Complete Video Solutions Reviews

66 Reviews for Complete Video Solutions

• Angela

Angela Frantz · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Tom and Jeremy did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! I don’t think they could have done a more perfect job. They both were SO easy to work with from start to finish. Anytime I emailed them with a question they got back to me right away. My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Complete Video Solutions to document our wedding day. We have watched our video so many times since receiving it and will continue to treasure it for all the years to come! Thank you again Tom and Jeremy - you both were truly a pleasure to work with!

Chose Complete Video Solutions - you will not be disappointed !! I promise !

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jean Birch · Married on 06/02/2018

Complete Video Solutions - great team!

Tom and complete Video Solutions did an amazing job capturing the day and the atmosphere of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding! He was prompt, professional and non intrusive to the event. From the sneak preview video to the final video, he caught the special moments, the special looks, the special words, and all of the special people. Tom kept the music from the ceremony that was important to the event and then added the perfect music background for the entire video. I love watching the video and being able to still feel the joy of this wonderful event! Many thanks to Tom and his team!

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Tom was so easy to work with and emailed me back so quickly with the millions of questions I had. He was very professional and his work was AMAZING!!!!!!! This is one thing I am SO SO glad we did and did not cut out of our budget. Would highly recommend complete video solution to everybody!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Our video is amazing and captured every special moment of our day! Tom was a pleasure to work with. Getting everything set up prior to the wedding was so easy stressfree. We can’t wait to watch our video again on our anniversary! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Complete Video Solutions for the photo/slow motion station. I was absolutely set on NOT having a photo booth because it just wasn't in our budget and I feel like you see them at every wedding now. But 2 weeks before our wedding, my husband and I were at a wedding with this particular photo booth and slow motion video station and it was SO DIFFERENT!! I contacted them that night to see if they had availability. Tom, the owner, wrote me back immediately and made it happen. He actually came by himself to our wedding just so we could have this. He is friendly, professional, and flexible! The venue had told me a space that Tom could set up in. Unfortunately, the day of, that space was not what we thought it was. Tom was able to find the best spot and set up quickly. I have had so many wedding guests tell me how much fun they had with the slow-mo video and the funny props. On a side note- videography was also something I was going to try to squeeze in (in the beginning of planning) if budget would allow. I contacted CVS but at that time we couldn't afford it. This company was so great to work with, that I regret not making the videography work somehow. I highly recommend Complete Video Solutions!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lorrie Lafrance · Married on 10/21/2017

Treasured memory!

Perfect company that is like a friend or family! Extremely friendly, punctual, and fun to work with! Highly recommend their services!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Best of the Best!

Complete Video Solutions was amazing to work with from start to finish. Tom and Jeremy are both very professional, talented videographers and made us feel at ease. We loved our trailer and got tons of compliments! It really highlighted all of the little details that we worked so hard to pull together for the wedding, many of which were missed by the guests throughout the craziness of the day. We have watched our video several times since receiving it and will cherish it for years to come. Thanks again, Tom + CVS Team :)

Jamie · Married on 06/03/2017

Tom and Jeremy were absolutely amazing the entire video process. I had a super crazy bridal party and they were so natural and fun to work with and helped to capture all of the hilarious and beautiful moments throughout the entire day. Our wedding video turned out so beautiful and my husband and I have watched it a million times in the last 5 months and shared it with so many friends and family at every gathering. They even helped us to edit a song that we decided we wanted to add/adjust later on. We can't thank Complete Video Solutions enough for helping us to capture our perfect day.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Janelle · Married on 04/29/2017

We could not be happier that we chose Complete Video Solutions to document our wedding. During the entire wedding planning process, Tom was professional, organized, and prompt with all correspondence. Prior to the wedding, we were provided with surveys asking us questions about every detail of our wedding day and video which made us feel confident that our video would be exactly what we wanted. Jeremy was our videographer on the day of the wedding, and he was amazing. He made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera, and most of the time we didn’t even know he was there. We have received endless compliments on our trailer and end recap videos, and our full wedding video is absolutely beautiful. Not only did Complete Video Solutions capture our day perfectly, but they were also very affordable. We are so happy that we chose to work with them, and we will treasure our video in all the years to come.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Karen · Married on 01/28/2017

I used Complete Video Solutions for 2 weddings. Not one disappointment. Professional and creative. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/03/2016

Complete Video Solutions was an AMAZING vendor to work with and use for our wedding. I cannot thank Tom enough for responding to my questions promptly and working with us every step of the way on our video. My husband and I are movie buffs and had some different requests and Complete Video Solutions accommodated us in every way! They went above and beyond our expectations with our video and with working with them. I am IN LOVE with our video and so is everyone who sees it. Please do not hesitate to book Complete Video Solutions - they are best bang for your buck and you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Complete Video Solutions for the best service and video!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing team. We loved working with them. We absolutely love our wedding videos! Thank you!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Thank you so much!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Jeremy is the best! Our video was perfect :)

Sent on 03/21/2017

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

We agree!!! Thanks for the feedback and we're so happy you're happy!

Nicholas · Married on 06/11/2016

Complete Video Solutions was able to capture a moment in time in a manner that allows the Bride and Groom to re-live the most important days of their existence - their wedding day. Anyone with a cell phone can record HD video at anytime, and anywhere. However, it is a unique talent to revive those video recordings to a level that sparks nostalgia. Whether you were a guest, invited but unable to attend, or even if you are a complete stranger seeing Jessica and I for the first time on your TV screen, you cannot help but feel every emotion that was shared that day. For that, Jessica and I, along with our Daughter, Brooklynn, are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

You guys are amazing, thanks so much for the awesome review!

Julie · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I loved the video!! I laughed and cried watching it. It was so fun to see it all again. Tom did an amazing job! I'm so glad we went with video, went with CVS, and also that we added a few extra hours of coverage! The video captures the day in a special way that pictures cannot. The groom's mom missed our first dance the day of the wedding, so now she got to see it for the first time. The speeches of parents and well wishers will last forever, long after loved ones have passed. It's something I will treasure forever. I definitely recommend your company to anyone who is ever getting married!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Awesome review! Thank you and it was our pleasure!

Jenna · Married on 04/30/2016

I couldn't be happier with Complete Video Solutions! We just received our completed wedding video in the mail and it turned out beautifully. They captured every special moment and created an amazing result. I was so pleased with Tom at Compete Video Solutions who organized everything. Every email was friendly, informative, and prompt. We had Jeremy as our videographer who was excellent. During the wedding day he was around just enough to make sure everything is just as you want it but also in background to not intrude on special movements. It was perfect balance. Before the wedding day, Tom at Complete Video Solutions emails you surveys to provide important info about your day, requests, music choices, and style preferences. You can be as specific as you want ensuring an amazing video. I left all the creativity to the team at Complete Video Solutions and so glad I did. I loved every moment the selected in our signature video and the music selections were perfect! It is amazing how it takes right back to that day. If you are considering doing a wedding video....DO IT and do it with Complete Video Solutions. There is no better way to relieve that special day that goes so fast.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Wow thanks for the awesome review Jenna! We had a blast and are very happy that you're happy!

We were blown away with Complete Video Solutions! They captured our big day perfectly and we love having those memories to hold on to and to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Thanks so much!

Chelsea · Married on 03/05/2016

A wonderful company that provided exceptional service! We LOVE our wedding video! They captured moments of our wedding that I was unable to see such as my groom getting ready and the bridal party walking down the aisle. Jeremy was very professional and did such a thorough and excellent job. In addition to our video, we received a trailer and an end recap to share with our friends and family through social media. Recently, nearly 6 months after our wedding, we requested if there was any raw footage that we could have that "didn't make the cut" of our already beautiful video. Tom was so kind in response and made the process of receiving extra footage an easy one. This company is one that I will continue to recommend to those who are soon-to-be married. Our wedding was one of the best days of my life, and I am so thankful that I am able to look back and relive it for years to come through the video by Complete Video Solutions!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea for the awesome review!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/19/2015

I am so happy that Complete Video Solutions was recommended to us! We absolutely LOVED working with Tom! He made sure to capture our day perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a amazing videographer.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Megan · Married on 11/27/2015

Amazing company! Tom and his team did an absolutely beautiful video and I couldn't be more happy. All the angles were perfect, they captured every moment and the songs they picked for the video were spot on. (I said they could pick the music because I trusted them better than myself on knowing what was right) The video showed great creativity and it was overall perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Maria · Married on 11/07/2015

We were so thrilled with our wedding video! They were very easy to work with and took the time to answer our questions and go over everything with us, even after the wedding took place! I would recommend them highly, as our video is so beautiful and extremely well done! Very professional and reliable company!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Awesome to hear, thanks so much Maria!!!

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't say enough about Tom and the whole staff at Complete Video Solutions!! Everything went so smooth, from when we first booked them all the way to our wedding day and after!! Tom was always easily accessible if I had any questions or concerns and the day of the wedding he was amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable and at ease, knew all the perfect shots to get and it really shows in the video. We received all our finished videos right on schedule, we got our trailer and slow motion booth montage shortly after the wedding which is a nice little preview and then when our wedding video was finished we were blown away!! I'd recommend Complete Video Solutions to EVERYONE, I guarantee you will be happy you went with them!!!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Thanks so much Linsday!!! We had a blast at your event with the Slow-Motion Video/Photo Station, and I loved your venue (Southfield Westin Atrium)...very beautiful and you are a great couple!!!

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2015

I know that a lot of people say that a videographer is something that you can skip on when planning a wedding, but I highly suggest you don't and go with Complete Video Solutions. I first learned about them through one of my friends when I had seen her wedding video and was blown away; I cried my eyes out. I was at her wedding that day, but seeing the video several months later and reliving that day was truly amazing. Tom was our videographer for our wedding day and he was fantastic! He was very professional and easy to work with. We have received our sneak peek trailer from our wedding video and it is perfect!! Tom did a flawless job and even at 2 minutes long, it captured every emotion, detail, and precious moment from our wedding. I have already watched our trailer at least 30 times and am very excited to see our full wedding video. I would highly recommend Complete Video Solutions!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback!!!!

Tom did an absolute amazing job with our video. We couldn't have been happier.
    The day of the wedding we kept noticing how he was just everywhere with different cameras to capture absolutely everything. He was gracious enough to provide a link for our surprise dance that our wedding party did for us which was our favorite part of the day! Tom was so nice the whole day and checked in on things throughout the day to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Complete Video Solutions is the number 1 vendor I recommend to friends and family that are newly engaged!

We also used Complete video solutions for a photo booth that we were very happy with. It was bigger than we expected and we were able to fit quite a few people inside which is always a plus! We also decided to surprise our guests with cut outs of ourselves and Complete Video Solutions helped us and the guests see that they were there!

We were also very happy that at the end of the night they informed us they were closing down and asked if we wanted to get inside as we didn't have a chance yet. It was very thoughtful and they didn't need to ask. Props were also really great!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback!!! We had a blast, and your "surprise" flash mob dance was one of the absolute coolest things I've seen at a wedding!!!

Sara · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I just got our wedding video from this company and they did such a wonderful job! You can tell that they took their time and effort on editing such a great wedding video. We would definitely recommend them to family and friends. If you choose them for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Complete Video Solutions's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review Sara!!! We loved being a part of your beautiful day!!!