Colorado Commitments Reviews

Colorado Commitments 2
Colorado Commitments 3
Colorado Commitments 4

Jamie · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Kristen was very friendly and easy to work with! We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our wedding! Sharon was also great and took very nice pictures. Would recommend 10/10

Sandy · Married on 11/10/2018

Every detail of our ceremony was so meaningful

We are so grateful to have found Kristen! Even though we wanted just a simple elopement ceremony, she took the time to learn about us and to create a truly personal and beautiful wedding ceremony that meant so much to both of us. She was incredibly easy to work with throughout, and she took the time to answer every question we had along the way. She and the photographer were also so flexible in accommodating the place and time where we wanted our ceremony to take place, and they truly went above and beyond to help us create and capture every wonderful moment of that special day.

Sharon · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen was great, we had to change the venue of our wedding a week before from the east coast because of a hurricane. We didn't have any time to really plan things out and pick a specific location. Kristen was very helpful and very flexible. She took a bunch of pictures for us as well, and was so great. Thanks for helping make our day great!

Justin Hampton · Married on 09/22/2018

Could Not Have Imagined Better

We decided to have a call with Kristen as our potential officiant because she did non-denominational ceremonies. After our Skype call with her, we knew she was the one for us! Kristen made everything so simple and stress-free. We were given sample ceremony language to choose from and eventually crafted our own using bits and pieces from her examples. Once it began, the ceremony went even better than imagined thanks to Kristen's direction. Additionally, she was so comforting the entire time. I would highly recommend Kristen to anyone getting married in Colorado!! Could not have asked for a better experience. Kristen made our day so special to the both of us. Thank you so much!!

- The Hamptons

Cathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Kristen was the calm in the storm. We could not have asked for better. Thank you!

Madison · Married on 04/12/2018

Kristen was wonderful! She got back to me immediately with details about the package we selected and recommendations on venue sites! She was very professional and super accommodating, we changed venue sites back and forth a couple times due to windy weather but she went along with our final decision no problem! She is very sweet and made our special day easy and one of a kind! She helped with picture locations and ideas which was also very helpful! I couldn't have pictured a more beautiful, easy going wedding day and it happened all with her help!!

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

Kristen took care of everything for us. We came from out of state so we didn’t know CO marriage laws, she had us covered. We couldn’t get the location we wanted and she found us a better one. We got to the location an hour earlyShe responded quickly and made sure everything was taken care of. Our pictures were beautiful and the ceremony was a great value. Would definitely recommend!!!

Samantha · Married on 03/24/2018

I need to start off by saying that I didn't actually hire Rev. Kristen to officiate our wedding ceremony; however, I felt compelled by Kristen's quick and helpful responses to post a review for her anyway, and I'd like to point out that the reason we didn't hire Kristen was not due in any way to any failure of character or professionalism on her part. She was extremely courteous, friendly, and professional throughout all of our discussions back and forth, and she always made sure to get back to me as soon as she could, which I really appreciated. As to the reason why we chose to go with another officiant, it mainly boiled down to the fact that Kristen was unable to send us a sample of her ceremony script ahead of time (due to people who had taken advantage in the past), and would have required we upgrade to another package if we wanted to edit the script in any way (other than cutting words/lines, which she said we could do at no additional charge). I in no way hold these things against her, though, and I completely understand her reasoning for doing things this way--and these weren't necessarily absolute deal-breakers either--but they were, unfortunately, just two little things that ultimately factored in to an already tough decision. I have no doubts at all that we would have been extremely happy with Rev. Kristen's services, had we chosen her as our officiant instead, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly, professional person who will genuinely care about you and ensuring you have the best ceremony possible, and to anyone frustrated with others who are unresponsive, always making excuses, or are otherwise rude or inconsiderate.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Colorado Commitments's reply:

Thanks for the nice review, Samantha! Of course, I also offer customization upgrades but at a higher price. I'm so glad you found the perfect officiant at the right price for you!

Summer · Married on 01/26/2018

Kristen officiated a small ceremony for us last night at The Greenbriar Inn in front of our parents. She was so kind and professional, and she made our experience one we will remember and cherish forever. You can tell she really cares about her job and her clients, and that she truly knows what she is doing. She made the process so easy for us- we were amazed by how well the ceremony flowed, especially considering the fact that we didn't do a rehearsal beforehand! Thank you so much Kristen, and we highly recommend Colorado Commitments to any other couple out there planning their wedding!

Sharolyn · Married on 10/22/2017

From the time we made contact with Kristen to all the way to our wedding day it was phenomenal. There are no words to explain just how wonderful and amazing our wedding day was. It is because of number 1 God bringing me and my new husband together and then connecting with Colorado Commitments. It was so much more than we ever expected and so affordable. We're so very grateful. We couldn't of asked for it to be any better. Thanks Kristen.Your the best!!!!!!!!!!

Colorado Commitments 5
    Colorado Commitments 6

Erika · Married on 09/02/2017

Very accommodating, nice, and all around great! Planning a ceremony from states away was so much easier with Kristen!! She also helped with making sure our pictures turned out great! Definitely recommend her!

Kat · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristen was wonderful! My husband and I threw this together last minute and from across the country (we live in Alabama). She had great locations in mind and we LOVED artist point. The vows she had were perfect and simple. The photos were amazing even unedited. We're giving them 5 stars! Thank you again for making our elopement perfect!
    -Kat and Andrew

Colorado Commitments 7
    Colorado Commitments 8

Christopher · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing amazing amazing!!! I can't explain how great Kristin and her company is. Even after everything that happened on our weeding day she worked with us!!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2017

I honestly dont even know where to begin! We were so incredibly blessed to have worked with and met Kristen! From the moment I first contacted her she was absolutely wonderful and helpful ! My husband and I wanted a small intimate wedding for two and Kristen made sure it was just that! We couldn't be more pleased and happy how our special day went. It was all we ever wanted and more in the most romanticly perfect location! Our ceremony was very sweet and well written. The price is extremely affordable considering everything that comes included in your package. We can't say thank you enough for all of your time and effort you put into our special day! We look forward to a lifetime of love and happiness together! Take care !
    The Shanks :)

Cyndi · Married on 06/24/2017

Colorado Commitments could not have given us a more perfect day! From the time I first contacted Kristen to the wedding day, everything was was effortless. She made the process easy. The rates are AMAZING and go above and beyond the value. The flowers I got with my package were beautiful, the cake was delicious, the champagne was extra bubbly and the photographer was great! I can not say enough praise.

James · Married on 06/01/2017

Kristen was wonderful to work with. She provided us with exactly what we wanted, with no undue pressure to "upgrade" our ceremony. She responded quickly to our communications, and helped us have the perfect wedding for us. I would absolutely recommend Colorado Commitments without hesitation.

Monica · Married on 01/04/2017

My husband and I worked with Kristen and loved her! We had to move our wedding by a few months and she was super flexible to what we needed. We had small wedding at the St.Julien Hotel it was us and 2 friends that happened in the worst blizzard so far this year in Boulder! Everything turned out perfect and couldn't have wanted anything better!
    Thank you!
    Monica and Robert

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Kristen was truly amazing!! We were looking for a simple ceremony and she was able to provide that and more. Emails and text messages were responded to quickly - guidance was given when requested and she followed up to help keep us on track. We also used Sharon for photography and the pictures turned out wonderful. We were very happy with these services and highly recommend Colorado Commitments!

Danetta · Married on 10/08/2016

My wife and I decided to elope to Colorado and did not know how to go about it all and Kristen was wonderful in helping us plan and have everything in order. Our day was perfect! She helped us pick the place and even gave us the information to make sure we had the license and everything ready to go and made it so painless that we had no worries at all.

Tiffany · Married on 09/17/2016

Rev Hepp was helpful from the first moment I reached out to her. She recommended areas for our ceremony since my husband and I decided to elope. Everything turned out beautiful. We couldn't have asked for more!

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Kristen as our officiant for our sunrise wedding recently. I emailed Kristen and she was very quick to respond. Hoping she was available (as I had seen that she had officiated other weddings at our wedding venue), she was very flexible and accommodating. We gave her short notice of 2 months and also asked if she could officiate a 6:30AM wedding. Kristen didn't hesitate and she was available (whew!). We met with her and she was so helpful with planning out what the ceremony would be like, drew visuals of the venue and what to do, since we opted not to have a rehearsal, and was very communicative through the whole process. I would recommend Kristen for her attention to detail, responsiveness, and she made our ceremony feel so comfortable with the nerves all around. Thank you Kristen for helping our early morning wedding go smoothly!

Alisa · Married on 09/04/2016

Kristen did such a great job with our custom ceremony! She was so kind, warm, and professional. I knew as soon as we met her that we were in good hands! She even took care of mailing in our marriage license after the wedding so it could be recorded. Our schedule was little difficult because we got married in Boulder, but we live in LA. Kristen was very accommodating and did her best to fit in our meetings during our limited time in Boulder. When we weren't able to make it work, she made sure to go over everything by phone so we felt totally comfortable and prepared.

Kristen was very professional and helped guide us through the rehearsal 2 days before the wedding day. I would definitely recommend her services to my friends and family in the future.

Brittani · Married on 02/23/2016

I was very happy with their services. They made our day so wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning their dream wedding or elopement.