55 Reviews for Company's Coming

Lactose Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Organic (1)
55 Company's Coming Reviews

Thank you to everyone at Company's Coming for an amazing wedding day! We held our wedding at Morris Arboretum and Company's Coming was a no-brainer choice for our caterer (they run the cafe at the arboretum and are super familiar with the venue). Andrea was very responsive and helpful with everything leading up to the day. Her demeanor was calming and took a lot of the stress surrounding hiring different vendors away (as opposed to a one stop wedding venue that includes everything). She has so much experience and knowledge surrounding everything wedding related, and referred us to a great whole sale florist. The food was absolutely delicious and they were very accommodating with food allergies and dietary restrictions. The chef even created a new vegan passed app for us. It's not every wedding you go to where people are talking about how great the food is, and I've never heard people comment on how perfectly the steaks were cooked. Both of these things happened at our wedding! Andrea was injured on the day of our wedding, but her daughter Alicia and husband Craig stepped in seamlessly. Alicia made sure we were well taken care of. My dad felt light headed right as the ceremony was beginning and she sent someone to get water and had it waiting for him at his seat. We created all our decor and centerpieces and I sent over photos of how I wanted things to look the day of. The staff at Company's Coming did such a great job setting everything up for us. They made sure my vision for the day was realized and then some! It was a truly beautiful day and I can not recommend Company's Coming enough!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Asian, Caribbean, French, Latin American, Mexican, Seafood, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Chairs, Tables, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

THEY ARE AMAZING !! We are so happy that we had Company’s Coming to complete our wedding vision ! Not only did you help us with everything we need Andrea and her team went above and beyond with us. The guest couldn’t stop talking about the food, how beautiful the room was, and how much fun they had that night ! Andrea and her team will knock your socks off !!

Profile Picture Althea, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Andrea and her team gave us the absolute best experience we could have asked for. We got married 4/21 and she made everything flawless and smooth. They let us create our own menu for the wedding and it was such a hit with our guests. She also was so accommodating to all of our questions and requests. The days leading up to the wedding, I didn't even need to think about small details because I was able to turn over all of our supplies and decorations to her and she ran with it. I really could not imagine our day without Company's Coming being a part of it.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, American, Asian, Local, Mexican, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Thank you to Andrea and crew for all that you did for my wedding. You all made it look so beautiful for one and the organization in keeping things flowing smoothly was just a big weight off of my and my fiances shoulders, not to mention the food was just outstanding and the guests highly enjoyed it! I will always recommend Company's Coming to anyone who asks me about catering. You were all amazing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you all continued success!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Andrea and the entire team at Company's Coming was absolutely perfection to work with! My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Morris Arboretum where Company's Coming was our caterer and day or coordinator. But in reality, they were so much more than that! Andrea was a huge supporter and resource throughout our planning process. I could contact her in anyway, with any question, and she always answered quickly, with real help and with kindness. Andrea always gave her genuine opinion when asked and generously shared her vast knowledge with us. The day of the wedding I felt so comfortable and calm knowing that Andrea knew exactly what I wanted the day to be and she delivered in every way. Not only is Andrea and her team at Company's Coming so kind and accommodating, but the food is insanely delicious! Josh (the head chef) is so passionate and versatile with his cuisine. He was willing to make anything we were interested in and every single bite of both the appetizers and the meals were so so delicious! My wedding was over a month ago and I am still getting compliments from guests on how amazing the food was, it has been the first comment they say! I can't say enough good things about Company's Coming and I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best team for their wedding day.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My wife and I had our wedding at Morris Arboretum earlier this month and Company's Coming was our caterer. We had the absolute best experience working with Andrea, Josh and Craig. Andrea is exceptionally organized and incredible at her job. All of her hard work in helping us plan, setting up the venue and running our day was flawless! Josh is an amazing chef! From the moment we tasted his food, we craved it until our wedding night. All of our family and friends were raving about how delicious everything was. All of the staff that worked our wedding were friendly and attentive throughout the entire night. Their prices are very reasonable especially when you consider all that is included in the package. Andrea provided birchwood center pieces and candles and we made our own floral mason jars to add to the table. They also include a photo booth with lots of cool props, which was a huge hit. Andrea was there to walk us through our special night and made sure we had everything we needed. She unbustled my dress and carried my train down the stairs to the grassy ceremony spot. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! Thank you Andrea, Josh, Craig and all the staff for making our wedding so incredible!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding day was perfect, and that was due in large part to Andrea, Josh, Craig and their fantastic team! We met Company's Coming when we were at the Morris Arboretum and were blown away by them immediately, then after we tried Josh's food we were completely sold! The time and care Andrea and Josh took to prepare our wedding made it that much more incredible in the end. Not only did we get to assist in creating a meal selection that was perfect for us, we were also able to choose color schemes of the linens, the cake was included (from an amazing bakery I may add), and to top it all off they even provided a photo booth for us! And this was all within our budget which made us even happier.
Andrea's organization is top notch, everything went off without a hitch. Everything was done in a professional manner and on time at that. Josh's food was amazing! So many guests told me it was the best wedding food they had ever had. It truly was, everything was prepared well, seasoned to perfection and was the best wedding food we ever had.
We cannot thank them enough for all of the time, care, organization and preparation that went in to make our day even more special. It truly is apparent that they do what they love, and weddings are what they love!

