Colorado Harpist Erin Newton Reviews

29 Reviews for Colorado Harpist Erin Newton

• Rissa

Rissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible!

Erin was incredible to work with. She made our beautiful day so very special. My husband and I provided her with suggestions about what we wanted, and Erin went above and beyond. My wedding happened in May, yet here I am still crying happy tears remembering the beautiful music that Erin played as I walked down the aisle. You will not be disappointed working with her, and she is also wonderful to talk to. She made my day perfect and I could not recommend her enough.

Erin was also timely and over-delivered on every metric. Her harp and her art is absolutely beautiful. I felt like I was talking to a good friend as well. My guests also enjoyed the music, and my husband and I are still in awe of how perfectly everything went with the music. I had a vision and Erin brought it to life in ways that I never expected. She is truly a gift and extremely talented.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Bridget · Married on 07/21/2018

Wow! Erin is incredible. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. Not only is the harp a more uncommon instrument these days, but it is even more uncommon to find a harpist who is extremely talented, very responsive, and even willing to learn three new pieces of music with only 2 weeks before your wedding! I heard from many of our guests that she sounded angelic and the music was beautiful for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Thanks again, Erin!
    -Bridget & Ben

Sent on 07/25/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Erin was phenomenal. She is extremely talented on the harp, very friendly, helped us figure out the best music for our ceremony when we were clueless, and was just a really good person. I highly recommend her for any occasion. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 09/09/2017

Erin did an amazing job! She learned the songs we wanted and the timing for the ceremony was perfect. She was very lively during cocktail hour and made the ring bearers happy by letting them play the harp!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Claire · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Erin as our harpist for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very flexible and responsive leading up to the event, and had clips of her songs on her website to listen to. The day of she played beautifully, and really made the ceremony feel special. It was such a nice touch to have a harpist for that portion of the day, and she was so great to work with. I would highly recommend Erin.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Karen · Married on 05/29/2016

Erin played so beautifully at my wedding! She chose lovely songs, was always professional to work with, and very responsive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sue · Married on 08/08/2015

I had an outdoor wedding ceremony at Fossil Trace Golf Club in Golden, Colorado and Erin was the perfect musician to play at the wedding. The harp music was elegant and classic and was a perfect complement to the mountain scenery. I was able to select the processional music and Erin also played before and after the ceremony for the guests to enjoy. Her rates are unbeatable with easy payment options and whether you are having an outdoor or indoor ceremony, Erin's music will help make the wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

We booked Erin for our outdoor wedding on the recommendation of our wedding planner. Since we live in New York, we didn't have the opportunity to meet her until the ceremony. She definitely exceeded our expectations and played beautifully at the wedding. I wanted to walk down the aisle to a specific song and Erin took the time to learn it on the harp -- this was so special to me and really made for a memorable ceremony. The rest of the music she played just as beautiful. There was a downpour in the middle of our ceremony (every bride's worst nightmare!) and we had to stop everything for about 10 minutes to let it pass. Erin handled this like a pro and had the best attitude. She is amazing at what she does and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/05/2015

jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Erin was wonderful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Ron · Married on 04/24/2015

Oh my gosh! Where do I/we begin? Well, my wife, Jessica and I wanted the perfect wedding we could share with family and friends. We both enjoyed and frequented harp music and in review, Erin Newton was exceptional from the get-go!

Erin made it a point to recognize our day with the music we liked. Living out of state, she made working with her via phone and e-mail easy. We really enjoyed how affordable her services were as well.

On our wedding day, she was dressed very professionally, smiled nearly the entire time, was very cordial to our audience and played beautiful music the entire ceremony. Our expectations were exceeded by the music alone, but when the day was done, music had stopped and the final door closed on our venue; we felt as though we not only hired the best person to greatly emphasize our wedding day, but that we made a friend we'll always be able to re-live and share our special day and lives to come with.

Erin Newton is a pure pleasure to work with and surely has the capabilities to bring about the best in any one event, much less make someone's lives that much greater. I/we, would highly recommend Erin to help enhance your future wedding/event; in turn bringing out the best in you.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Linda · Married on 04/18/2015

Erin was excellent! She was there the entire evening along with her friend who played the. flute. They played beautifully,dressed perfectly, and really made our son's wedding special! I highly reccomed Erin!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Erin was great! She is very talented, friendly, responsive, and professional. She played for our outdoor wedding and while photos were being taken after the ceremony, she entertained some of our guests with a personal "lesson" that my family still talks about. They often comment about how friendly she was and how much they enjoyed her playing.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Mingyan · Married on 06/28/2014

Erin was great for my wedding and reception. She sat with us before hand for over an hour to play selection of music and determine what type of songs we liked. I mentioned that I liked the melodic Chinese folks songs and the next thing I know she has ordered a book of Chinese song compositions for the harp.

