COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

COMPLETE weddings + events 5
COMPLETE weddings + events 6
COMPLETE weddings + events 7

Samantha · Married on 09/27/2014

The photo booth was a hit! We had their photo booth come out to Villa Di Felicita and everyone loved it. They make copies and a photo album for me of all of the pictures taken that night. It was a blast. Eric text me and called me to make sure it was okay as to what time he could set it all up. He attended it the entire night and it was just great. Michael is working on our wedding video as we speak and he was just a pleasure to have there that day. Great East Texas Company.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • Reagan

Reagan · Married on 09/13/2014

First of all, Ben Lewis is the best. He is currently the DJ manager, but he was set to be my DJ before he was promoted. When he got promoted and wasn't able to be my DJ, he went out of his way to assure me that he would have one of his best guys on my wedding. He introduced me to JR and made the transition really smooth. He was always willing and able to answer my questions, and then JR was too! JR was a great DJ. He understood to my music taste and kept the party going all night long. Everyone had a great time and tons of people were dancing all night, me included!
    We also rented a photobooth from Complete. The attendant called me a couple days prior to chat, which I really appreciated. The props were fun, and the photos came out great. It's also great to have the individual photos (not just copies of the 4-photo strips) on a jump drive so I can put those online for everyone. We also got a guest book with printed copies of the 4-photo strips. The only thing I wish had happened were that more people were told about signing the guest book. We only had 2 guests sign it, but we got everyone's pictures.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Anita · Married on 07/26/2014

I booked all 4 services (DJ, photo, video, and photo booth) through Complete DFW. I just had to leave a review because I was SO HAPPY with the vendors! :)

So, I found Complete through a bridal show. I was overwhelmed with options of DJ, photographers, video, and photo booth, it just seemed easier to book through one company.

I booked with Ron, who was awesome and very helpful! Very easy process! I'm not sure if you would be able to do it on the phone, but my fiance (and now husband!) and I went to his office in person on a weekend.

Before we went, I went on the Complete website and decided who I wanted to be my photographer based off the portfolio and the DJ based off the bios and information section. I am a trusting person who didn't feel the need to meet them in person. However, we did email. I now realize that it could have been a risky move for me, but it really ended up working out. I loved all of the vendors who came out!

Our videographer actually had a personal death in the family about 3 days before our wedding. Obviously, I understood that she wouldn't be able to make it to our wedding, and because I booked with Complete, they were just able to send someone else out to video our wedding. The girl who came out was personable and great, and it seemed like it was just the way it was originally planned.

Honestly, I really enjoyed working with the people who came out, and I would book with them again. My sister is probably going to get married in the next year or so, and she will definitely book with Complete (ESP the DJ, Alvin! He's amazing)!

Good luck to all the brides out there! If you're looking for a great/easy booking process, go with Complete!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Hailey · Married on 07/12/2014

Alvin was an amazing DJ. He contacted me quickly, had me fill out questionnaire. Went over it with me on the phone. When I had a hard time describing what music I liked, he asked me what stations I listened to. On the night of the wedding, I did not have to worry about the music or moving from event to event in the ceremony. He played great music, got everyone dancing (including my husband's grandparents), made smooth transitions to the cake cutting, special dances (father/daughter, groom/mother), and our exit. When people asked him to play music that was on my do-not-play list, he good-heartedly told them it wasn't possible.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kimberly · Married on 06/21/2014

Im so glad i went with this complete! I only used the photo booth service and my guests really enjoyed it! Photobooth operator was punctual and did a great job. we got a photo book and flash drive with all the pictures as a keepsake. thanks for the good times and memories

Sent on 06/23/2014

Amber · Married on 01/04/2014

The owner is awesome! Super friendly and made us feel like we knew him. Our D.J. was perfect! Jed did exactly what I wanted, made sure that the flow of the event went how I wanted and that everyone was having a great time! Our guests are a bunch of talkers and don't dance very much and he made an effort to try and get guests on to the dance floor. His equipment looked very professional and put together nicely. My husband and I had a great time!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2013

I gave the vendor Complete 5 stars overall -- we used them to book DJ, Photobooth, Videography and Photography.

