Coming Up Brass Reviews

Coming Up Brass 2
Coming Up Brass 3
Coming Up Brass 4

Renee Anthony · Married on 02/09/2019

Couldn't Have Been Any Better!

They did an amazing job. These musicians are extremely talented and professional. They were very enthusiastic and did a good job of interacting with the crowd. They played a wide variety of music that appealed to our guests of all ages. They were also very easy to work with. We had a great experience with them!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Coming Up Brass truly MADE our reception! I can't imagine having picked anyone else; from initially inquiring about hiring them, to figuring out last minute details the day before the wedding, Coming Up Brass was always incredibly responsive, polite, easy to work with, and professional. (Their quick and friendly response was what made me choose them initially.) I cannot recommend them enough, not only for their professional service but also for totally rocking our reception. Choose CUB- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Coming Up Brass 5
    Coming Up Brass 6
    Coming Up Brass 7
    Coming Up Brass 8

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

This band was awesome! Love their sound. They played at my wedding reception. They worked with me on the musical selection prior to the event and even learned a new song for our “entrance.” Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/30/2017

Coming Up Brass did an amazing job at our September 2017 wedding! Our guests loved how upbeat and exciting they were! They even learned a song for my dance with my father and played it live for us. If you are considering CUB, book them, you will not regret it! Thanks Guy!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Robert · Married on 07/15/2015

Coming Up Brass played for my daughter’s reception. They kept the dance floor full playing a variety of music pleasing three generations. Every complimented their presentation. I highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Vicki · Married on 10/01/2010

My daughter had heard Coming up Brass at an event, and when she became engaged, there was no other band that was even considered for her wedding. I worked with Guy on the front end, very helpful with song choices, coordinating the special events of the evening, first dance, father daughter dance, etc. They were punctual, seemed excited to be a part of the celebration, were extremely well dressed, and their stage presentation was first rate. This was all before the first song was even played. Once it started, there was no stopping the great brass sound, the vocals, and the good time that our 200 guests had. No one had a better time then the bride and groom......the sign of a great wedding. As the Mother of the bride,
    I wanted everything to be perfect. Yes, I would have made some changes, but Coming up Brass would not be one of them.
    This band has it all. You will not be disappointed. Wish I had another wedding to plan . Many thanks !!!!!
    V Havens

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

I searched high and low for a band that played the types of music we wanted, that we could also afford. Coming Up Brass did not disappoint! They are a 10-member band, with a horns section that perfects songs by bands like Chicago and Earth, Wind, and Fire. And their version of Uptown Funk is top notch! We are an older couple, and the majority of our guests were age 40+, so we were looking for music that is a little different than what is offered by "normal" wedding bands. We went to see Coming Up Brass at a local event before we hired them, and right away, we knew they were absolutely perfect for us! Because they don't work with a hired talent manager, and therefore all communication is directly with them band members themselves, it sometimes takes them a day or two to respond to emails or phone calls, but they are absolutely worth the wait (plus, I think the fact that there is no "professional" manager also makes them less expensive!). They were awesome to work with from start to finish, and without a doubt, they were the highlight of my wedding -- soooo many of my guests told us how impressed they were with the band! They are probably not right for everyone, but they were perfect for us, and I suggest that everyone check them out to see if they are perfect for you too!

Sent on 06/29/2016