Colorado Wedding Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 05/23/2022

Best day ever, and money well spent!

My wife and I just celebrated our wedding (May 2022), and went to Colorado Wedding Productions for DJ/MC and lighting. We originally booked Carl at our venue coordinator's recommendation, but some shuffle in the company happened where he took a higher role. We still worked with him, but for DJing, he found us an equally awesome DJ, Ryan. Everything regarding scheduling and planning was handled in a very professional manner, and all concerns/questions we had were addressed promptly and helped us feel at ease during the stress of wedding planning. For the ceremony and reception itself, Ryan did an amazing job of MCing the night, using music we wanted to include, and adding in music that fit the tone we wanted and mixed well with songs we (and guests!) requested. His style and mix kept everyone on the dance floor, and we're still getting comments and messages from guests saying how awesome the music was, and that our wedding was the most fun reception they'd ever attended. Ryan played music everyone wanted to hear, and kept the party going until the guests were too tired to move! We had an absolute blast, a truly unforgettable night! Thank you guys SO much!
    Tabitha B. Married on 04/30/2022

Wedding in Golden CO

We had DJ Brett at our wedding and he was great! He made sure to play all of our requested songs and even came over to us and offered for our nieces and nephews to go up and scratch on the turntables with him :) Highly recommend this company and especially Brett!
  • Evan
    Evan K. Married on 10/03/2021

Evan B. is the best, book with CWP and you won't be disappointed!

We could not have better things to say about Evan B. and CWP! We originally reached out to Carl via a recommendation, but ended up booking Evan B. for our wedding ceremony and reception. The process was so smooth and we made several playlists for Evan B. to use throughout the day. Evan's mixing was amazing and our guests enjoyed his energy so much! He even checked in with me a few times on some specific song requests we had planned for the night, and when we invited him to the dance floor for the last song of the night, he jumped right in like he was part of our friends and family! I would recommend Evan and Carl from CWP for anyone planning a wedding!
    Joan D. Married on 09/18/2021

Colorado Wedding Productions was superb!

Colorado Wedding Productions was superb! From the initial contact with Carl, to Ryan on our wedding day, communication was clear and complete. Their attention to detail was second to none and Ryan performed flawlessly throughout our event. I had a lot of specific song requests and Ryan fulfilled all! The dance party brought all the young ones on the floor as well as my 80 year old mom. Carl and Ryan were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them for any event without hesitation.
  • Robyn
    Robyn C. Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing Photographer!

Valeria and CWP were amazing to work with. Valeria was very communicative and open. We loved her bubbly personality and her creativity. She took the most amazing and creative photos of our wedding day that we will cherish forever. She was willing to do whatever we asked and has so many great ideas. Thank you for all of your help and for giving us a true gift with all these photos.
  • Aaron
    Aaron M. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely Flawless

Imagine the perfect DJ, music, announcements, and dance floor at your wedding... that is what you get with Colorado Wedding Productions. I literally cannot find a single negative thing to say about Carl & this team. Carl handled our big day, and we may be biased, but it was easily the best music/dance floor we have ever experienced. His positive attitude is infectious, he listens & suggests improvements without pushing his own agenda, and he EXECUTES. The day was flawless. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!
  • Jenna
    Jenna G. Married on 09/03/2021

Memories that will last a lifetime!

I would give Carl a million stars if I could! Carl with Colorado Wedding Productions is truly one of a kind and made our day absolutely unforgettable. From the first time we met with Carl, we knew we picked the BEST DJ there was! Carl made it so easy and fun to plan out our day and gave incredible suggestions when we could not make a decision! Carl had our day running smoothly from start to finish. He brought energy and positivity to every single person at our wedding and he kept the dance floor hopping all night long! He felt like a friend at our wedding and we will cherish the memories he created with his skills forever!
    Emily L. Married on 09/01/2021

Phenomenal experience

We chose to use Colorado Wedding Productions for their adventure wedding option. We could not recommend them enough! We went on a mini hike and were married on a cliff overlooking the Rocky Mountains. It was an incredibly beautiful, intimate and awesome way to elope! Carl was our coordinator and made the entire process go extremely smooth, even with us planning from out of state. He handled all the details and was always great at communicating. Ben was our videographer and Lindsay was our photographer. We are blown away by the quality of the video and photos we received back. Katie did an amazing job with hair and makeup and Lisa was great at coordinating an officiant. I highly recommend exploring their options for adventure weddings. If you want a phenomenal team of people that will make your day fun and stress free look no further.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 08/26/2021

Let me give more stars!!!

My husband and I hired Colorado Wedding Productions to be our music vendors and specifically wanted Carl to be our person. After initially speaking with him, we knew he was the perfect fit for our day. Carl was so professional, yet had this amazing ability to completely put my husband and I totally at ease during the planning AND the actual wedding day.

I highly recommend him and the company for your day! I vetted several different music services, both DJ’s and live music options, and we were unbelievably happy with what we ultimately chose. Carl helps plan, makes solid recommendations when asked for help, keeps the day and night flowing according to timeline, and most importantly: keeps the day about the newlywed couple. Seriously, he was so great about checking in on us and keeping us informed of what was going on that several groomsmen thought we hired a personal friend.