We booked through Ron Sexton and he helped coordinate everything which was SO helpful. Any time I had issues getting a hole of one of the vendors, Ron was able to reach out and contact them for me and ensure things ran smoothly. If it wasn't for Ron I don't think I would've given the experience 5 stars!

1) DJ -- definitely check them out for DJs, he met with my husband and I in person before the big day and MC'd the reception very well keeping everyone on schedule AND having fun! He even had some lights out on the dance floor.
    2) Photobooth - great deal and so fun at our wedding! My only complaint here is that the attendants ran out of pages in the book they made us and just threw all the strips in there.... the neat thing is getting a digital copy of all the photos taken in the booth afterwards
    3) Photographer - I don't know what to say, the package deal Complete offered me was amazing and their editing was good for the price, but even three months after the wedding I have an issue with my photographer. After several planning calls I sent her a list of 'must have' shots so that nothing was missed. I spent hrs deciding what photos were important, putting them in order of schedule. On the big day, after the ceremony, she came up to me and asked "So, did you want like.. a family shot? add in the grandparents?" I froze and almost lost my composure! I had sent the list of all the group shots in advance knowing that the day of my mind would be a blitz and she hadn't even brought the list! Unacceptable.
    4) Videographer – Whitney Yule is fantastic!!! She was on point, on time, and made sure to capture everything important to me I couldn’t have asked for more. The DVD’s edited by Complete with scene selection are great it’s like re-living your best day! The Video took about a month longer than quoted but it was worth the wait.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jenny · Married on 09/07/2013

We had Ben Lewis for our DJ at our reception and he was Awesome. He played all the right music at all the right times. He helped keep us on track with all the speeches, toasts, cake cutting, flower tossing and he just made everything run smoothly. I was skeptical about how good of a DJ we would get for what we paid and was set at ease when taking to him for the first time. At one point he was out on the dance floor teaching a huge group of people a line dance, the pictures of seeing people dancing and having fun because of him are awesome! Also there have been a lot of negative reviews saying that they DJ didn't contact them until the week of the wedding, but when you book, they tell you that. You book and then about two weeks before your wedding you get email telling you your DJ will call you next week (2 or 3 days before your wedding) and then he does and we worked everything out in two phone calls. They were great and I would recommend them, especially Ben Lewis, to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2013

We used Complete for our photobooth rental. Our operator was so much fun that we even took pictures with her!! A true professional!! All of our guests had an amazing time. The quality of the photos were superb, the staff is always responsive and not only do you get the photo album and unlimited prints, but they also give you a flash drive with every picture taken. I highly recommend Complete for your photo booth needs.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Tracy · Married on 04/06/2013

We got this recommendation from our venue. I was able to complete almost every detail online and via email. It was so easy. I was a little worried since they are not based in Austin, but the DJ who was at our wedding was AWESOME! He called me a few days before to go over details, and when he said "leave it to me, and just enjoy getting married", he meant it! He kept things running smoothly and was very flexible to any changes in the timeline. I thought Johnny was great, and I would recommend him, and Complete Music to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • Ankitha

Ankitha · Married on 02/02/2013

James hires just the best! My wedding DJ was absolutely fun! He relaxed my fears at the reception of people not enjoying the music. Everyone had a blast. And the newly wed game he organized for my husband and I was a huge hit and created lasting memories for everyone of us!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2012

What a great night!! Mark was incredible. And so helpful. The week before the wedding my then fiancé and I purchased a house, so we were very frazzled. And pulled in many directions. Mark was overwhelmingly accommodating and understanding. He took my calls no matter when I got the chance to call him back and never got impatient with us.

