Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment Reviews

166 Reviews for Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

• Eapen

Eapen T. · Married on 06/05/2021

Great Service

AJ was totally flexible and met all our needs, Was very easy to work with him.

Sent on 06/21/2021

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review!. We really appreciate you having us at the wedding and taking the time to spread the word about Columbus Pro DJs

Mandi M. · Married on 06/02/2021

Great to work with!

The whole team at Columbus Pro DJs was fantastic! AJ was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I am a very "type A" bride so I appreciated the thorough planning forms and calls that were easy to fill out and easy to do and helped make the process smooth. Our DJ for the night was Rob and he was great! DJs are important always, but especially for a COVID wedding, we knew our DJ would be crucial to help keep the night rolling with some of the alternate activities we had planned since we weren't allowed a traditional dance floor. Rob was great in keeping the night going while also striking a balance between fun and keeping COVID safe and compliant. AJ and Rob were both personable, talented and great to work with - would highly recommend using Columbus Pro DJs!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Alex J. · Married on 05/22/2021

Perfect Fit

Columbus Pro DJs we’re nothing short of excellent. Our DJ, Rob, was timely and communicated well with us leading up to the wedding. During the ceremony there were no hiccups in any audio functions, and the reception was a banger! I recommend these guys to anyone else in the area getting married or looking to have someone DJ an event.

Sent on 06/21/2021

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Alex. We really appreciate you having us at the wedding and taking the time to spread the word about Columbus Pro DJs
  • Katlyn

Katlyn S. · Married on 04/10/2021

Exactly what I wanted from a DJ

AJ saved our day from hiccups that without his knowledge and expertise we would have run into. I would recommend him again to any prospective couple in a heartbeat. I realized the DJ is the one who signals your guests and vendors what to do and when- AJ knows what he's doing and so the entire day I was carefree because I knew he had it under control. Thank you AJ!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review, I appreciate you spreading the word - It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully we will connect again someday

Jonathan G. · Married on 01/10/2021

Fantastic vendor, highly recommend!

Columbus Pro DJs did a fantastic job at our wedding last week! DJ Jeff & AJ were both very easy to work with, and responsive. They did a fantastic job mic-ing the ceremony, and the music was amazing. They did a great job at taking our input with our playlist, and incorporating their own flavor into it -- the crowd loved it! The biggest hit of the wedding was the photo booth -- which they provided, and also brought fun items to use in the booth. We both agreed that this was such a cool touch to the wedding, and Columbus Pro DJs did such a great job setting it up and making it easy to accommodate. Can't wait to see the photos from our special day - thanks again!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kristen B. · Married on 10/31/2020

So awesome!

I worked with AJ at Columbus Pro DJs for my Halloween wedding reception, and he was spectacular! Leading up to the date and day of, he was wonderful to talk to, easy to work with and very helpful. AJ was great with all my requests and questions, came up with the perfect reception timeline, and all the guests enjoyed him as the DJ as well as helping with the photo booth! I would highly reccomend AJ to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kristen. It was a fun Halloween wedding reception . My best to you both in your new lives as a married couple!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/29/2020

Energetic and upbeat

Rob our dj for our wedding was the best! He was energetic and upbeat! He kept us on track and helped get everyone to dance! I would highly recommend him!! Thank you for helping make our night so special!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

So glad everything went well for you guys. Thanks for the review and thank you for trusting Columbus Pro DJs with your wedding entertainment
    AJ

Shelby C. · Married on 08/22/2020

Great DJ who went above and beyond

Made sure to come find me for any questions. Above and beyond duties and role. Great service

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Monica

Monica B. · Married on 08/08/2020

Very Highly Recommend

I found Columbus Pro DJ's after the original DJ I had booked wasn't returning my messages. AJ was very easy to work with, flexible to be able to accommodate our special requests, always on time with every phone call, very informative, and made sure his timing was in line with all of our other vendors schedules. He made our day flow perfectly and put my mind at ease with a well put together schedule that we had discussed before the ceremony. We are very happy with our choice of DJ and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/20/2020

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words- Working with you and Derek was a blast! Definitely a unique reception playlist so working with you closely during the pre-event planning was a huge benefit to a successful reception.

