Colorado Wedding Productions Reviews

172 Reviews for Colorado Wedding Productions

• Mark

Mark F. · Married on 07/25/2021

Professional, Responsive, Pleasant, and Thorough

I cannot say enough positive things about Colorado Wedding Productions and, specifically, my DJ Michael. They had to put up with us changing moving our date out a year and were so accommodating. When the day was getting closer, they were thorough and helpful with their planning and made sure nothing was missed. When the day arrived, Michael was so personable and fun to work with. He double checked on the little things like "What order are you walking into the reception" (which I filled out incorrectly) and he corrected it and made the moment fun and wonderful. He made sure to let us know that if we needed anything all night, please let him know. When it rained and our ceremony was delayed, he offered up his tent to shield people from the rain and was so positive throughout despite the hiccup. The music was also awesome. Our friends all love to dance like idiots, and Michael was very good at reading the room and choosing the correct song depending on the mood. When dinner was initially over, people weren't really interested in dancing and he played more low key, relaxing music that you could dance to but as the dance floor got more active, he picked the energy up and played music we could embarrass ourselves to. I have to imagine the ultimate compliment for a DJ is when someone splits their pants but keeps on dancing because they're having so much fun, and that happened at one point. I just cannot say enough good things about DJ Michael and Colorado Wedding Productions. They have been so helpful, cheerful and professional throughout the entire process and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/28/2021
  • John

John R. · Married on 07/09/2021

Best dj ever!

I highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions! From the very beginning of the wedding planning process, Carl was incredibly helpful, timely and always available. Everything was absolutely seamless from the start to the end and made the planning process way easier than we ever anticipated. Additionally, I cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Ben. He made himself very available before the wedding date to discuss all the details. His performance on the wedding day was absolutely perfect. He nailed it with every song on the dance floor and absolutely crushed it with the last song. I would recommend him to every single friend and family member because he is exceptional!

Sent on 07/30/2021
  • Ben

Ben E. · Married on 06/20/2021

Perfect Wedding

Colorado Wedding Productions is truly the best. They worked with us when and unexpected COVID diagnosis forced us to cancel everything literately last second last December. They helped us reschedule everyone for a another date that was also special to us.

The ceremony was beyond beautiful. Judith's words were truly inspiring and the location made a perfect backdrop for Ben's photos.

Carl and his crew went above and beyond to make us (and our two dogs) feel comfortable and enjoy the special day. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an intimate ceremony.

Sent on 07/11/2021

Tara · Married on 06/19/2021

Professional

Would highly recommend!
    Brett was professional & played all the songs requests!

Sent on 06/23/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor G. · Married on 06/16/2021

Best Decision for My Wedding

Colorado Wedding Productions was THE BEST choice I made for my wedding, aside from my groom!

DJ/MC - Michael made sure the environment was perfect for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He chatted with us and helped get a feel for who we are and what we wanted, then he brought it to life! He announced all of our events and made sure the guests were ready to keep the day moving. He was friendly, and truly an expert, passionate about what he does.

Photographer - Ben captured our day in ways we didn't even see it. When we went through the photos (delivered in just over 2 weeks!), we really felt like we were reliving our day. He made sure to ask questions about what we wanted too, and gave great guidance and advice for the perfect shots! I couldn't be happier with how my wedding day will live in my memory, thanks to these photos.

Basically, any bride to be, hire them. For anything you need, they really have your back when you need it most!

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Nick

Nick P. · Married on 06/11/2021

Great DJ! Highly recommend!

We got married in June and Carl was our DJ! He was amazing. My wife and I had a great time and he was able to guide the wedding in the right direction at all times. We loved having him be a part of our special day!!!