On top of that, the night was incredible. Everyone had a great time, everyone kept dancing and he was always making sure my husband and I were having a great time. He even took time to get my husband a drink and made sure our guests had champagne! I saw him personally delivering many champagne flutes. What an incredible night and what an incredible guy. Thank you mark!!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/27/2012

We got lucky and had James Looney as our DJ. We were able to fill out everything online such as type of music we wanted, must play list, dont play list, songs for dances etc. A few night before the wedding we talked with James on the phone and went through everything and he was very enthusiastic and helpful. The day of the wedding he was pretty much our coordinator and he rocked! He not only kept the music going and fun, he made sure the night ran smoothly and that the things like cake cutting, first dance, newlywed game, speaches, garter/bouquet toss happened on time. He was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Doug · Married on 09/09/2011

Awesome job! very outgoing! Was able to manage the entire night in a timely fashion!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Kelsi · Married on 06/04/2016

Complete captured every moment of my special day. They were amazing

Sent on 09/25/2016

I booked them on site at the Dallas Bridal Show. They were quick to accommodate my budget since I was having a shorter than average reception (3 hours) and it was in the middle of the afternoon on a Sunday. It was refreshing as other companies had set prices that they would not negotiate with and many included items that we did not want or need. We received an email with instructions to complete our setup online. It was quick and easy and helped keep me organized. I could access it at anytime and was able to make changes up until the week before the wedding (then after this I could make changes directly with our DJ). Our DJ, Braylon, contacted us about a week before the wedding to go over all the details. The day of the event, Braylon was early and set up in no time. He was very personable and made sure we were on schedule and played exactly what we asked. Our experience was fantastic and I would recommend their services time and time again! Thank you Complete for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/21/2014

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thanks for choosing complete for your wedding. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Joanna · Married on 06/02/2012

GREAT experience with Complete Music. Professional and well-organized. Our DJ was Rick Jackson - upbeat but not over the top, which was just what we were looking for. He called a few days before the wedding and we went over the details, and I felt very confident about what we had set up. He had great suggestions and was also very open to playing songs we had selected. We received multiple compliments on the music selection throughout the night!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Gennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Both the DJ and photographer did an amazing job we are very pleased with everything.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Zach did a great job at our wedding this past weekend. He was professional and kind and the photobooth was a huge hit.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Daniel · Married on 08/15/2015

Rick Jackson did an excellent job as the DJ at our wedding. He hit all of the songs we wanted and kept the dancing going throughout a late night wedding (ended at 11:45 PM). He even kept the music playing while all of our guests filed outside to do our midnight send off and gave me and my wife a chance to end the night with one final dance with just the two of us in the room. We couldn't be more happy with his level of professionalism and the experience!

We also had a photo booth provided by Complete and it was a huge success. I had doubts that we would get people out in the hall to take photos but the operator did an excellent job of getting people involved. The operator also did an excellent job of putting a copy of each photo taken into a book for us so that we could have them all. Money well spent!

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • Trevor and Melisa

Trevor and Melisa · Married on 11/03/2012

The DJ we selected from Complete was great. He kept the party going and helped move us along through our list of events. The company itself was easy to do business with, and very responsive. We are definitely satisfied customers.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Taylor Anne · Married on 02/13/2016

We used Complete Weddings (DJ & Photography) for our wedding on 2/13/2016 and we loved them! Very responsive, professional and laid back. They have experience and knew our venue so they did not need much direction on the day of.

Sent on 02/22/2016

erica · Married on 03/07/2015

3.5

At first, the photo booth attendant I was in contact with was not accommodating, and was having a hard time communicating with me. I had then been set up with a different attendant, who was in charge of my wedding.

Steve was an amazing photo booth attendant, he stayed in communication with me, and made my day an amazing one!!!

My guests absolutely loved the photo booth! It kept them entertained, and I have many memorable pictures from that night!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Ron is easy to work with. It's nice to be able to package vendors. Used them for DJ, Photobooth, and Video. Would use their service again.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Shaneek · Married on 03/09/2013

My DJ was Mark Brown and he did not let me down. There was a lot of changes and short notice for him and he powered through it. Mark gave us a party and I had to do little to no direction. I asked for a certain kind of music and they played it. What I would suggest is putting specific songs on a CD for them so it is easier to get to. I had music from my ipod and anywhere I could get the songs from. My guest danced all night or maybe that was me. He definitely was a blessing to us and I would use them again for other functions.

Sent on 06/18/2013