karen (Photographer) do an amazing job for our service and I am glad to hear that they took good care of both of you. Please keep us in mind when recommending services to your friends and family that might need our services in the future. Our best goes out to you both and congratulations once again!
  • Telea

Telea Strauss · Married on 04/13/2019

Have Mitch be your DJ!!!

Mitch was great! He made everything run smoothly, did everything we wanted and more. He catered to every request we had, big and small alike. We played the 5 minute photo game and our guests LOVED IT!! Actually they probably loved the YMCA group dance the best, and it was so fun to watch everyone enjoy themselves. He fit our wedding style and helped make our night unforgettable. Thank you so so much!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Telea and Court, Thank you so much for the great review on our DJ service. I know Mitch had a great time entertaining you and your guests. You will really enjoy the pictures that you got from the 5 minute photo challenge. We wish you both the very best together and congratulations to you both again. If we can ever help out any friends or family in the future please let us know.

Brittni · Married on 03/23/2019

Our experience was Amazing!! He did a fantastic job!

Scott did a fantastic job get the crowd going, they played great songs and were so helpful with guided everything together. He knew when everything was suppose to happen and made sure it was what we wanted!!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Brittni for the great review regarding yours and Dorian's wedding day. We are pleased to hear that you guys enjoyed our DJ and had fun with our photo booth service. Our main goals for you were that you got to enjoy the day that you wanted and that all of your guests had a great time. It looks like we did that for you. Please pass on Complete's name to anyone that might also need our services for their own wedding day. We wish you both the very best together!!

Michelle Butler · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Videographer and DJ Ever

Sharnee, our videographer and Jenetta, our DJ, were the absolute best. I recommend anyone looking for these services to request these two. They made the day amazing and flawless

Sent on 12/09/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

We had such a great time working with you and Tyler for your wedding date. We are so happy to hear that you had a great time with Netta and Sharnee. We wish you the very best together and thank you once again for choosing Complete Weddings + Events. Please let us know if we can help out any of your friends or family.

Shelby · Married on 11/03/2018

Expectations were definitely surpassed

Justin made sure that the whole ceremony and reception flowed according to plan. He made sure and kept songs going and people out of the dance floor the entire night. He also did duties I never expected like bussing tables and getting the bridal party drink refills. Thank you Justin for making my day more perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you Shelby for the great review! It was our pleasure to be of service for your special day. I know that Justin had a great time working with you guys. We wish you the best together. We look forward to seeing you guys again at Wes's sisters event this coming year. Congratulations again and thank you!

Kay Robertson · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic Experience!

I am a wedding coordinator and have worked with many DJs over the years. Steve from Complete Weddings was the DJ for the most recent event I coordinated and he was by far the best one I've ever worked with! He was personable, fun, and really paid attention to how the crowd was interacting with the music. My clients were so pleased at the end of the night! I would highly, highly recommend him,

Sent on 11/06/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Kay, WOW! Thank you so much for giving us and Steve such a great review. I know Steve Holtzman loved working with Deva and Candice and you made taking care of them so easy. If we can ever work with any of your clients again please let us know and we would be happy to offer up our great services to them. Thank you again and we wish you the best!

Miranda Lorenz · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Customer Service and overall wonderful service provider for your big day!

Complete Wedding and Events Manhattan was amazing to work with! We bundled everything with them and it made planning so simple! Scott and Tara were always available to answer any questions we had and made sure we were comfortable with everything. Tony and Jacob crushed Photography and Videography on the big day and truly captured our character, love, and vintage theme! DJ Domingo was involved with the crowd and made sure we had everything we needed at all times! He played all the groovy songs we requested! The Photo Booth was a big hit with our guests and we now have a photo album, courtesy of Complete, of everyone's goofy pictures to look back on! The uplighting really added something special to the venue, it was magical! Overall, super great customer service. They make sure to focus on you and your wants/needs to help make the entire day run smoothly!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

It was our honor to be a part of yours and Chase's day. You guys were so great to work with and thank you for trusting in our company to make your day perfect! We greatly appreciate it. We wish you guys the very best and congratulations to you once again. Let us know if we can ever be of service to any of your friends and family.

shanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Mercedes was far beyond the best dj! She helped us with stuff other than what she had to do she was excellent

Sent on 10/08/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Shanna, We appreciated you choosing our services. We are so pleased to hear that you and Paul enjoyed Mercedies and the service we provided for you both. We believe it's the little things that make the difference. Thank you once again for choosing our services and we wish you both the very best together. Let us know if we can ever help any of your friends or family in the future!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Video

We were referred to complete weddings by a friend who was starting to work there doing videography. Between booking, and the actual wedding date, there was a change and we got assigned a new videographer. We were not let down. Matt, our videographer, did an AMAZING job. The short film has been on loop for weeks. We were blown away with the quality of the video, and the edits. With the short film, we also received the raw footage. We are so thankful for the quality of the video, as well as the content. You miss so much throughout the day..this video allows us to see the things we missed, and live that day over and over again for years to come!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Rachael, I so appreciate you giving us a great review. It was great working with you and Steven on your day. Thank you for choosing our service and if we can ever work with any other friends or family in the future please let us know. We wish you the best together!!

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2018

I would highly recommend this company! We used their DJ service for our wedding. Steven Kimmi was our DJ and he did a fabulous job interacting with our wedding guests and communicating with the wedding party and family members.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Lindsey, we so appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review on our service after your wedding. We are pleased to hear that Steven Kimmi did a great job for you and Brady. If we can ever be of service to friends and family in the future please let us know. Thank you again for choosing our service and we wish you the very best together!!

Brandi · Married on 06/22/2018

I had a photo booth for my sons wedding and they were absolutely fantastic

Sent on 06/26/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Brandi, Complete Weddings + Events would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review today. You, Katie, and Jesse were great to work with. We hope everyone walked away having fun and have a keep sake that they can enjoy for years to come from our photo booth. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance to any other friend or family.

Victoria · Married on 05/11/2018

Our DJ was great and listened to us and our guest and played everything we wanted!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Complete Weddings + Events Manhattan's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria for posting your review on David's performance at your wedding. We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had a great time with him and our company. We wish you and Kelly the very best in your lives together. Please pass on our name to anyone that might need our great services at their own wedding. Thank you again!!