Everything we discussed during planning was included and cued on point the entire day. Carl’s service was seamless, high energy and thorough. Hire Colorado Wedding Productions. Have the best day of your life and let them help make your dream day come true. Thank you, Carl!
    Danielle A. Married on 08/24/2021

Fantastic!

Colorado Wedding Productions did a fantastic job for our wedding! We worked with Carl and he was amazing throughout the entire process. He was incredibly thorough during the planning process and was there to help us stay on track and keep the dancing going throughout our reception. Highly recommend!
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 08/14/2021

Professional and caring DJ for our wedding!

Bret was our DJ and on the day of the wedding he showed on time with all his gear. He was great to work with prior of explaining our needs and wants. Throughout the night he played great music and checked in with us for the next event. Again very professional and caring DJ that helped make our wedding a memorable event for everyone.
    Michelle S. Married on 08/14/2021

Carl from CWP made our wedding day PERFECT!

Colorado Wedding Productions is everything you could hope for on your big day. We saw so many good reviews about them that we decided to set up an appointment to meet with a DJ and discuss what everything would look like. Everything is very detailed with different forms to complete so they know exactly what songs and events you want to happen. They were responsive to emails, very accommodating when we needed to postpone our wedding for a year due to Covid, and they never caused any stress before or during the wedding. This company is great!

We were SO very fortunate to have Carl as our DJ. We Facetimed with him when we were trying to book a DJ and knew right after our meeting that he is exactly what we wanted. He made all of our phone calls easy and stress free and listened to everything we wanted. Our wedding moved seamlessly and a large part of that is because of Carl and all of his hard work. He went above and beyond – making sure my groom had everything he needed (not even related to music), he took care of our parents and made sure they were ready for speeches and had everything they needed throughout the night, and he even reminded my bridesmaids to fix my skirt up at the altar…AMAZING. The music… oh my gosh the music. He kept the dance floor completely packed the entire night which was a priority for us since its our favorite part of weddings. When guests call us to talk about the wedding, every single person has mentioned how great the song selection was, how much fun they had dancing all night, and how nice our DJ was to everyone. We even had one guest who had to leave by 9PM end up staying until the end of the night because there was never “a song where he could leave.” I cannot recommend Carl enough – he made our wedding day so memorable!
    Matt R. Married on 08/05/2021

Amazing video that Truly captured the magic of the day

We worked with Chris for your elopement wedding to Colorado. He’s was extremely nice, and professional. His videos were absolutely amazing. My wife and I have already watched our cinematic multiple times. As well as our families all love and requested to get the video. I truly can not say enough good things about our experience with Chris!
  • Dan
    Dan V. Married on 08/03/2021

Amazing people!

We had Jason and Val as our photographers and they were both amazing. They took every shot we asked for and more. The pictures came out perfect and we really feel like they captured the emotions of our day. We had Carl as our DJ and MC, and he was fantastic at both. He kept the night moving smoothly and everyone loved the music he played. Carl was also very communicative before, during, and after the wedding, ensuring that the day would fit our needs. He even live-streamed the ceremony for people that couldn't make it. By the end of the night, we felt like we had known Carl, Jason, and Val forever. I highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions!
  • Mark
    Mark F. Married on 07/25/2021

Professional, Responsive, Pleasant, and Thorough

I cannot say enough positive things about Colorado Wedding Productions and, specifically, my DJ Michael. They had to put up with us changing moving our date out a year and were so accommodating. When the day was getting closer, they were thorough and helpful with their planning and made sure nothing was missed. When the day arrived, Michael was so personable and fun to work with. He double checked on the little things like "What order are you walking into the reception" (which I filled out incorrectly) and he corrected it and made the moment fun and wonderful. He made sure to let us know that if we needed anything all night, please let him know. When it rained and our ceremony was delayed, he offered up his tent to shield people from the rain and was so positive throughout despite the hiccup. The music was also awesome. Our friends all love to dance like idiots, and Michael was very good at reading the room and choosing the correct song depending on the mood. When dinner was initially over, people weren't really interested in dancing and he played more low key, relaxing music that you could dance to but as the dance floor got more active, he picked the energy up and played music we could embarrass ourselves to. I have to imagine the ultimate compliment for a DJ is when someone splits their pants but keeps on dancing because they're having so much fun, and that happened at one point. I just cannot say enough good things about DJ Michael and Colorado Wedding Productions. They have been so helpful, cheerful and professional throughout the entire process and I cannot recommend them highly enough!
  • Laura
    Laura T. Married on 07/10/2021

Carl & Colorado Wedding Productions were amazing!

