Columbus Wedding Videos Reviews

42 | Galena, OH

42 Reviews for Columbus Wedding Videos

42 Columbus Wedding Videos Reviews

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2018

I knew Columbus Wedding Videos would do a great job based off of all the videos I watched from other weddings, but WOW! Any and all expectations that we had were completely exceeded! Nate was wonderful to work with organizing everything leading up to wedding day and after. I cannot say enough good things about Nick and his assistant Myk’a who were our videographers for the day. Nick was extremely friendly and professional. He captured everything we requested and more. My family and friends cannot stop talking about how great our highlight video turned out! The work of Columbus Wedding Videos gives my husband and I a way to relive our big day over and over again. Watching the DVDs I feel like I am there again and it makes me so happy! They have given us such a precious keepsake we will have forever and we would recommend Columbus Wedding Videos to anyone and everyone! Nick THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!

Kristin · Married on 07/06/2018

Nathan & team was amazing! He captured every moment of our big day and put it into a video that far surpasses anything we could have ever dreamed of. He is very accommodating and responds incredibly fast. On the day of, he does his own thing and you don't even realize he is there. I highly recommend using Columbus Wedding Videos to capture your special day, it's one of the best decisions we made for our wedding

Meghan · Married on 04/07/2018

Nathan was my favorite wedding vendor to work with! He was timely, extremely professional and when I was stressed about the timeline of the day and capturing all the day's events, he put me at ease with solutions. Not to mention he got us our wedding video before we received our pictures and it's better than anything I could hope for. He is extremely quick in responding to emails and does an amazing job!

Elise · Married on 09/30/2017

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Columbus Wedding Videos! Matt was our videographer and he did a great job of capturing all of our special moments without intruding on them. We basically forgot he was even there for most of the day! My mother also mentioned how impressed she was with his stealth.

We just got our short video back and it is amazing. We were able to use the songs we wanted, and the video was edited so everything fit perfectly with the music. I actually started to tear up while watching it and cannot wait to share it with family and friends.

A videographer is something many people mentioned to us that they regretted not getting for their wedding day, which is part of the reason I was so insistent to my husband that we needed one. Seeing the final product has just reinforced how important it is that we had these special moments on video to cherish forever. I would highly recommend using Columbus Wedding Videos for your wedding!15

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2017

We could not have been happier with Nathan and his work. He was a delight to work with and was always prompt in answering our questions. We barely noticed him the day of, but he got some great footage. We were thoroughly impressed and would recommend him to anyone!

• Tashya

Tashya · Married on 09/09/2017

Chris was so nice, personable and did an awesome job on our wedding videos! I shared our highlight video with all our family and friends and they were all beyond amazing and they all cried because it was done so beautifully! We are so glad we got the drone coverage showing the beautiful scene of the ceremony, too! After an awesome wedding night it was mostly a blur afterwards but now that we have the videos and it brings back all the important memories and speeches that may have not been recorded! They also interviewed our parents and other important people to us. We can't wait to get the DVD in the mail this week to see all the sweet messages! Thank you so much for such a great experience!

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

Nathan did my wedding video and it turned out absolutely amazing! It was 18 minutes long, high quality, with drone footage included. Also, it was about half the price other vendors were asking for! Nathan included bits and pieces of the speeches throughout the video which gave it such a nice touch. Also, he was patient with me and helped me pick out background music based on the kind of music I like. I highly recommend Columbus Wedding Videos!

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Nathan at Columbus Wedding Videos! He was so great to work with and always quick to respond to all of my questions which made the planning process so much easier. The highlight video turned out AMAZING!! All of my friends and family loved it! My husband wasn't sure about getting a video at first but when he watched it afterwards he loved it and was so happy we decided to do it. A video captures so many precious moments that you can watch forever!

Leah · Married on 06/24/2017

Nathan was so great to work with! He is organized and efficient. Definitely no stress with him! Our video turned out better than I could have imagined. I can't stop watching and can't wait to show our family and future kiddos! Something we debated getting, but I am so glad that we did.

Dawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Nathan and the whole team were amazing to work with. They provided an amazing slide show for the reception entrance, a wonderful highlight video within one week, and the full DVDs were done within 3 weeks. Our daughter and her new husband love to watch the full ceremony on video. It is such a great thing to have and to share with other family members. They were very affordable, professional, and easy to work with. I highly recommend using them for your wedding video!

• User7697807 · 1+ year ago

Nathan as fantastic. Easy to communicate with and very responsive. He was professional yet laid back the day of our wedding and he worked so well with our photographer that it seemed to us as if they worked together every weekend. Turn-around time was extremely fast; highlight video and the full DVD were both done about a week and a half after our wedding! In terms of the actual videos, they were everything I wanted. Beautifully shot and edited. We received numerous compliments. We almost didn't get a videographer but I could not be happier that we did!

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend!! Matt was so easy and fun to work with. I chose this videographer after seeing a friends highlight video that was absolutely amazing. I CANNOT wait to see ours :))

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I debated over getting a videographer and finally decided on it. Columbus Wedding Videos did not make us regret that decision. The videos Nathan took are so fun to watch (over and over) and perfectly portrayed the evening. Nathan took the time to meet with us to go over exactly what we wanted and what we would get with our package. Any time we had any questions, he responded right away. I'd definitely recommend Columbus Wedding Videos.

Alexandra · Married on 09/17/2016

Columbus Wedding Videos did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding!! Could not be happier with how the wedding video and trailer turned out. The footage was beautiful, artistic and they really focused on all the little details to give you the true feel of our wedding. Our video will be a cherished memory that we can look back on for the rest of our lives thanks to Nathan and his team. They were friendly, professional and so easy to work with- I would recommend them to anyone!

Nikki · Married on 09/17/2016

Incredible. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, stop what you're doing and book Nathan right now!!! He was so professional and prompt and well priced and the video turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! What a wonderful way to remember and cherish our day! Thanks so much Nathan!!

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Nathan went above and beyond my expectations when we watched our video! He was so easy to work with before and during the day of our wedding. Highly recommend Columbus wedding videos!
    -Samantha

Kristina · Married on 07/02/2016

I cannot speak more highly of Columbus Wedding Videos! They did an outstanding job of capturing all of the important and special moments from our wedding day. Nathan was very easy to get ahold of and was quick to respond to any questions I had. Matt was professional, on time, and fun to work with! We are so happy we chose Columbus Wedding Videos to capture our day and create a video we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!

Carlie · Married on 05/21/2016

CWV did an AMAZING job with our wedding videos (couple's story, montage & full video). We were truly impressed on how CWV captured our day. It was way better than my expectations and I have watched my montage over and over again because I love it so much. Hire Columbus Wedding Videos because you will have an amazing lasting memory of your wedding forever!

Taylor · Married on 04/16/2016

i was highly satisfied with Nathan and his assistant. they were both very professional and did a great job at capturing everything we wanted during our special day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Nathan with Columbus Wedding Videos was absolutely AMAZING! He was very prompt and professional, and met with us in a timely manner. The day of, he was on time, and got great shots that were reflected in our video. I highly recommend CWV!

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

We went back and forth when planning our wedding on whether or not to hire a videographer. Columbus Wedding Video's fair prices helped us make our decision. Nathan was by far the most professional vendor we worked with. He was always quick to respond to emails and made the process so easy. Most importantly, we feel SO lucky we decided to hire him, because we LOVE our video!! It is our favorite part of our wedding, beating out our expensive photographers by far. The day goes so fast, and it is so nice to have something to look back at that helps us remember the details. We barely noticed Nathan there all day, but he captured every important moment. He did such an outstanding job with the highlight and long videos and is truly talented. He used all high quality equipment and the final Blu Ray video is excellent. So take it from a bride who has been there, if you are questioning whether to hire Columbus Wedding Videos, just do it. You will not regret it!!

Nichole · Married on 08/15/2015

Nathan and Kyle were great to work with. Nathan was very prompt to respond and it hardly seemed like Kyle was there shooting the day of the wedding. But we know from the wedding video that he was! We got our highlight video less than two weeks after getting married and it was amazing! I cry every time I watch it. We received the actual wedding video within a few days after that and were equally impressed. The day goes by in such a blur that I'm so glad we hired a videographer and after watching the video I'm so grateful that we hired Columbus Wedding Video. Well worth the money to always remember our special day!

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2015

Nathan and Matt couldn't have done a better job! Watching the highlight video we laughed, cried and relived the best day of our lives! Half the time I didn't even know they were filming but they captured every moment so perfectly! Having a videographer is the best decision you can make on your wedding day!! You won't regret it!
    Sincerely,
    One happy bride (Tracy)

Brynn · Married on 06/13/2015

I am so glad I chose Columbus Wedding Videos. When we were selecting our videographer, all I really cared about was that you could hear us saying our vows to each other. I was very low key about it, thinking it would be nice to have it saved but it was not something I wanted to spend a ton of money on. Columbus Wedding Videos gave us a way better package and value for the money than almost any other vendor I saw. I was excited to see that although we were getting a one of the more basic packages, we still got a highlight reel. When we met with Nathan, we just knew this was the vendor we wanted to go with. He was so laid back and knowledgeable about everything, we were sold. Although I was initially passive about it, our wedding videos and highlight reel is probably one of the most special items I own. On top of it, I felt like he had a really good eye, catching the little moments between my husband and I as well as our guests. Everyone in my family cried watching it. Our wedding night was a blur and our videos allowed us to go back and really see our wedding day. Best of all, the video was ready in a month after the wedding, even during the busy summer season.

Nathan was AWESOME! We never met until the day of our wedding but he was there & early & did not ask a lot of questions at all. It was as if there wasn't even a videographer there at all! I highly recommend and my sister has already put deposit down for her wedding as well.