Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment Reviews

155 Reviews for Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 1
Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 2

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2015

We had Mike from Columbus Pro DJs as our DJ at our wedding and he was great! He kept the dance floor full the entire night! AJ (the owner) was great to work with as well - he obviously has a lot of experience in the industry. One thing that really gave me peace of mind with this DJ company was that they guaranteed a back up DJ. I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be to have your DJ get sick or something the day of your wedding and not be able to make it!
    I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs - especially Mike!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Columbus Pro DJs provided DJ and Videography services at our wedding on July 25, 2015. I couldn't of asked for better customer services or professionalism from them. They made sure we had everything we needed and even provided an easy to use website where we could list music we wanted played.

Ron was our DJ, he kept our guest on the dance floor. Even my Grandparents who are in their 80's, were dancing. He did an amazing job at keeping the party going and giving us memories that we will never forget.

Adam the Videographer also did an amazing job. It was perfect because you knew he was there, however you never felt you were video taped, it felt very natural. He captured every cherishable moment and provided us with a video we will enjoy watching.

If you are looking for a great company to work with that does the work for you, I would hire Columbus Pro DJs for your event.-Rachelle and Ryan Theis

Sent on 08/15/2015

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review - Very happy to hear you had a wonderful wedding day and that we could be a part of it.

Jillian · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I are so grateful to have selected and worked with Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding reception entertainment. When conducting our search for DJs in the Columbus area, we were instantly impressed by the professionalism and experience of the Columbus Pro DJs staff. Andy Hughes provided excellent information and we had complete confidence that he and the staff would do a fantastic job providing our entertainment needs.

Andy Hughes was a great asset during our music planning process. Not only did he provide an online template to select music that my husband and I preferred, but he walked through the timeline of the event with us so that we knew everything would run on schedule. Additionally, we spoke with our specific DJ, Mike K, over the phone prior to the event to get to know him a bit better and nail down last-minute details.

Many of our guests were complimentary of our DJ, Mike K. While we were concerned we might have difficulty getting our guests in a “dancing mood,” this was not a problem whatsoever—the dance floor was packed from the beginning to end of our reception thanks to Columbus Pro DJs. Every song we requested was played and my husband and I enjoyed every moment without a care.

Our sincere thanks and gratitude to Andy Hughes, Mike K, and Columbus Pro DJs!

Jillian & Andrew

Sent on 10/31/2015

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Jillian -I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience
  • Jennie

Jennie · Married on 06/27/2015

We had a great experience using Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding reception a few weeks ago. We had several meetings with the owner of the company as well as our actual DJ for that night before the wedding day, and we also had access to an online service through their website that allowed us to make our song choices for the night, to note what songs/type of music we absolutely did not want to play, and how we wanted the reception overall to pan out. We were constantly catered to through out the planning process and during the actual reception. All of our needs were met, and our DJ, Kinsey, made sure we were as happy as can be all night long. We have received nothing but compliments about how fun our reception was and how great our DJ was. The dance floor was constantly packed and Kinsey really seemed to know what song should be played when. Columbus Pro DJs made sure to match us with a DJ that would fit our personalities, and would serve as a voice for us during the reception to keep the night moving along smoothly. We would absolutely recommend this service to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ service!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Based on the over reviews you wrote, sure seems like you had an awesome wedding day. Glad we were a part of it. Best Wishes to you both
    AJ

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

Columbus Pro DJ’s was our reception venue’s top recommended DJ company, and after speaking with Andy over the phone, we ended up booking with them well over a year before our wedding! I am so happy that we chose them. In the weeks before our wedding, I spoke with Andy and Joe many times making sure that we were all on the same page as far as details go for the event! Our DJ, Kinsey, called me a week before the wedding to go over everything to make sure that it would all be perfect for the reception! The night of our reception, I could not have asked for a better DJ! Kinsey was so professional, fun, energetic, and accommodating! He played almost all of the songs that my husband and I specifically requested, and he took requests from our guests as well, making for the perfect reception! We could not have been any happier with our choice in DJ, between price, professionalism, quality, and friendliness! Kinsey was AMAZING. I would highly recommend Columbus Pro DJ’s for any event!! They truly made our wedding a night to remember – such an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review Lauren. Really appreciate the extra effort you took to spread the word about your experience.

