Company's Coming Reviews

62 Reviews for Company's Coming

62 Company's Coming Reviews
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/13/2018

The best decision we made

We used Company's Coming for our 10/13/18 wedding at Morris Arboretum, and we can't say enough good things about the service. This may have been the best decision we made in wedding planning.

First, there's the food. From our first tasting, we were blown away by the quality of the food. Fresh fish, inventive sauces and sides, a kick-butt vegetarian option. At the wedding, we got numerous comments that the food was terriffic, some saying it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. We did live food stations with risotto, flounder, and filet (the filet was the runaway hit, of course!) Hors d'oeuvres were excellent, and they even went out of their way to prepare gluten-free options for my guests with dietary restrictions. Home run.

Then, there's the service. WOW. Company's Coming is intimately familiar with Morris Arboretum, so they could probably do these weddings in their sleep. We felt totally taken care of and special on our day, from the attentive servers and bartenders to the work they did setting up decor, the ceremony and reception. Amazing. The wedding package includes a cake from Night Kitchen Bakery--which, from the bite my husband smushed in my face, was absolutely delicious--and a photobooth with props and everything. It's BYO alcohol, which is great for saving money, too.

Most importantly, the package includes Andrea, the wedding coordinator, who is EVERYTHING. A wedding pro with tons of experience, she can handle anything. From meeting with her at the first tasting, we knew she would take care of us. She kept our wedding running on time, stage managed our ceremony, carried my train, coordinated our vendors, brought us food and drinks, and assisted with setup and breakdown. At my most stressed point of the planning process, we met with Andrea for a final walkthrough of the venue, and I left feeling like a huge weight had been lifted. It was a blessing to have someone who's SO good at her job, so organized, and also warm and dedicated to giving us a beautiful day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Tara · Married on 09/21/2018

Andrea was amazing and responded to my 1000 emails very quickly and thoroughly. Food was excellent, all my guests went for seconds! Delish

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2018

I can't say enough good things about Company's Coming, and especially their Day of Coordinator, Andrea. Andrea has been a godsend during this whole process. She is professional, extremely responsive, organized and detail oriented and handles all the small details so that you can have peace of mind on your wedding day. She also offers a great selection of decorations that you can use ie table numbers, bird cage, signs. Looking back, I cannot imagine Andrea not being a part of our planning process. She is a HUGE asset to Company's Coming and we were lucky to have worked with her (and Alicia, her assistant!)

It was also important to us to have delicious food for our reception, and my goodness did Josh (chef) blow it out of the water! Our tasting was absolutely delicious and though I didn't eat much on the day of (wedding day nerves are real!), we had so many guests come up to us to tell us how delicious the food was. So many people cleaned their plates! Grandma, who is an awesome cook herself, had many compliments on the filet.

We looked at all the catering choices at Morris Arboretum before deciding on Company's Coming and we are so glad we did. If you want delicious food within budget, and a wedding coordinator who you can really count on, Company's Coming is for you!

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2018

Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing!!!!! We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. We are not from the area and had no clue what vendors to choose for photos, music etc. She was very helpful and a true life saver in this department. She was able to give us numerous suggestions which made wedding planning much less stressful. The whole process itself was not stressful! She was very prompt at responding to emails. It was a major plus for us being out of town that she had an entire storage unit full or beautiful decorations. We had to bring very little in terms of that!!!! They also gave us a photo booth that our guests thoroughly enjoyed!!!! The food was out of this world!!!!! Our guests are still raving about it!!! There’s literally something for everyone and their taste buds!!! They definitely went from being our vendors to our friends!!!! We will certainly be keeping in touch!!!

Company's Coming 1
    Company's Coming 2
    Company's Coming 3
    Company's Coming 4

Geoffrey · Married on 06/15/2018

These guys were amazing, and apparently not just for weddings! We enjoyed a large group breakfast that CC catered on an early weekend morning and could not have been more impressed with the caliber of the preparation, the layout of the table, the selection of hot and cold items perfectly prepared, and the overall food quality. It was all simply outstanding. Honestly, I realize it was "just breakfast," but it was so nice to take part in something where it all just worked perfectly. The thoughtfulness and attention to detail was flawless - can't wait to be at another event so well run by Company's Coming Catering! Thank you!!!

Molly · Married on 05/25/2018

Nothing but the best!

