Colley Hill Farm Reviews

21 | Dandridge, TN

21 Reviews for Colley Hill Farm

21 Colley Hill Farm Reviews

Lisa · Getting married on 09/14/2019

They went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. They are so flexible and willing to work with you for whatever you may need! Such sweet generous people! And the venue speaks for its self. It is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you for choosing Colley Hill! It was a pleasure to have you here! We thank you for your service to our country and wish you all the blessings in the world!

Sharon Farr · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Wedding Venue

Colley Hill Farm was a beautiful venue for my daughter's wedding. Natalie and David are wonderful to work with and are most helpful. The extras make this venue a real value. I highly recommend Colley Hill Farm.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Sharon! What a lovely wedding! We thank you for coming to the farm for such a special day and appreciate you being here! Best wishes to you all!

Hanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Colley Hill Farm - The Prime Venue

Colley Hill Farm is the perfect place to hold your special event. From the moment we stepped foot on the property, we knew that it was the perfect place for our Wedding. Everywhere you turn, you see beauty. Everywhere you turn, on the hilltop, is a perfect opportunity for pictures. 10/10 We would recommend Colley Hill Farm.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

The venue is gorgeous and the owners are accommodating. They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for us. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. You will be amazed at the low price for everything they provide. Don't even consider anywhere else.

• Samantha

Samantha Banker · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful!!

I would recommend this venue for a couple that’s looking for an calm, outdoor wedding! They helped so much with setting up and figuring out last minute stuff, but they didn’t take control of the wedding which I appreciated! They also have SO many decorations that we ended up buying nothing for the wedding decor, down to the flower girl basket they had everything we needed! Beautiful views, sweet people, very good price!

Josie · Married on 07/21/2018

these guys are so awesome! I loved my wedding here . they were warm inviting and went out of there way to make sure we got the wedding we wanted.. i couldn't be more happy with the service ..love you all..

Colley Hill Farm 1

Kim · Married on 07/04/2018

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location and David and Natalie were so accommodating, even allowing us to get married on July 4th, which is a special date for us. I would highly recommend this venue for any size event/wedding and I'm sure it is beautiful year round. A big thank you to Nancy Kirby of nancykirbyphotography and George and Cecelia Miller for braving the heat with us that day!

Dianne Reagan · Married on 06/09/2018

Review by an older bride and groom

The venue is beautiful!! We had just a private wedding, but we were wanting a place to celebrate after the wedding. It was just wonderful! I could not have asked for anything better! My guests said it was one of the best times they had ever had!

Mary · Married on 05/12/2018

Colley Hill Farms was a great venue for my daughter's wedding and reception. David and Natalie were so easy to work with allowing us time to visit, plan, measure, and give ideas about setup. The props on the farm, including house, barns, swing, old trucks, and spectacular view gave us many wonderful photo opportunities. They also had a wide range of accessories for decorating. They work well with Volunteer Party Rental which made delivery and setup of rental equipment worry-free. New bathrooms were such an added convenience!!! Overall it was a great experience.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Colley Hill Farm 2
    Colley Hill Farm 3
    Colley Hill Farm 4
    Colley Hill Farm 5
    Colley Hill Farm 6

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! We are pleased that you had a great experience here on the farm! We enjoyed meeting your group and wish you all the best!

Donna · Married on 04/21/2018

Best venue for your wedding. So blessed we found Colley Hill Farm. Love Natalie and Dave. They were so easy to work with and everything went smooth and perfect! So worth the money as many extras are included in the price.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

So happy your family and friends enjoyed the farm Donna! We wish your family all the happiness in the world and appreciate all you have done for Colley Hill! Hope to see you again soon!

Robert · Married on 04/14/2018

Great venue, great people. Would change nothing. It was perfect for my greatest treasure, my daughter

Sent on 04/19/2018

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you for sharing your day with us! Best wishes to you and your family! We appreciate you and your kind words!

Rebekah · Married on 03/24/2018

The staff are wonderful! Willing to work with you and help make your day what you dream it to be! I highly recommend the beautiful Colley Hill Farm for a venue!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you Rebekah! We truly enjoyed working with you and Ty! We appreciate you choosing Colley Hill Farm and know that you are welcome anytime!

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2017

Best experience!! I highly recommend using Colley Hill Farm for any outdoor special event. They take the time to get to know you and they are very passionate about what they do. They helped make my Dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Colley Hill Farm 7

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Hannah, it was a pleasure to see you and your guests embrace everything there was to enjoy on your wedding day! We were honored to share it with you all! Best wishes! David and Natalie

Robin · Married on 10/29/2017

My granddaughter Hannah fell in Love with Colley hill farm as soon as she seen it! The whole Venue is so Beautiful. We had a very cold day for her wedding, but it didn’t stop the Wonderful time that we had. The owners were incredible, they were right there to help with everything and more.....you will Love it! We did sure did❤️

Sent on 11/14/2017

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you for sharing your day with us! We appreciate you all! David and Natalie

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2017

My daughter got married in October and we had the best experience with Colley Hill Farm. They are so helpful and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you and your family for choosing Colley Hill! We are happy that you all had such a wonderful time together! Best wishes to you all for the holidays!

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely LOVE Colley Hill Farm. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and I'm so happy we chose to have it here. We were able to make it exactly what we wanted, but with the view that the farm offers, there's no way it could be anything short of breathtaking. David & Natalie were the sweetest and most helpful thought out the whole process. They made sure we were happy with every last detail.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Colley Hill Farm 15
    Colley Hill Farm 16
    Colley Hill Farm 17

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you Heather! We have had so many comments on your beautiful setup and photos! We appreciate you letting us share your day and your precious memories with our friends and readers! Our best wishes to you both for a wonderful journey!

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

David and Natalie were so helpful! They went out of the way to help us every step of the way, they were more than accommodating! The farm is gorgeous and you could not ask for better views! We had such a wonderful wedding day/weekend and it's all thanks to Colley Hill Farms! I would definitely recommend them for any event, it's so pretty on top of the hill! And even in the dead heat of summer there is a nice breeze. Our pictures turned out amazing! They also let us come for engagement photos and really about whenever I wanted to so I could make some decorating decisions and measurements. They helped me come up with ideas I had never thought of too. Like using the farm wagon as my food table! It was so unique!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you Megan! We enjoyed having your family and friends out to the farm! We hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for choosing Colley Hill Farm!
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 05/26/2013

I highly recommend Colley Hill Farm for any Event space! We just did our 20 Year High School Reunion here in August and it was Perfect!!! Mr. David Seals (JCHS Teacher) and Ms. Natalie Gibson are the owners! They are Amazing people!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Colley Hill Farm 18

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you Randi! Glad you all had a good time! Come see us when you are close by! We'd love to see you again!

Sydney · Married on 05/12/2018

We absolutely loved Colley Hill Farm! David and Natalie were lovely to work with and were so attentive to every detail and need that we had. The views and facilities are stunning and they had so many resources at our disposal to use to make our wedding look its best! The value for this venue is one of the best in the area!!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Colley Hill Farm 24
    Colley Hill Farm 25
    Colley Hill Farm 26

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you Sydney! We appreciate you spending your day with us at the farm! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and our best wishes to you all!

amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

They were so nice and I loves working with them they went above and beyond. The view was amazing and the fire pit was nice feature

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Colley Hill Farm 27
    Colley Hill Farm 28
    Colley Hill Farm 29

Colley Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you Amanda for choosing Colley Hill Farm for your wedding day! We are happy for you and Jeremiah and wish you the best!