9 Reviews for Colley Hill Farm

+12
Photos
Scenic Views (1)
9 Colley Hill Farm Reviews

The staff are wonderful! Willing to work with you and help make your day what you dream it to be! I highly recommend the beautiful Colley Hill Farm for a venue!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is the most beautiful wedding venue. They are so unbelievably accommodating and want to make sure your big day is perfect. I couldn't be happier with Colley Hill Farm and without hesitation would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best experience!! I highly recommend using Colley Hill Farm for any outdoor special event. They take the time to get to know you and they are very passionate about what they do. They helped make my Dream wedding come true!

Photo for Colley Hill Farm Review - They even let us take our engagement pictures at the farm!
Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My granddaughter Hannah fell in Love with Colley hill farm as soon as she seen it! The whole Venue is so Beautiful. We had a very cold day for her wedding, but it didn’t stop the Wonderful time that we had. The owners were incredible, they were right there to help with everything and more.....you will Love it! We did sure did❤️

Profile Picture Robin, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Scenic Views

My daughter got married in October and we had the best experience with Colley Hill Farm. They are so helpful and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely LOVE Colley Hill Farm. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and I'm so happy we chose to have it here. We were able to make it exactly what we wanted, but with the view that the farm offers, there's no way it could be anything short of breathtaking. David & Natalie were the sweetest and most helpful thought out the whole process. They made sure we were happy with every last detail.

Photos
Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David and Natalie were so helpful! They went out of the way to help us every step of the way, they were more than accommodating! The farm is gorgeous and you could not ask for better views! We had such a wonderful wedding day/weekend and it's all thanks to Colley Hill Farms! I would definitely recommend them for any event, it's so pretty on top of the hill! And even in the dead heat of summer there is a nice breeze. Our pictures turned out amazing! They also let us come for engagement photos and really about whenever I wanted to so I could make some decorating decisions and measurements. They helped me come up with ideas I had never thought of too. Like using the farm wagon as my food table! It was so unique!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were so nice and I loves working with them they went above and beyond. The view was amazing and the fire pit was nice feature

Profile Picture amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review