COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge Reviews

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 5
COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 6
COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 7

David · Married on 03/21/2015

We used Complete for our DJ services. They were very responsive, and allowed us to play songs that weren't included in their song list. The DJ was very cool, too. He was responsive to our guests' recommendations, while still refraining from playing songs and genres that we asked him not to play. I would recommend Complete to anyone planning a wedding in Baton Rouge.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Shellie · Married on 04/18/2015

We were not completely satisfied with our dj, but loved our videographer. The dj didn't get our crowd dancing like we had hoped, but the videographer made up for it. We also had a photobooth and everyone loved it too. Thanks Complete Media!

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • BobbiDoll

Bobbi · Married on 11/07/2015

The Videographer, Drew, was great! Thank you Complete for sending such a professional person for the wedding. He was very calm and collected and did his job so well that he was more like a guest than a vendor. Thanks Drew!!

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/04/2014

3.8
      3.5

My DJ was DJ John. He called me a few days before the wedding and went over all details with me. He was very friendly overall. I gave him the exact CD with the songs in order for both ceremony and reception so he really did not have to do much work. The timing was alittle off on certain events throughout the night but overall he cooperated with me and my demands pretty well. It was worth the money I spent on Complete Media. I have no complaints.
    For videography I had Drew, he was awesome! He got along with everyone including all of my family. He was very professional and easy to work with. The video came out amazing! I got the trailer within a month and the whole video within 6 weeks! PERFECT! the only complaint I had was I asked him to do interviews with people and I didnt get that at all. No biggie though!

Sent on 12/01/2014

3.4
      3.0

I didn't have much interaction with them. Our DJ called us a few days before the wedding to discuss what we wanted. It seemed as if our wedding was his first and he was very nervous. There was a few lapses in the music which made few a few (short) awkward moments. He also played some faster songs during our money dance which was also weird. Overall he did a good job, but seemed like this was a new thing for him.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Lindsey · Married on 03/31/2012

2.8
      3.0

Complete Music is a good enough DJservice from what I've seen at friends' weddings, but our particular DJ did not meet my expectations of the company. I assume he was new, because he waited until the week before the wedding to try to set up a meeting (this may be company policy). However, he was not available to meet when I was due to his other job. He never answered my phone calls, even though we had set a time to have a phone meeting. He had to postpone our face-to-face meeting the day before the wedding due to some mysterious wreck that kept him from getting out of his neighborhood ... likely story. I wasn't able to meet with him and hour before our rehearsal, so my husband went and tried to relay all my messages. Nevertheless, not everything got through. About 90% of the music he played was good and matched up with what I wanted for the evening. However, a few song choices made me wince, and the timing of the songs wasn't quite what I wanted.
    I do have to admit the service was inexpensive, but I definitely wouldn't recommend using Joey at Complete Music.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

2.6
      3.0

Talking with Greg, the sales manager, on the phone and through email and with recommendations from more than one friend I felt confident in the decision to go with Complete. Unfortunately, the service fell short of my expectations. Our DJ, Thaddeus, called a few days before the wedding and was unprepared for the call. Most of the questions he asked would have been easily answered if he had looked at our online planning form beforehand. Then he could have asked better questions if he had any. He only DJ'd our reception, and by the time he started playing music to get people up and dancing over half of our guests had already left. Had he started playing that sooner then maybe the party wouldn't have died so quickly. On a day that should only be happiness and excitement it was very discouraging. He did do a good job of playing the songs we requested and a mix of music styles considering my husband and I have different tastes in music. However, while it was a country song, which is my music preference, "Fancy" by Reba (a song about a girl becoming a prostitute) is not appropriate to play at a wedding reception. From our experience, I would not recommend Complete.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Marion · Married on 06/27/2015

1.6
      1.0

My wedding was 6/27/15. I ordered a photo booth it was on time but you will never believe i hadn't got my pictures back til 7/19/15 in which was suppose to be at the end of the event. I called numerous times and I was told we had to fire people for that same complaint.....we will have it to you in the mail. Well that didn't happen til 5 calls later and threatened to get an attorney. I would never recommend this place to anyone !!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Brandon · Married on 10/11/2014

1.2
      1.0

We didn't use their DJ and we did rent the Photo Booth which was overpriced and horrible. It consisted of a few PVC pipes, curtains, and a crappy webcam on a laptop. FAR from an actual photo booth! None of the pictures turned out right. People were looking away and the quality was blurring and miss colored. The sad part is photographer admitted he knew the "booth" was broke. We never received all the pictures on our flash drive. We emailed them numerous of times to fix the problem. They tried to fix some of the pictures, but it wasn't worth our time from what they "fixed". They are dodging giving us some kind of refund when they knowingly sent a broken booth! DONT use them! Way better places to use!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Karen · Married on 05/24/2014

0.0

Thank you so much for your service. Good job.

Sent on 06/28/2014

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge's reply:

Hello Karen! Hope you are doing well! I know this is an old review but I couldn't help noticing it is a 0/5 star rating, despite the positive comment and you giving us glowing reviews on other sources. Would you mind revisiting this review for us? Thank you in advance, Karen!