We used Carl for our wedding on 7/10/21. We are both HUGE music heads and had been creating our playlist for the wedding since before we were even engaged!! So we had some pretty high expectations on the music and dancing. Carl was just amazing and a blast!! He played exactly what we wanted and never waivered(even when family members were asking him to play different music LOL). He always was just SUCH a positive energy and was so nice and went above and beyond. He offered help in so many other areas that had nothing to do with DJ'ing and just gave his all to make sure we were happy! I literally never left my dance floor one single time - I had people bring drinks to me! lol. Thank you so much Carl and Colorado Wedding Productions you were truly amazing!
  • John
    John R. Married on 07/09/2021

Best dj ever!

I highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions! From the very beginning of the wedding planning process, Carl was incredibly helpful, timely and always available. Everything was absolutely seamless from the start to the end and made the planning process way easier than we ever anticipated. Additionally, I cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Ben. He made himself very available before the wedding date to discuss all the details. His performance on the wedding day was absolutely perfect. He nailed it with every song on the dance floor and absolutely crushed it with the last song. I would recommend him to every single friend and family member because he is exceptional!
  • Ben
    Ben E. Married on 06/20/2021

Perfect Wedding

Colorado Wedding Productions is truly the best. They worked with us when and unexpected COVID diagnosis forced us to cancel everything literately last second last December. They helped us reschedule everyone for a another date that was also special to us.

The ceremony was beyond beautiful. Judith's words were truly inspiring and the location made a perfect backdrop for Ben's photos.

Carl and his crew went above and beyond to make us (and our two dogs) feel comfortable and enjoy the special day. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an intimate ceremony.

Tara Married on 06/19/2021

Professional

Would highly recommend!
    Brett was professional & played all the songs requests!
  • Taylor
    Taylor G. Married on 06/16/2021

Best Decision for My Wedding

Colorado Wedding Productions was THE BEST choice I made for my wedding, aside from my groom!

DJ/MC - Michael made sure the environment was perfect for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He chatted with us and helped get a feel for who we are and what we wanted, then he brought it to life! He announced all of our events and made sure the guests were ready to keep the day moving. He was friendly, and truly an expert, passionate about what he does.

Photographer - Ben captured our day in ways we didn't even see it. When we went through the photos (delivered in just over 2 weeks!), we really felt like we were reliving our day. He made sure to ask questions about what we wanted too, and gave great guidance and advice for the perfect shots! I couldn't be happier with how my wedding day will live in my memory, thanks to these photos.

Basically, any bride to be, hire them. For anything you need, they really have your back when you need it most!
  • Nick
    Nick P. Married on 06/11/2021

Great DJ! Highly recommend!

We got married in June and Carl was our DJ! He was amazing. My wife and I had a great time and he was able to guide the wedding in the right direction at all times. We loved having him be a part of our special day!!!
    Mary D. Married on 06/07/2021

The best vendor we hired

I actually don't know how to put into words how much the video Lindsay put together means to my husband, my family, my friends, and myself. We had to change our wedding 3 times because of COVID, and finally decided to elope in the mountains in Colorado for our wedding. Lindsay made herself available on very short notice and did an incredible job. Her professionalism, her kindness, her incredible vision, her dedication to giving you a product she is proud of and spends time on - it has blown me away. Out of all of the vendors we have chosen, she is by far the best. She captured every moment and although she was the only videographer we felt like we had every angle and every moment captured. I've never seen anyone else's wedding video look like ours, it was so unique and artistic and I felt like she captured our love perfectly. It is extra special to us because it has given us the ability to share it with friends and family that couldn't become because of COVID. Truly the best choice we made, you cannot go wrong with Lindsay.
    Colleen M. Married on 05/30/2021

Great choice for livestreaming!

We chose Colorado Wedding Productions to livestream our wedding ceremony for guests who couldn't be there in person. Carl was always responsive and easy to work with. Sam, our videographer, did an amazing job making sure everything was ready to go for the ceremony. Our family was able to watch from home in real time, and Sam produced a beautiful edit of the ceremony which was ready a couple weeks after the wedding. Highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and Sam for your video needs!
  • JoLynn
    Jolynn R. Married on 05/30/2021

Dream Team

We hired CWP for our DJ, Photography and videography needs. They offered us a great package rate and when we had to adjust our wedding date because of COVID, it was absolutely seamless. Carl has a great way of managing the room so all age groups are having a blast. He kept our reception a party! Lindsay did an incredible job with our pictures and Ben made our wedding video spectacular - I still watch it once a day. 10/10 recommend this dream trio.
  • Caley
    Caley B. Married on 05/29/2021

10/10 Would Recommend

Carl was absolutely fantastic! 10/10 would recommend.
    Carl and Colorado Wedding Productions came recommended through our wedding venue and I am so happy we went with him. I filled out the questionnaire on their website and within 30 minutes Carl called me and was so obviously enthusiastic about being our DJ I was sold right away. His enthusiasm wasn't a front either... he remained enthusiastic throughout all our conversations leading up to our wedding and on our wedding night he was genuinely excited to be there, extremely attentive, kind, happy, and fun. He played songs that kept people dancing, was great at organizing the wedding party and making sure everyone knew what to do and where to be for the 'grand entrance' and he honestly felt like another friend at our wedding who just happened to also be a great DJ. I can't recommend him enough!