Company's Coming Catering Reviews

Company's Coming Catering 7
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 10/13/2019

Cannot say enough good things about Company's Coming

WOW. As soon as we met Andrea and Craig we realized we were lucky enough to meeting with a highly professional and organized yet warm and accessible company - and at EVERY step along this way this was reiterated again and again. Andrea was absolutely incredible to work with. I am just in awe of how communicative she is, how skillfully and quickly she answered each of my questions no matter how small or ridiculous. All of this was already impressive, but then the day of our wedding - oh my GOD. I was just blown away by how every single person on staff went above and beyond. Everyone was so warm and anticipated everyone's needs throughout the night. Andrea was there whenever we needed her and she helped to calm us, deal with any late/flagrant guests, quickly handle an expected drizzle while we were outside for cocktail hour, connect with all of our guests (especially our family) and make them feel welcome. I am still convinced Andrea must have clones of herself because the amount she is able to do is beyond impressive - all while maintaining a wonderful disposition and calming presence. She allowed me to relax and to experience not even an ounce of stress throughout the night (and this comes from a naturally anxious person). My wedding would not have been what it was without Andrea and her staff. We are so, so grateful and we can say with confidence that you NEED to go with Company's Coming as your caterer.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Cohen · Married on 09/14/2019

Company's Coming Was the Most Amazing Experience for us

I love that Company's Coming is a family affair. Andrea Hunter was our amazing party planner who kept things organized, made terrific party suggestions, and kept everything on schedule. She was our wedding "angel". Craig saved us when we forgot the challah. Alicia's office professionalism was outstanding. Josh (the BBQ king) made the most delicious food on our wedding buffet. People kept remarking on the wedding atmosphere and the mouth-watering food. I would recommend Company's Coming for any affair. Our wedding experience with them was extraordinary. 100%, A+ recommendation!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2019

Arboretums best

We booked Company’s Coming Catering two years in advance. Communication with Andrea was great from the start. We knew we wanted to work with her the day we met. Food was fantastic at the tasting, and everyone loved it at the wedding. They had many good options, it was hard to choose! She allowed us to use several decorations for the ceremony and reception. Andrea also offered day of coordination and did an amazing job. She was very patient and addressed all requests diligently. We couldn’t be happier with how the event turned out. If she’s available for your event, I would highly recommend booking Company’s Coming Catering. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Company's Coming Catering 8
    Company's Coming Catering 9
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rogers · Married on 08/16/2019

Alicia and her staff were incredibly helpful, responsive, and good folks to walk us through all the wedding details

We received numerous compliments on the food, the cake was amazing, the bartenders were fast friendly and professional. Everything was well organized and looked beautiful. We enjoyed working with Alicia and her folks, they were wonderful!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 08/10/2019

The best!

Andrea and her team were so amazing!! As soon as we started our conversation with Andrea, we knew she would be the best choice for our wedding. She is so organized and so helpful with our wedding planning process - she is very knowledgeable and gave us such spot on advice along the way. The whole planning process was such a breeze thanks to Andrea. Now let's talk about the wedding day, Andrea was there to make sure everything goes smoothly, she provided the beautiful rustic wooden centerpieces, lots of candles, gift cards box, place card holders, and just overall made the whole reception area so beautiful! She stayed in contact with all the vendors to make sure the team is on time which makes the wedding day go so so smoothly for us. She also provided a Photobooth which is so much fun and our guests had a blast. And all of this is in ADDITION to the AMAZING FOOD!!!! With Company's Coming, you are not only just getting a caterer, but much much more. I honestly can't thank Andrea enough. She is our super hero! Our wedding was at the Morris Arboretum and Andrea's experience with that venue was truly a gift. If you are getting married anywhere, choose Company's Coming, and you will be making the best decision in your planning process!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kristen Franca · Married on 07/26/2019

The best caterer out there

Andrea and her team at Company's Coming were top of the line. I cannot believe we had prime rib and sea bass, and my guests are still coming up to me saying that was one of the best meals they ever have. Having the bartenders, chefs, set up team, wedding planner and bakery in the package made my life so much easier, and Andrea was a dream to work with. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Noel

Noel Clarke · Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome food!!!

