Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment Reviews

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 1
Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 2

Hannah Burton · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome and accommodating!

Our DJ Adam was a blast and really took the time to make sure everything we needed and wanted happened.

Sent on 10/18/2019

David Michael Robinson · Married on 08/10/2019

DJ Rob made our wedding a night to remember

We had spoken to a few DJ companies. AJ was extremely professional. We were concerned since we are a gay couple but he made us feel so comfortable. The website was easy to use and they had a great selection of music to choose from. DJ Rob spoke to us the night before the wedding and went through his process. The danced floor was packed all night and we almost went on an extra hour. We also had karaoke and it was hit. The photobooth was a hit as well.
    Thank you Columbus Pro DJ's for an incredible night.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Dave! - What a great party you had and thank you for selecting us to help you celebrate.

Melony · Married on 07/06/2019

Look no further - book Columbus Pro DJs!!!

I don't know where to begin with expressing my appreciation for everything Columbus Pro DJs did to help make my daughter's
    wedding so special. AJ and Rob were presented with a challenge that was new to them, and they both went above and beyond to make it happen.

My son is currently deployed and could not be at the wedding. I proposed the idea of doing a FaceTime call, and asked about hooking up to the DJ sound system and projection screen so that my son could participate and surprise the bride and groom with a live toast at the reception. When I initially discussed it with AJ, he made it clear that due to circumstances beyond his control in connecting a phone call half way around the world, he couldn't guarantee 100% that it would work. (I had a recorded version ready as a back up) Over several weeks, we exchanged several emails and texts figuring out logistics. Communication with them was always great, they were very speedy with responding. A week before the wedding, we did a trial run phone call, and it didn't work. The morning of the wedding, I turned my phone - passwords and all - over to AJ and Rob so that while we were busy with the ceremony they could continue to work on making it happen. Much to my surprise and delight, they made it work! My son was able to participate in the reception from the other side of the world, and the bride and groom were surprised as well! There is no way to thank AJ and Rob enough for making that
    happen.

As far as the rest of the reception, they were fantastic. AJ and Rob are the perfect balance of energetic, fun, polite and professional. I would absolutely recommend Columbus Pro DJs for your event!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 3

Martha · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend, very professional

This DJ company was recommended to me by a friend who had them at her wedding. I was very pleased by Columbus Pro DJs. AJ was very personable and easily helped me through the process of setup, songs, and payments. Using the online template for songs, and through phone calls, I felt very confident and clear with the timeline. Jeff was our DJ for our wedding, and he was just great! He was flexible and able to quickly change the timeline when we wanted a quick 20 minutes for sunset pictures. I would definitely recommend this company for others.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Martha - It was a pleasure getting to know you both and helping you have a great wedding day.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Thank you Joe!!

Working with Columbus Pro DJs was so easy! The online portal made request songs and and payments Soo simple! Joe dj'ed our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! I didn't think ANYONE would dance at my wedding but he got my friends up and having a blast the whole night long!! I honestly was blown away. He was so sweet not only to me and my husband, but the bridal party too. At the end of the night we had an awesome DJ but we also made a great friend! Thanks so much, Joe! It was perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

So glad you loved DJ Joe - Thanks for the great review. It was great working with you and celebrating your wedding.

Cory · Married on 10/06/2018

Mike with Columbus Pro DJ's was phenomenal. He was extremely friendly and fun, and really knew how to keep the party going. He did a great job of reading the crowd to know what type of music he should play next, and what worked and what didn't. AJ with CPDJ's was also extremely helpful, setting things up during weeks leading up to our wedding! We would highly recommend using Columbus Pro DJ's for your next event! Thank you, guys!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kate · Married on 09/21/2018

A.J. did a fantastic job helping me plan from a different state. He took fantastic notes which helped Angie do a seamless job on our big day. She played everything we asked, helped direct our guests and kept the party going. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 4

Courtnie · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris was AMAZING! He was so kind and great to work with!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/23/2018

We were thrilled to have Columbus Pro DJs run our wedding reception night! AJ made scheduling a breeze and checked in all through the planning process to make sure we had everything set. They worked with us and our live jazz trio to ensure that all of the specifics and timing was figured out. DJ Rob made our night perfect. His incredible level of experience and amazing attitude helped us and our guests feel invited and kept the energy high all through the night. He seamlessly navigated the events of our night, providing high quality music and sound quality, everything we could possibly hope for. Truly, if I could rate them 6/5, we would. We are incredibly grateful for all AJ and Rob did to make our wedding PERFECT.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Awesome! Thanks for the review

Don · Married on 04/28/2018

Well it's the morning after the big event and while some things may be a little hazy, I wanted to let you know that DJ Mike did and outstanding job for us and I tipped him accordingly.

He had excellent song choices, worked in requests, kept the event moving, handled the introductions without flaw and overall was an great representative of your company.

Also working with AJ to schedule and set up through made this process easy. Thanks so much for working with us on this and maybe we shall do more business in the future.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Don - Very happy you are another happy client.

Haylee · Married on 12/30/2017

We are so happy we booked Columbus Pro DJs for our end-of-December wedding! We had several meeting with potential DJs but we just felt comfortable around Joe immediately! He was so personable and you could just tell he really cares about his job. We made some pretty specific requests regarding the ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner music (I have a background in classical music and my husband really like jazz) and Joe pulled it off seamlessly! AJ also really helped ahead of time with the organization/timeline of events. We received so many compliments on Joe's DJ-ing and a ton of our guests stayed until the end of the night. Joe checked in with my mom and made her feel so special and he checked in with us to make sure everything was going well. I honestly can't say enough about Joe and Columbus Pro DJs. I strongly recommend meeting with them! You can tell they really want to personalize each wedding and make the day about that specific couple.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Presney · Married on 12/22/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Kinsey from Columbus Pro DJ's for our wedding in December. The company was so accommodating to every single one of our requests and really took the time beforehand to ensure our vision was realized for our reception. Kinsey brought such a great energy to our reception with his calm demeanor and great taste in music. We could not have asked for a better experience with our DJ.

Sent on 01/03/2018

I appreciate the review Presney - Thank you

Vicki · Married on 10/14/2017

So glad we chose CPD for our son's wedding! Chris was awesome. The music was great, he kept the flow going and EVERYONE was up dancing. No one wanted to stop when it was over! Would highly recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Thank you Vicki - I appreciate the review

Mandy · Married on 04/22/2017

Our DJ Joe was absolutely awesome. He listened to every detail of what we wanted to hear. He went out of his way to meet with us beforehand to get to know our personalities to ease our minds about our event. We got great feedback from our guests about Joe. I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs for your next event and if you get to choose a DJ definitely go with Joe. He exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Cole · Married on 11/11/2016

The DJ was very thorough and made sure we got all the details figured out before the event. Everyone was dancing and having a great time the entire night. The website to plan was easy to use and they were always available for questions or help completing everything.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind review. Your DJ, Joe, had a wonderful time with you and your families at your celebration. We wish you the best in your new lives together.

Christine · Married on 10/14/2016

We hired Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding and couldn't be happier. THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!! As was our dj Joe. From our first conversation, I knew everything would be great. In addition, he kept me totally sane over "small" stuff in the last few days leading up to the wedding. Joe had his finger on the pulse of the room at all times. He even kept checking to make sure my new husband and I were ok or in need of anything. One of the guest posted on facebook, we had the best dancing playlist ever! THANK YOU JOE AND THANK YOU COLUMBUS PROS DJ........our day was perfect!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Great review and thank you for "spreading the word" Joe as your DJ is always a great experience. So glad you enjoyed Columbus Pro DJs

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016

Our DJ Chris did a great job, with everything from the ceremony music, to keeping us on schedule, and keeping the dance floor busy. He did a good job reading the crowd and picked great music.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Chelsea - So pleased you had a great experience with Chris from Columbus Pro DJs

Ben · Married on 09/03/2016

We had Columbus pro djs at our wedding. THEY WERE AWESOME! We are very happy with all aspects of the wedding. They provided the sound system for the ceremony which was in the woods and also had a separate dj booth set up inside the Barn at backwoods barn. They were more then accommodating. Our dj was Adam and he was fantastic. Overall we were more then satisfied and will continue to use them for any events we have. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 09/15/2016

We used Columbus Pro DJ for their DJ and Photo Booth services for our wedding. They exceeded our expectations. The Photo Booth was so fun and classy! The DJ was amazing and met our crowds needs. We would highly recommend Columbus Pro DJ for any wedding venue!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the review. I am thrilled you had a great experience with Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment and spent the time to "spread the word"
    Best to you Both Always,
    AJ

Caroline · Married on 08/13/2016

We worked with DJ Rob, and it was an utterly fantastic experience. We only had two specific song requests (and one "don't play!!"), and from that little bit of information, Rob put together 3 hours of open dancing music that were awesome. I only remember one song falling a little flat, and multiple friends asked us if we had personally planned the whole playlist. Rob found (on the fly!) perfect song snippets to play after each toast, including one slightly-obscure TV theme song.