Sent on 08/01/2021

Mary D. · Married on 06/07/2021

The best vendor we hired

I actually don't know how to put into words how much the video Lindsay put together means to my husband, my family, my friends, and myself. We had to change our wedding 3 times because of COVID, and finally decided to elope in the mountains in Colorado for our wedding. Lindsay made herself available on very short notice and did an incredible job. Her professionalism, her kindness, her incredible vision, her dedication to giving you a product she is proud of and spends time on - it has blown me away. Out of all of the vendors we have chosen, she is by far the best. She captured every moment and although she was the only videographer we felt like we had every angle and every moment captured. I've never seen anyone else's wedding video look like ours, it was so unique and artistic and I felt like she captured our love perfectly. It is extra special to us because it has given us the ability to share it with friends and family that couldn't become because of COVID. Truly the best choice we made, you cannot go wrong with Lindsay.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Caley

Caley B. · Married on 05/29/2021

10/10 Would Recommend

Carl was absolutely fantastic! 10/10 would recommend.
    Carl and Colorado Wedding Productions came recommended through our wedding venue and I am so happy we went with him. I filled out the questionnaire on their website and within 30 minutes Carl called me and was so obviously enthusiastic about being our DJ I was sold right away. His enthusiasm wasn't a front either... he remained enthusiastic throughout all our conversations leading up to our wedding and on our wedding night he was genuinely excited to be there, extremely attentive, kind, happy, and fun. He played songs that kept people dancing, was great at organizing the wedding party and making sure everyone knew what to do and where to be for the 'grand entrance' and he honestly felt like another friend at our wedding who just happened to also be a great DJ. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Peter F. · Married on 05/07/2021

Best Company for a DJ in the Country!

We had an excellent experience with Carl as our DJ! We were on the fence if we really wanted a DJ, and my wife and I are so glad we chose to to with Colorado Wedding Productions. Meeting with Carl to discuss options and style was always a pleasure leading up to the wedding. He was very professional and had a great understanding of what we were trying to offer for our reception. Throughout the entire reception, Carl kept checking in with us and our families to make sure the volume was appropriate, the music selections were enjoyable, what the current vibe of the reception was, and if there was anything else we needed. I've been to many weddings (at least 20 in the past 5 years), and Carl was without question the best DJ. He didn't "try too hard" to create a party atmosphere. He had a great feeling for the room and delivered a great evening. Wedding DJ is a challenging job and Colorado Wedding Productions and Carl proved to be top of their industry!

Sent on 06/11/2021

Amanda · Married on 04/03/2021

The World’s Greatest Media Team

I cannot say enough lovely things about Carl, Lindsay, Ben, Dane & Michael. These guys are genuinely kind, down-to-earth people who made our wedding day SO much fun. They were such a joy to be around, and we now have a zillion beautiful photos, a gorgeous video, and memories of dancing to all our favorite music. They are professional, warm, adventurous and flexible. They captured so many unforgettable moments, and even decided last-minute that they could whisk us away into RMNP for some quick bride and groom portraits that turned out to be stunning. These guys are awesome. It was so nice to be able to book a photographer, videographer, and a DJ under one umbrella. If you need a media team that is organized, prompt, professional, and just plain friendly, look no further!!

Sent on 07/09/2021
  • Leslee

Leslee R. · Married on 03/12/2021

Cwp is the best!

Hi! My husband and I, went with CWP and Samuel was our videographer and to say that we were thrilled is an understatement! He was so flexible and able to move around the date due to a snowstorm!! Not only that but he was so great to work with and made the entire process so fun and exciting! I would strongly recommend him and the entire team!! You and your loved ones won't regret it!!! Cristian & Leslee

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Mary

Mary P. · Married on 01/05/2021

Best Day ever at the Vail Racquet Club

Carl and Thomas (in training) were 100% the absolute best you could ask for in a DJ! Carl made everything extremely personal for us! From the personal phone calls to get to know us, before even hiring him, to honoring my request to kick everyone out at the end of the night to have a "last dance". On the day of the wedding I didn't have to tell him to do anything!!!! He came and set up 2 hours before we needed him and everything went smoothly! He even provided wireless equipment for our ceremony in the wild! Thank you Carl and Thomas!!! You were are exactly what everyone needs on their BIG DAY!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Elaine · Married on 10/07/2020

Great Service and Experience!

We were beyond thrilled with the DJ services that Carl provided for our recent wedding and reception. He was very communicative, organized, and flexible with all of the changes we had to make due to the pandemic. He was also wonderful at "reading the crowd" and creating the best environment for us and our guests throughout the different stages of the night. We can't recommend Colorado Wedding Productions enough!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Erin C. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great job!