Company’s comings reviews don’t lie! Their food was delicious! My guest won’t stop raving about the filet and the spread at cocktail hour! Andrea was a huge help when we fell behind on time and was quick to jump in and tell everyone what was going on where there was confusion. She even helped my sister feed her 3 month old baby and worked with me on my final payment being a tad late! Thank you company’s coming!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Jared Schwartz · Married on 06/13/2019

Best wedding caterer

Andrea was very helpful, very organized, more than just a caterer. She planned our wedding with us, met with us to go over all the details, and took the stress out of the experience. She was flexible, went out of her way for our guests' dietary restrictions. The food was fantastic. Our wedding guests were crazy about the appetizers. We would recommend Company's Coming to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Tamar Wolinsky · Married on 06/09/2019

The most delicious food and the BEST team

Hiring Company's Coming was probably the best and most important decision we made for our wedding. First of all, the food was DELICIOUS. Josh- the chef- is truly amazing and took time to speak with us on the phone and create an incredible menu that our guests are still raving about. From truffle mac and cheese bites to tuna tartar for our passed apps and an awesome filet and salmon and a ratatouille stack (for those vegans/gluten free/dairy free ppl). I have no clue how the prices are so amazing with such high quality food, this was the deal of the century!! But the true gift that comes with hiring Company's Coming is Andrea and her daughter Alicia who become your day of coordinators and extraordinary organizers!! I did not have a wedding planner and truly DO NOT KNOW what I would have done without Andrea. She helped us coordinate rentals and all of the other million little details. Every time I talked to her I could feel my anxiety melting away and it truly was the most perfect day. THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Company's Coming Catering 10
    Company's Coming Catering 11
    Company's Coming Catering 12

Diana · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing food, service, and coordination! They made our day perfect!

My husband and I used Company’s Coming for our June 2019 wedding at the Morris Arboretum. There are not enough words to express how incredibly happy we are with all they did to make our day perfect. Andrea was a godsend and a pivotal part in building what we envisioned for our wedding and making sure that everything went smoothly. She was available, kind, and responsive to our many calls and questions leading up to the wedding. We are going to miss talking to her now that the wedding is over but plan to still keep in touch because she is such a genuinely kind person! She will be in your corner throughout the entire process! The day of the wedding not only did everything go smoothly but it was utterly perfect. Andrea translated my thoughts and vision of the wedding into action and I couldn’t have asked for more. Aside from their impeccable planning and coordination services, the food from Company’s Coming is delicious! Three days after our wedding and we are still getting texts and calls from family and friends saying how much they enjoyed the food! It’s so good that I wish they had a restaurant so that we could be frequent visitors! There are not enough positive things that we can say about Company’s Coming, Andrea, and the food. I highly suggest using Company’s Coming for any event, especially their wedding services! They truly gave us one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Christine

Christine D. · Married on 05/23/2019

SO much more than a caterer!

We recently used Company's Coming Catering for our wedding at the Morris Arboretum in Philadelphia, PA. We had five approved catering vendors to choose from for that venue, and Company's Coming Catering was by FAR the most affordable. So much so that we were almost concerned, but since we had to pay for our wedding ourselves, we had to at least look into them! From the very first communication, Alicia's kindness, responsiveness, and professionalism blew us away, and when we met for the tasting, the food did too! Our wedding day way anything but ideal... rolling severe thunderstorms throughout our wedding day (and everything was supposed to be outside). But Alicia assured us it would work out and always kept her cool (even when I was a complete wreck!). She and her team set up at two separate locations so we were prepared for the weather regardless of what happened, and they had everything set up beautifully (and amazingly quickly!). Alicia always managed to somehow be everywhere at once, checking in on us, fixing any small problems, etc. For example, the first thing I did when I sat down at our sweetheart table was somehow knock my full glass of champagne all over the table and my salad. Within seconds, she fixed it and had someone bring me another salad. I really cannot say enough about what a great caterer they are. The food is amazing, the staff is amazing... there's really nothing more you could ask for! Thank you SO much, Company's Coming Catering, for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Company's Coming Catering 13

