Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment Reviews

154 Reviews for Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 1
Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 2

Jaime · Married on 08/18/2012

We had DJ Greg and everything was great! We had wanted someone who was more relaxed and he was awesome! We couldn't have been more happy!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kamilah · Married on 07/21/2012

Ken C was exceptional for our reception. He made everything go smoothly and helped keep the guests entertained. We received many compliments on our event. I would highly recommend Ken C and Columbus Pro DJs for a future event!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Kamilah. Glad you liked Ken. You certainly won't find a more positve or friendly guy to DJ a wedding. Best wishes to you both

Great service before during and after! Very professional!

Sent on 07/26/2012

David · Married on 06/30/2012

Worked with us to get a feel of what we wanted for receptions. We wanted a fun time that would keep the majority of the crowd up and dancing all night. Mike K was very good at this with a unique reception facility that could have presented some struggles to keeping the crowd going/

Sent on 07/20/2012

Tina · Married on 06/02/2012

DJ Rob kept the party rocking all night long!!!! My dance floor was always packed and he always knew the right song to play to keep the party going! I had guest from ages 2 to 82 and he was able to play a mix to keep EVERYONE happy!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2012

Using Columbus Pro DJs was so easy from start to finish. I liked the ability to do most planning online, but anything that I wasn't sure about was promptly addressed by courteous phone calls from the company. They gave great recommendations for my processional music that I did end up using for my wedding ceremony. The prices were super reasonable and I appreciated the lighting suggestions for only a few bucks more - definitely added a great party-vibe to the dance floor! Ron was amazing...using information from the online planner and asking just a few questions the day of the event, he was able to deliver EXACTLY what we were looking for in our DJ. As the night progressed, he selected the perfect songs to keep our crowd dancing right up until our venue kicked us out! He was very courteous and professional and I would recommend him to any couple looking to find that perfect wedding DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Wow...Awesome review. Thanks Sam. I'm flattered and thrilled you had such a great time with your DJ Ron. Best wishes for a great married life for you and Sean

Caitlyn · Married on 04/07/2012

We hired Columbus Pro DJ’s for our wedding. We decided to work with Jermaine. He did a wonderful job and was fun to work with. He kept the timing of our reception on task, and nothing missed one beat.

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2011

We met Mark G. at one of the bridal shows I attended in Columbus. We automatically fell in love with his personality and wanted him as our DJ. He told us that we wanted him for his birthday, 11/11/11! He also ended up moving to Cinci and still drove up, ON HIS BIRTHDAY, to be our DJ in Columbus. What a man! He is a wonderful DJ. He's got the perfect announcer voice, great taste in music, and listened to what my husband's personal wishes. He really made our wedding reception perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better, friendlier DJ. Everyone came up to me afterwards and said how amazing he was. Thanks Mark G, and Columbus Pro DJs!

Sent on 12/02/2011

Brandie · Married on 11/05/2011

I had the pleasure of having Jermaine Mendoza from Columbus Pro DJ host my wedding on Saturday 8/31/13. Columbus Pro was great to deal with. They made the planning process as simple as possible. Between choosing music and figuring out the pricing I never felt confused. Someone was always there to help. As for Jermaine he was fantastic. He was on time, well dressed, super friendly, & ready for business. Jermaine made sure the music flowed all night. There was never a pause or break in the music all night. Any request I had or my guest were met with no problem. He made sure the events of the night were made well aware of, from announcing the bridal party, the cutting of the cake, the first dance, father daughter dance, and the list goes on. Not one of my guest missed a thing. It's been 5 days since my wedding and people are still telling what a great DJ Jermaine was. Everyone danced all night long.

