COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge Reviews

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 6
COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Brian · Married on 02/09/2019

Great choice for a wedding DJ!

The staff at Complete was so helpful throughout the entire process. Greg helped us to select a package and book a DJ for our wedding. Our DJ John did a great job and I loved that he set up a time for a phone meeting to go over our timeline, music selection, and everything for our reception. I would definitely recommend them to other brides in the area looking for a DJ!

Rosie · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect, great team of professionals!

We used COMPLETE for our wedding in NOLA in February. Everything was perfect! Their communication the months leading up to the wedding down to the end of wedding night were great! Ryan (DJ) was super outgoing and made sure to play all of our "unconventional" dancing music while ensuring every single guest made it out to the dance floor. We also had David (photo) and Cadence (video) who were just as amazing! They stayed through rain and everything! I highly recommend them, super fun, professional and accommodating.

Ashlee Trahan · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent company!

Could not recommend this company enough. Everyone was friendly, personable, and professional. Both our DJ and photographers were very knowledgeable and helpful in suggesting what would work best for our wedding. They made sure we had eaten, gotten a drink, and were able to enjoy our day. They went above and beyond!

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2018

Great music for my best friends wedding. Would recommend!

• FutureHennigan

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

We used complete weddings for our DJ services and photobooth for our wedding on 9/29. Nick was our DJ and he was GREAT! He did a great job of reading the crowd and played perfect songs to get everyone up and moving. The photobooth we had was tucked away, which was completely my fault as I told them to set up there, so some people didn't notice it...but I did receive comments about the tech Vivian being so nice! No regrets choosing them as our vendor.

MINDY · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing people to work with! They are everything you need all in one place. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/23/2017

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge's reply:

Thanks Mindy! Your kind words are so greatly appreciated. We love what we do, and we're looking forward to being a part of you and Brittany's BIG DAY! As you already know, you can always give us a call if you need help with anything at all -- we'll be here for you every step of the way!

Angela · Married on 02/24/2018

We chose Complete Weddings and Events for our daughter's wedding Saturday night in Baton Rouge. It was a complete success and I highly recommend them. We chose the videographer, photobooth and DJ. All of them were polite and professional, and the DJ was so much fun!! You can't go wrong with this company! I was most impressed that Greg personally came by the reception to make sure we had everything we needed and that all was running smoothly. If you have an event they are the ones to choose!!

Allison · Married on 12/23/2017

Don't look anywhere else. Complete Wedding and Events is who you need. Very professional and eager to please.

SarahBess · Married on 12/07/2017

I have worked with them multiple times and if it’s my choice I will always work with them! Such amazing people to be aroubd

Shannon · Married on 11/24/2017

Greg did an amazing job coordinating the music at our ceremony and reception. He was very informative and flexible, and he made sure everything ran smoothly. We had a great time and we’re so glad Greg was there to help make our day unforgettable. Thank you! Tony & Shannon

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 8
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 9
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 10
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 11

Gregory · Married on 05/28/2017

Everything was perfect. The DJ helped the flow of the event and really got everyone involved in a timely manner. The photo booth was a huge hit as well! I've recommended Complete to the people I know that are planning their weddings now!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 12
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 13

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge's reply:

Greg! We had a blast with your family and friends! It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day. All of us here at Complete truly appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback. Thank you so much!
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 02/11/2017

I was absolutely amazed at how well COMPLETE weddings + events team worked together at my wedding. Everyone was so on top of their game... DJ, PHOTOGRAPHERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS, & PHOTO BOOTH TECH and the LIGHTING. Working in the wedding industry myself I know It is a lot to think about when you are making sure an event goes off without a hitch. The guys and gals with COMPLETE Louisiana really made me feel so taken care of at my wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy my entire day without stress! Thank you all for the tremendous job you did and for all your incredible talents. It was, without a doubt, the best day of my life! Thanks COMPLETE Louisiana team!!

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 14
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 21
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 22
    COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 23

Jessi · Married on 01/28/2017

We loved our DJ. Awesome, personal service at Parc 73 in Prairieville!

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2016

DJ was awesome, he made everything easy, very little work was required on my part.

Katelyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Awesomesauce

Ryan McKey was our DJ and Sean Conerly did the photo booth for my wedding on 11/10/17. Both did an outstanding job. Ryan did a great job of mixing in music to the the crowd and had lots of people up and dancing. Ryan even did a little dancing himself. Sean had a big job of keeping up with everyone in and out of the photo booth. We got lots of compliments on how fun it was. I have recommended Complete to family and friends and will again. :)

Sharon · Married on 07/23/2016

From the initial meeting to the end of my event, the entire Complete staff was personable, professional, accommodating, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They made me feel like their biggest priority. Also, I felt confident in knowing that if an unexpected issue or emergency came up on the big day that I would be taken care of since they have a reserve of trained back-up personnel available at any given time.

Bethany · Married on 04/30/2016

Trust them, they are experts! As an extremely organized bride, there was a part of me that wanted to select every single song on our wedding playlist. But once I talked to our DJ Jeff, my worries were completely eased. He took all of our music styles and created the perfect playlist, and he kept the tempo of the party just right all evening!

Melanie · Married on 03/19/2016

We booked complete for our wedding coming up in March and I am beyond excited. The entire staff is very easy going and fun to be around and full of amazing talent. I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us.

• McCall

McCall · Married on 10/10/2015

Ryan was our DJ for our wedding and did a WONDERFUL job! He went above and beyond, played every song on my list, and took requests from our guests! Can't go wrong booking with this group! The Baton Rouge location has an exceptional group of men and women working for them! Very professional, came dressed in slacks and button down (as requested), on time and had everything set up before our guests arrived! I have already recommended them to future brides! Thumbs up all around! (Also, the Photobooth was a HIT!) They saved copies of each photo strip for Colby and I to put in our album, and the quality was excellent! You really get way more than what you pay for with this company!

Brittney · Married on 08/30/2014

The DJs were great and had everyone dancing. Only issue was that the mic was not loud enough and no one heard announcements, but it was our guests fault for not saying something because I know they would have adjusted the volume. The DJ, Alex, was so kind and even edited my song to walk down the aisle to my liking. I'd use them again!

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2014

LOVE COMPLETE!!!! These people are by far the friendliest and easiest to work with. I used their videographer and photo booth. The photo booth was a hit and it made for an awesome wedding favor. I can't say enough about the videographer. I cried when I saw the video. They did such an amazing job!! It's not your typical boring wedding video and something I will cherish forever. It was well worth the money! I highly recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you so much Complete for giving me something I will cherish forever!

• User4208570 · 2+ years ago

Everything was great!!! DJ played every song requested! Would def recommend to a friend getting married!!

Greg was great. Professional, fun & accommodating. Great personality. Many guests complemented. We would recommend and/or use again.

Maggie · Married on 06/13/2014

We had Complete Media for our DJ at our wedding and it was awesome! Sean Connerly was our DJ and he was very professional! He called me a week before the wedding to confirm all our music, and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. During our wedding he kept the music going! There were always guests dancing the whole night! He also made sure all our rap was edited since we had children at the wedding, so we were very grateful for that! I would totally recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Karen · Married on 05/25/2014

Complete Media Group provided a DJ for both of my daughters' weddings in the past 6 months. Both events were wonderful and the DJ made the difference. They were professional from beginning to end. The music playlist was just what the brides and grooms ordered, and they really know how to get a party started! I highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event where music will be the centerpiece of the celebration.