Profile Picture Karissa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Organic, Vegetarian, American

Andrea and the rest of the staff at Company's Coming were exceptional. From the minute that we went for our tasting, we were sold. The attention to detail, quality of the food, and level of professionalism were unparalleled. Not only did Andrea serve as our caterer, but she was very involved with the planning of our wedding as well. She basically served as our de facto wedding planner. It's so rare that you find people who are willing to go the extra mile and think of things that you didn't even consider. Andrea put her whole heart and soul into the planning of our wedding and we couldn't be more satisfied. I give my strongest recommendation to her and Company's Coming!

Profile Picture Paul, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Andrea is the best. From day 1 she had everything handled. It's clear she is competent and dedicated to ensuring a perfect wedding day. Her recommendations from food choices to ceremony details were all spot on and made for a perfect day. I highly recommend her for any event.

In addition the food was amazing. The recommendations were perfect and our guests raved about the food.

The staff and bartenders were all helpful, dedicated and professional.

We had ZERO issues from the first day we started planning through our wedding.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin with Andrea and Company's Coming. They are the reason our wedding was as incredible and amazing as it was. From the beginning, working with them was a complete joy. Andrea made everything so easy and organize and answered all of our questions. We met with her multiple times and each time we were more and more pleased with how on top of everything they were. She had things covered that I never even thought of and thats saying a lot! On top of that, our first tasting was unreal! We couldn't believe how great the food was. Even the dishes I don't normally eat were amazing. On the day of the wedding everything went so perfectly. Andrea was great making sure we kept the schedule moving and had the most time to party and dance which was the most important to us. I honestly could not have asked for, or expected better service.

Profile Picture Sharla, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up

There really isn't any justifiable reason to choose any other caterer for your wedding. As the groom, having an excellent caterer was high on my priorities list, as I've been to far too many weddings that have beautiful venues, yet lack significantly in the food provided. Andrea and her staff were beyond incredible throughout our entire wedding planning process at the Morris Arboretum. Not only is Andrea an incredible source of support and guidance, she is also just such a fabulous woman in general. Forget that fact that she also acts as the point of contact and wedding coordinator, Andrea goes above and beyond to ensure both myself and my bride were as stress-free as possible. I really commend her honesty throughout the wedding planning process and providing items from her personal collection (center pieces, cake cutting) in order to save us the trouble. Our guests RAVED about how perfect the food was, not giving one single complaint. Honestly, the filet mignon cooked by Chef Josh rivaled cuts of beef I've had from Peter Lugars in Brooklyn NY. I can't say enough good things about my (our) experience with Andrea and Company's Coming. Thank you for everything you have done to perfect our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Company's coming was exceptional! Andrea was our go to contact and day of coordinatior. She was beyond helpful through out the entire year we were planning. She promptly answered all my questions (and I had a lot) from food to wedding etiquette and planning, helping to make everything run smoothly through out the entire day. She helped eased my worries with potential family drama as well. The food was unbelievable and I'm dying to get more of it!! Everyone told me that night and in this past week since, how amazing the food was (we had BBQ). I highly recommend company's coming for your event. I don't truly don't think I could have pulled it off without Andrea. She definitely eliminated the stress most people associate with planning a wedding. And again the food was out of this world! You will not be disappointed and your guests will have an amazing time at your event!

Profile Picture Mary Rita, 8/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Tables, American

I cannot say enough about Andrea and Company's Coming. Andrea was awesome and working with her alleviated a lot of my wedding day nerves-she took care of everything and made sure every detail was perfect. I can't not mention the food!! It was the best! I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding, it truly was delicious! Many of the guests said it was the best wedding food they have tasted! As much as I didn't like wedding planning, I would do it all again just to work with Andrea and eat the delicious food Josh prepared. You won't be disappointed going with Company's Coming

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Andrea and her entire company were amazing! Andrea was always available to answer questions, and was very clear in everything! Our food choices were vast and absolutely delicious! Not only was the food amazing, but Andrea worked with the venue as day of coordinator, and our wedding ran smoothly and was stress free! From food to organization, the whole wedding was amazing thank in large part to Andrea and her crew!

Profile Picture Piper, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Choosing Company’s Coming Catering was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding. From start to finish, Company’s Coming Catering truly went above and beyond! This is an amazing family who genuinely cares about creating the wedding of your dreams. First off the food was outstanding, from the hor d’oeuvres to the entrees; Josh created what the guests described as the best steak they ever had. Andrea, Company Coming’s wedding coordinator, was our go-to and helped walk us through the entire process. She made the experience enjoyable and set us at ease. She was available to meet with us multiple times, including a tasting, which was unforgettable. She never left a question unanswered and was extremely detail-oriented. On top of that, she helped keep the mood light and fun during what can be an overwhelming time. On the day of, whether it was setting up decorations for the wedding, coordinating with vendors, or even bustling my wedding gown prior to the reception, Andrea’s execution was flawless. I have nothing but praise for Company’s Coming and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: American

Company's Coming well exceeded our expectations. Our wedding went so well thanks to Andrea's careful planning. She was extremely helpful and responsive while planning, after all this was our first wedding! Not only that, our guests raved about how good the food was. We couldn't have done it without Company's Coming!

Profile Picture chris, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

First things first, the food is absolutely delicious and wonderful. Chef Josh does an amazing job preparing his food, and all of our guests were so happy with the butlered hors d'oeuvres as well as the entrees. The food is top notch and offered at a very reasonable price. Andrea is the wedding coordinator for Company's Coming, and I honestly cannot speak highly enough of her or her services. From email number one, she set my mind at ease and was there every step of the way. She always made helpful suggestions of ideas or items in her inventory that would help us create the wedding atmosphere we wanted. She was very responsive to emails and requests for meetings. On our wedding day, she set my decorations up in a way that exceeded my expectations and wildest dreams. She was there for every moment too, from pinning boutonnieres, helping me out of the limo, fixing my dress to walk down the aisle, bustling my wedding dress for our reception, and even getting stains out of my husband's suit and my wedding dress. Andrea and her staff are hard working, professional, organized, and courteous. By the end of the night, my husband referred to Andrea as our wedding mom. She went above and beyond to make our wedding special. From the food, to the service, to the extra help planning, and flawless execution, you need to seriously consider booking Company's Coming!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Company's Coming Catering surpassed all our wedding day expectations! From the initial tasting (which was delicious), we were immediately put at ease. Throughout the planning process, Andrea was amazing; always prompt and professional with her responses. And of course the wedding day! Our garden ceremony and outdoor cocktail hour were no longer an option when steady rain moved in. Although we were a little disappointed in having to run the back-up indoor plan, Andrea made the day run just as smoothly as if it had been the original plan all along. As for the food, we were very happy with the quality (the steak was excellent!) and received many compliments from our guests. Overall, Company's Coming delivered high quality service from start to finish and at a truly reasonable rate.

Profile Picture Suemayah, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Company's Coming was the best!!! We got married at the Morris Arboretum and after looking at the approved caterer's websites, decided to do a (free) tasting with Company's Coming. Andrea, her husband Craig, and her son the chef were all at their cute little bistro and served us the most delicious tasting. They even gave us dessert as a nice bonus! They were friendly, professional, and just so lovely. We booked right away and are so glad we did. Coordinating with Andrea was very streamlined and easy, and she clearly knew what she was doing as a day-of coordinator - she asked all the right questions and prompted us to think about small details that we otherwise would not have thought of. We met with her twice throughout the planning, and we were in touch by email very often the month of the wedding. She was incredibly patient with all my questions/requests, and she was so flexible with my last minute guest list changes. On the day of, she was extremely organized, was effective at corralling our wedding party to keep us on schedule, and went above and beyond to get us ready for the ceremony (I had gotten a bunch of twigs and leaves stuck to the bottom of my dress from taking photographs, and she patiently removed them all before I walked down the aisle). Her staff were all SO friendly and considerate, and we felt very well taken care of and special. The food was delicious, and all our guests loved their meals. At the end of the night, her staff had everything packed up nicely for us to load into our cars. The night was so seamless, and we are so glad we went with Company's Coming. We recommend them 100% and are still dreaming of that filet mignon!