For anyone looking for a DJ please do yourself a favor and call Columbus Pro DJ

Sent on 09/05/2013

Mindy · Married on 10/29/2011

Columbus Pro DJs were great to work with. With their help planning my wedding music was easy. They were very willing to work with me to make sure everything was just the way I wanted it. DJ Greg M. did an awesome job. He was very professional and had a great voice! I would definitely recommend Greg and Columbus Pro DJs!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2011

Our experience with Columbus Pro DJ's was excellent!! For our reception we had Ron and he was amazing!!!! The music selections were perfect and our guest had a fantastic time!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2011

Everyone at Columbus Pro DJ's were so helpful and friendly. They listened to all of our desires and made great suggestions when I need them. I definitely recommend Columbus Pro DJ's they helped to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/28/2011

jodi · Married on 10/08/2011

columbus pro djs was great and made planning my wedding easy. they did everything we asked and more. mike our dj was awesome and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Erin · Married on 10/08/2011

From start to finish, they were great. We loved our DJ (Rob). Couldn't have been happier with our choice.

Sent on 10/29/2011
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2011

They are a wonderful choice to help your wedding run smoothly and to have the most fun on the dance floor! Our DJ (Tim) read the crowd and picked the right songs to get everyone out dancing, and to make sure to keep the bride and groom involved too! Fabulous job and a great value!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Sarah. You guys were a great couple to work with. I'm glad you liked Tim (I knew you would!!) Have a great life as a married couple.

Suzette · Married on 10/01/2011

The Dj was great. he had evering planned down the last detail for the reception. The music was great and everone got up and danced. couldn't ask for better

Sent on 10/29/2011
  • Stephen & Teia

Teia · Married on 09/10/2011

Mike was awesome!! The DJ is such a big part of your wedding. I was really nervous booking a DJ and read all the reviews and still I was afraid...what if they don't get what we are wanting??? No worries there Mike ran the show like a pro and really understood what we wanted. I couldn't have asked for things to go any better!!! Thank you so much MIKE, JOE and AJ. You all helped make our day memorable!!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

You're Welcome. I'm glad everything went well for you guys. Best Wishes and thanks for the review

Amber · Married on 09/10/2011

Our DJ was great all the way from the planning part (song selection suggestions) to the night of the event. Mark had people I never thought I would see dancing out on the dance floor. He played a great mix of music. I would highly recommend Col. Pro DJ for your event.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your recommendation Amber. Enjoy being married....

Sheena · Married on 09/04/2011

Great DJ. Kept everything going

Sent on 09/06/2011

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2011

Chris was great. He was very professional and organized. He was flexible with our schedule when we needed to be and he judged our crowd really well. I would suggest him to everyone. The communication with Columbus Pro DJs was always very timely and adequate. We are extremely happy and thankful for the wonderful service we received!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Rebecca. I'm glad you guys liked Chris. Best wishes to you both

Christopher · Married on 07/30/2011

We were lacking on our end, our DJ took the ranes and put together a fantastic event. All of our guests had a great time as well as we did. Columbus Pro DJs comes with my highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/10/2011

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Chris. I appreciate the review.

Travis · Married on 07/16/2011

Ron C. was awesome. He was in constant contact with me throughout the reception to make sure everything was going well. I have not seen a dance floor stay full all night long for a long time. The energy he brought was great and accommodated to our every need.

Thanks Ron!!

Travis and Jenna

Sent on 07/27/2011

Hey Travis and Jenna,
    Thanks alot for posting this review. Ron said he had a great time with you guys and that it was a fantastic party. I'm so glad you guys were happy with the service. Best wishes to you both for a great life together.

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2011

Columbus Pro DJs provided me with the best quality of service I could have asked for. Ron. C was a fabulous entertainer and was very flexible with my needs. Our location had several floors and he had no problem setting up more than one set of equipment, on time, and went out of his way to make sure my day was special.

Sent on 08/05/2011

Miranda · Married on 03/26/2011

Absolutely great DJ. Fun an interactive with the wedding guests. Had a wonderful time and appreciated their professional service.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Kate · Married on 12/18/2010

Columbus Pro Dj Service was a great value for our wedding! All of the people that work there are very friendly and the DJ really did everything we asked of him. Columbus Pro Dj makes your event exactly what YOU want it to be!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Kate. Your DJ Ron loved working with you guys and said it was a really fun reception. I'm glad we can count you in the number of totally satisfied customers we've had the pleasure to service in our many years in business