16 Reviews for Colley Hill Farm

Covered Outdoor (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
16 Colley Hill Farm Reviews

They went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. They are so flexible and willing to work with you for whatever you may need! Such sweet generous people! And the venue speaks for its self. It is absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

these guys are so awesome! I loved my wedding here . they were warm inviting and went out of there way to make sure we got the wedding we wanted.. i couldn't be more happy with the service ..love you all..

Profile Picture Josie, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location and David and Natalie were so accommodating, even allowing us to get married on July 4th, which is a special date for us. I would highly recommend this venue for any size event/wedding and I'm sure it is beautiful year round. A big thank you to Nancy Kirby of nancykirbyphotography and George and Cecelia Miller for braving the heat with us that day!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Colley Hill Farms was a great venue for my daughter's wedding and reception. David and Natalie were so easy to work with allowing us time to visit, plan, measure, and give ideas about setup. The props on the farm, including house, barns, swing, old trucks, and spectacular view gave us many wonderful photo opportunities. They also had a wide range of accessories for decorating. They work well with Volunteer Party Rental which made delivery and setup of rental equipment worry-free. New bathrooms were such an added convenience!!! Overall it was a great experience.

Photo for Colley Hill Farm Review - Backdrop was a great place for photos.  Fits any theme.
Profile Picture Mary, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best venue for your wedding. So blessed we found Colley Hill Farm. Love Natalie and Dave. They were so easy to work with and everything went smooth and perfect! So worth the money as many extras are included in the price.

Profile Picture Donna, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue, great people. Would change nothing. It was perfect for my greatest treasure, my daughter

Profile Picture Robert, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff are wonderful! Willing to work with you and help make your day what you dream it to be! I highly recommend the beautiful Colley Hill Farm for a venue!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best experience!! I highly recommend using Colley Hill Farm for any outdoor special event. They take the time to get to know you and they are very passionate about what they do. They helped make my Dream wedding come true!

Photo for Colley Hill Farm Review - They even let us take our engagement pictures at the farm!
Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My granddaughter Hannah fell in Love with Colley hill farm as soon as she seen it! The whole Venue is so Beautiful. We had a very cold day for her wedding, but it didn’t stop the Wonderful time that we had. The owners were incredible, they were right there to help with everything and more.....you will Love it! We did sure did❤️

Profile Picture Robin, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Scenic Views

My daughter got married in October and we had the best experience with Colley Hill Farm. They are so helpful and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely LOVE Colley Hill Farm. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and I'm so happy we chose to have it here. We were able to make it exactly what we wanted, but with the view that the farm offers, there's no way it could be anything short of breathtaking. David & Natalie were the sweetest and most helpful thought out the whole process. They made sure we were happy with every last detail.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David and Natalie were so helpful! They went out of the way to help us every step of the way, they were more than accommodating! The farm is gorgeous and you could not ask for better views! We had such a wonderful wedding day/weekend and it's all thanks to Colley Hill Farms! I would definitely recommend them for any event, it's so pretty on top of the hill! And even in the dead heat of summer there is a nice breeze. Our pictures turned out amazing! They also let us come for engagement photos and really about whenever I wanted to so I could make some decorating decisions and measurements. They helped me come up with ideas I had never thought of too. Like using the farm wagon as my food table! It was so unique!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Colley Hill Farm for any Event space! We just did our 20 Year High School Reunion here in August and it was Perfect!!! Mr. David Seals (JCHS Teacher) and Ms. Natalie Gibson are the owners! They are Amazing people!

Profile Picture Randi, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

We absolutely loved Colley Hill Farm! David and Natalie were lovely to work with and were so attentive to every detail and need that we had. The views and facilities are stunning and they had so many resources at our disposal to use to make our wedding look its best! The value for this venue is one of the best in the area!!

Profile Picture Sydney, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were so nice and I loves working with them they went above and beyond. The view was amazing and the fire pit was nice feature

Profile Picture amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review