Complete Weddings + Events Charleston Reviews

69 | Mount Pleasant, SC

69 Reviews for Complete Weddings + Events Charleston

• Taylor

Taylor Greagory · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Great having all in one service!

We booked our DJ, photographer, day of coordinator and photo booth through complete. We couldn’t have been happier with this company! Very convenient to have an ‘all in one’ kind of thing to book our services through! Our Coordinator was beyond great. She was so much more than "day of". She made sure all the vendors were on time, chairs and decorations in place, and handled all challenges that came up during the day. Our photographer was absolutely amazing to work with. She captured so many photos throughout the day! Our DJ was also wonderful!! He definitely knows what he’s doing. He kept the flow of the night running smoothly, was there for us for anything we would need! There was dancing from start to finish. Lastly the photo booth! What a fun addition to our wedding. Everyone enjoyed it and we loved getting the album of every picture taken throughout the night. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Taylor! It's awesome to hear that you loved the DJ, Photographer, Coordinator and Photo Booth and it was a pleasure helping you make memories. Congratulations again!

Nora · Getting married on 06/05/2020

More Than Amazing!!

Our day was unbelievably special and it was all great thanks to this team. From the first time I spoke with Wayne, I knew I was in good hands. Planning a wedding from out of state is a hard thing but we kept open communication. Right off the bat he let us know what to except and as time went on we were introduced to an amazing team. Travis our DJ played all our favorite tunes and more. Kept us dancing all night - we didn’t want it to end! Marcus and Thomas were our photographer and videographer. They were amazing, worked well together and with us, we will cherish the moments they were able to capture! Josh worked the photo booth and gave us fun pics to last a lifetime. Such an incredible team and lovely people to work with. I was stress free the whole day! If you want an amazing wedding with a great team, they are it! Words cannot express our happiness!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Hi Nora! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review! We are thrilled that Complete could make your entire wedding planning process go smoothly and provide an unforgettable night! Congratulations again!
  • Nancy

Nancy Rozeboom · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Customer Service and Prices are unsurpassed!

We used Complete Weddings and Events for our DJ and photo booth. We had Wayne as our DJ and he was absolutely incredible to work with. He made sure the entire night ran smoothly and even helped me with my plate to ensure nothing was spilled on my dress. He organized all the toasts, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss. He worked with our photographer to make sure she was at all the right places during the entire night. He kept people on the dance floor and listened to all of our requests/ instructions. He provided audio for our ceremony as well and it was flawless. Super nice and worked well with all other vendors and my family. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Our guests had a blast with our photo booth technician, Josh – he was amazing. We highly recommend him! He interacted with our guests and communicated with us before the wedding. Ask for them when you book with Complete! Their prices and customer service are unsurpassed!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you Nancy! We're excited to hear Wayne and Josh, as DJ and Photo Booth crew, were great! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!
  • Tammie

Tammie Bowder · Married on 10/13/2019

100 Percent Confidence in their Superior Services!

Planning a wedding can be super stressful, but I can honestly say that working with Wayne and his team made the whole process easy and fun! We used Complete for our DJ services, photo booth, day of coordination, up lighting, photography and videography. Using one vendor for most of our services made everything so simple. Wayne gave us suggestions for our venue and florists too. Wayne and his team were professional and super on the ball with everything. As much as I like to be in control, I was able to leave everything to the team at Complete and they handled all our wedding day challenges and we did not have to be involved with any of those last-minute little issues.

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thanks so much Tammie! We're delighted to hear we made the day easy for you. We strive to take that extra work off of your hands so you can just relax and enjoy one of the biggest and best days! Congratulations and have a life filled with love and joy!
  • Samantha

Samantha Tange · Married on 10/12/2019

They COMPLETELY took care of everything!

Complete is exactly their name. We were COMPLETELY taken care of for the most special day of our lives. I loved every experience I had with Wayne and his team. We added their photography service to our wedding and Zheng was beyond either of our expectations, we are so excited for our photos. Colleen’s attention to detail exceeded my own and she made sure everything ran smoothly. My wedding day was perfect, and we could not have done it without the help, experience and expertise of Complete Weddings and Events. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Congratulations again Samantha! We're so happy you chose us to "COMPLETE" your wedding day! We enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Emily Richardson · Married on 10/10/2019

The party didn’t stop!

We had Wayne from complete events as our dj and he was amazing! Music was something that we really weren’t sure about because we love a variety of genres (from trap to chill to country) but Wayne did a great job meeting our needs! Everyone was dancing and we even turned up a little more at the end of the night with some of our favorite throwback requests. (Can’t play get low while the grandparents are still there lol) thank you for making our night really fun!

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave us a review Emily! It's great to hear Wayne did a great job! He's got a hefty amount of DJ experience which helps in reading a crowd and I'm glad the evening was amazing! We wish you the best and a lifetime full of great things! Congratulations!
  • Nancy

Nancy Kruger · Married on 10/05/2019

Complete is over-the-top!

We had Travis as our DJ and he was amazing! He got all our music tastes which were all over the place and he kept the party going all night. We got so many recommendations on the music and Travis was over-the-top! He taught my grandmother the wobble, it was awesome I will never forget it!! I cannot say enough good things about Complete! So happy I hired them!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you for reviewing DJ Travis! It means so much to us that you and your guests had so much fun, and we are hoping someone caught him and your grandma on video doing the wobble! Congrats to you both!
  • William

William Burse · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Staff! Great Service! Great Price!

These guys were amazing. Their prices were MUCH more reasonable than anyone else we called for our wedding. They did an amazing job at a fair price and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. Thank you Complete!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

That is great to hear and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it so much! Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing Complete Weddings + Events!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina E · Married on 09/02/2019

Fantastic Team!

Wayne and Colleen at Complete Weddings + Events were both amazing and helped to orchestrate such a beautiful wedding day! Zheng was our photographer and she was so friendly and relaxed. I am so happy with how everything went and can not wait to see the photographs from the wedding!
    The whole team was fantastic and I would not hesitate to use Complete Weddings & Events in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you for choosing the COMPLETE TEAM for your special day. Congratulations again! We are excited to see your pictures - your were such a beautiful bride!

Nate Kennedy · Married on 08/19/2019

Top of the Line!

Really loved working with Compete! Wayne was extremely helpful with everything from choosing a venue to detail of the music for the reception. Our DJ made all the difference at our reception – he helped tailor our music to the needs of all our guests. The entire staff at Complete was professional, prompt and courteous. We hired Complete for day of coordinator, café lighting, DJ and photobooth and from beginning to end we received excellent service. I heard from several guests that we had the best DJ and photobooth and the café lighting added so much to the event! Thank you Complete – I would highly recommend your services to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you for the review Nate! We are proud to provide a team of professionals to make any event successful! Glad you and your guests enjoyed the DJ and photobooth :)
  • Victoria

Victoria Brown · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Vendor! Great Value!

Working with Complete was fantastic! DJ Jay was extremely experienced, and also very talented, creative and charming. Throughout the planning process our communication was great - and he did more than play music, he was the MC for the day and helped ensure the reception ran smoothly and on time. Complete also provided a photo booth which was a huge hit at the reception. I highly recommend Complete and their team. Our guests had a spectacular time - he really knows how to get a crowd going!

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thanks for those kind words Victoria! We are so blessed to have DJ's like Jay (we'll pass this on to him too) and are glad to hear you enjoyed the photo booth as well! Congratulations again on your wedding!
  • Curt

Curt · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Experience Ever!

