COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

COMPLETE weddings + events 1
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 11/11/2018

Great value!

Patricia was very responsive and made sure the Photobooth was very nicely! Ahe also did a good job of getting the guests to leave comments on our photo book! Definitely a good price for all the stuff that was included!

Sheri Boule · Married on 09/02/2018

Complete Weddings & Events

From the music while guests were waiting for the wedding to begin to the last dance of the night, all the guests had a wonderful time and were taking about it for days.

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Overall happy with services booked through Complete Weddings + Events (Dallas)

We're overall happy with the services booked through Complete Weddings + Events (Dallas).

Engagement photographer- Gynisse Turner
    Wedding lead photographer- Steve Spencer
    Wedding second photographer- Morgan Henderson
    DJ and Uplighting- Joseph Odom
    Open air photo booth- Greg Pauley

Confirming the wedding photographer was our biggest issue. About one month before the wedding, we were told that the photographer we requested over a year prior was actually never available, even though we received email confirmation months prior that he was assigned to us. The recently promoted General Manager took over communication with us and assigned a new wedding photographer. Having two points of contact (Sales Director and GM) for initial communication probably led to the misunderstanding.

We met all photographers the day of shooting, but they were readily available to talk beforehand by phone or email. GYNISSE was professional and kind. We ended up with some really great engagement photos. STEVE and MORGAN were always present, but never in the way in shooting our wedding. They were very professional, kind, and patient with our families. We love our wedding photos.

JOSEPH has a great personality and our guests were never bored. We met about a month before the wedding to discuss the schedule and song choices since he was our ceremony DJ and reception MC. He was professional in addressing the few issues that came up. We would recommend a final review of the schedule and expectations with him before your wedding.

GREG reached out to us about 2 weeks before the wedding to introduce himself and see if we had any concerns. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth and interactive attendants.

Dara · Married on 04/28/2018

I hired complete weddings to do a photobooth for our wedding reception. Ben was our sales contact and Ashley was our photo booth operator. She did such a great job. It was so cute to get a photo booth of all of our guests photos after the wedding. Our guests loved having a photobooth and we’re so glad we did it.

Jordan · Married on 11/10/2017

Joseph was awesome! We met two days before my wedding and went over everything. He provided recommendations for the times we were unsure about. He was on time and ready to get everyone on the dance floor. He really made me and my husband have a really good time. He even got down on the dance floor and dances with us! 10/10 I would recommend Joseph if you want to have the best time at your wedding!

Anastasiya · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Complete Wed and events for our wedding . Bryant and Meg, the photographer's and Leo, the video. Such an amazing group of people. We had do much fun, they worked very hard. We had 3 locations where they had to show up, for 3 different matters, 1.Getting ready at the house 2. Ceremony in Dallas Arboretum and 3 . Gourmet room for reception. All 3, good ways from each other. They came and delivered. Thank you for all your hard work. We had amazing time, hope you did too. Cant wait for Pictures and video.
    Aleksandr and Anastasiya.

COMPLETE weddings + events 2

Madeline · Married on 09/30/2017

I worked with Complete for videography services for my wedding in September 2017. I'm so happy I did! They were able to tailor their package to my budget, and completed a beautiful trailer and full wedding film that captured all the great moments. Our videographer was Eric M and we are so happy with his work!

Austin · Married on 06/03/2017

I thought everyone that was at our wedding did an amazing job. The DJ Jimmy was awesome he really kept the party going and was right on beat with everything that we had planned I could not thank him enough. He was also was checking with us frequently making sure everything was okay and we liked the music. He was not afraid to ask questions at the start if he was unsure of anything. The videographer was on point with all his shots and kept up with the photographer as well as getting some of the shots he needed. Everyone loved the photo booth and had a great time taking pictures while we were having a room flip, as well as making sure my wife and I had our own pictures with him. We have had many people tell us how great of a time they had and I contribute most of the success of the wedding to the Complete Wedding and Event crew.

• Kris10

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

Matt May was our DJ and he was really great. Several of our guests told us how much they enjoyed him as our DJ. He got out on the dance floor himself a few times to teach some of the popular dances to the guests (Thriller, cha cha slide, etc.) and many people really loved that. It was very obvious that he truly cared about us and our wedding day. Thanks Matt!

