Colorado Wedding Productions Reviews

160 | Boulder, CO

160 Reviews for Colorado Wedding Productions

Mary Dirting · Getting married on 06/07/2021

The best vendor we hired

I actually don't know how to put into words how much the video Lindsay put together means to my husband, my family, my friends, and myself. We had to change our wedding 3 times because of COVID, and finally decided to elope in the mountains in Colorado for our wedding. Lindsay made herself available on very short notice and did an incredible job. Her professionalism, her kindness, her incredible vision, her dedication to giving you a product she is proud of and spends time on - it has blown me away. Out of all of the vendors we have chosen, she is by far the best. She captured every moment and although she was the only videographer we felt like we had every angle and every moment captured. I've never seen anyone else's wedding video look like ours, it was so unique and artistic and I felt like she captured our love perfectly. It is extra special to us because it has given us the ability to share it with friends and family that couldn't become because of COVID. Truly the best choice we made, you cannot go wrong with Lindsay.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Mary

Mary Penke · Married on 01/05/2021

Best Day ever at the Vail Racquet Club

Carl and Thomas (in training) were 100% the absolute best you could ask for in a DJ! Carl made everything extremely personal for us! From the personal phone calls to get to know us, before even hiring him, to honoring my request to kick everyone out at the end of the night to have a "last dance". On the day of the wedding I didn't have to tell him to do anything!!!! He came and set up 2 hours before we needed him and everything went smoothly! He even provided wireless equipment for our ceremony in the wild! Thank you Carl and Thomas!!! You were are exactly what everyone needs on their BIG DAY!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Elaine P · Married on 10/07/2020

Great Service and Experience!

We were beyond thrilled with the DJ services that Carl provided for our recent wedding and reception. He was very communicative, organized, and flexible with all of the changes we had to make due to the pandemic. He was also wonderful at "reading the crowd" and creating the best environment for us and our guests throughout the different stages of the night. We can't recommend Colorado Wedding Productions enough!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Kellan Johnson · Married on 10/01/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Hugo with Colorado Wedding Productions did an amazing job with our wedding video! We are so excited to have such a great video highlighting our wedding day that we can look back on for years and share with family and friends, especially during Covid times. The video was so well put together it made both of us tear up as well as many family members! Highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions if you’re going to do a video of your wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Morgan George · Married on 09/24/2020

Above and Beyond

CWP went above and beyond for our wedding!! We had an absolute rocky start to our wedding week with our Airbnb canceling without notice and CWP helped us and all my guest an even better place to stay! Everything they did was absolutely amazing from Shaun showing us different mountain locations, to Kerrie Ann’s beautiful personality helping lighten the stress the day of and of course Lindsay capturing such amazing pictures! I would use you guys all over again!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Kelly Mcwilliams · Married on 09/19/2020

5 Stars for Colorado Wedding Production

EVERYONE should use Colorado Wedding Products. They are the best from the top down. We had our initial phone interview with Carl and his energy was amazing. Saw our vision for the wedding and got excited with us. As soon as we got off the phone we knew they were the company we wanted.
    Shaun DJed our wedding and he was also AMAZING. He sat down with us the week before the wedding and worked with EVERYTHING we wanted. We threw some curve balls and he worked with them.
    All of our guests were on the dance floor and loving all the music. Shaun was a great MC as well. Everything went off seamlessly and no one could even tell when things had been changed.
    Colorado Wedding Product is worth every penny and more.
    Thank you all for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Anastasia · Married on 09/19/2020

Great DJ for our wedding!

CWP was great to work with! We first initially met with Carl, and we thought he and CWP would be great for our wedding! For us, music was really important, and CWP delivered. Ben was our DJ, and he was fully responsive on our music choices. We had people on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Lee Massey · Married on 09/05/2020

Incredible Experience!