Janille · Married on 05/19/2019

Company’s Coming for Morris Arboretum Wedding 5/19/19

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Company’s Coming Catering. From the moment we met them for our tasting we knew they’d do a great job. Andrea was very friendly and she always offered great advice and ideas as we were planning. She was very flexible and responsive as I would reach out to ask if we could schedule meetings or text her my random last minute wedding questions the weeks leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding everything was set up so beautifully. Andrea worked very closely with our other vendors to make sure the evening went smoothly. My husband and I got so many compliments from guests about how wonderful the food was for both the cocktail hour and reception. We highly recommend Company’s Coming!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic!

Andrea, one of the owners who serves as the day-of coordinator was absolutely fantastic! Her professionalism and expertise helped us to easily pull off an out-of state wedding. We really appreciated how she anticipated our needs and took care of every detail large and small for us. Andrea coordinated every aspect and vendor for us while we relaxed and enjoyed our wedding. Company's Coming Catering not only provided fantastic food but also fantastic service as well. They are also flexible and had no issue with creating a partially vegan menu for us.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Company's Coming Catering 14
    Company's Coming Catering 15

Alexis May · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing experience, even made our food all vegan!

I am so glad we used Company's Coming for our wedding at Morris Arboretum! Andrea has everything so streamlined and it made the whole day so much more simple than we ever could have done on our own. She was patient and kind. What I loved most was that she got to know my husband and I, and what we wanted, and from that she gave advice on things that were worth our time and/or money. It was so helpful to have someone experienced there to remind you that all the little expenses add up, and ask "do you really want that, and will anyone but you notice it?" I really appreciated it. The whole family and wedding party were also very impressed by her handling of the wedding day and rehearsal with ease. I am sure there were many "hiccups" that I didn't even hear about thanks to her.

And then there is the FOOD! Josh and his team did amazing!! It was important to us to have the food be all vegan, and I was worried it would be hard to work with a caterer to get this done. I was so impressed! They were able to provide everything we wanted without batting an eyelash! It was all delicious!! It was also a huge money saver to buy our own alcohol and have them provide the bartenders. It seemed intimidating at first, but this was definitely the way to go.

I was so so happy to work with Company's Coming!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2019

Fabulous Food and Excellent Service!

We held our wedding at the Morris Arboretum on 4/6/19 and hired Company's Coming as our caterer per recommendation from someone at the Arboretum. We could not have been happier with the food and service we received from them! We worked mostly with Alicia and she was communicative, very helpful, and super sweet throughout the entire process. All our guests RAVED about the food they prepared! The entire staff from Company's Coming was so great, they were all truly on top of their game. Even when we were running out of alcohol, the bartenders made sure to come up with tasty drinks on the fly for our guests that still wanted more. We could not recommend them more, thanks so much, Alicia!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Donna Wilson · Married on 01/06/2019

Mother of the bride

Andrea, wedding coordinator, is wonderful. She helped my daughter pick a date, regarding weather for an outside wedding, before we booked them! She made sure the rehearsal, ceremony and reception were seamless. She works with you from day 1. Josh, the chef, is also phenomenal! When we went to the tasting, we knew we wanted Company’s Coming. Still getting texts from guests telling us how good the food was. BTW, his filet is the best!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Megan · Married on 11/02/2018

Ridiculously good food AND service

I had no idea how to plan a wedding, but one of the best decisions I made was going with Company’s Coming. Andrea was literally my fairy godmother. She helped me every step of the way; even with things that didn’t fit under her job description. She was so responsive and supportive, calming me up until the minute I walked down the aisle. We had rain on our wedding day, and within minutes, Company’s Coming moved our entire cocktail hour from outside to inside so seemlessly that our guests didn’t even know it was Plan B! Our guests The food was INCREDIBLE!!! Our guests kept commenting on the quality of their meals and many asked for business cards that evening. The food came out quickly and the staff went above and beyond to attend to us and our guests. They created such a welcoming atmosphere for our wedding and I will forever be grateful for that. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Amanda Thompson · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent Caterer for Morris Arboretum Wedding

Choosing Company's Coming as our caterer for our Morris Arboretum wedding was the best decision we could have made. They made both the wedding planning and day-of processes relatively painless, and provided great meals and service at an affordable price.