Most importantly, Rob took ownership of making sure everything post-ceremony ran smoothly. Our wedding was planned from out of state, with no coordinator or planner, and from our first conversation, Rob took ownership over making sure the reception ran smoothly - even though we didn't meet him until the reception itself! Rob also gave us the excellent idea of introducing the (very not-sappy) father-daughter dance in a very sappy way, just to catch everyone by surprise - and it was *awesome.*

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Piratekuhnbeard

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

We used Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding on July 23rd this year and could not have made a better decision! The planning process was easy using online forms and requesting songs as we thought of them. The phone consult the week before really put my mind at ease and they had some great suggestions for us as far as timing etc that really helped with the flow of our day. Our DJ Adam was fun and enthusiastic without sound like a cheesy DJ. I loved his music knowledge and felt like he really meshed with my husband and I. The music choices he made during the reception were perfect and songs I would have never thought of. He followed our requests to a T but also played songs that really got everyone going. Even at a last minute decision to move the dance party to another room in the venue was made even smoother when I saw Adam seamlessly move his equipment without stopping the music or the party. I will recommend Columbus Pro DJs to everyone I know that is having an event, I really loved working with them! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Hollynn · Married on 10/10/2015

Angie at Columbus Pro DJs was absolutely amazing! All the music we selected for the traditional dances was available, and she took every request from our guests. I don't think there was ever a time the dance floor was empty! You have the flexibility to decide what kind of music you want played for the different events of your wedding. The staff was easy to get ahold of and very responsive. I would definitely recommend Columbus Pro DJs!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Hollynn - Very happy that your experience with both the office staff and the DJ was excellent. Best Wishes to you both always

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2015

We had Mike from Columbus Pro DJs as our DJ at our wedding and he was great! He kept the dance floor full the entire night! AJ (the owner) was great to work with as well - he obviously has a lot of experience in the industry. One thing that really gave me peace of mind with this DJ company was that they guaranteed a back up DJ. I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be to have your DJ get sick or something the day of your wedding and not be able to make it!
    I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs - especially Mike!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Columbus Pro DJs provided DJ and Videography services at our wedding on July 25, 2015. I couldn't of asked for better customer services or professionalism from them. They made sure we had everything we needed and even provided an easy to use website where we could list music we wanted played.

Ron was our DJ, he kept our guest on the dance floor. Even my Grandparents who are in their 80's, were dancing. He did an amazing job at keeping the party going and giving us memories that we will never forget.

Adam the Videographer also did an amazing job. It was perfect because you knew he was there, however you never felt you were video taped, it felt very natural. He captured every cherishable moment and provided us with a video we will enjoy watching.

If you are looking for a great company to work with that does the work for you, I would hire Columbus Pro DJs for your event.-Rachelle and Ryan Theis

Sent on 08/15/2015

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review - Very happy to hear you had a wonderful wedding day and that we could be a part of it.

Jillian · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I are so grateful to have selected and worked with Columbus Pro DJs for our wedding reception entertainment. When conducting our search for DJs in the Columbus area, we were instantly impressed by the professionalism and experience of the Columbus Pro DJs staff. Andy Hughes provided excellent information and we had complete confidence that he and the staff would do a fantastic job providing our entertainment needs.

Andy Hughes was a great asset during our music planning process. Not only did he provide an online template to select music that my husband and I preferred, but he walked through the timeline of the event with us so that we knew everything would run on schedule. Additionally, we spoke with our specific DJ, Mike K, over the phone prior to the event to get to know him a bit better and nail down last-minute details.

Many of our guests were complimentary of our DJ, Mike K. While we were concerned we might have difficulty getting our guests in a “dancing mood,” this was not a problem whatsoever—the dance floor was packed from the beginning to end of our reception thanks to Columbus Pro DJs. Every song we requested was played and my husband and I enjoyed every moment without a care.

Our sincere thanks and gratitude to Andy Hughes, Mike K, and Columbus Pro DJs!

Jillian & Andrew

Sent on 10/31/2015

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Jillian -I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience