COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

96 | Dallas, TX

96 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

Amanda · Getting married on 10/21/2021

We used them for a photo booth 2 photographers and a videographer. All of them were super sweet they even put together a photo album for all of my guests who used the photo booth to sign! It was a really sweet, unexpected, funny surprise. The girls doing photos and video were very sweet and had fun with s so it made it easier to get used to them hanging around taking pictures.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Areta W. · Married on 04/30/2021

Professional/Excellent Service

Professional. The DJ was on time and he played all our songs we requested.

Sent on 05/09/2021

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank You Areta!! Thank you for booking with us! James our DJ will be very happy to see this review!

Leanne H. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing company!

Complete DFW was absolutely amazing!! We did photography, videography, DJ, and uplighting through them. Everyone was so pleasant to work with and were very accommodating. They effectively communicated with us every step of the way, and our vendors were efficient and organized on the night of our wedding. We are SO pleased with Complete and would highly recommend their services. Specifically, we’d recommended Forrest Lohman and Morgan Henderson for photography, Whitney for videography, and Joseph Odom for DJ. They were all FANTASTIC!!! They made our wedding day so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Cheng

Cheng Y. · Married on 11/14/2020

DJ and photobooth attendant were excellent!

We hired Complete Weddings + Events after meeting their representatives at the Dallas Bridal Expo. Their packages seemed like a great deal compared to the other vendors we saw. We were assigned Andrew as our DJ, and he was phenomenal. Having an outgoing DJ who could read the room was extremely important to us since we had to scale down our wedding guest count from 100 to ~20. During our wedding, he routinely checked in to see if we needed anything. He also demonstrated the dance moves to our group during the group dances, which helped everyone feel less shy about having fun. All of these little things exceeded our expectations. We were assigned Ebony and a trainee to man our photobooth, and we enjoyed having her there as well. She joined in the group dances and was super engaging with our guests which was a nice touch for our small wedding. Overall, the entire process through Complete Events + Weddings was easy to navigate. I highly, highly recommend Andrew to be your wedding DJ.

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 05/23/2020

Bride and groom

We hired complete for our wedding Matt was amazing and made our night more special than we could have ever imagined

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Complete Music and Staff - - a solid 10!

Complete Music and Weddings have been partnering with me for years to assist brides and grooms in securing music, DJ, lighting and photo booths for their weddings. The staff is always friendly, professional and flexible with the couples, because we all know, a TIMELINE is many times just a suggestions. Thank you for always making our jobs easier.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome pictures!

Very glad we hired Reyna Waller with complete weddings and events they gave us a choice of photographers and I was really impressed with her work! As the bride it was a very stressful day and I had so much going on even to the point where I redid my own makeup minutes before the wedding and she was still able to get all of the action amidst everything going on and no one being able to sit still or cooperate and I was amazed!! I would definitely higher Reina again!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 11/11/2018

Great value!

Patricia was very responsive and made sure the Photobooth was very nicely! Ahe also did a good job of getting the guests to leave comments on our photo book! Definitely a good price for all the stuff that was included!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline C. · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ BEN was the best!

We had BEN as our DJ and to this day, I am still so thankful for him and the service he provided for us at the wedding! He is so king, professional, and knows what he is doing. He made sure that he played all of the songs I requested and was very responsive throughout the whole process and always available to answer any of my questions. Great company and DJ!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Sheri B. · Married on 09/02/2018

Complete Weddings & Events

From the music while guests were waiting for the wedding to begin to the last dance of the night, all the guests had a wonderful time and were taking about it for days.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Overall happy with services booked through Complete Weddings + Events (Dallas)

We're overall happy with the services booked through Complete Weddings + Events (Dallas).

Engagement photographer- Gynisse Turner
    Wedding lead photographer- Steve Spencer
    Wedding second photographer- Morgan Henderson
    DJ and Uplighting- Joseph Odom
    Open air photo booth- Greg Pauley

Confirming the wedding photographer was our biggest issue. About one month before the wedding, we were told that the photographer we requested over a year prior was actually never available, even though we received email confirmation months prior that he was assigned to us. The recently promoted General Manager took over communication with us and assigned a new wedding photographer. Having two points of contact (Sales Director and GM) for initial communication probably led to the misunderstanding.

We met all photographers the day of shooting, but they were readily available to talk beforehand by phone or email. GYNISSE was professional and kind. We ended up with some really great engagement photos. STEVE and MORGAN were always present, but never in the way in shooting our wedding. They were very professional, kind, and patient with our families. We love our wedding photos.

JOSEPH has a great personality and our guests were never bored. We met about a month before the wedding to discuss the schedule and song choices since he was our ceremony DJ and reception MC. He was professional in addressing the few issues that came up. We would recommend a final review of the schedule and expectations with him before your wedding.