Shaun did an outstanding job at my wedding and kept everyone dancing the entire night. He was so nice and I really appreciated his thorough communication throughout the process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Hailee

Hailee Griffin · Married on 08/15/2020

Extremely professional and fun to work with

We could not be happier with our decision to hire Carl with Colorado Wedding Productions to be our DJ! I had spoken with a few DJs before finding Carl, and when I met with him last year I knew he was going to be the perfect fit for our special day. We went through our preferences and a timeline the week before our wedding, and he put us at ease for providing us a smooth day. He handled our ceremony music/sound and it went FLAWLESSLY. He helped wrangle our wedding party so we could do our grand entrance, and was always checking with myself/my photographer/my day of coordinator to make sure everyone was ready for speeches/cake cutting/every transition of the evening. We were lucky enough to have Rama with as well, as Carl was training him to be a DJ with Colorado Wedding Productions. I gave a list of songs I wanted played and a general vibe, and they NAILED IT. I had some surprises for family members, and Carl was finding those guests before the songs came on to be sure that they were close by. He even checked with me before playing a rather explicit song that was requested by many of our guests - I was totally fine with it, but love the fact that he wanted to make sure before they played the song. Rama was handling the music most of the night and it was perfect, and I do seem to recall a guest or two that were definitely not sober hanging out by the DJ booth with Rama and he was wonderful with them! Both Carl and Rama were extremely professional yet fun the entire night. I received so many compliments from our guests as well. My expectations were exceeded, I am so happy we went with Colorado Wedding Productions for our DJ!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Stephanie

Adelaide R · Married on 07/31/2020

A Vendor Worth Trusting With Your Memories

The photography and videography teams from Colorado Wedding Productions deserve some very special praise for their level of professionalism, their positive presence, the ease of booking and quality of communications, and for the remarkable work product (each outlined below).

PROFESSIONALISM: I could not be more impressed with the professionalism of the photography and videography teams from Colorado Wedding Productions. We had quite the team present for our big day - Kaitlyn for photography, Ben and Lindsay for videography, and Carl helping to livestream the ceremony for our families. With so many professionals capturing media of the same events, their ability to collaborate with one another was critical and certainly did not disappoint. Kaitlyn, Ben, Lindsay, and Carl approached each other a sense of professionalism, stepping aside to collaborate on how they would capture big moments rather than tripping over each other and missing the moment altogether. There was no doubt that they faced a tricky task, but they approached it with such ease as to shelter my husband and me from any stress or even the challenges of performing the work they did.

PRESENCE: Kaitlyn, Lindsay, Ben, and Carl were also a joy to be around. I had been somewhat nervous about being able to relax in the presence of so many cameras and yet I forgot that they were there within about 5 minutes. They set up beautiful shots that made for incredible media from our wedding day while simultaneously giving my husband and me the opportunity to have a sweet, quiet, and totally natural moment on our own.

EASE OF BOOKING & COMMUNICATIONS: Booking services through Colorado Wedding Productions was remarkably easy. Carl was very quick to respond to emails and to seek out further information when he was unsure regarding the answer to a question, as is the case when COVID presents so many last-minute changes. When my family was unable to attend our wedding, Carl went above and beyond in educating himself to prepare a livestream of the ceremony. Colorado Wedding Productions had not previously offered this service, yet when I inquired about it, they were quick to find a way to make it work.

WORK PRODUCT: wow... I am not sure where to even start on this one. I guess the best place to start is to say THANK YOU KAITLYN, BEN, LINDSAY, AND CARL! Having good media of our wedding day was extremely important. However, what was produced goes so far beyond what I could have expected or even fathomed. The images and video are simply incredible - truly works of art. I cherish them so deeply in a way that I know will not fade. I could not be more grateful or more impressed.

I would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions for your wedding photography and videography needs. I couldn't be happier that I did.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Caren

Caren Murphy · Married on 07/10/2020

Simply the Best!!

For our daughter’s wedding, we worked with Carl, and our experience was nothing short of PERFECT! I am in the hospitality industry and to be even more specific I am a Director of Catering and Event at large scale hotel properties. I have literally seen everything! Carl was amazing he consulted with my daughter and her fiancé several times prior to the event. He was exceptionally professional, reaching out as time got closer to nail down details, super attentive, quick to respond text/calls, and overall making sure that the atmosphere of our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more. My daughter and son-in-law handpicked several songs, and then we asked Carl to use his judgment on the order. Carl is very detail oriented, as to ensure that everything goes exactly as requested. At the end of our beautiful day, I was getting compliments on the music and the environment provided by Carl. Even when they returned from their honeymoon people who attended still were telling her what an awesome time they had. Colorado Productions is the ONLY music service that I would recommend to anyone if you are looking for an absolutely flawless event!