"Thank you so much for a fantastic wedding experience! EVERYONE had a BLAST! The dance floor was packed the entire night! I so appreciate it. Please let Phil know as well. I am spreading Complete Charleston praise!" The up lighting was great and added so much to the atmosphere at our venue. Photobooth was busy the entire evening and All guests received an unlimited # of photos and they had a ball taking photos. The highlight of the night was our scrapbook - my wife and I enjoyed reading all the well wishes from our friends and family. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEDDING THE BEST EXPERIENCE!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thanks Curt! We so appreciate your time in leaving us this review as well as spreading the love for us! We can't thank you enough! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the Photo booth, up-lighting, and DJ Phil! We will pass it on :) Congrats on your wedding!
  • Brittany

Brittany Paquinni · Married on 07/09/2019

Delighted with my whole experience with Complete!

The DJ took his time to get to know us as a couple. He was extremely flexible with all requests and provided helpful suggestions. Our guests stayed entertained and had a great time! I appreciate that our DJ periodically checked in with me throughout the night—it made this experience an unforgettable one! Our Photographer was also great. She was organized, laid back, and also open to our requests. I couldn’t have asked for better services and I would 100 percent recommend Complete to anyone getting married!

• Connie

Connie Bosch · Married on 07/09/2019

Made the "perfect" wedding experience!

We just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for making Lori & Terry's wedding a day to remember. Your photographer, DJ and photo booth attendants’ professionalism was fantastic and the hundreds of pictures taken represented their day from start to finish and bring warm smiles to our faces as we look through them and remember all those wonderful moments. You captured the day and preserved the memories! ……You and your staff made everything that ‘perfect’ day you always dream of – and you made the day fun for everyone. We loved all the personalized interaction with the bride/groom, family members and attendants. Great Job!

• Alisha

Alisha Allen · Married on 07/01/2019

More than Amazing!

We LOVED Phil. He was everything we could have asked for and more. They made my whole day super special. And his music choices were perfect. I could rave all day but he was amazing ! Thank you Complete!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Hi Alisha! Thank you for your amazing review, we greatly appreciate it! We are so glad that Complete could be a part of your spcial day and that Phil left such an impression on you and your guests! Congratulations again!

Ashley Barnes · Married on 06/19/2019

Great Team to work with - great communication!

We had wonderful photographers who were very knowledgeable and fun to work with! Our photobooth was so cool and the attendant was great! Not to mention our DJ was awesome and kept the party going!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Crystal · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent Company - Excellent Service

I could not have asked for a better team than Complete to work with for our wedding! I was planning our wedding from out of state, and I was overwhelmed. I hired Complete for coordination, DJ, ceremony music and photography. I reached out to Colleen and she was respectful of our budget, and provided great options to choose from for flowers, cake, and hair & makeup. She answered all my e-mails and texts in a timely fashion, and she always ensured me that I wasn't in fact going crazy! Because of her work, the day-of our wedding was stress free and so fun. Michael did a great job as my photographer. He had a large task getting all our family and groups together and staying on our timeline and Colleen did a great job assisting with that as well. Wayne was our DJ and the guests loved him and were dancing the whole evening. Colleen took care of all vendor coordination, made sure we were always where we needed to be throughout the day, and made our wedding a day we'll never forget. Colleen was the glue that held my wedding together. It was a flawless day and Complete was irreplaceable. She very helpful, organized and professional. I would recommend Complete with utmost enthusiasm to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Complete Weddings + Events Charleston's reply:

Thank you Crystal! It was a pleasure working with you and we thank you for having us for your special day!
  • Jackie

Jackie Bowers · Married on 05/10/2019

Great service from beginning to end!

The service was great from beginning to end. The online event manager was easy to use and made planning easy. Wayne was amazing and had great energy the entire night. Complete did a fantastic job during the ceremony and the reception. We had so many compliments on how amazing the DJ was. We would definitely use your company again and will be thinking of you for all future events. Thank you so much for making our special day amazing. -The Bowers

Sent on 10/21/2019

Matt Williams · Married on 05/10/2019

Incredible Staff and Service!