Wedding Planning:
    The team brought us in for a free tasting of the full menu (two salads, 3 entrees, and 2 sides). The food was great, but the team was also open to suggestions / recipes from us for meal choices. We would later provide the team with two family recipes for meals we wanted done, and they actually provided us with samples of these dishes at no extra cost.

Also, Andrea Hunter served as our day-of coordinator, so we worked with her to finalize details for the ceremony and reception decor. Over the months, we called and emailed Andrea many times and she was always prompt, helpful, and courteous. Andrea was a great support for both of us as we finalized all of our details. The company also provided us with a couple of extra decorations that helped add the finishing touches.

And, because Company's Coming works so many of the weddings at the Arboretum, the team is intimately familiar with many of the other wedding vendors in the area. Andrea provided us with recommendations for other vendors who also had great experience and an intimate knowledge of our venue.

Wedding Weekend:
    The team was excellent - providing hors d'oeuvres and meals seamlessly throughout the night and serving drinks constantly at the bar (including a specialty cocktail that we provided the recipe for).

Andrea was also a huge support - flawlessly executing every detail through the whole of the ceremony and reception ensuring that everyone was where they were supposed to be and doing what they were supposed to be doing. From set-up to tear-down, she and her team ensured that everything ran smoothly and needed as little input from us as possible. Andrea was even there at our rehearsal to walk us through and provide valuable insight and tips to ensure our ceremony would be perfect.

Bottom line: if you are having your wedding at the Morris Arboretum, you must choose Company's Coming.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/13/2018

The best decision we made

We used Company's Coming for our 10/13/18 wedding at Morris Arboretum, and we can't say enough good things about the service. This may have been the best decision we made in wedding planning.

First, there's the food. From our first tasting, we were blown away by the quality of the food. Fresh fish, inventive sauces and sides, a kick-butt vegetarian option. At the wedding, we got numerous comments that the food was terriffic, some saying it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. We did live food stations with risotto, flounder, and filet (the filet was the runaway hit, of course!) Hors d'oeuvres were excellent, and they even went out of their way to prepare gluten-free options for my guests with dietary restrictions. Home run.

Then, there's the service. WOW. Company's Coming is intimately familiar with Morris Arboretum, so they could probably do these weddings in their sleep. We felt totally taken care of and special on our day, from the attentive servers and bartenders to the work they did setting up decor, the ceremony and reception. Amazing. The wedding package includes a cake from Night Kitchen Bakery--which, from the bite my husband smushed in my face, was absolutely delicious--and a photobooth with props and everything. It's BYO alcohol, which is great for saving money, too.

Most importantly, the package includes Andrea, the wedding coordinator, who is EVERYTHING. A wedding pro with tons of experience, she can handle anything. From meeting with her at the first tasting, we knew she would take care of us. She kept our wedding running on time, stage managed our ceremony, carried my train, coordinated our vendors, brought us food and drinks, and assisted with setup and breakdown. At my most stressed point of the planning process, we met with Andrea for a final walkthrough of the venue, and I left feeling like a huge weight had been lifted. It was a blessing to have someone who's SO good at her job, so organized, and also warm and dedicated to giving us a beautiful day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Tara · Married on 09/21/2018

Andrea was amazing and responded to my 1000 emails very quickly and thoroughly. Food was excellent, all my guests went for seconds! Delish

Sent on 10/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/19/2018

Great Company and Service

Company’s Coming is the best choice for a caterer. Andrea and the entire team made my wedding experience seamless and enjoyable. She is organized, thoughtful, detail-oriented and personable. Andrea served as our day of coordinator and she is just the kind of person you want keeping your day running smoothly and keeping you happy. I got married at Morris Arboretum and choosing them was the best decision we could have made. Besides making the process of planning a wedding painless, the food was amazing! I had so many guests compliment me on the food and ask if the caterers had a restaurant where they could get more. I can’t say enough positive things. This is the company you want. I could not not have chosen better!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Company's Coming Catering's reply:

Taylor,
    Thank you for choosing Company's Coming Catering! We were honored to be a part of your special day!! We wish you nothing but joy and happiness in the years to come!

Andrea and team
  • Katie

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2018

I can't say enough good things about Company's Coming, and especially their Day of Coordinator, Andrea. Andrea has been a godsend during this whole process. She is professional, extremely responsive, organized and detail oriented and handles all the small details so that you can have peace of mind on your wedding day. She also offers a great selection of decorations that you can use ie table numbers, bird cage, signs. Looking back, I cannot imagine Andrea not being a part of our planning process. She is a HUGE asset to Company's Coming and we were lucky to have worked with her (and Alicia, her assistant!)

It was also important to us to have delicious food for our reception, and my goodness did Josh (chef) blow it out of the water! Our tasting was absolutely delicious and though I didn't eat much on the day of (wedding day nerves are real!), we had so many guests come up to us to tell us how delicious the food was. So many people cleaned their plates! Grandma, who is an awesome cook herself, had many compliments on the filet.

We looked at all the catering choices at Morris Arboretum before deciding on Company's Coming and we are so glad we did. If you want delicious food within budget, and a wedding coordinator who you can really count on, Company's Coming is for you!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2018

Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing!!!!! We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. We are not from the area and had no clue what vendors to choose for photos, music etc. She was very helpful and a true life saver in this department. She was able to give us numerous suggestions which made wedding planning much less stressful. The whole process itself was not stressful! She was very prompt at responding to emails. It was a major plus for us being out of town that she had an entire storage unit full or beautiful decorations. We had to bring very little in terms of that!!!! They also gave us a photo booth that our guests thoroughly enjoyed!!!! The food was out of this world!!!!! Our guests are still raving about it!!! There’s literally something for everyone and their taste buds!!! They definitely went from being our vendors to our friends!!!! We will certainly be keeping in touch!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Company's Coming Catering 16
    Company's Coming Catering 17
    Company's Coming Catering 18
    Company's Coming Catering 19
  • Tim B.

Tim B · Married on 06/30/2018

Incredible value

Company's Coming makes amazing food and offers incredible service! Their small, family run operation is exceptional value which is tough to find in the wedding business where it can feel like you are getting price-gouged at every turn. We knew as soon as we did the tasting that our guests were in for a real treat. The menu options are extensive and there is something for every palate. Most weddings we have been to you select one option for your meal. The great thing about Company's Coming is they let you do combination orders which ended up being the most popular selection by our guests. We chose a formal dinner style and our menu options were:
    -Chesapeake-style crab cakes
    -Filet of beef with red wine shallot sauce
    -Combo beef and crab cake (most popular)
    -Ratatouille (vegetarian)

Not only was the food amazing but Andrea offers her expertise in wedding coordination as part of the package. She offers no-nonsense, straightforward advice, has a list of vendor referrals to help you hire the best in the biz, and is available to help with all aspects of planning and coordinating the wedding. We can't say enough good things about Andrea and the help she provided. Her efforts took a lot of stress out of the event and allowed us to really enjoy ourselves. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Geoffrey · Married on 06/15/2018

These guys were amazing, and apparently not just for weddings! We enjoyed a large group breakfast that CC catered on an early weekend morning and could not have been more impressed with the caliber of the preparation, the layout of the table, the selection of hot and cold items perfectly prepared, and the overall food quality. It was all simply outstanding. Honestly, I realize it was "just breakfast," but it was so nice to take part in something where it all just worked perfectly. The thoughtfulness and attention to detail was flawless - can't wait to be at another event so well run by Company's Coming Catering! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018