Even before the day, they were very flexible with us having to change dates because of covid, which was not the case for every vendor. Evan did such a wonderful job with the music, the guests, and the timing of the speeches. He went above and beyond helping restore the power after the caterer blew out the electricity and nobody from the venue was there to help. We highly recommend Evan!

Sent on 07/08/2021

Kellan J. · Married on 10/01/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Hugo with Colorado Wedding Productions did an amazing job with our wedding video! We are so excited to have such a great video highlighting our wedding day that we can look back on for years and share with family and friends, especially during Covid times. The video was so well put together it made both of us tear up as well as many family members! Highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions if you’re going to do a video of your wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Morgan G. · Married on 09/24/2020

Above and Beyond

CWP went above and beyond for our wedding!! We had an absolute rocky start to our wedding week with our Airbnb canceling without notice and CWP helped us and all my guest an even better place to stay! Everything they did was absolutely amazing from Shaun showing us different mountain locations, to Kerrie Ann’s beautiful personality helping lighten the stress the day of and of course Lindsay capturing such amazing pictures! I would use you guys all over again!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Kelly M. · Married on 09/19/2020

5 Stars for Colorado Wedding Production

EVERYONE should use Colorado Wedding Products. They are the best from the top down. We had our initial phone interview with Carl and his energy was amazing. Saw our vision for the wedding and got excited with us. As soon as we got off the phone we knew they were the company we wanted.
    Shaun DJed our wedding and he was also AMAZING. He sat down with us the week before the wedding and worked with EVERYTHING we wanted. We threw some curve balls and he worked with them.
    All of our guests were on the dance floor and loving all the music. Shaun was a great MC as well. Everything went off seamlessly and no one could even tell when things had been changed.
    Colorado Wedding Product is worth every penny and more.
    Thank you all for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Anastasia · Married on 09/19/2020

Great DJ for our wedding!

CWP was great to work with! We first initially met with Carl, and we thought he and CWP would be great for our wedding! For us, music was really important, and CWP delivered. Ben was our DJ, and he was fully responsive on our music choices. We had people on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Lee M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Incredible Experience!

Shaun did an outstanding job at my wedding and kept everyone dancing the entire night. He was so nice and I really appreciated his thorough communication throughout the process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Hailee

Hailee G. · Married on 08/15/2020

Extremely professional and fun to work with

We could not be happier with our decision to hire Carl with Colorado Wedding Productions to be our DJ! I had spoken with a few DJs before finding Carl, and when I met with him last year I knew he was going to be the perfect fit for our special day. We went through our preferences and a timeline the week before our wedding, and he put us at ease for providing us a smooth day. He handled our ceremony music/sound and it went FLAWLESSLY. He helped wrangle our wedding party so we could do our grand entrance, and was always checking with myself/my photographer/my day of coordinator to make sure everyone was ready for speeches/cake cutting/every transition of the evening. We were lucky enough to have Rama with as well, as Carl was training him to be a DJ with Colorado Wedding Productions. I gave a list of songs I wanted played and a general vibe, and they NAILED IT. I had some surprises for family members, and Carl was finding those guests before the songs came on to be sure that they were close by. He even checked with me before playing a rather explicit song that was requested by many of our guests - I was totally fine with it, but love the fact that he wanted to make sure before they played the song. Rama was handling the music most of the night and it was perfect, and I do seem to recall a guest or two that were definitely not sober hanging out by the DJ booth with Rama and he was wonderful with them! Both Carl and Rama were extremely professional yet fun the entire night. I received so many compliments from our guests as well. My expectations were exceeded, I am so happy we went with Colorado Wedding Productions for our DJ!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Stephanie

Adelaide · Married on 07/31/2020

A Vendor Worth Trusting With Your Memories

The photography and videography teams from Colorado Wedding Productions deserve some very special praise for their level of professionalism, their positive presence, the ease of booking and quality of communications, and for the remarkable work product (each outlined below).

PROFESSIONALISM: I could not be more impressed with the professionalism of the photography and videography teams from Colorado Wedding Productions. We had quite the team present for our big day - Kaitlyn for photography, Ben and Lindsay for videography, and Carl helping to livestream the ceremony for our families. With so many professionals capturing media of the same events, their ability to collaborate with one another was critical and certainly did not disappoint. Kaitlyn, Ben, Lindsay, and Carl approached each other a sense of professionalism, stepping aside to collaborate on how they would capture big moments rather than tripping over each other and missing the moment altogether. There was no doubt that they faced a tricky task, but they approached it with such ease as to shelter my husband and me from any stress or even the challenges of performing the work they did.

PRESENCE: Kaitlyn, Lindsay, Ben, and Carl were also a joy to be around. I had been somewhat nervous about being able to relax in the presence of so many cameras and yet I forgot that they were there within about 5 minutes. They set up beautiful shots that made for incredible media from our wedding day while simultaneously giving my husband and me the opportunity to have a sweet, quiet, and totally natural moment on our own.

EASE OF BOOKING & COMMUNICATIONS: Booking services through Colorado Wedding Productions was remarkably easy. Carl was very quick to respond to emails and to seek out further information when he was unsure regarding the answer to a question, as is the case when COVID presents so many last-minute changes. When my family was unable to attend our wedding, Carl went above and beyond in educating himself to prepare a livestream of the ceremony. Colorado Wedding Productions had not previously offered this service, yet when I inquired about it, they were quick to find a way to make it work.

WORK PRODUCT: wow... I am not sure where to even start on this one. I guess the best place to start is to say THANK YOU KAITLYN, BEN, LINDSAY, AND CARL! Having good media of our wedding day was extremely important. However, what was produced goes so far beyond what I could have expected or even fathomed. The images and video are simply incredible - truly works of art. I cherish them so deeply in a way that I know will not fade. I could not be more grateful or more impressed.

I would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions for your wedding photography and videography needs. I couldn't be happier that I did.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Caren

Caren M. · Married on 07/10/2020

Simply the Best!!

For our daughter’s wedding, we worked with Carl, and our experience was nothing short of PERFECT! I am in the hospitality industry and to be even more specific I am a Director of Catering and Event at large scale hotel properties. I have literally seen everything! Carl was amazing he consulted with my daughter and her fiancé several times prior to the event. He was exceptionally professional, reaching out as time got closer to nail down details, super attentive, quick to respond text/calls, and overall making sure that the atmosphere of our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more. My daughter and son-in-law handpicked several songs, and then we asked Carl to use his judgment on the order. Carl is very detail oriented, as to ensure that everything goes exactly as requested. At the end of our beautiful day, I was getting compliments on the music and the environment provided by Carl. Even when they returned from their honeymoon people who attended still were telling her what an awesome time they had. Colorado Productions is the ONLY music service that I would recommend to anyone if you are looking for an absolutely flawless event!

We also use Colorado Productions for our daughter’s wedding photography, and it was absolutely perfect. We were able to pick from several photographers in the area. The one we picked, Lindsey, she was amazing! She called before the wedding to get a feel for the types of pictures my daughter wanted for the special day. She even showed up early and got right to work photographing everything! They have made picking a wedding photographer an easy and pain free process!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie P. · Married on 05/30/2020

Book these guys!

I highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions. Carl was very responsive to e-mail and worked with my husband and I all through COVID. We were forced to change our plans TWICE. He was always patient, kind, and flexible. Evan DJed our wedding. He was super great, played all the right music, kept the day running smooth, and even helped set-up/tear-down decorations. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Book these guys!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Kylee A. · Married on 05/01/2020

Hire CWP & Carl!!

I wish we could give more stars!! We had Carl DJ our wedding on May 1, 2021 and it was incredible! Carl and his team were wonderful and so communicative and flexible with us. We had originally planned to have a very large outdoor wedding, but COVID had other plans. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Carl was always available via email and found excellent solutions for us. Our day was the best and a lot of it had to do with the professionalism, vibes and good times that Carl provided. I would recommend CWP & Carl to anyone!! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Dana M. · Married on 02/21/2020

Amazing Work!

We worked with Lindsay as our videographer for our wedding day and we can’t say enough good things about her!! She did a fabulous job with our video and captured all of the special moments perfectly. We can’t thank her enough for the work she put into our video! We highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and we highly recommend Lindsay!

Sent on 05/03/2020