Weddings don't always go according to what is planned. However, the team at Complete managed to pull everything together for us. They went above and beyond the normal duties of a DJ, Videographer, Photographer and photo booth attendant. Our photographer and videographer took all the stress out of the day and made sure we enjoyed every minute. They had fun with our family, our guests and our bridal party. Our DJ was great at making last minute changes throughout the day. Allen had a great knowledge of music and kept the dance floor packed all night. The photobooth was also busy all night and they guests had so much fun with it. My wife loved the scrapbook and we enjoyed reading all the comments from our guests. Thanks, Complete!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Liz

Liz Melton · Married on 05/10/2019

Professional and Exceptional Service!

We were very impressed with the set up and professionalism from Complete for our DJ and photo booth!! The booth assistant was amazing and very engaging with our guests! We loved the photo book we received after our wedding with all the print outs and notes from our guests! It was incredibly sweet that they took the time to put this book together for us, and we were so happy to get to see how much fun this idea was for our guests! The DJ was a great MC and the music he played was just what we wanted! We would highly recommend Complete for anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Taylor · Married on 04/17/2019

Phenomenal Company!

Complete weddings went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. I have seen Alan at previous weddings and he is truly an amazing entertainer from the opening ceremony to the final exit. Wayne was phenomenal with communicating through the whole process and the photo booth was a huge hit for all of our guests! Lastly, Josh's style of cafe lighting brought tears to my eyes when i saw it on my big day! I would definitely recommend to anyone in the Charleston area who is getting married! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Linda

Linda Wilson · Married on 04/10/2019

Excellent company - professional and fun!

Justin and Scot were awesome!!!!! We loved everything, music was great and Scot was wonderful running the event and keeping the energy going through the whole reception!!! Justin was also wonderful, really nice and fun to work with. We love the photos!!!!!

Your company is very professional, including dependability, time management, set up, all executed in a professional manner. We were very happy!!!!

Thank you again!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Jamey

Jamey Mappini · Married on 04/07/2019

Excellent Company to work with!

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience with our DJ at Complete Weddings + Events. They also offered us service for up lighting that really transformed our reception room and we absolutely loved! Our consultation with the DJ over the phone the week before the wedding went very well. We discussed everything we were wanting from our DJ, from music selection, announcing the wedding party, game options such as the dollar dance and the shoe game, and timeline for the day of. Guests really enjoyed the variety of music chosen from the DJ and everyone commented on what a great time they had.

Amy · Married on 02/23/2019

Thrilled with Complete

I was happy with all three of the services I had through Complete- officiant, DJ and photography. Throughout the process I worked with Wayne, who was extremely responsive, knowledgable and professional. I had every confidence that he had everything under control!

The week of my wedding, Wayne, who was scheduled to be our officiant, was too sick to marry us but he called with an amazing replacement already lined up. HIs replacement, Alan, was experienced, friendly, and performed our ceremony as if he had been preparing for it for six months! I didn't have to worry for one instant. Alan contacted us right away the week of the wedding and was extremely friendly and helpful during our rehearsal and wedding. This kind of scenario is exactly why I went with Complete- because I knew they would handle any hurdles to ensure everything was taken care of and went smoothly.

Rob was our Dj and clearly had tons of experience. He asked questions about things that hadn't even occurred to me and worked with me extensively to make sure everything was exactly to our liking. I hadnt even considered cocktail hour music but he played all my favorites i gave to him the week before the wedding.

Ashton was our photographer and he arrived promptly and got right to work taking photos so we got way more done before the ceremony than planned and were able to join our cocktail hour! He came with poses to help us (on our request) and was so easy to work with. I haven't gotten any photos back so I cant comment on them but working with him was easy and stress free.

All in all a great experience!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Tammy Bakker · Married on 02/19/2019

Great Staff! Great Attitude!

We had a great experience with our photo booth, and particularly Josh who was working it. Josh was incredibly professional! He was on time (which is rare!) and very accommodating of our needs. We will definitely be using Josh and Complete of Charleston again!

Sent on 02/19/2019