Shane R. · Married on 06/27/2020

Columbus pro dj's

AJ did a great job at our wedding and adhered to all our needs and wants. He helped me walk us through the wedding and layout of songs and music themes. Everything was perfect. I will highly recommend them always

Sent on 08/26/2020

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Shane - I wish you guys the best!
    ........................................................................................................................
  • Amanda

Amanda H. · Married on 01/03/2020

DJ HP for the Win!!

Okay, so let me start by saying we had a different (cheap) DJ booked for about a year in advance, our wedding was 1/3/20, on a Friday. Monday of that week (a holiday week) our booked DJ Cancelled. we put out many messages on wedding wire in panic mode, let me just tell you how CPDJ SAVED THE ENTIRE EVENT!!! Their flexability and knowledge of their work reflected when they pulled together my whole ceremony music, non traditional reception requests, entrance music for the wedding party and everything down to music playlist it was all online and super easy to use, I got it all squared away with ease and text messages. they covered EVERY SINGLE DETAIL FLAWLESSLY! second let me tell you about DJ HP!!!! He was AMAZING!!! seriously, his energy and smile put me at ease immediately our dance floor stayed packed ALL NIGHT, he was interactive with my large wedding his light show was awesome and so much fun!! I would highly recommend Columbus Pro, and furthermore ask for HP, you WILL NOT BE LET DOWN!!! this was the easiest part of wedding planning and stress free once my initial melt down of the CHEAP DJ CANCELLING, spend the money here, its WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2019

High Quality Service!

AJ and Rob were amazing to work with! I trusted AJ from the first meeting and knew that whoever our DJ ended up being, we were in great hands. Despite having serious bride brain and waiting until the last minute to select our DJ, I think we ended up with the BEST DJ possible!! We didn't speak to Rob until the week of the wedding, and we didn't actually meet him until the day of - but he was phenomenal! Our guests were wanting to mingle more than dance, and Rob knew just how to get them on the dance floor. He made sure everyone was happy and everything was flowing smoothly without having a dominating presence that we've seen some DJ's have. I cannot thank Rob and AJ enough for executing so flawlessly!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Jessi P. · Married on 10/11/2019

Awesome experience!

DJ Rob was amazing! So much fun, so much personality- he really understood our “vibe” and made sure our guests were dancing all night long! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Jessi! We appreciate the opportunity to help you celebrate.
    Best wishes to you both Always
    AJ

Hannah B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome and accommodating!

Our DJ Adam was a blast and really took the time to make sure everything we needed and wanted happened.

Sent on 10/18/2019

David M. · Married on 08/10/2019

DJ Rob made our wedding a night to remember

We had spoken to a few DJ companies. AJ was extremely professional. We were concerned since we are a gay couple but he made us feel so comfortable. The website was easy to use and they had a great selection of music to choose from. DJ Rob spoke to us the night before the wedding and went through his process. The danced floor was packed all night and we almost went on an extra hour. We also had karaoke and it was hit. The photobooth was a hit as well.
    Thank you Columbus Pro DJ's for an incredible night.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Dave! - What a great party you had and thank you for selecting us to help you celebrate.

Melony · Married on 07/06/2019

Look no further - book Columbus Pro DJs!!!

I don't know where to begin with expressing my appreciation for everything Columbus Pro DJs did to help make my daughter's
    wedding so special. AJ and Rob were presented with a challenge that was new to them, and they both went above and beyond to make it happen.

My son is currently deployed and could not be at the wedding. I proposed the idea of doing a FaceTime call, and asked about hooking up to the DJ sound system and projection screen so that my son could participate and surprise the bride and groom with a live toast at the reception. When I initially discussed it with AJ, he made it clear that due to circumstances beyond his control in connecting a phone call half way around the world, he couldn't guarantee 100% that it would work. (I had a recorded version ready as a back up) Over several weeks, we exchanged several emails and texts figuring out logistics. Communication with them was always great, they were very speedy with responding. A week before the wedding, we did a trial run phone call, and it didn't work. The morning of the wedding, I turned my phone - passwords and all - over to AJ and Rob so that while we were busy with the ceremony they could continue to work on making it happen. Much to my surprise and delight, they made it work! My son was able to participate in the reception from the other side of the world, and the bride and groom were surprised as well! There is no way to thank AJ and Rob enough for making that
    happen.

As far as the rest of the reception, they were fantastic. AJ and Rob are the perfect balance of energetic, fun, polite and professional. I would absolutely recommend Columbus Pro DJs for your event!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Martha · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend, very professional

This DJ company was recommended to me by a friend who had them at her wedding. I was very pleased by Columbus Pro DJs. AJ was very personable and easily helped me through the process of setup, songs, and payments. Using the online template for songs, and through phone calls, I felt very confident and clear with the timeline. Jeff was our DJ for our wedding, and he was just great! He was flexible and able to quickly change the timeline when we wanted a quick 20 minutes for sunset pictures. I would definitely recommend this company for others.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Martha - It was a pleasure getting to know you both and helping you have a great wedding day.

Brett · Married on 05/10/2019

Friendly, Efficient, and Knowledgeable

Columbus Pro DJs was very easy to work with. Their online system for selecting songs was comprehensive. They were able to obtain a couple of songs that were, admittedly, way off the beaten path. They even accommodated a very special request -- playing only the opening notes of a song as often as possible. I know, I know: it was weird, but they did it anyway! When I ran out of ideas for more songs, they read the room and played current and former songs that everyone enjoyed. I'd definitely recommend them again.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. We appreciate being a part of a a great wedding day and fun reception
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Thank you Joe!!

Working with Columbus Pro DJs was so easy! The online portal made request songs and and payments Soo simple! Joe dj'ed our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! I didn't think ANYONE would dance at my wedding but he got my friends up and having a blast the whole night long!! I honestly was blown away. He was so sweet not only to me and my husband, but the bridal party too. At the end of the night we had an awesome DJ but we also made a great friend! Thanks so much, Joe! It was perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

So glad you loved DJ Joe - Thanks for the great review. It was great working with you and celebrating your wedding.

Cory · Married on 10/06/2018

Mike with Columbus Pro DJ's was phenomenal. He was extremely friendly and fun, and really knew how to keep the party going. He did a great job of reading the crowd to know what type of music he should play next, and what worked and what didn't. AJ with CPDJ's was also extremely helpful, setting things up during weeks leading up to our wedding! We would highly recommend using Columbus Pro DJ's for your next event! Thank you, guys!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kate · Married on 09/21/2018

A.J. did a fantastic job helping me plan from a different state. He took fantastic notes which helped Angie do a seamless job on our big day. She played everything we asked, helped direct our guests and kept the party going. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Courtnie · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris was AMAZING! He was so kind and great to work with!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/23/2018

We were thrilled to have Columbus Pro DJs run our wedding reception night! AJ made scheduling a breeze and checked in all through the planning process to make sure we had everything set. They worked with us and our live jazz trio to ensure that all of the specifics and timing was figured out. DJ Rob made our night perfect. His incredible level of experience and amazing attitude helped us and our guests feel invited and kept the energy high all through the night. He seamlessly navigated the events of our night, providing high quality music and sound quality, everything we could possibly hope for. Truly, if I could rate them 6/5, we would. We are incredibly grateful for all AJ and Rob did to make our wedding PERFECT.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Awesome! Thanks for the review

Don · Married on 04/28/2018

Well it's the morning after the big event and while some things may be a little hazy, I wanted to let you know that DJ Mike did and outstanding job for us and I tipped him accordingly.

He had excellent song choices, worked in requests, kept the event moving, handled the introductions without flaw and overall was an great representative of your company.

Also working with AJ to schedule and set up through made this process easy. Thanks so much for working with us on this and maybe we shall do more business in the future.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Don - Very happy you are another happy client.

Haylee · Married on 12/30/2017

We are so happy we booked Columbus Pro DJs for our end-of-December wedding! We had several meeting with potential DJs but we just felt comfortable around Joe immediately! He was so personable and you could just tell he really cares about his job. We made some pretty specific requests regarding the ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner music (I have a background in classical music and my husband really like jazz) and Joe pulled it off seamlessly! AJ also really helped ahead of time with the organization/timeline of events. We received so many compliments on Joe's DJ-ing and a ton of our guests stayed until the end of the night. Joe checked in with my mom and made her feel so special and he checked in with us to make sure everything was going well. I honestly can't say enough about Joe and Columbus Pro DJs. I strongly recommend meeting with them! You can tell they really want to personalize each wedding and make the day about that specific couple.

Sent on 02/14/2018