Compass Wedding Collective Reviews

Compass Wedding Collective 5
  • Sarah

Sarah Lawrence · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome and attentive

Compass has been so great to work with. They are attentive and eager to meet all my wants for the wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2019

M · Married on 04/21/2018

Excellent!

Compass filmed our wedding in April 2018 and were incredible to work with. They were super pleasant and professional on the day of, and we are absolutely in love with our wedding video. The music was incredible and they really captured the essence of the night. We highly recommend Compass!

Sent on 01/05/2019

savannah · Married on 01/05/2018

Hiring Compass Wedding Co was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Mia and Laina are the sweetest and gave us the most beautiful shots of our wedding and engagement session.

Compass Wedding Collective 6
    Compass Wedding Collective 12
    Compass Wedding Collective 13
    Sent on 01/14/2018

Compass Wedding Collective's reply:

Savannah, you are the absolute sweetest. Thank you for these kind words! You and Travis were such a blast to spend time with and photograph. I hope your images bring you so much joy for years to come!

Brooke · Married on 08/06/2016

Just wanted to take a second to brag on these photographers. They shot my wedding in August and all of the photographs are dreamy. I was just printing some for my parents and in-laws for Christmas gifts and realized I forgot to post this. These girls are professional and friendly and they really want to capture your vision for the day. They make you comfortable and tell you exactly how to stand and what to do for different pictures so you don't end up looking awkward. We didn't end up doing videography but I wish we did!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Anna · Married on 07/02/2016

We love you guys!!! Everybody says not to hire your close friends in case something goes wrong but everything was so perfect. Mia & Jillian are both wonderful people and incredibly talented artists! They captured all the perfect moments of our wedding - both staged and candid - and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos or our video! The video style was so unique & the photos were artistic while still capturing all the necessary wedding photos. So much love for these two!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Robyn · Married on 03/06/2016

Very professional and fun to work with!

Hannah · Married on 02/15/2014

These gals are THE greatest. I slightly biased because they are good friends of mine, but they are completely professional on every level! They will work with you on costs, are very flexible and very creative. The warmth they bring when they are together planning with you and making things happen is just awesome. They make you feel very relaxed and not all tense and nervous about being photographed. I give these ladies 5+++ stars if I could!

Gracie · Married on 12/28/2013

I enjoyed working with them for my wedding pictures and videography! They were easy to talk with, and very flexible.
    I would highly recommend them!