We also use Colorado Productions for our daughter’s wedding photography, and it was absolutely perfect. We were able to pick from several photographers in the area. The one we picked, Lindsey, she was amazing! She called before the wedding to get a feel for the types of pictures my daughter wanted for the special day. She even showed up early and got right to work photographing everything! They have made picking a wedding photographer an easy and pain free process!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie Peterson · Married on 05/30/2020

Book these guys!

I highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions. Carl was very responsive to e-mail and worked with my husband and I all through COVID. We were forced to change our plans TWICE. He was always patient, kind, and flexible. Evan DJed our wedding. He was super great, played all the right music, kept the day running smooth, and even helped set-up/tear-down decorations. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Book these guys!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Dana Morse · Married on 02/21/2020

Amazing Work!

We worked with Lindsay as our videographer for our wedding day and we can’t say enough good things about her!! She did a fabulous job with our video and captured all of the special moments perfectly. We can’t thank her enough for the work she put into our video! We highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and we highly recommend Lindsay!

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Patrick

Patrick Siller · Married on 02/10/2020

Couldn't have asked for better DJ services

CWP are amazing. The whole team is professional, friendly, and flexible. We used them for their DJ services and we got surprise live streaming of our ceremony! Our guests who could not make it raved about the live stream. Then, the guests got to re-watch the ceremony from the CWP facebook. It was incredibly special to share it live. We had our wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park and Damian adapted to these weird times with equipment outside, music at our ceremony site, and inside for dinner and it was all excellent.
    They know how to adapt playlists for the mood and from what guidelines we provided for them. We had meetings with the team and they were incredibly attentive with questions and details. The day of, they were available but independent since they had planned everything we needed in advance. They kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night! It was an awesome experience and we would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Lauren · Married on 01/18/2020

Great Photos and Video - THE BEST TEAM

We worked with Ben and Lindsay for our photography and Hugo and Curtis for our videography. Definitely received quality photos and videos from our big day. Having two photographers and two videographers helped capture all the moments. Hugo did an absolutely AMAZING job with our wedding video. We couldn't be happier with the outcome of working with this team. Thank you!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly A. Hudson · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding DJ/Master of Ceremonies for your CO wedding - DJ Ben

We chose Colorado Wedding Productions for our DJ needs for my daughter’s wedding that just occurred in early November. They were easy to work with, had good references, and very accommodating. We needed a master of ceremonies and music for both the ceremony and the reception. Initially, we worked with Shaun to cover requirements, DJ selection/fit, and contract. Then worked with DJ Ben and he couldn’t have been any better! Ben worked well with the officiant, photographer, caterer, on-site venue coordinator, and most importantly -us. He called prior to the event to review the entire event timeline and the forms that we submitted – containing ceremony music, order of songs and ceremony timetable, reception songs and music, toast, first dance, father/daughter dance, and music requests. On event day, he arrived early, constructed a remote setup for the outside ceremony and a primary setup for the outside reception and dancing. Everything was orchestrated perfectly and went without a hitch. Couldn’t be happier and we highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and DJ Ben for your event needs.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Fogleman · Married on 10/22/2019

It was terrific

We loved working with this company. Carl was our main point of contact from the start and he was terrific. He got a hold of everything we Needed and made sure we didn’t have to worry about one thing. He did a great job interpreting what our guests wanted and what should follow after each song. He took a custom song created for us for the ceremony and incorporated it seamlessly. Somebody mentioned “Usher” and within than a minute Usher music began. It was an amazing experience. We couldn’t have been any happier with the service Carl provided for us.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick Esser · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent wedding DJ

DJ Wade did a fantastic job at our wedding. The music was just what we were hoping for an he helped us stay on track and always checked in with us to make sure things were going according to plan. We would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and DJ Wade.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Gilland · Married on 09/06/2019

Carl was awesome!

