COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

37 | Fargo, ND

37 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2019

Excellent!!

Taylor was amazing...he always made sure we were doing good. Listened to our concerns and played a variety of music

Sent on 07/23/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you for your review Jessica! We really appreciate it, and our team loved being apart of your big day! :)

Ame Reiling · Married on 09/01/2019

So awesome!

I would highly recommend Complete! They did an awesome job keeping the guests entertained.! They were very professional and accommodating! Book Complete and you won’t have anything to worry about.

Sent on 08/08/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate the review :) Our team was honored to be apart of your big day!!
  • Tom

Tom Rohrer · Married on 08/25/2019

Chance was such a great DJ!

We had such a great experience with Complete and Chance as our DJ. He was very outgoing, but not overly, and made sure that my wife and I and our wedding party were always happy. He and his partner made it so much fun and played the perfect music for our dance. They did such a great job at catering to our needs, and we wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 09/11/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Tom! Chance and the whole Complete team loved being apart of your big day :)

Chelsea Straabe · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Complete Weddings + Events were great to work with! Everyone that we worked with helped make our wedding day AMAZING!

Sent on 09/18/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Chelsea!! Our team really enjoyed being apart of your big day, and appreciate your kind words :)

Daniel Skoglund · Married on 08/23/2019

Very helpful

Having Complete be the DJ at our wedding was fantastic. Service was wonderful and our DJ was able to help out with everything we needed, and more. The online portal was nice to be able to pick out songs and get stuff done beforehand. Everything went off without a hitch and the party was great.

Sent on 09/10/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Daniel!! Our team loved being apart of your big day! :) So happy everything was easy and stress free :)

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2019

Review of DJ and Photography

The photographer and DJ were so attentive and helped me to relax during my whole big day without having to worry about anything!!! Taylor my DJ and Brittany my photographer were so nice and so amazing! They deserve everything nice in this world. Definitely going to refer you guys to my friends and family!

Sent on 09/18/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Ashley! Tayler and Brittany loved being apart of your big day and we really appreciate hearing that you enjoyed them as well :)
  • Tammy

Tammy Grommesh · Married on 07/04/2019

Great service

Its like they had known us for years. They sure know how to read the guests and get them out on the floor. They even played Baby Shark for my flower girl, and knew all the moves! Our photo both memory books is fantastic.. I have never before looked at a book where there were comments written along side the photo strips of what the people were saying inside the booth! They made our special day so fun and we are extremely pleased. Thanks for the great service you provided for us!

Sent on 09/10/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

We really appreciate your review, Tammy! :) We are so happy that you enjoyed your big day and that your flower girl enjoyed baby shark ;)

Jessica S · Married on 04/07/2019

Everything was fantastic!!

We booked all of our wedding services through Complete Wedding and Events. Everything was fantastic!! Our photographer Jesse captured every photo we wanted and more, while making sure everything stayed on schedule. Nate, our DJ, kept the dance floor full all night and was so much fun. Adding the photo booth was one of the best decisions we made, our guests loved it!

Sent on 05/21/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! The entire Complete team loved being apart of your big day!!
  • I

Ingrid Fredrickson · Married on 12/01/2018

Company Christmas party

I hired complete events for our company Christmas party. They exceeded my expectations. They were very flexible as we changed our time for them a few times. They were always very responsive and professional. Everyone had a great time in the photo booth. Sumaiya was a wonderful attendant!

Sent on 07/25/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review Ingrid! We are so happy your Holiday party was great, and that you enjoyed Sumaiya!! :)

Katerina · Married on 10/13/2018

Our experience with Complete was awesome!

The communication leading up to the event was great! All the information we went through before the event was accomplished the day off. Over all our DJ did an amazing job keeping everyone entertained and we were all so impressed! First recommendation I'd make to any bride/groom and any other fun event.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Rebekah · Married on 10/13/2018

Quick to respond

I was impressed with how quick COMPLETE weddings responded when I wanted just a quote compared to other businesses. They were easy to work with, always answered my phone calls or returned them the same day.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Nicholee · Married on 09/14/2018

Great crew from start to finish. They made the day much easier and were extremely flexible. At one point the videographer was helping sweep the dance floor to help set up, which was without expectations to help out and incredibly nice. Would definitely use them again and recommend their services!

Sent on 10/12/2018

mikaela · Married on 07/28/2018

Complete Weddings and Events played a big role in making our wedding a memorable milestone in our life. Several of our guests said they had fun. I had fun. One of my good friends, who had his wedding after ours, tried his best to make sure I had fun during his wedding because he had so much fun during ours.
    If you are looking for any of the services Complete Weddings and Events offers, I strongly recommend that you go ahead and hire them. (Of course, I am only person and I also read a lot of reviews before I contacted Chance.) If you are looking for multiple services and Complete Weddings and Events have them, I strongly encourage you to hire them as a package, your night will go much more smoothly when your photographers, videographers, and DJ all know each other.
    tl;dr
    DJ: Only gave 5 songs but the dance floor was always full and alive.
    Videographers: Only told them about ceremony, receiving line, and reception; forgot to tell them about rice toss and sparkles walk but they were ready. Got down on the floor to catch toddlers dancing.
    Photographer: Caught great candid moments. Photographed from 8am until 9pm and stayed professional the whole time. PICK ADAM!!!
    Photo booth: Attendant: ate dinner standing next to booth instead of sitting in their table. Scrapbook with photo strips where guests can leave messages and sign.
    Editor: Professional videos and photos; awesome
    Main contact: Professional and always easy to reach; will do his best to make your wedding the best it can be within the company’s capabilities
    No regrets. 10 out of 10.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend he COMPLETE team! They did an excellent job at our wedding. From the beginning of planning all the way through they were helpful and answered any questions we had! I can’t wait to get our pictures back...we are so excited!!! The DJ-Griffin was awesome! He kept the party going, the song selections were perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tess · Married on 06/02/2018

Where do I begin?? Complete Weddings + Events Fargo brought our wedding to life!!! We had our wedding at The Barn at Five Lakes Resort this weekend and had a videographer and DJ from Complete Weddings. They were both SO professional and made sure that we called the shots on our wedding day! Our DJ, Chance, was one of the highlights of our wedding! He seriously kept the dance floor going the whole night and listened to every request made by myself, husband, and our guests! I will be recommending Complete Weddings to everyone I know. Seriously book now! They are absolutely wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Mikaela · Married on 05/27/2018

I was just searching for a photographer when I found Complete Weddings and Events. They had the whole package. I didn't have to look any further for a DJ or videographer. The photo booth was a great idea as a wedding favor.

I only gave 5 songs to the DJ. My processional, recessional, our first dance, the father-daughter dance, and a must play song. We left everything in their hands and they did not disappoint. The dance floor was never empty. They knew exactly what songs to play.

We mentioned that we’re having the ceremony, a receiving line, then the reception to our videographers. We forgot to mention that we were going to throw rice and have a sparkles walk. But they were ready. They were not afraid to get down on the floor to catch the little toddlers dancing.

Our photographer is Adam. There are five photographers who have some of their work displayed on the website. I loved Adam’s work! But I don’t really know much about photography or good angles so I had to ask for a second opinion and they agreed!!! TEAM ADAM!!! Adam did not disappoint. Adam started taking photos from 8am until 9pm. He remained professional, never complained or frowned, and photographed everything. If you want a great photographer, pick Adam!

The photo booth was great and they had a lot of props! There were always people waiting to get in and use the photo booth. An extra strip was printed and pasted in a scrapbook and everyone who was in the photo had the opportunity to write a message or sign.

If you are looking for any of the services Complete Weddings and Events offers, I strongly recommend that you go ahead and hire them. (Of course, I am only person and I also read a lot of reviews before I did.) If you are looking for multiple services and Complete has them, I strongly encourage you to hire them as a package, your night will go much more smoothly when your photographers, videographers, and DJ all know each other.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Corie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had so much fun with Chance, Christian and the photo booth! Sure appreciate the hard work they put into our event! Can't wait to see the finished products!

Sent on 05/31/2018

angela · Married on 05/11/2018

We were extremely pleased with working with Complete Weddings. Emily did a great job with getting all the pictures we requested and more. Just looking at the sneak peaks I know they will all be beautiful.
    Griffin was so professional and listened to details of the kind of music we wanted to hear. The guests complimented us on what a great dj he was. Couldn't have asked for anything more.
    Absolutely perfect day!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

We couldn’t have chosen a better team for our wedding!! Chance, Abby, Oscar and Christian went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They are all amazingly talented, caring and helpful- they are with you every step of the way until your big day!!! I’m so thankful for the beautiful moments you captured, and I will remember them forever. My guests are still talking about how amazing the DJ was- they all had so much fun!! Thank you for all that you do. ❤️ Love Sara and Jason Bond

Sent on 06/01/2018

Amber · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely loved working with Griffen he did an amazing job =)

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jane · Married on 04/28/2018

Very responsive to our requests and needs. A successful evening!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sam · Married on 04/08/2018

Our DJ was amazing. Kept the music going, kept the flow going and never a dull moment. Took requests for songs and was outgoing and amazing and made sure everyone was having a great time! Wonderful!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Malik was amazing! Our students loved what he played because he played their requests all night. He even asked for a requests list a week in advance! He was friendly, professional, and arrived quite early for our event. We will be hiring him again. Thanks Malik!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Karen · Married on 02/17/2018

The entire process from the beginning was an ease and Chance was great! It was so nice to work with one company on so many different things. Their website made sharing what we wanted quick and easy. They exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 03/08/2018

cody · Married on 02/14/2018

We hired them for our wedding and did an amazing job!!! They were so professional and great to work with!! During our wedding they played awesome music and the requests we had for them. They did a great job at getting our guests out on the dance floor. Also I have 2 friends who each used them for surprise birthday parties and they were very impressed!! I would very highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/17/2018