Colorado Bridal Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Megan T. Married on 11/14/2021

Hire Lauren!

Lauren and her team were SUCH a delight to work with. They made everyone look like themselves, but the best version of themselves. They all made for such a fun environment getting ready! Lauren is the best!
    Heather C. Married on 10/07/2021

The best around!

Lauren is the absolute best! I was terrified looking for someone to do hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. Everywhere I looked I found dead ends or place that were just too over the top ( I'm not a huge pile on the makeup fan). I wanted simple, natural, clean, and we got just that! Our make up lasted all day even having to put a mask on in buildings. Hair was perfect through it all! Her personality is warm, inviting and SOOO much fun! I am so happy we found her!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Z. Married on 07/11/2021

Lauren is Amazing!

Working with Lauren and her team was absolutely amazing! Lauren really took the time to get to know me before my wedding day. I'm not a big makeup girl but Lauren made me feel incredibly comfortable and delivered a subtle yet flawless look for me. And she SLAYED my hair and gave me me the perfect messy fishtail side braid I was dreaming of. She was also so much fun on wedding day and fit in with all of my bridesmaids. We all loved her and her work. Thanks Lauren!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 06/26/2021

Fun and Professional!

Colorado Bridal Company is AMAZING! The team is very professional, communicative, and easy to work with. They not only made my wedding party (and myself) look fantastic, but they also helped set a fun, positive tone that we were able to carry through the night. They never tried up-selling and were able to come to my home for my own convenience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Kayla
    Kayla D. Married on 06/19/2021

Excellent to work with!

Lauren has been a dream to work with on my wedding! We had only done a trial run because of the virus but I can't wait to work with her again when the big day comes!!
  • Keri
    Keri S. Married on 06/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I just had my wedding at Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings on June 8, 2021, and we chose Colorado Bridal Company to do my bridesmaids/flower girls hair, as well as my hair and make-up (the brides). Lauren Gibbs, the owner, was the stylist to come out to our hotel. She was on time and extremely professional throughout the entire process. Her proposal, contract and payment options were easy to access, sign and post payments. She was able to complete 4 bridesmaids’ hair and 2 flower girls’ hair, and then my hair and make-up in about 4 hours, keeping us on track for time. She was able to provide all the hair styles requested, and was even able to make a 6-year-old stay still long enough for her hair to get done. I chose airbrush make-up for myself, and of all the vendors I looked into, Colorado Bridal Company was the only one to include false eyelashes in their airbrush package. She also brough extra supplies in case someone wanted to add on anything last minute. We all looked absolutely beautiful for the wedding, and the hair styles and make-up held up all night! She even provides a military discount. Overall, we were extremely satisfied with the services provided, the pricing was extremely competitive and fair, and I would 100% recommend her, and Colorado Bridal Company, to any future brides!
  • Hayley
    Hayley C. Married on 05/10/2021

Would Recommend!

I really enjoyed working with Lauren, she did a wonderful job and was very communicative leading up to our wedding! Would recommend!
    Janna L. Married on 03/14/2021

Lauren is the best!

I cannot say enough great things about Lauren! You will absolutely love her work, and want to leave the wedding being best friends. She’s super easy going and very knowledgeable, and ultimately she cares so much for you and your day - I really got a day of hype person included which just made the day that much more fun! Lauren was professional from start to finish. Our wedding was smack in the middle of a blizzard and she never once said she couldn’t make it or that she would need me to change plans. During a very crazy day her commitment to our wedding made a huge difference! Not only was she able to get 6 ladies done (hair and makeup) in 4 hours, but we all looked flawless. I have never felt so beautiful or loved! Please do yourself a favor and book Lauren for everything - you won’t regret it and you’ll love having her as part of your day!
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 10/10/2020

Lauren will make you feel Beautiful!

I hired Lauren to do my wedding hair and makeup for my big day! She did an amazing job and I felt so beautiful! I highly recommend Lauren if you're looking for wedding day services. I showed her inspiration images of the hair and makeup I was going for and she did a fabulous job and executed beautifully. She was very professional and she was fun to talk to. I recommended her for my future sister-in-law's wedding so I'm excited she will get to do my hair and makeup again! Thank you Lauren!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn B. Married on 09/12/2020

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup!

Lauren was wonderful!! She made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Lauren did a great job listening to my wishes, but also providing the direction and guidance that I needed (I don't often wear a ton of makeup, but wanted to feel a little glammed up!).
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 08/06/2020

Beautiful makeup and amazing people!

I am so so happy that I decided to go with Lauren and Colorado Bridal Company for myself and my bridesmaids! The hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful and the ladies were very welcoming to feedback, offering more contouring or changing an entire hairstyle at our request. In addition to the A+ work, it felt like I was having my hair and makeup done by my old friends! The ladies were absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend them enough!!
    Kelsey B. Married on 03/01/2020

Vendor Relationship

Lauren is the SWEETEST! You will not regret hiring her for your big day. She is amazing to work with, and insanely talented!
  • Jackie
    Jackie S. Married on 01/05/2020

Lauren Gibbs

If beauty can be a name then Lauren Gibbs would be that name, this woman is dedicated to her art as a stylist, makeup, and photography. She will make that wonderful beautiful person on your day, her style and your style will become and it WILL be beautiful
    Cecilia V. Married on 09/15/2019

100% yes! She is great

So after having her come to do my makeup fro my homecomings i’ve stuck with her since! I’m not typically the makeup girl so when it comes to makeup I trust Lauren with her choices in colors and hairstyles 100%. I cannot wait for her to do my prom!!
  • Mariah
    Mariah L. Married on 08/01/2019

Made my day perfect!

Lauren was amazing on my special day! She made my bridal party and myself stunning! I'm so thankful that Lauren was so reliable and personable. Highly Recommended!
    Amber B. Married on 03/21/2015

Wonderful!

She drove to Estes park for me! She’s great!
    Kathryn M. Married on 07/06/2021

Colorado wedding

I chose the elopement package. I felt super comfortable working Lauren. She’s super down to earth and takes her business very seriously. I’ve never had someone do such a cute updo in like 5 minutes. When it comes to the make up I was really nervous it was going to be too much bc I am used to wearing very little make up. Lauren assured me it would be perfect for picture and she was definitely right. I only give three stars because I feel like the eye make up wasn’t well blended or anything I couldn’t do myself and the lashes weren’t for my eye shape. The lashes started to lift in the inner corner and I really only wanted lashes on my outer counter bc it looks best for my eyes.