Company's Coming was nothing but excellent! From the moment we began to the wedding day, everything was perfect! Josh's food is to die for! Andrea, Alicia and their team are angels! Thank you , thank you, thank you! We can not rave about them enough!

Alison · Married on 05/03/2018

Thank you to everyone at Company's Coming for an amazing wedding day! We held our wedding at Morris Arboretum and Company's Coming was a no-brainer choice for our caterer (they run the cafe at the arboretum and are super familiar with the venue). Andrea was very responsive and helpful with everything leading up to the day. Her demeanor was calming and took a lot of the stress surrounding hiring different vendors away (as opposed to a one stop wedding venue that includes everything). She has so much experience and knowledge surrounding everything wedding related, and referred us to a great whole sale florist. The food was absolutely delicious and they were very accommodating with food allergies and dietary restrictions. The chef even created a new vegan passed app for us. It's not every wedding you go to where people are talking about how great the food is, and I've never heard people comment on how perfectly the steaks were cooked. Both of these things happened at our wedding! Andrea was injured on the day of our wedding, but her daughter Alicia and husband Craig stepped in seamlessly. Alicia made sure we were well taken care of. My dad felt light headed right as the ceremony was beginning and she sent someone to get water and had it waiting for him at his seat. We created all our decor and centerpieces and I sent over photos of how I wanted things to look the day of. The staff at Company's Coming did such a great job setting everything up for us. They made sure my vision for the day was realized and then some! It was a truly beautiful day and I can not recommend Company's Coming enough!

Althea · Married on 04/29/2018

THEY ARE AMAZING !! We are so happy that we had Company’s Coming to complete our wedding vision ! Not only did you help us with everything we need Andrea and her team went above and beyond with us. The guest couldn’t stop talking about the food, how beautiful the room was, and how much fun they had that night ! Andrea and her team will knock your socks off !!

Kate · Married on 04/21/2018

Andrea and her team gave us the absolute best experience we could have asked for. We got married 4/21 and she made everything flawless and smooth. They let us create our own menu for the wedding and it was such a hit with our guests. She also was so accommodating to all of our questions and requests. The days leading up to the wedding, I didn't even need to think about small details because I was able to turn over all of our supplies and decorations to her and she ran with it. I really could not imagine our day without Company's Coming being a part of it.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Company's Coming's reply:

Kate, It was truly our pleasure to have worked with you. What a wonderful couple and you will be surely missed. Stay in touch with us!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2018

Thank you to Andrea and crew for all that you did for my wedding. You all made it look so beautiful for one and the organization in keeping things flowing smoothly was just a big weight off of my and my fiances shoulders, not to mention the food was just outstanding and the guests highly enjoyed it! I will always recommend Company's Coming to anyone who asks me about catering. You were all amazing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you all continued success!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Company's Coming's reply:

Hi Liz, I will certainly miss working with you. I appreciated how organized you were and made my job so easy. Please stay in touch. Best wishes to you both.

Megan · Married on 04/06/2018

Andrea and the entire team at Company's Coming was absolutely perfection to work with! My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Morris Arboretum where Company's Coming was our caterer and day or coordinator. But in reality, they were so much more than that! Andrea was a huge supporter and resource throughout our planning process. I could contact her in anyway, with any question, and she always answered quickly, with real help and with kindness. Andrea always gave her genuine opinion when asked and generously shared her vast knowledge with us. The day of the wedding I felt so comfortable and calm knowing that Andrea knew exactly what I wanted the day to be and she delivered in every way. Not only is Andrea and her team at Company's Coming so kind and accommodating, but the food is insanely delicious! Josh (the head chef) is so passionate and versatile with his cuisine. He was willing to make anything we were interested in and every single bite of both the appetizers and the meals were so so delicious! My wedding was over a month ago and I am still getting compliments from guests on how amazing the food was, it has been the first comment they say! I can't say enough good things about Company's Coming and I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best team for their wedding day.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Company's Coming's reply:

Megan, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working with you both. I loved your energy, vision of your wedding and most importantly, the fact that you are such a perfect couple. I feel that you are both a part of our family. I refuse to call this over! We will stay in touch.

