105 Reviews for Colorado Wedding Productions

One Event Per Day (24)
Liability Insurance (4)
Uplighting (2)
105 Colorado Wedding Productions Reviews

We planned an adventure wedding with Shaun and his team and it turned out better than we could have ever imagined. It was EVERYTHING we could have wanted for the day and more. Shaun scouted out a gorgeous location and then put together an amazing team who were all willing to hike in with us. We asked for secluded, beautiful place to say our vows, followed by a Hindu ceremony on the mountain with our families and they made it happen. They even helped carry our 13 year old dog Lucky when she got tuckered out from the hike. Thanks to Shaun Piazza(adventure wedding coordinator), Courtland Wilson(photographer whose pictures are seen below), Ben Duke(videographer) and Raquel Chacon(hair and makeup) who made this possible for us. Special thanks to Judy Piazza for creating a beautiful Hindu ceremony for us. I can't say enough good things about them. If you've been thinking about an adventure wedding- DO IT! You won't regret it and this team will help create an unforgettable experience that is about you and your partner!

Profile Picture Rad, 6/8/19, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Shaun was AMAZING to work with. We originally were looking at CWP for a DJ for our traditional wedding, but after looking through the website and seeing the Adventure Weddings they offered we actually backed out of our original venue (lost half the deposit, but it was worth it) and decided to go with a hiking wedding in the mountains. Normally their adventure style weddings are elopements with very few people, but we still wanted 35 of our closest friends and family with us. Shaun had never hiked with that many people before, but he was so incredibly accommodating. He helped us pick out the ideal location and was very patient and thorough when answering all of my questions. This was especially comforting as I was planning this wedding from Portland, OR, so we were only able to communicate over email or phone. He also rented out a sound system and microphone at a very reasonable cost for our small dinner reception and even put together a great dinner playlist for us! 10/10 I would recommend CWP to anyone planning a wedding in the Colorado region They were so professional and also personable at the same time. Thank you Shaun for making our wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I shopped around for several DJ's in order to find one that was affordable, but one that didn't make me compromise what I wanted for our wedding. I was pleasantly surprised by Colorado Wedding Productions. I met with Carl and he was very friendly and accommodating, regarding all of my DJ and music requests. I picked DJ Cristian and was so happy with him. He was outstanding! He played all of the music we requested and kept everything running smoothly at the reception. Our guests danced the night away! I would recommend Cristian to anyone, family, friends, strangers, for their wedding. He will not disappoint you! There are only 2 complaints I had about this company. The music could have been louder during the wedding ceremony and the website where you pay your invoices, request add-ons and communicate with Carl or Cristian was not the most "user" friendly website, or as it is called, portal. Thanks Cristian for making our wedding amazing and SO MUCH FUN!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Brett and Nicole did an AMAZING job for our wedding! The music was perfect for every situation throughout the night. He was well tuned in with us during our first dance and parent dances and knew exactly when to fade out/cut the music. Also our guests continued to tell us throughout the night and into this week how great the music was and how much fun they had. This is definitely due to the great music that fit our criteria and went beyond our expectations. I will definitely be recommending Colorado Wedding Productions to our friends and family who need a DJ for their future events!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Melissa was AMAZING! She crushed it. She took every thought and request I had for her and blended it all together for one immaculate evening. Guests were dancing all night long and she guided the evening absolutely perfectly! It would not have gone even close to as smooth without her. She was a pleasure to have at our big day and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Cristian at Colorado Wedding Productions was incredible to work with from beginning to end! He handled all our song requests with ease, bringing extra mics for our officiants during the ceremony and mics for our family members who played a song during the ceremony as well as our first dance. Cristian was very professional and fun, keeping the energy going with great music throughout the night. We are so grateful to him for being part of our wedding day and highly recommend him for future wedding parties. Thank you Cristian!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I got married on May 20, 2018 at the Wellshire Event Center. I remember the owner telling us that one of the places that you should not cut back is the DJ. Shawn Piazza and Colorado Wedding Productions was one of the preferred venders for the Wellshire. We met with Shawn and immedietly, we were impressed. He is very professional. We hired him. We had to fill out an easy form with all of our preferences. It was easy and all of the important info for the wedding is on that form. Shawn was quite simply amazing. He really kept our party going. He even made sure that my wife and I had time to eat and even went and got drinks for us. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! He really went beyond what we could have expected. So many reviews of DJs state that they didn’t play any of the music we requested. Shawn not only played every song we put on the form, he came over near the close of the evening and asked if there was anything else we would like to hear. If you do not hire Shawn and Colorado Wedding Productions, then you didn’t hire the best....it is that simple.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company is so amazing! They will literally take care of everything and make any wedding into something spectacular! We did a destination wedding in Colorado and planned on having the ceremony outside on a mountain top. However, we ran into hail and thunderstorms! Shaun was able to think fast and saw the storms coming in so he called all of his vendors for a quick schedule change to get out to the mountain to take photos before the storm comes in and we take the risk of getting no mountain top pictures. The storms did end up rolling in and we could not do the ceremony outside like we had planned. But, everything worked out perfectly, we got our mountain top photos, Shaun made everything so easy for us. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a less stressful and beautiful wedding! Rain, shine, hail, flash floods, whatever the circumstance may be.. I promise they will make it work!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shaun- our coordinator, super accommodating, very professional, and very flexible. He did an amazing job putting this team together and finding our spot, and can't thank him enough
Cortland- our photographer, great eye for framing, lots of incredible candids, he got some really great shots of us and our dog, and all of those special shots my wife requested.
Hugo- our videographer, dazzling drone shots, and my wife literally has not gone a single day without watching the video he made. GET THE VIDEO, IT IS SO WORTH IT.
Lisa- our officiant, very professional, great energy, she was able to decipher who my wife and I were, then craft a beautiful, secular (although I'm sure she does a great job with the religious stuff, too) ceremony for us. It was perfect.