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Ben, Alvin, and the whole complete team was amazing! We are so happy to have booked with complete for our DJ and uplighting. Alvin was a great asset to our day, giving great suggestions without being pushy, and was so amazing on our wedding day. He was so kind and appropriate with moving things forward, asking when I wanted to do certain things, working with the caterer and venue, and picked amazing music! My guests and I were dancing all night, having an amazing time. He was fast to set up and take down, he also was helpful with putting together like a million glow sticks for us. Alvin was so kind and fun, we were so happy to have had him on our wedding day!

Bevin · Married on 10/22/2016

We used Complete for our DJ service and they were amazing from the beginning! Extremely responsive and helpful in all aspects. I love how everything is online as far as songs and timeline, it made it easier to go over with our DJ. We had two, JR for our ceremony and Rick rick for the reception. JR made the trip out for our rehearsal and even brought a speaker for us to practice the songs! His professionalism and experience was TOP NOTCH!! Rick was just as great. We had a long phone conversation outlining everything and he executed it flawlessly the day of! What a great company.

Nicholas · Married on 10/16/2016

The process was very easy and smooth from beginning to end

Alauna · Married on 10/16/2016

Good service. Nothing negative to say.

Laikin · Married on 10/07/2016

We used COMPLETE as our DJ. Matt May was fantastic. He kept our crowd engaged and played the music that we enjoy. It was nice to have a meeting with him prior to our big day, so that we knew just what to expect from him and he knew what we wanted and how we envisioned the evening going. Matt was also great at keeping us to our timeline of dinner, cake cutting, dances, etc. Thanks for helping make our weeding everything we wanted it to be!

Lee-Anna · Married on 09/24/2016

My sister-in-law referred me to Complete because they are who she and her husband used. I can tell you I am so grateful she did! From day one the entire experience was wonderful.
    My team, Allison - Photographer, Gynisse - Photographer, Braylon - DJ, and Nikki - Photo booth, were sweet, full of personality, and very accommodating. Ben was my first contact (Director of Sales & Marketing) and guided me through the process of choosing the package that was best for us.
    They communicated with us and answered any questions we had and ensured me everything would be perfect.
    I was in the best hands ever and would absolutely refer anyone and everyone to them!
    Thank you so very much Complete Weddings & Events!!

Rochelle · Married on 07/30/2016

Definitely will use Complete Wedding and Events for any future needs.

Patricia · Married on 07/30/2016

The DJ we used through Complete Weddings was awesome and kept the party dancing into the wee hours!!!!!!

Nelly · Married on 07/16/2016

COMPLETE made my wedding possible!! I really loved how flexible they were, anything that I wanted and the way I wanted, the way they communicated with me was really great and I don't really have anything bad to say other than that It was really great how patient they were and everyone was great. I would definitely hire COMPLETE again!!

GENIE · Married on 07/09/2016

Nate was awesome The crowd loved him He really connected with the group He was on time and very engaging. The photo booth girl was very good too. I would definitely recommend them both.

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

We used them for a photo booth 2 photographers and a videographer. All of them were super sweet they even put together a photo album for all of my guests who used the photo booth to sign! It was a really sweet, unexpected, funny surprise. The girls doing photos and video were very sweet and had fun with s so it made it easier to get used to them hanging around taking pictures.

Taylor · Married on 06/25/2016

If you choose a DJ, I would definitely go with Matt! Matt was so awesome throughout the entire process and gave so many recommendations on what song choices to use. At the wedding, Matt was very helpful and kept our timeline right on POINT! He also got on the dance floor and had as much fun as we did all night. I would recommend Matt to any couple that chooses Complete! Thank you so much for making our night perfect!

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Amazing customer service and value.

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2016

Our wedding guests truly enjoyed their Photobooth experience! Props were fun! We loved the scrapbook and DVD that came with our package.

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2016

We booked a DJ, Fernando was AMAZING!!!! I could't have asked for a better DJ. We were getting questions and complements all night!!! Thank you Complete!!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2016

I worked with Ben at Complete wedding and events. He was such a pleasure to work with. He answered all questions quickly and hooked us up with the most amazing DJ, Matt, who really made our wedding incredible. He got everyone out on the dance floor and personalized everything to fit our personalities. Reina was our photographer and her work is beautiful. Whitney was our videographer and so fun to work with! She knows exactly how to capture every moment that you want to remember forever. So thank you Complete for being apart of our special day.