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2017

My wife and I had our wedding at Morris Arboretum earlier this month and Company's Coming was our caterer. We had the absolute best experience working with Andrea, Josh and Craig. Andrea is exceptionally organized and incredible at her job. All of her hard work in helping us plan, setting up the venue and running our day was flawless! Josh is an amazing chef! From the moment we tasted his food, we craved it until our wedding night. All of our family and friends were raving about how delicious everything was. All of the staff that worked our wedding were friendly and attentive throughout the entire night. Their prices are very reasonable especially when you consider all that is included in the package. Andrea provided birchwood center pieces and candles and we made our own floral mason jars to add to the table. They also include a photo booth with lots of cool props, which was a huge hit. Andrea was there to walk us through our special night and made sure we had everything we needed. She unbustled my dress and carried my train down the stairs to the grassy ceremony spot. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! Thank you Andrea, Josh, Craig and all the staff for making our wedding so incredible!

Company's Coming 5
    Company's Coming 6
    Company's Coming 7
    Company's Coming 8
    Company's Coming 9
    Company's Coming 10

Karissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding day was perfect, and that was due in large part to Andrea, Josh, Craig and their fantastic team! We met Company's Coming when we were at the Morris Arboretum and were blown away by them immediately, then after we tried Josh's food we were completely sold! The time and care Andrea and Josh took to prepare our wedding made it that much more incredible in the end. Not only did we get to assist in creating a meal selection that was perfect for us, we were also able to choose color schemes of the linens, the cake was included (from an amazing bakery I may add), and to top it all off they even provided a photo booth for us! And this was all within our budget which made us even happier.
    Andrea's organization is top notch, everything went off without a hitch. Everything was done in a professional manner and on time at that. Josh's food was amazing! So many guests told me it was the best wedding food they had ever had. It truly was, everything was prepared well, seasoned to perfection and was the best wedding food we ever had.
    We cannot thank them enough for all of the time, care, organization and preparation that went in to make our day even more special. It truly is apparent that they do what they love, and weddings are what they love!

Paul · Married on 10/14/2017

Andrea and the rest of the staff at Company's Coming were exceptional. From the minute that we went for our tasting, we were sold. The attention to detail, quality of the food, and level of professionalism were unparalleled. Not only did Andrea serve as our caterer, but she was very involved with the planning of our wedding as well. She basically served as our de facto wedding planner. It's so rare that you find people who are willing to go the extra mile and think of things that you didn't even consider. Andrea put her whole heart and soul into the planning of our wedding and we couldn't be more satisfied. I give my strongest recommendation to her and Company's Coming!

Chris · Married on 10/07/2017

Andrea is the best. From day 1 she had everything handled. It's clear she is competent and dedicated to ensuring a perfect wedding day. Her recommendations from food choices to ceremony details were all spot on and made for a perfect day. I highly recommend her for any event.

In addition the food was amazing. The recommendations were perfect and our guests raved about the food.

The staff and bartenders were all helpful, dedicated and professional.

We had ZERO issues from the first day we started planning through our wedding.

Sharla · Married on 09/08/2017

I don't even know where to begin with Andrea and Company's Coming. They are the reason our wedding was as incredible and amazing as it was. From the beginning, working with them was a complete joy. Andrea made everything so easy and organize and answered all of our questions. We met with her multiple times and each time we were more and more pleased with how on top of everything they were. She had things covered that I never even thought of and thats saying a lot! On top of that, our first tasting was unreal! We couldn't believe how great the food was. Even the dishes I don't normally eat were amazing. On the day of the wedding everything went so perfectly. Andrea was great making sure we kept the schedule moving and had the most time to party and dance which was the most important to us. I honestly could not have asked for, or expected better service.

Kenneth · Married on 08/06/2017

There really isn't any justifiable reason to choose any other caterer for your wedding. As the groom, having an excellent caterer was high on my priorities list, as I've been to far too many weddings that have beautiful venues, yet lack significantly in the food provided. Andrea and her staff were beyond incredible throughout our entire wedding planning process at the Morris Arboretum. Not only is Andrea an incredible source of support and guidance, she is also just such a fabulous woman in general. Forget that fact that she also acts as the point of contact and wedding coordinator, Andrea goes above and beyond to ensure both myself and my bride were as stress-free as possible. I really commend her honesty throughout the wedding planning process and providing items from her personal collection (center pieces, cake cutting) in order to save us the trouble. Our guests RAVED about how perfect the food was, not giving one single complaint. Honestly, the filet mignon cooked by Chef Josh rivaled cuts of beef I've had from Peter Lugars in Brooklyn NY. I can't say enough good things about my (our) experience with Andrea and Company's Coming. Thank you for everything you have done to perfect our dream wedding.

• Mary Rita

Mary Rita · Married on 08/04/2017

Company's coming was exceptional! Andrea was our go to contact and day of coordinatior. She was beyond helpful through out the entire year we were planning. She promptly answered all my questions (and I had a lot) from food to wedding etiquette and planning, helping to make everything run smoothly through out the entire day. She helped eased my worries with potential family drama as well. The food was unbelievable and I'm dying to get more of it!! Everyone told me that night and in this past week since, how amazing the food was (we had BBQ). I highly recommend company's coming for your event. I don't truly don't think I could have pulled it off without Andrea. She definitely eliminated the stress most people associate with planning a wedding. And again the food was out of this world! You will not be disappointed and your guests will have an amazing time at your event!

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2017

I cannot say enough about Andrea and Company's Coming. Andrea was awesome and working with her alleviated a lot of my wedding day nerves-she took care of everything and made sure every detail was perfect. I can't not mention the food!! It was the best! I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding, it truly was delicious! Many of the guests said it was the best wedding food they have tasted! As much as I didn't like wedding planning, I would do it all again just to work with Andrea and eat the delicious food Josh prepared. You won't be disappointed going with Company's Coming

Piper · Married on 07/07/2017

Andrea and her entire company were amazing! Andrea was always available to answer questions, and was very clear in everything! Our food choices were vast and absolutely delicious! Not only was the food amazing, but Andrea worked with the venue as day of coordinator, and our wedding ran smoothly and was stress free! From food to organization, the whole wedding was amazing thank in large part to Andrea and her crew!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Choosing Company’s Coming Catering was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding. From start to finish, Company’s Coming Catering truly went above and beyond! This is an amazing family who genuinely cares about creating the wedding of your dreams. First off the food was outstanding, from the hor d’oeuvres to the entrees; Josh created what the guests described as the best steak they ever had. Andrea, Company Coming’s wedding coordinator, was our go-to and helped walk us through the entire process. She made the experience enjoyable and set us at ease. She was available to meet with us multiple times, including a tasting, which was unforgettable. She never left a question unanswered and was extremely detail-oriented. On top of that, she helped keep the mood light and fun during what can be an overwhelming time. On the day of, whether it was setting up decorations for the wedding, coordinating with vendors, or even bustling my wedding gown prior to the reception, Andrea’s execution was flawless. I have nothing but praise for Company’s Coming and would highly recommend them!

chris · Married on 06/16/2017

Company's Coming well exceeded our expectations. Our wedding went so well thanks to Andrea's careful planning. She was extremely helpful and responsive while planning, after all this was our first wedding! Not only that, our guests raved about how good the food was. We couldn't have done it without Company's Coming!

Julie · Married on 05/26/2017

First things first, the food is absolutely delicious and wonderful. Chef Josh does an amazing job preparing his food, and all of our guests were so happy with the butlered hors d'oeuvres as well as the entrees. The food is top notch and offered at a very reasonable price. Andrea is the wedding coordinator for Company's Coming, and I honestly cannot speak highly enough of her or her services. From email number one, she set my mind at ease and was there every step of the way. She always made helpful suggestions of ideas or items in her inventory that would help us create the wedding atmosphere we wanted. She was very responsive to emails and requests for meetings. On our wedding day, she set my decorations up in a way that exceeded my expectations and wildest dreams. She was there for every moment too, from pinning boutonnieres, helping me out of the limo, fixing my dress to walk down the aisle, bustling my wedding dress for our reception, and even getting stains out of my husband's suit and my wedding dress. Andrea and her staff are hard working, professional, organized, and courteous. By the end of the night, my husband referred to Andrea as our wedding mom. She went above and beyond to make our wedding special. From the food, to the service, to the extra help planning, and flawless execution, you need to seriously consider booking Company's Coming!

Suemayah · Married on 05/13/2017

Company's Coming Catering surpassed all our wedding day expectations! From the initial tasting (which was delicious), we were immediately put at ease. Throughout the planning process, Andrea was amazing; always prompt and professional with her responses. And of course the wedding day! Our garden ceremony and outdoor cocktail hour were no longer an option when steady rain moved in. Although we were a little disappointed in having to run the back-up indoor plan, Andrea made the day run just as smoothly as if it had been the original plan all along. As for the food, we were very happy with the quality (the steak was excellent!) and received many compliments from our guests. Overall, Company's Coming delivered high quality service from start to finish and at a truly reasonable rate.