I cannot stress this enough- everything was LITERALLY perfect and if we had it to do all over again, we absolutely would. Thank you so much, you guys gave us a perfect memory to treasure forever!

Profile Picture Timothy, 5/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Shaun was phenomenal from start to finish!!! His organized, professional and friendly demeanor made for an easy, enjoyable process. Wedding planning was not my cup-of-tea, but choosing Colorado Wedding Productions was one of the best decisions I made. Each part went off without a hitch thanks to Shaun. Do yourselves a favor and hire them!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Colorado Wedding Productions was hands down the best choice we could have made for our wedding. They were on top of everything with the utmost professionalism. If I could go back and do it again there is no doubt I would select Colorado Wedding Productions again. Thanks for making my wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture FirstName, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We hired DJ Carl for our wedding and he was terrific in every way. He really does take pride in his work and makes you feel like you're in good hands and have one less thing to worry about as the day approaches. His communication, attitude, planning and execution were flawless. Hire him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Rob, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

BEST TEAM EVER!!!! There’s not enough space to write this. We hired Hugo for Videography, Kira for Photography and Melissa as our DJ, and worked with Shaun throughout it all. Seriously these 3 and really 4 we’re the best! I was so stressed about finding all three of these vendors and CWP has it all and they’re amazing. We first met with Shaun at a pub, which we loved, and realized we knew him. He had just DJ’d my friends wedding in July. So I was sold right there. He gave us plenty of options for all three services! He was such a good contact and so great to work with.
HUGO. I cannot say enough. On my wedding day he saved me. I felt so comfortable and at ease with him. He was so calm and professiona He could tell at one point I was being pulled too many directions and had me come out to a separate room and calm down. I was able to finish what I was going to say to my husband in our video. I believed it helped me get through the ceremony without breaking down. He finished up our cinematic video only 2 1/2 weeks after our day. I’ve shown it to everyone I can and they’re blown away. It’s art. It’s so beautiful and wonderfully put together! It’s the best. I cannot stop watching it.
KIRA! Kira was so amazing. She was so sweet and relaxed and most the time I didn’t even know she was there. She made me feel gorgeous that day. Every time I moved she was like that’s gorgeous hold that or do it again! I haven’t seen her pictures but I know they’ll be beautiful. I cannot wait!!
MELISSA!! Melissa was so fun. I felt like I’ve known her for years. She even had me in tears during our first call. That’s how good she is. Everyone of my guests said she played the best music and had us all dancing through the night until we were kicked out. I loved how into it she was. She knew exactly what to play and all the transitions were flawless. Her and Kira were back there dancing at one point which hyped everyone up more. Best team ever and I loved seeing them having such a good time.

Photo for Colorado Wedding Productions Review - Still shot taken from our video from Hugo Cordova
Profile Picture Carrie, 4/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Shawn was our DJ and he did AMAZING! We knew immediately upon meeting him that he was the guy we wanted for our wedding. The DJ is so so important and music choices for a reception can really make or break the party. Shawn totally made our party! He was spot on with every song and with no exaggeration at all, I can say he had EVERY guest on the dance floor for most of the night. It addition to his amazing DJ'ing, Shawn also MC'd to help keep the night moving along and transition from one event to the next. He never missed a beat and had everything moving smoothly from the moment we said "I do" to our very last "goodbye".

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed working with Shaun. Not only did he do a great job with the music, but he went above and beyond in coordinating the timing of the event. He is extremely professional and we are so glad that we had him as our DJ!