Best to you both.

As Mother of the Bride, speaking with Andy and Joe in the office, and having Rob as our Dj at the reception, this was the absolute best experience we could have imagined. Very professional, prompt and gave a lot of their time before the event to make sure they knew exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/11/2015

Ron was an amazing DJ! All of our guests kept saying that he was the best wedding DJ they'd ever heard. He was really great at gauging the audience's music preference despite the various ages. We cannot speak highly enough of the service he provided!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Eric · Married on 11/08/2014

My wife and I were married on 11/8/2014 at Valley Dale Grand Ballroom and we had the pleasure of using Columbus Pro DJs for the music for the evening, handled by DJ Kinsey, and also their video service, which was done by DJ Joe. To say that we were satisfied would be an extreme understatement. The two of them far exceeded our expectations in both their professionalism and their friendly personalities, it was very evident that Kinsey and Joe were absolutely dedicated to making our evening as special and fun as possible.

I cannot stress enough how well they performed. Kinsey did a fantastic job of keeping the energy in the room at a high level by selecting music that kept everyone, young and old, on the dance floor from the time the dinner service concluded until the end of the reception. All of our guests had only positive things to say about the job he did following the receptions conclusion and the next morning.

Joe was very thorough not only the day of the wedding but also in the week leading up to it, we are from the Cleveland area so much of the final planning had to be done over the phone. He did a tremendous job of taking the time to review the material we provided via their website and also sharing his thoughts and experiences on how to make the most of the evening which was a big help.

Overall we could not have been happier with the job that Kinsey and Joe did our wedding day. We strongly recommend them and Columbus Pro DJs for anyone looking to provide the highest quality experience to themselves and their guests.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Eric

Amber · Married on 11/08/2014

The DJ provided excellent service. They were very organized and kept the night flowing nicely. It was such a relief to have the DJ keeping the reception on the pre planned schedule. The music selection that we chose was played as well as the DJ's energy and personality kept our guests having fun! Thank you Columbus Pro DJ!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Brandy · Married on 09/27/2014

We highly recommend Columbus Pro DJ's. We had Tim, he kept everyone on the dance floor until the last song. We are still getting compliments from our guests two months later.

Sent on 11/23/2014

We used Rob D. with Columbus Pro DJ's for our July 11th wedding and we have nothing but "WOW" to say! Rob D., AJ and Joe did an AMAZING job keeping us on track, organized and setting up our perfect reception. Rob D. did an OUTSTANDING job entertaining our guests during the cocktail hour and reception! He was extremely professional, interactive with the guests, making everyone laugh and keeping the music flowing to keep our party going. We definitely recommend Cbus Pro DJ's and Rob D. to anyone in need of DJ services for any event! THANK YOU Cbus Pro DJ's!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Great Couple! So glad you guys had a great time. Thanks for the review

Tim did a great job at my wedding! He took care of so many small details which made it easy for my family and I to enjoy our day stress free!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Leah · Married on 07/12/2014

I used Columbus Pro DJs for my wedding reception and could not have been more pleased with them. My DJ Mark did a wonderful job keeping the party alive and keeping events flowly smoothly. Mark was easy to talk to and listened to what I wanted to be played and read the crowds reactions and played music to please everyone from age 5-95. Mark also helped my crazy family play a drinking game throughout the recpetion. Everytime he said "Ladies and Gentlemen" people took a drink and he was not shy to use that phrase over and over. He politely asked permission to help play up the game going once he figured it out and kept the fun going. I could not have asked for a better DJ. This company was easy to work with and had great ideas for having precise timing on events thoughout the night. My reception flowed smoothly and that is in large part to this wonderful company. Thank you Columbus Pro DJs and especially Mark!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Jermain was the DJ for our wedding and we cannot say enough good things about him! First off he called to go through a timeline and offer some suggestions, then went through a rough playlist and made sure to include all of our must plays as well as our one do not play request.

On the day of our wedding, Jermain dealt with an incredibly difficult caterer (Scott with Catering by Scott; absolutely DO NOT recommend) and I had no idea until my mother informed me of the ordeal afterwards. He was incredibly professional, I never would have been able to put up with all of that and keep my cool; it was unfair to him but much appreciated.

My husbands family does not dance and yet he someone had quite a few of them on the dance floor. His music choices were wonderful and he was extremely outgoing and friendly to all of our guests. We just may get married again just to be able to hire Jermain again :)

Sent on 07/03/2014

Summer · Married on 06/27/2014

Columbus Pro DJs were great to work with. They made the process of selecting songs very easy with an online guide. Then a couple of weeks before the wedding the DJ going to be at our wedding called us to discuss the wedding details.

At the wedding our DJ Jermaine was great! He helped the caterer organize the room and made sure everything timed out correctly! He was a DJ and an event coordinator at the same time by making sure all of the dances and events took place in a time frame to allow us the most time for free dancing. Everyone commented on how great he was and that it was nice for him to have everyone surround us (bride and groom) on the dance floor by forming a circle of LOVE and then he started the free dancing. This worked great at getting everyone out on the dance floor and everyone danced the whole night!!!

We would highly recommend Jermaine and Columbus Pro DJs!!!

We did not have to worry about anything the whole night it went by so smoothly.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Leona · Married on 05/10/2014

I booked Columbus Pro DJs for my reception and videography. They are amazing. They were very helpful with meeting all of my requests and answering all of my questions. Ron was our DJ for the evening and we were extremely impressed by his professionalism. He is definitely a seasoned professional who kept the party going. I danced the night away!

Joe was our videographer for the ceremony and Greg handled the reception. They were both a pleasure to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Our guests loved them.

I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs

Sent on 05/15/2014

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Our DJ, Chris M., was very professional and did a great job keeping the flow moving in the early evening and people on the dance floor in the later evening. He checked in every so often to make sure we weren't getting rushed with the pacing.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Heather · Married on 05/10/2014

My DJ was professional, prompt, and really knew how to read what our audience wanted to hear. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Crista · Married on 04/26/2014

We hired Columbus Pro DJs based off reviews from past customers. They were right. Mark was amazing, he kept things moving for us & we did not have to think about what was next. He played a great mix of music that appealed to all ages of our guests. I would not hesitate to hire this vendor again. They provide a great service for the fee. 5 Stars!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

I couldn't be happier with our DJ service form Columbus Pro Djs. They are extremely knowledgeable and experienced and helped us greatly throughout our planning. They were very professional, friendly and flexible both in the planning stage and on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Very helpful throughout the planning process. Was able to meet several times and went out of their way to make sure everything was the way we wanted. Very professional and a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • User4863728 · event on: 02/27/2014

Our school used Columbus Pro DJs last February for a fundraiser and were very pleased with their service. The DJ was great, he chose the PERFECT music for the type of event, and truly added to the quality of the entire evening. This February we worked with this same company and had issues arise on our end...they were very understanding and flexible. Great customer service, nice people, and good at what they do. I absolutely, 100% recommend Columbus Pro DJs for your next event.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Victoria · Married on 12/28/2013

Loved our DJ - Jermaine. He made the reception really fun and had all the guests dancing all night. Joe in the office is a bit rude, but, you will never regret hiring this company for your celebration.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Erin · Married on 12/28/2013

Everything was great! Our reception ran very smooth because of AJ, would definately recommend AJ & Columbus Pro DJ's! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Jenna · Married on 12/14/2013

We are so glad we found Rob at Columbus Pro DJs! We had 260 guests, half who are from a different country, and Rob did an amazing job keeping everyone happy and excited. We had a special music request due to cultural differences, and Rob mixed in the music which everyone loved! Our family and friends said Rob made the wedding what it was - and I agree!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Jenna - So glad you had the time of your life that night. Best wishes always