COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

COMPLETE weddings + events 5
COMPLETE weddings + events 6
COMPLETE weddings + events 7

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2016

We booked a DJ, Fernando was AMAZING!!!! I could't have asked for a better DJ. We were getting questions and complements all night!!! Thank you Complete!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2016

I worked with Ben at Complete wedding and events. He was such a pleasure to work with. He answered all questions quickly and hooked us up with the most amazing DJ, Matt, who really made our wedding incredible. He got everyone out on the dance floor and personalized everything to fit our personalities. Reina was our photographer and her work is beautiful. Whitney was our videographer and so fun to work with! She knows exactly how to capture every moment that you want to remember forever. So thank you Complete for being apart of our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

Just do it! We used them for DJ, Photobooth, and Videographer and every single one of them were fantastic. Our guests had a blast and we did too!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Heather · Married on 05/28/2016

Complete was amazing to us on our special day. Lakeisha was our DJ and she was amazing. We are incredibly thankful for the time and effort put into our day but her and Compelte.

Sent on 06/29/2016

AMAZING! They did not disappoint

Sent on 01/13/2016

Desirae · Married on 03/12/2016

We booked our DJ and photo booth through Complete for my daughter's wedding because my son and his wife used them. Our DJ was Courtney and he was amazing. He arrived early to set up and did a sound for the ceremony He played all requested songs and made all requested introductions. He kept the dancing going and even got on the dance floor to lead the dancing. Our photo booth was very popular and the attendant kept it moving and everyone loved it. Great job Complete

Sent on 03/19/2016

Stefanie · Married on 02/27/2016

George Phillips was our DJ from Complete and he was absolutely fabulous! Before the wedding even started he met up with us personally to walk us through the ceremony and reception details. He was a hit at the wedding. Everyone loved him! He read the vibe of the crowd and did what he needed to do to keep everyone on the dance floor. He was very interactive! He taught everyone different dances on the dance floor. He had people singing in the microphone. It was so much fun! Complete is also incredibly affordable and they still provide excellent DJs. I would highly recommend Complete and George Phillips to do your next wedding or event.

Sent on 03/28/2016

We had the absolute best experience with COMPLETE and our photographer was amazing! He was so helpful in getting the exact shots we wanted as well as quick with the little ones who were busy bodies. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of a wedding photographer. We also had a very personable and sweet photo booth operator who made sure our guests feel at home when taking some goofy photos!

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • User6202892 · 2+ years ago

This was a great company to use! For the photographer I used Reina Waller and she was AMAZING. She took the exact photos that I wanted and she got them edited so quickly. She is so sweet and extremely easy to work with. She went out of her way to take incredible pictures. I definitely recommend using her as your photographer. Our DJ and videographer were also very easy to work with! The DJ played exactly the songs I wanted and the night went so smoothly. The DJ we used was Stephen Leggit. Leo was our videographer and I can't wait to see the video!

Sent on 01/13/2016

jourdan · Married on 12/05/2015

Ron Sexton and his team were very responsive and provided quality service! With so many moving parts with a wedding it gave me peace of mind knowing they were on top of everything. Alvin Achterhof was our DJ and did a fantastic job! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we have heard nothing but how great the reception was. Alison Worthen was our photographer and was amazing. She worked with us to get my bridal portraits rescheduled at the last minute and they turned out perfectly. Cant wait to get the images back and relive our special day! We also rented a Photo Booth. Everyone enjoyed it so much and had so much fun! We also got a photo album to take home with a copy of all the prints from the night. Thanks to the entire Complete team for a great night!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

We had a hard time finding a DJ for our wedding due to costs, but we discovered Complete DJ Wedding + Events and we are so glad that we did!! We met with our DJ, Matt May, 4 months before the wedding and the week before the wedding to finalize everything. Matt played exactly what we wanted and was a great speaker at our wedding! We had so many compliments on Matt May and he truly made our wedding wonderful! We will definitely recommend, Matt May, with Complete to all of our family and friends and we hope we can use them again very soon!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Katrina · Married on 10/24/2015

Complete Wedding + Events were great and easy to work with! They kept constant communication up until my wedding day! Our DJ, Jimmy, was amazing! He kept the night running smoothly and my guests on the dance floor! We received many compliments on the music selections! Jimmy was extremely accommodating and flexible with our specific music requirements! Definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Dana · Married on 09/26/2015

Fantastic service! Met every expectation. They listened and cared about what we wanted. They made accommodations for us we requested. I recommend Greg Williamson he was professional , caring, fun and perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2015

my dj was alvin and the service through complete music was really excellent. i do not live in the dallas area so alvin scheduled a phone conference with me the week of the wedding. everything from booking to wedding went perfectly and incredibly good experience booking them and with the dj on the day of. Alvin did all our announcements, knew our wedding day schedule, and was super professional. highly recommended. thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Adda · Married on 09/04/2015

The Complete Photobooth and attendant was a huge hit at our wedding! Christina (our attendant) was incredibly nice and so helpful with those guests that had never used a booth before! We appreciate your kindness and upbeat personality with us and with our guests. I will always highly recommend the COMPLETE photo booth service to any friends and family who are thinking of a photobooth. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Allison · Married on 08/29/2015

I utilized Complete for multiple services which saved my husband and I SO much time and effort. It was so easy to work with Complete and it was 100% stress free. I used their DJ, Photo Booth, and Uplighting services. It was super convenient to be able to communicate with one person about multiple different things I wanted.

Our DJ was Matt May and he was AWESOME!!! He literally made the party. When we met with Matt a few months before the wedding one of the main points we wanted was a lively and entertaining DJ. Matt did not disappoint. My guests were on the dance floor the entire reception. My friends and family RAVED about how much fun they had. Matt chose a great selection of oldies and new-aged music to entertain the entire reception. He even included a few games and such for everyone to partake in that was a good break from dancing when we needed to do the toasts, cake cutting, etc.

Our photbooth was crowded the entire evening. You get a photo book that has a copy of everyones pictures and it was overflowing with pictures! The operator commented that he didn't have a lull the whole reception which was exactly what my husband and I wanted out of the Photo Booth. Plus we have hilarious pictures to giggle at whenever we want. The book also came with a CD for us to save on our computer.

The uplighting was a very last minute decision BUT Complete were still very helpful and made sure we got the color we wanted and that they were ready to go before the party began.

Sent on 02/08/2016
  • User4206992 · 2+ years ago

Although Complete has not performed at my wedding yet, I am still very impressed with their service. Their online profile system makes it so easy for me to add requests and song choices for my reception. The online form is also extremely detailed so I can make sure I am getting exactly what I want on my big day. Everyone I spoke to on the phone when booking Complete was very flexible and professional, and I was very impressed. I cannot wait for them to play at my reception!

Sent on 04/18/2015

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

We are very excited to be part of your special day.

Stephen · Married on 06/21/2015

Everyone from Complete was extremely helpful. When our wedding coordinator was doing her job to our liking the Complete staff was more than willing to step in and fulfill our needs.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Ana · Married on 06/20/2015

Complete made our wedding amazing, they were the easiest vendor to work with out of all the ones we had and were great about getting back to us when we had questions, which was a lot!! Fernando was our Dj and he was truly awesome!! We absolutely couldn't have picked a better DJ for our night, he kept the music going and people dancing the entire night!! Our wedding was bilingual and Fernando made sure to play plenty of both English and Spanish songs, he MC'd in both English and Spanish so our guests knew exactly what was going on the entire time!! Ron was our main contact and he was so great about working with us price wise and time wise; he definitely made the process so much easier and was great and professional to work with!! My husband and I will definitely be recommending Complete to all of our friends!!

Sent on 06/22/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

We used Complete out of Tyler, TX and they did a phenomenal job. The weather scared off a lot of our out of town guest so we had less than we expected but Thanks to Complete you would of never known! Thanks for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

Sent on 06/03/2015

teressa · Married on 05/30/2015

Ben Lewis did a fantastic DJ job at our wedding May 30th. He got everyone dancing, kept the schedule moving and was a pleasure to work with. He made us laugh, but didn't take the spotlight keeping the focus on the wedding couple, friends and family. Everyone working at our wedding seemed to know and respect him and once they knew he was our DJ they seemed to relax and be content for him to handle things. I am so glad he helped us make our day fun and special!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Robin · Married on 05/23/2015

Terence from Complete did an amazing job at our reception! He was exceptional at getting the crowd on their feet and entertaining everyone. I had a pretty hands off approach to the reception and he did wonderfully at making sure we had a great time. He orchestrated games and fun competitions between bridesmaids and groomsmen that people loved! Young and old guest alike have been raving to me about how that had never had that much fun at a wedding before! I could not have asked for a better DJ!

We also used Josh from Complete to be our videographer as well. He was very professional and did an awesome job of being unobtrusive while still recording important events throughout the night.

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 05/02/2015

Rick was our DJ and we really enjoyed him! You can tell that he took the time to look over our profile we filled out with them. There were a couple of songs on our list that he didn't have but he bought them right away. He was so helpful! Rick did amazing at our wedding. I would definitely recommend not only Complete DFW but Rick. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Meagan · Married on 04/10/2015

These guys were GREAT!!! We used them for photobooth and videographer and they were both wonderful. The videographer was fun but also was almost non existent. It was like she was not even there! The photobooth attendant was great as well. Did great with the guests and made a pretty awesome scrapbook!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Our DJ, Earnest, was incredibly friendly and did everything we asked. He played none of the typical garbage you'd hear at a family event, and made everything feel very special. He had our personalities down perfectly, and matched the music to the night very well. He played all of our favorite styles at the most appropriate times, something I was afraid might not work out because we have such varying preferences. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We would definitely recommend Earnest again!

Sent on 06/13/2015