Profile Picture Marisa, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Shaun's professionalism. As the mother of the bride I knew the bride and groom had not given any consideration to how the evenings events would flow. I needn't have worried. Shaun organized the guests and the wedding couple by gently nudging them into the proper locations for the ceremony, photos, reception, dinner and dancing. He was given only basic information and made sure every aspect of the evening and all expectations were met. Shaun did the backstage handling with grace. Thank you, Shaun.

Profile Picture Robin, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We had Shaun Piazza as our DJ for both our ceremony and reception at our 1-6-2018 wedding and really could not have picked a better DJ!! Shaun is professional, talented, and truly an artist at what he does. It was such a relief to have him MCing the day-- he made everything run smoothly, and it was nice to be able to relax knowing he had everything under control. He had the perfect combination of letting us decide when we wanted to do things like cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc and reading the crowd/taking charge on his own. Not to mention, he is an incredible DJ that got everyone dancing-- we had many guests that were very disappointed when the music stopped and it was time to go home. You can't go wrong with Shaun or Colorado Wedding Productions!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I just got married this past weekend and we booked Shaun as our DJ and Courtland as our photographer and Lisa Hunter as our officiant. They all did an AMAZING job!!! We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony and reception came out. Shaun had us dancing the night away and all of our friends loved the music. Courtland was very nice and fun to work with and also very professional. His shots were also very creative. Lisa created a fantastic script for our ceremony and all of our guests complimented it! I highly recommend this company to any newlyweds out there!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely impressed with CWP. Shaun and Carl were very professional and helped make our wedding a truly special event. Carl was our DJ who provided audio for our ceremony, background music for our cocktail hour and dinner and dance music for our reception. We received many comments praising the DJ and we are so thankful for Carl's help on our big day! I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A perfect experience. Shaun kept the dance floor jumping all night! Book CWP if you want everyone at your wedding to dance their hearts out at the reception. And I mean everyone. Even your shyest friends and relatives will be breaking out their dance moves.

He can read the crowd like no other, too. His questionnaire is thorough without being tedious, and he really delivers the specific vibe you're looking for in the cocktail hour vs. dinner vs. reception, without you having to spell out every single song you want. It was wonderful to give him some key tracks or artists for each portion of the night, and let him take it away.

The next day, so many guests said they were exhausted because they couldn't bear to leave the dance floor. Perfect! I had relatives hug me goodbye for the night, and then an hour later I'd still see them dancing. Shaun made it impossible for folks to sneak away early because the music kept calling them back to the dancefloor. I nearly lost my voice belting out Bohemian Rhapsody with my new cousin-in-laws. What better way to bring new family together, right?

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Shaun DJ our wedding and he was fantastic! He was great with planning and keeping in touch before the wedding, showed up early to set up and made sure to keep us happy for the duration of our reception. All of the guests really enjoyed him and he did a great job of reading the room and adjusting the music accordingly. He took requests for songs which our family members loved. We also felt his services were very reasonably priced. We wanted to throw a great party and he was a huge help in doing so! He was all we were looking for an more, highly highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This review is from the mother of the bride. Shaun was a pleasure to work with and provided superb service. He was very responsive and worked very well with the other vendors as well as with the wedding planners. I would certainly hire him for other events.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Colorado Wedding Productions for their DJ services and videographer services for our September wedding in Parker, CO. They made their services very affordable and we loved being able to bundle services to have one less person to contact. We asked for Shaun to be our DJ/Master of Ceremony after watching his promo video on the website and I’m so glad we did! Shaun was very easy to work with, even being an out-of-town bride. He was easy to communicate with via email, skype, and phone and he accommodated our requests perfectly! He worked with our coordinator to make the ceremony and reception go smoothly and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Ben and Lindsay were our videographers and were absolutely fantastic to work with as well. They made me feel comfortable immediately (which can be challenging when someone with a camera is watching you get dressed ☺) and worked hard to capture our perfect day, even when the weather did not cooperate. I can’t wait to see our wedding video and I know it will be amazing! Overall, Colorado Wedding Productions allowed our wedding day to be stress-free and run smoothly which is exactly what you want when picking wedding vendors. I would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Production’s services if you want a fun, stress-free wedding where you can dance the night away with all your guests!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We worked with DJ Christian for our wedding. We were very happy that we chose Colorado Wedding Productions and Christian. The price was very reasonable. Christian was very responsive to us and meeting beforehand to make sure we had everything nailed down. He was a great MC and kept things moving along nicely. He did a wonderful job working with what we had requested as far as music but making great overall selections. I would highly recommend Colorado Wedding Productions and Christian.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews