Wow Art Wedding Reviews

Wow Art Wedding 6
Wow Art Wedding 7

Andy · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Very good experience

Mr. Gao was amazing to work with. We had an engagement photoshoot done with him and were both very nervous and awkward but he made the experience a lot of fun and took some great shots of us.I would 100% recommend checking him out!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Crystall · Married on 04/15/2019

I'm a professional makeup artist. I've been working with the company quite sometime. We are a professional unit and we have a working routine. Our team value and goes above and beyond for our customers, they give us inspiration for the work we do. We specialize in editorials for magazines as well. Working with this company has been a wonderful life experience!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Wow Art Wedding 8
    Wow Art Wedding 9
    Wow Art Wedding 10
    Wow Art Wedding 11
    Wow Art Wedding 12
  • X

Xue Jie · Married on 02/15/2019

WOW’s photographers are good at creating elegant

I recommend Wow art wedding and their services. The communication has been pleasant and efficient, which I highly appreciate since the whole wedding planning process already gave me a lot of pressure. WOW’s photographers are good at creating elegant, high quality photos from the beginning till the end of the wedding. We booked our album 12*12 with 30 pages with them, they designed our album according to our preference. Overall I got more than what we expected!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Anastacia · Married on 12/28/2018

I loved to work with them, they are very professional and the exult was amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Wow Art Wedding 13
    Wow Art Wedding 14

Monica.c · Married on 10/26/2018

Bob is a very professional photagrapher

My husband and I are so glad we chose Colorcool for our wedding . We don’t think anyone else could have done it better. Bob is kind and friendly, and does everything he can to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. He works hard to capture every memory from the day, and the pictures that you get in return are absolutely stunning! My husband and I have agreed that choosing Colorcool as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made about the whole wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Anastasia So · Married on 10/17/2018

Had a great experience and beautiful photos

They took such beautiful photos for us and made our day so special! The photographers were very professional, creative, and friendly and made this such a fun day for us!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Susan

Susan Zhao · Married on 10/10/2018

If you want very artistic photography, you can choose colorcool

At 9 o'clock in the morning, my and my fiancé came to the photography studio. The staff was very enthusiastic. The photography assistant was very patient when I chose clothes. The color and picture are very beautiful, much like a beautiful painting,After changing the clothes, I started to make up and spent more than an hour. Very good, and soon designed a hair style that fits the clothes. When the wedding photo was taken, the photographer and his assistant were busy looking for angles, fiddling clothes, and lighting. It was really hard. After all the wedding photos were taken, whether it was makeup or taking pictures, I felt very satisfied. When I got the photo album, it felt very good. The color and picture are very beautiful, much like a beautiful painting,Although I have been waiting for a long time, it is worth it. I have booked the makeup and makeup on the wedding day with colorcoolphoto, and thank you again for the service of colorcool for us! They all do their best to serve us. Thanks to the photographer for leaving a wonderful moment in our life!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Coco · Married on 10/08/2018

soooooo surprised! Kim is an awesome photographer who made me feel really professional and nice. Thanks~~~~

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Wow Art Wedding 15
    Wow Art Wedding 16

Jun · Married on 10/01/2018

I am deeply impressed by their profession, patience and amazing good service. We like our photos so much that we will definitely refer this studio to other friends who are planning to take wedding dress shots.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Wow Art Wedding 17

MIN · Married on 09/30/2018

love your work. we will come back for maternity and newborn shoot.

KALIE · Married on 09/22/2018

TOP NOTCH! I enjoyed the experience with the two photographers very well. They are very patient with my requirements and understand my needs

Gene · Married on 09/16/2018

Had such an Amazing time shooting my Wedding photos with the Colorcool Photo Team! Everyone is very Professional, Oceann made us feel comfortable and set us up with great direction for each set of photos. The make up team and Photographers are very Professional too, everyone is very open and kind I really recommend this studio if you would like to get your wedding photos done they will turn out Fantastic!!

drew · Married on 09/16/2018

We love how the video highlight comes out.It captured all the fun moments and edited in a very romantic style. It is really something more than what we were expecting since the price is very reasonable.

• X

Xuqing Luan · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfectly catches fun details!

The videography by colorcool is just amazing~! The video naturally catches many fun details of the wedding and my bride's beautiful moments. I really enjoy watching this short film starring by me and my wife!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sunny · Married on 09/15/2018

Brilliant job!

This is an amazingly skillful, dedicated, accommodating and thoughtful/honest team for event photography. Bo and his experienced crew shoot my pre-wedding dress photos and the Wedding day photos. They arrive on time and stay late with us, had replied to all our questions and tried to accommodate our needs both prior to the events and afterwards. Definitely recommend them with no reservations. Will go back to them for other photography needs too.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Vivian · Married on 10/30/2018

I rarely leave comments but Colorcool really impressed me with their efforts and commitment to our wedding shoot. My husband used to hate taking photos because he is a very shy man but they made it really easy for him to smile to the camera with professional directions. They have a good eye with catching my beautiful side. I would definitely like to recommend this wedding group to my friends and families.

Wow Art Wedding 18
    Wow Art Wedding 19
    Wow Art Wedding 20
    Wow Art Wedding 21

Maria · Married on 10/22/2018

I am a model myself and I was invited by Colorcool to this bridal dress commercial shoot on Sep 22ND . I must say among all the bridal photoshoots I did Colorcool really impresses me with it’s story-making skills, professionalism and the artistic design. All the photos look like arts in the galleries and I am very proud to be part of this project.

Wow Art Wedding 22
    Wow Art Wedding 27
    Wow Art Wedding 28
    Wow Art Wedding 29

Sunny · Married on 09/15/2018

Colorcool wedding is phenomenal! We had a fun time shooting our engagent session and we really love the work,We compared almost 30 wedding photography studios in LA and the outcome is truly satisfactory when it comes to the quality and we enjoyed the process so much

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Wow Art Wedding 37
    Wow Art Wedding 38
    Wow Art Wedding 39

Jack · Married on 10/17/2018

colorcool has a very spacious 2 floors studio compared to the others,which we visited like 20 of them for the past month. With colorcool I get to choose from different wedding photo styles and wardrobes. Overall my Wife and I really enjoyed the experience and love the photos.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mark · Married on 09/16/2018

I was really nervous about my upcoming wedding since my wife is very picky with the professionalism and creativity of the photographer. I am really glad that I am able to connect with Colorcool. They make everything much easier for us and did a very remarkable job!

Wow Art Wedding 40
    Wow Art Wedding 41
    Wow Art Wedding 42
    Wow Art Wedding 43
    Wow Art Wedding 44
    Wow Art Wedding 45

Daniel · Married on 08/26/2018

I was trying to find a decent wedding videographer around the area and it is not easy. The hard part is to find one that can really listen patiently and understand your needs. We were glad to come across Colorcool Photo on Weddingwire and the business owner is very careful with all our requests. We are really satisfied with the drone work and 1 min high light high light. It looks high end and full of happiness.

Wow Art Wedding 46

Lei · Married on 08/19/2018

The most impressive part is the quality and professionalism. Every bride wants to look beautiful but it has to be YOU too. So to have the team to get US to produce the outstanding images with our intension behind, that is the gold you should shop for!

Wow Art Wedding 47
    Wow Art Wedding 48
    Wow Art Wedding 49
    Wow Art Wedding 50

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2018

I was trying to find a decent wedding videographer around the area and it is not easy. The hard part is to find one that can really listen understand what I needed. We were glad to come across Colorcool Photo on yelp and the business owner is awesome. We are really satisfied with the drone work and 1 min highloghts. It looks high end and full of happiness.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

3.5

Great company to shoot with! Very professional and quality work!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Wow Art Wedding 51

Lei · Married on 09/10/2018

Highly recommend COLORCOOL. My wife and I was planning our wedding for Sep 10 and we had been looking for a creative photographer for over 2 weeks. Colorcool was introduced by my family friend one day and the work looks quite impressive. We did our engagement shoot and wedding photography/videography with the crew. We were surprised by the quality of the photos. They are natural and sweet as we requested and we didn’t miss any important. We can’t believe all the photos and videos are available in less than only one week!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018