Carl was awesome! We had seen him DJ for our friends' wedding and loved his work! He was really proactive, personable, and really adept at understanding our tastes and curating a perfect playlist. Also very skilled in keeping the orders of events going, and introducing and transitioning between speeches, dance, etc. A real emcee!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Jordann Zbylski · Married on 08/31/2019

Exceptional!

DJ Carl Kuck is wonderful at his job and a super nice, down-to-earth person as well! He exceeded our high expectations as our wedding DJ and really helped make the planning process efficient and comfortable. His communication was the perfect amount-enough for us all to be clear of the plan for the event without too much back-and-forth. I surprised myself by having a lot of very specific song and music genres picked out, and Carl was so great about it and did his best to accommodate all of my requests. He is great at reading a room of people and knowing the right times to speak and host as the MC, and as the DJ what the dance floor needs, whether it be a classic party song or a slow dance. He was extremely professional, early to the event, helpful to guests, and very personable, not corny or awkward at all. He seemed to enjoy helping people have fun, and we are so grateful to him for his exceptional service. Hire him for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Allie · Married on 08/25/2019

Great job Carl!

Carl was an awesome DJ. Completely professional and had everyone dancing during the reception. He nailed every song during the ceremony and was in constant communication prior to the wedding. Would recommend him for any event including a wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Micah Mador · Married on 08/11/2019

DJ Carl & CO Wedding Production

We worked with DJ Carl and CO Wedding Productions for our Boulder wedding and couldn't have been happier from our first meeting to the final song. Carl was super thoughtful and thorough but had a laid back vibe that was appreciated and exactly what we wanted. Carl helped with our ceremony up at sunrise amphitheater and it was flawless and zero stress on our end. We also got two photographers through CO wedding production and they were both fantastic and easy to work with (full disclaimer, we haven't seen the pictures but I'm sure they will be stunning). Anyways, highly recommend Carl and crew.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Kate Perri · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience!

Carl did a fantastic job of DJing for our wedding. Leading up to the event, he was easy to work with and very responsive. On wedding day, he made sure that everything went off exactly how we envisioned. Our ceremony/cocktail hour/reception took place in three different locations, and Carl was able to move seamlessly between them.

It was important to us that our guests were up and dancing most of the night, and with Carl as our DJ, that’s exactly what happened. He knew what to play and when, and he had people of all generations on the dance floor all night. Carl seemed like he was having a great time himself and that set the mood for the rest of the guests. After the wedding, we’ve had many guests tell us how fantastic the music and dancing were.

We highly recommend Carl and Colorado Wedding Productions for your future event.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Chad Miltenberger · Married on 08/03/2019

Carl Rocked and was so friendly too!

We chose Carl as our wedding DJ and are so glad that we did! Months before the wedding, he met with us to make sure we were a good match - His energy and excitement about his job is infectious, and that sealed the deal. On the wedding day, he was punctual – arriving even earlier than he said he would, and professional. He did a great job with the ceremony music as well as emceeing throughout the evening. People from 3 to 90 were dancing and we danced until the venue had to close. (Past actually!) Several family members have since told us how much they liked the DJ and how great the DJ was. We highly recommend Carl and Colorado Wedding Productions! Our wedding was so fun, unique, and special and Carl was a major part of that!
    Dina and Chad – Married August 3, 2019

Sent on 08/25/2019

Courtney Showers · Married on 07/20/2019

Colorado Wedding Productions is AMAZING!!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Colorado Wedding Productions!!! We hired them to DJ at our wedding at Piney River Ranch and specifically worked with Carl. Carl exceeded our expectations in every way possible!! He was really easy to work with leading up to our big day - very responsive, knowledgeable, and organized. On our wedding day, he did an awesome job! I wouldn’t have changed a single thing. He even went above and beyond to help my mom set up the sound for a slideshow she created. Throughout the night, many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was! Fantastic experience!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019