GREG reached out to us about 2 weeks before the wedding to introduce himself and see if we had any concerns. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth and interactive attendants.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Dara · Married on 04/28/2018

I hired complete weddings to do a photobooth for our wedding reception. Ben was our sales contact and Ashley was our photo booth operator. She did such a great job. It was so cute to get a photo booth of all of our guests photos after the wedding. Our guests loved having a photobooth and we’re so glad we did it.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jordan · Married on 11/10/2017

Joseph was awesome! We met two days before my wedding and went over everything. He provided recommendations for the times we were unsure about. He was on time and ready to get everyone on the dance floor. He really made me and my husband have a really good time. He even got down on the dance floor and dances with us! 10/10 I would recommend Joseph if you want to have the best time at your wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Anastasiya · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Complete Wed and events for our wedding . Bryant and Meg, the photographer's and Leo, the video. Such an amazing group of people. We had do much fun, they worked very hard. We had 3 locations where they had to show up, for 3 different matters, 1.Getting ready at the house 2. Ceremony in Dallas Arboretum and 3 . Gourmet room for reception. All 3, good ways from each other. They came and delivered. Thank you for all your hard work. We had amazing time, hope you did too. Cant wait for Pictures and video.
    Aleksandr and Anastasiya.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Madeline · Married on 09/30/2017

I worked with Complete for videography services for my wedding in September 2017. I'm so happy I did! They were able to tailor their package to my budget, and completed a beautiful trailer and full wedding film that captured all the great moments. Our videographer was Eric M and we are so happy with his work!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Austin · Married on 06/03/2017

I thought everyone that was at our wedding did an amazing job. The DJ Jimmy was awesome he really kept the party going and was right on beat with everything that we had planned I could not thank him enough. He was also was checking with us frequently making sure everything was okay and we liked the music. He was not afraid to ask questions at the start if he was unsure of anything. The videographer was on point with all his shots and kept up with the photographer as well as getting some of the shots he needed. Everyone loved the photo booth and had a great time taking pictures while we were having a room flip, as well as making sure my wife and I had our own pictures with him. We have had many people tell us how great of a time they had and I contribute most of the success of the wedding to the Complete Wedding and Event crew.

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Kris10

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

Matt May was our DJ and he was really great. Several of our guests told us how much they enjoyed him as our DJ. He got out on the dance floor himself a few times to teach some of the popular dances to the guests (Thriller, cha cha slide, etc.) and many people really loved that. It was very obvious that he truly cared about us and our wedding day. Thanks Matt!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Ben, Alvin, and the whole complete team was amazing! We are so happy to have booked with complete for our DJ and uplighting. Alvin was a great asset to our day, giving great suggestions without being pushy, and was so amazing on our wedding day. He was so kind and appropriate with moving things forward, asking when I wanted to do certain things, working with the caterer and venue, and picked amazing music! My guests and I were dancing all night, having an amazing time. He was fast to set up and take down, he also was helpful with putting together like a million glow sticks for us. Alvin was so kind and fun, we were so happy to have had him on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Bevin · Married on 10/22/2016

We used Complete for our DJ service and they were amazing from the beginning! Extremely responsive and helpful in all aspects. I love how everything is online as far as songs and timeline, it made it easier to go over with our DJ. We had two, JR for our ceremony and Rick rick for the reception. JR made the trip out for our rehearsal and even brought a speaker for us to practice the songs! His professionalism and experience was TOP NOTCH!! Rick was just as great. We had a long phone conversation outlining everything and he executed it flawlessly the day of! What a great company.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Nicholas · Married on 10/16/2016

The process was very easy and smooth from beginning to end

Sent on 10/31/2016

Alauna · Married on 10/16/2016

Good service. Nothing negative to say.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Laikin · Married on 10/07/2016

We used COMPLETE as our DJ. Matt May was fantastic. He kept our crowd engaged and played the music that we enjoy. It was nice to have a meeting with him prior to our big day, so that we knew just what to expect from him and he knew what we wanted and how we envisioned the evening going. Matt was also great at keeping us to our timeline of dinner, cake cutting, dances, etc. Thanks for helping make our weeding everything we wanted it to be!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lee-Anna · Married on 09/24/2016

My sister-in-law referred me to Complete because they are who she and her husband used. I can tell you I am so grateful she did! From day one the entire experience was wonderful.
    My team, Allison - Photographer, Gynisse - Photographer, Braylon - DJ, and Nikki - Photo booth, were sweet, full of personality, and very accommodating. Ben was my first contact (Director of Sales & Marketing) and guided me through the process of choosing the package that was best for us.
    They communicated with us and answered any questions we had and ensured me everything would be perfect.
    I was in the best hands ever and would absolutely refer anyone and everyone to them!
    Thank you so very much Complete Weddings & Events!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Rochelle · Married on 07/30/2016

Definitely will use Complete Wedding and Events for any future needs.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Patricia · Married on 07/30/2016

The DJ we used through Complete Weddings was awesome and kept the party dancing into the wee hours!!!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016