On the big day she arrived on time, dressed appropriately for the English tea themed wedding and reception held on the back patio. She was very easy to talk to and my guests loved her.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Lynn · event on: 05/09/2014

I hired Erin to play her harp at this years Art for Life, Project Angel Hearts art show and fundraiser, held annually at Abend Gallery. Listening to Erin and her trio play was such a treat for our guests and demo artists. Not only did Erin play beautifully, but she was able to hold a pose so that some of our demo artists could use her as a subject to paint from during the event...not easy to do with 500 plus people milling around and watching. Erin is incredibly talented, professional and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to using her for future events.
    Sincerely,
    Lynn Grigsby
    chair person of Art for Life 2014

Sent on 06/04/2014

Clora · Married on 01/31/2014

Loved Erin! She was so easy to work with and played beautifully at the wedding. She was the perfect touch for our ceremony and I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Madeleine · event on: 01/26/2014

Erin played for our tea on Sunday afternoon at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum. It was a very special event, and we enjoyed hearing the harp during this event. I would highly recommend her for any function!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Carmen · event on: 01/16/2014

Erin's music was beautiful and perfectly suited for our event. She even brought along a flutist to join her on a few songs, what a delighful surprise! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/04/2014

D.L. · Married on 12/26/2013

Harpist, Erin Newton. is a talented musician and was an absolute joy at our wedding. Her professionalism was matched by her enthusiasm. She worked with us to choose the perfect music to compliment our theme and aesthetic. Weddings can be tense and hectic behind the scenes, but Erin took it all in stride with patience and graciousness. With pleasure, I highly recommend Ms. Newton. Our wedding was greatly enhanced by her superb musical ability and charm.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Robert · Married on 10/19/2013

We are both musicians, so it was important to us that we find a professional with talent and confidence. We met Erin at her home studio for a consultation and she played many of our requests, offering sound advice on ceremony flow. She was much more approachable, flexible, and helpful than any of the others we interviewed. We requested a few of our favorite songs, and she found harp arrangements and played everything we asked for! We had so many compliments from our guests on her talents, and she even played a waltz I requested as a special surprise for my bride, one of our favorite songs to dance to. Erin’s music truly made our ceremony and reception a day to remember.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Michele · event on: 10/06/2013

Erin Newton is a superbly talented harpist and is highly recommended. She has provided musical entertainment for several nonprofit and fundraising events including an exclusive home tour and VIP receptions. Erin and her beautiful performances will enrich any event!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Jean · event on: 10/06/2013

Erin Newton is the most talented musician I have ever known and I have personally played in orchestras and ensembles! Her delightful presence and variety of her musical selections always fits the occasion. She has played three years at VIP receptions that I have attended, played at the Brown Palace's High Tea and entertained at many weddings and other happy occasions to rave reviews. Erin's wide repertoire allows the bride to choose her and her grooms favorite songs for this most special of all days. Erin always dresses appropriately for each occasion and is immaculately groomed. Any bride who wants the very BEST should choose Erin Newton with her "magic" harp for memorable wedding music. Jean Hampton Pruitt 303-513-0926

Sent on 01/19/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2013

I hired Erin to play my ceremony music and cocktail hour for my wedding in Breckenridge, CO on 9/21/13. From the start, Erin was most responsive and attentive. I was planning my wedding from Boston, and she was extremely flexible in setting up a time for me to hear her play according to when i was in town, even though she was more than 9 months pregnant!! She was super friendly, professional, and willing to work with all of our visions for the day. Her music is beautiful and timeless. On the day of our wedding, she was prompt, her set-up was wonderful, and her timing of the music was perfect. I always wanted a harpist and Erin far exceeded my expectations. I highly, highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Shea · Married on 08/31/2013

Erin is a great musician and gave us her time and focus completely. Not only did she play general songs for us to pick from in our first meeting, she tailored them to fit our needs, offered suggestions and really made our wedding ceremony special. In addition, she learned a new song for us upon request which was above and beyond what we really expected! The harp music was not only unique, but beautiful and really gave our wedding a nice, calming effect. I would definitely recommend Erin, the Colorado Harpist, and look forward to using her at future events!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Janice · Married on 05/26/2013

We were so pleased with the harpist, Erin Newton, at our wedding. She is extremely talented, gracious and very professional. She plays beautifully and was the perfect compliment to our outdoor wedding in Vail, Colorado. Although we had some ideas of the types of music we wanted at our wedding, she further enhanced the selections with her suggestions, including our processional selection that truly defined my walk down the aisle.

I highly recommend Erin without any reservations. In addition, her pricing is very reasonable for the beautiful quality of harp music that you will receive in return.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Avril · Married on 08/07/2011

Erin was simply amazing. We contacted her on very short notice, she fit us into her schedule and did so at an amazing price. She played just what we wanted and helped make our wedding absolutely beautiful!! She was a remarkable addition to our day and definitely the best last minute decision I've ever made!!

Sent on 10/06/2011