Complementary Design Reviews

35 | Fall River, MA

35 Reviews for Complementary Design

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

So great to work with. We went through the details of reserved table signs and programs and they were perfect. Her product quality and customer service is amazing. Highly recommended! Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Aaron James · Married on 05/31/2017

I originally didn't go with Carla, to start I found someone on etsy whose designs were nice but decided to shun me and my partner so we looked elsewhere, im glad we did because we came across Carla,

there aren't enough words to show how grateful we both are to her and how amazing she is!

her invitations are beautiful and elegant, If I had the chance I would give her 10 stars!

really cant find any fault what so ever, she's professional, flexible and understanding, every email I have sent her, she has got back to me easily within 12 hours, which is great when you have a schedule to work by,

I have recommended her to all my Facebook friends and Twitter followers, if you want elegant invitations for good value for money quick delivery and excellent customer service and interaction look no further, and do NOT consider anyone else!

Carla and Complementary Design are AMAZING!! *****

Aaron James & Bon Angus x

Sent on 09/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2017

You have to use for Carla for all your wedding needs. Her invitations are absolutely gorgeous and I could not be happier. She is extremely responsive and helpful. She responds to emails within the same day and then if you have an adjustment needed she does it right away and sends the updated proof in less than 24 hours. I will definitely be using her again.

Sent on 02/24/2017
  • Mrs. Ramos

Betty · Married on 08/20/2016

This vendor custom worded my invitations as I requested due to our children giving us away in lieu of our parents bring deceased. She also custom worded the reception card with website information along with other details such as no kids allowed and RSVP avail online. She was great! Always kept me informed and showed pictures up until my approval.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Jess · Married on 06/18/2016

Carla was AMAZING!!! She did our save the dates, wedding invitations, name cards, table numbers, and made a canvas for us that we had designed. Everything she did for us was absolutely beautiful and exceeded all of my expectations. I showed her a few different invitation ideas I liked on Pinterest, and she basically took all the things I liked from each one and made them so perfect! I received so many compliments on all of my stationary. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She was super responsive, professional, and accommodating. I will definitely use her for all of my future stationary needs.

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • User4220000 · 2+ years ago

Carla with Complementary Design was extremely pleasant to work with! She always responded within 24 hours of getting in touch with her, and was very quick to open her schedule to meet with you. I had seen a design I loved online and she was able to replicate it for me! Or if you don't have anything specific in mind she will show you her personalized work and customize it to your theme. She delivered what was promised within a 3 week time frame, and was able to accommodate me for a seating chart and thank you sign 2 weeks prior to my wedding! Loved working with her and strongly recommend investing your time to meet with her for a consult!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

I could not be more happy with Carla and her team and Complementary Design! Not only did we receive our invitations in a timely manner, they were exactly what we were looking for! Carla runs a very professional business, and was a pleasure to work with. I really liked the fact that we got a sample invitation before we even paid the entire fee - this made me feel more comfortable with the process. I would highly recommend this company for your invitation needs - we have received so much positive feedback on the design!

Sent on 09/03/2015

The save the dates came out perfectly and Carla is such a pleasure to work with! I selected a design from the website and customized it a little. They are so so nice! They were shipped very quickly and Carla responds promptly. I would highly recommend ordering from her!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Charlene · Married on 09/05/2015

Carla was so great to work with! We used her for our invitations and our seating chart. Her work is impeccable. I am so glad I came across her business on Etsy and then I learned she was close by! Her products and service are well worth the money! I loved my invitations but when I saw my seating chart I was blown away! It was so beautiful I want to keep it forever!! Thank you so much Carla for everything!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jenn · Married on 11/15/2014

I was searching Etsy high and low for a unique wedding invitation suite to compliment my small destination wedding in Kiawah Island, SC in November. I stumbled across the Ashley Navy Blue Swirl design from Complementary Designs and began the process of estimates, design approvals, etc. Carla was very prompt, easy to work with and really understood my "vision" for the invitations. She was very prompt in sending several options of digital proofs and sent the actualy proof in the mail as soon as I had approved it. Better yet, she offers to address and directly mail the invitations, which as a very busy professional, I very much appreciated. Because I loved the invitations so much, I also asked Carla to design my placecards and that was a cinch as well. I certainly recommend Compelementary Designs to any bride planning a wedding, big or small!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Brooke · Married on 08/30/2014

Perfect. Just what we were after. We made a few changes and additions and Carla was more than helpfully. Thank you!

Cheryl · Married on 07/12/2014

Carla is amazing! She was very professional and was always available to answer questions or offer advice on the wording, the colors and paper choices. Carla helped us design a custom invitation that came out just beautiful! The printing and the paper quality were outstanding. We received many compliments and were thrilled with the results. The invitation we chose had a folder with pockets and a band around it and it all fit together perfectly. I would highly recommend Complementary Design for your wedding stationery. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Amy · Married on 06/28/2014

Complementary Designs was amazing! Carla always had timely responses and made the invitations look beautiful. She was always helpful in answering my questions. I felt like I could really count on Carla to do a great job. I would definitely recommend Complementary Designs.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

Carla is amazing! Very easy to work with and she was very accomodating for all my requests. She designed a beautiful invitation for us that I absolutely love!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2014

After meeting Carla at a bridal show and seeing samples of her work, I decided to order my wedding invitations from Complementary Design. I had been looking everywhere for a beautiful, elegant design that was also competitively priced, and Carla was the only one who met my criteria! The thing that I love the most about Complementary Design is that you have a variety of paper, envelope colors, ink colors, etc. to choose from without incurring additional costs. Many of the other companies I considered offered much less for a much higher price. I was able to customize my invitations without compromising quality and the end result is even more beautiful than I imagined!

Throughout this process, Carla has been quick to respond and extremely thorough. She's incredibly talented and truly a pleasure to work with. I am so happy with Carla's work that I plan to order my place cards and table numbers from her as well.

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Complementary Design and Carla. She has made invitations one of the easiest and most stress free parts of the wedding planning process!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Cara · Married on 05/16/2014

Carla is great to work with! She's professional and gives timely feedback! Her work is beautiful and the quality is outstanding!

Tiffany · Married on 03/08/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better invitation! She was very, very patient with me and assisted me with her opinions. She got them done in a timely matter and they came out awesome!!!

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • User3966585 · event on: 02/23/2014

I had the best experience working with Carla. She went above and beyond. I appreciated everything she was able to do from creating a beautiful invitation to delivering them to me during a snow storm. I will highly recommend Complementary Design to anyone looking to have invitations created.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Javier · Married on 01/11/2014

Very helpful and friendly. Affordable prices with quality products. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Stacey · Married on 11/02/2013

Absolutely EXCELLENT! I would recommend Complementary Design in a heartbeat! Carla is extremely efficient and professional. She will respond to your e-mail within the same day, or sometimes even hours or minutes! I liked one of her designs and she customized it to match our wedding colors PERFECTLY, even better than I imagined. The invitations are very high quality and there are several different paper types and envelope colors to choose from. Complementary Design also offers the option of having the addresses/return addresses typed out for you, so I am very happy that I don't even have to lift a finger. CONVENIENT! Additionally, there aren't just invitations, Carla has designed escort cards, table numbers, and favor tags to match our theme!! And best of all, she designed some signs for us to use for our card box. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Carla is AMAZING. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • User3966126 · event on: 11/02/2013

Our Engagement Invitations were beautiful! Could not fault a thing!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Carrie · Married on 09/14/2013

My experience with Complementary Design was wonderful. She answered all of my questions promptly and the end product was beautiful.

Sent on 07/15/2013

I found this vendor through Etsy and used them for our save the dates and invitations. Ours was a custom design and we were very happy with the quality and speed of her work!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2013

Complementary Design was amazing to work with! Carla went above and beyond to customize our wedding invites to utter perfection- she was prompt in all her replies and quick to get everything complete- I can not tell you how many calls we got telling us how beautiful and unique the invitations were! We loved them and working with Carla so much that we also ordered our escort cards and menus from her! Complementary Designs exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend using them. Thank you Carla!!

Aleksandra · Married on 06/23/2013

carla, all i can say is AMAZING! I had to make last minute changes to my invitations and it was done without any problems. She made sure I was happy with everything by sending draft copies before getting them done. I love them and Carla has some of the most beautiful designs!

Sent on 03/24/2014