60 Reviews for Columbus Trolley

Trolley (5)
Multi-Locations (5)
Premium Stereo (2)
52 Columbus Trolley Reviews

We rented a Columbus Trolley for 4 days during out City's Bicentennial. We offered free trolley tours of our historic downtown and people LOVED them. My only wish is that our community had trolley tours available more often. The driver was great and the company worked with us to acknowledge the companies sponsoring the trolley with a sign attached to the vehicle. I highly recommend Columbus Trolley for any special event.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/6/20, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

So easy to work with and they were so flexible with the timeline of our day. They even made two trips to pick up guests from the hotel to bring them to our ceremony site. Our driver Cathy was great, too! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Trolley, Premium Stereo

This is the third year we have used Columbus Trolley Company for our Shawnee Hills Chamber of Commerce Holiday in the Village. They have always been awesome and our customer feedback is great. We will definitely use them again next year - and the next.

Profile Picture Carol , 12/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Trolley

The trolley was decorated beautifully, on time and Joyce and Cathy were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service. Clean trolley. Passengers were impressed. Loved their transportation.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The Columbus Trolley Company was the PERFECT fit for our wedding. It completely exceeded all of our expectations, and I think a major part of that was our driver, Rhonda. She was extremely friendly and open to taking us wherever we wanted. Her patience with us was amazing. She was FANTASTIC! The trolley itself was also the perfect size for our small sized wedding party (bride and groom, 4 groomsmen, 4 bridesmaids, and significant others). We could not have picked a better vendor to drive us around between our ceremony and reception, and then wait for us during the reception to take us home afterwards.

Profile Picture Beau, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The Columbus Trolley company and our driver, Ben, were amazing!!! The trolley was beautiful and really did make for some beautiful pictures. We had a blast. And our driver, Ben, was absolutely fantastic! At one point I, the bride, took a little tumble down the stairs getting off of the bus and it was Ben to the rescue! He caught me, and as it was raining that day, saved me from potentially ruining my dress. Every time we stopped he would get out and assist all of us girls off the trolley one by one. It really was just one more thing that made our day so special and made us all feel like the 'royalty' that you can only hope to feel like on your wedding day. Plus...there is a good amount of room on the trolleys so it was a plus not to be crammed together.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations, Premium Stereo

Joyce was a pleasure to deal with!!

Profile Picture RoseLynn, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great company! Affordable! On time and great equipment!

Profile Picture Shaun, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Columbus Trolley was very responsive to communication and emails prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they arrived promptly. The wedding party expressed that the driver was very personable. In addition to driving the party around town for pictures, the trolley also transported hotel guests to and from the ceremony. The bride is not a fan of limos and really liked the clean and fun atmosphere of the trolley. The trolley experience added a very fun dimension to the day and we would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User5568875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations

The Columbus Trolley Co offered me everything I was looking for and more! A wonderful value (I got a discount for having a winter wedding), great service, Joyce & team were always quick to respond and easy to get a hold of, the driver was wonderful & flexible and most importantly, we all had so much fun! The trolley offers so much more room and comfort than a limo and it offered such a unique touch, my whole bridal party loved it!

Profile Picture Brooke, 1/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We wanted to send our appreciation to Columbus Trolley and Rhonda Fairchild, our trolley driver. She was prompt, friendly, professional and patient. The trolley was a great way to transport the bride, groom, bridal party and parents of the bride and groom throughout the city of Columbus for photographs and to the reception venue. We had a wonderful time celebrating this very special occasion together prior to the celebration with family and friends at the reception.

Profile Picture User4804295, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Robert, our trolley driver, was amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure that we got everywhere that we wanted and needed to be! He was very clear with where he would be and when he would be there and was very easy-going with our requests! He was a great addition to our big day!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

On time, everything went perfect with no issue. They were flexible as well with the time line.

Profile Picture Edward, 11/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Columbus Trolley was great! Every guest at my wedding was very pleased with the service.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Columbus Trolley was a wonderful and unique way to transport our guests to our venue, as well as the wedding party around town.
The staff was great and easy to work with. We received many compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture User4571333, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Columbus Trolley provided great service and transportation for your wedding guests the day of our wedding. The company and driver were very helpful and professional in their work. My husband and I would definitely recommend their service to others. Thanks!

Profile Picture User4648794, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This was the perfect way to transport our guests from the hotel to our ceremony/reception. The driver was great and put up with some of our wilder guests.

Profile Picture User4754719, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Columbus Trolley for my daughter's wedding that took place in Athens, Ohio.
I cannot express how pleased we were from the very beginning. I was communicating from New York making the arrangements and they were always quick to respond to my emails. The day of the wedding was no exception - our driver was outstanding! I cannot express enough how pleased we were that we used Columbus Trolley for the wedding and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Misty, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were great! Were very kind and flexible. They helped make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The vendor was professional, timely and delivered a quality service. I would recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture User4447551, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver was great! She showed up on time, was very nice and helpful and did everything we asked. $900 for a huge trolley and 8 hours. Can't beat the price and it was more unique than a limo. Our bridal party and guests loved it!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The Trolley showed up on time and was decorated with lights and flowers. It was beautiful! The driver Heidi was very accommodating and patient with the bridal party's requests! Everyone had a great time and the guests loved it! Enjoyed working with management and would highly recommend their services again!

Profile Picture User4197391, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everything went according to plan with Columbus Trolley. They made it very easy for us to customize our own agenda for the day. They were courteous and easy-going. I would highly recommend Columbus Trolley.

Profile Picture David, 6/7/14, 1 Review