Profile Picture Iris, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Company's Coming exceeded our expectations in so many ways. I literally couldn't have planned this without Andrea. She knows everything about planning a wedding! She was so detail oriented and made our dream wedding come true. She was extremely easy going with a fun personality and a great attitude and open to any idea we had, giving us a tremendous amount of help in the planning process and never appeared overwhelmed or against our requests. We did things a little unconventional but she was totally fine with it and on top of everything that occurred on our wedding day. The food was spectacular, from the tasting to the wedding dinner. SOOOO many people came up to us saying "This is the best food I have ever had at a wedding" I totally agree and I have worked in several fine dining restaurants. We appreciated the fact that they source their food locally which was something that we always want to promote. They have a huge menu selection that we could choose from so we could really personalize it and make it our own. Compared to many other caterers we looked at they were willing to go above and beyond for us. So much was included in addition to just the food that made our day special! She had tea lights, tons of color options for linens, she offered us table numbers, a guest book, they have a Photo Booth option which was a total hit and the best photos ever, Andrea even brought amazing props! Everyone was raving about our wedding, mentioning how beautiful and unique it was. This would never be possible with out Andrea and Company's Coming. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot rave enough about how Andrea and her team helped out for my wedding. she knows how to get the job done ! food was spectacular!!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

First and foremost, the guests and even photographers could not stop raving about how great the food was. Andrea made the venue look amazing. She took time to meet with us if there was any change and did not stop helping even after the music had stopped. They were very professional and made sure everyone was happy. Their crew was swift and efficient. The cake provided by their partner bakery was delicious and I don't even like cake. Saying I highly recommend them is an understatement. They made our wedding flawless!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We got married last week at Morris Arboretum and selected Andrea and her staff from Company's Coming to do our catering/wedding coordination. Out of the six preferred vendors we had the option of choosing from, Company's Coming was hands down the most reasonable and inclusive when it came to getting the most bang for your buck. Not only was the cake AND the photo booth included in the cost, Andrea also provided most of our decorations which saved us from buying things that we'd only use once and have to worry about afterwards.

The best part about Company’s Coming was Andrea herself. Without her, we honestly wouldn’t have been able to pull off our wedding. She was attentive and detail oriented from the first time we spoke on the phone to the moment we left the venue on our wedding night. Any time we had any questions, she was available by phone or email regardless of whatever else she had on her plate at the time. And most importantly, she kept us focused on the important aspects of our wedding rather than dwelling on the little details. If something wasn’t necessary, she straight up told us we didn’t need it. By the end of the wedding planning process, she really felt like a part of our family. We will truly miss working with her and her team.

And of course, as the other reviews have noted over and over again, the food was amazing. Chef Josh did an amazing job with our entire menu and our guests could not stop raving about the food. Also, Night Kitchen Bakery did an incredible job with the cake as well. So good in fact that I’m still eating the leftover cake from the wedding while writing this review.

All in all, we couldn’t be happier with Andrea and Company’s Coming Catering. If I could do it all over again, I would pick Company’s Coming again and again.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was so impressed and happy with Company's Coming. We had to choose between 5 vendors for our wedding at the Morris Arboretum. My mom and I went to an open house at the arboretum and had a chance to meet all the vendors and sample their food. I liked all the vendors, but what grabbed me was how friendly the people, Josh (the chef) and his father, were from Company's Coming. We had our sample meal at their office in Manayunk. Everything was delicious and we felt very at home with Andrea (Josh's mom and the wedding planner with the mostest), her husband, and Josh. I love how it is a small, family run business, you really do feel like part of the family. In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Andrea and Josh were very quick to respond to any questions or requests we had. We met Andrea about 2 months before the wedding at the venue to go over our vision. She really did carry it out perfectly. She made us think of things that we wouldn't have otherwise and helped us through the process with much grace and humor. :-) The day of the wedding, everything looked just how I wanted it to and the food was fantastic. I have received MANY compliments. Andrea made me feel calm and I didn't have to worry about anything, bc I knew she was on top of it. In addition to being all around awesome, they are VERY reasonably priced for the service and quality you get. I definitely recommend Company's Coming.

Profile Picture Em, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Italian, Mediterranean, Bartender(s), Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)