College Park Flowers Reviews

College Park Flowers 5
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2019

Best. Florist. Ever.

Amie is amazing and made our wedding day look PERFECT! She worked with us and helped make our wedding vision come to life. Not only did she provide us with flowers, but she brought votives, candle holders, and other decor to complete our wedding day look. She was so wonderful to work with and FUN!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    College Park Flowers 6

Lauren Beistegui · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal Florals from a Professional Team!

My husband and I got married at Madera Estates on 10/27/2018. We had a fantastic experience working with Amie at College Park Flowers! Amie’s style and expertise were so appreciated – her work is very classic and timeless, even if you are envisioning something on-trend. My mother and I developed a vision board on Pinterest, which Amie reviewed with us during our planning meeting. She understood what we were looking for immediately and was patient and professional through all of our questions. When it came to our wedding day, Amie and her team made everything look like a FAIRYTALE. The florals were phenomenal – perfect colors, blooms were timed perfectly, and smelled amazing. We received many compliments from guests. My husband and I were floored by the final product. Thank you for making our dreams come true! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Debbie · Married on 03/10/2018

My daughters wedding on 3/10/18 at Big Sky Barn in Montgomery was gorgeous! The florals were awesome! The chapel and the reception both were magnificent! The bride loves flowers and she did a great job selecting great colors and great choices of flowers! The florals were one of our greater expenses chosen however worth everything! This wonderful arrangements set the tone for the ceremony that felt a little like heaven! Wonderful job designers! Thank you for making the perfect day!
    Debbie Stastny

Sent on 04/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

College Park Flowers did an amazing job putting together the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. We wanted a lot of greenery and simple, white flowers for the bouquets, and Amy did an amazing job at putting together beautiful bouquets that were exactly what we pictured! I highly recommend College Park Flowers!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2017

Everything was just absolutely stunning. Worth every single nickle.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    College Park Flowers 7
    College Park Flowers 8
    College Park Flowers 9

Megan · Married on 03/04/2017

Amazing flowers and customer service! Amie and Naomi both worked with me as I changed my mind multiple times throughout the wedding planning process. They had great input to help me choose beautiful flowers for my centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. They listened to all of my ideas and produced exactly what I was envisioning! Communication the weeks leading up to the wedding as well as on the day of the wedding was excellent. I HIGHLY recommend College Park Flowers!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

I was so happy to work with College Park Flowers for my December wedding. They were professional, accommodating, and did a fantastic job on the arrangements. I couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2016

jillian · Married on 11/12/2016

AMAZING! Would not have gone with a more perfect florist! Thank you so much for every piece of art y'all made with our flowers! It was more than perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Mandy · Married on 11/12/2016

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! The flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely amazing!!! Our photographer also mentioned how very beautiful and fresh all of the flowers were. Naomi you made all of Jill's dreams come true i can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

College Park Flowers's reply:

Hi Mandy! I am so glad that she was happy with everything! You guys were an absolute delight to work with. You guys were so much fun, I hope we get to work together again in the future! I can wait to see the photo's! If you have any other floral needs, just let us know. We do parties and special occasions as well! I hope you had happy holidays! Keep in touch!

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

I was hesitant to contact a florist because I didn't want to spend too much money on flowers. So glad I did. I worked Naomi, met with her, showed her pictures, and she brought my vision to life! And she helped me stay within my budget! We had so many compliments on our floral arrangements. My only issue, which I forgot to bring to Naomi's attention, was the flowers were not placed on my wedding cake. I am not sure if the wedding cake arrival was late or missed each other? So our friend that made the grooms cake had to put the flowers on the cake. Other than that everything came out perfect.
    I hope to work with Naomi again in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Nancy · Married on 06/04/2016

As the Bride’s mother who planned a recent wedding in Houston, I recommend the following vendors who offered superior service at an excellent value: First, book La Colombe d’Or, a gorgeous venue that provides delicious food and first class service. Yes, it is a little pricier than other venues, but reduce the guest list to afford it because it’s worth it. Hire Aimee at College Park Flowers, who went the extra mile for us to transport flowers from the church to La Colombe d’Or so that they would be used again for table settings. Hire Erin Anderson for photography, who is a no-nonsense professional who surveyed the sites in advance to prepare for the most advantageous shots. Hire Allen of Allen Hill Entertainment who will meet with the Bride and Groom to select a band of their liking. Then he will meet the band at the venue to make sure they are ready to go. Hire Carlos Estela to create a delicious macaron tower instead of the wedding cake. Finally, enjoy the Bride’s special day by hiring Kelly Balforth of Eventology to coordinate all your plans with these wonderful vendors. Kelly was recommended to me by another bride who had interviewed six wedding planners before hiring her and, yes, she was my “angel of mercy” throughout the wedding day and made sure every detail was executed to perfection. Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 06/08/2016

amy · Married on 04/02/2016

I am so glad we choose College Park Flowers as our florist for our wedding day! They brought my vision to life and were always responsive to communication! I got some many compliments on the lovely floral arrangements. They were so flexible and easy to work with (I even called the day of and asked for extra pedals and they did not disappoint)! I told them my budget and my visions and they brought it to life. Thank you for making my wedding look so whimsical and lovely!!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

College Park Flowers did a fantastic job providing the florals for our wedding, and they were super friendly and easy to work with. They were able to provide exactly what we were looking for right within our required budget - and the results were amazing, I wouldn't change a thing! The flowers were a huge part of what I had imagined our day to be, and they nailed it :)

Sent on 04/26/2016

JANSI · Married on 05/09/2015

College Parks Flowers ( Amie) You exceeded my expectation!!!!
    my mind was blown walking into all the floral my wedding was a dream! we brought the garden to the venue I've never seen something so beautiful ! I told you I wanted a romantic fairy tail wedding and that's exactly what I got and more ! I adore you! and your college park team simply amazing you will forever be my florist ! you made my wedding day a real fairy tail! I cant wait to work with you again

Sent on 05/18/2015

Tabitha · Married on 12/06/2014

Amie with college park flowers was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!! She helped make my vision for our wedding a reality!! Not only was she great with ideas, but she was able to give me the look I was going for without blowing our flower budget! I couldn't possibly have found someone any better to work with. She was patient as I asked a thousand questions and was always there to ease any concerns I had. She is so great, so caring, and so knowledgable about the business! I was so grateful to have her as a vendor!! She made my special day a breeze! I would DEFINITELY recommend College Park Flowers to everyone I know!!

Jamie · Married on 11/14/2014

Aimee was absolutely amazing!! She went over and above every thing I ever imagined!! Highly recommend College Park Flowers!!!!

Dawn · Married on 10/26/2014

I can't say enough good things about College Park Flowers, I am still surrounded by beautiful flowers from my wedding. The Flowers were amazing, everything I wanted and more and excellent value. Amie was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble, I will use these for all my flowers in future!

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/20/2014

We were so pleased with the flowers and the service Amie at College Park Flowers provided for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. She listened to my daughter's ideas and expanded on them, giving us confidence that we were heard and we were dealing with a professional. My daughter's bridal portraits were delayed a week because of weather, and Amie worked with us to nurse the flowers she had ordered into a second week; you couldn't even tell that the flowers in the portrait bouquet weren't received the day before the bouquet was made. I was a bit nervous as the wedding date drew near because Amie was pregnant and due a couple of weeks after the wedding; in fact, after constructing the table arrangements at the venue on the day of the wedding, she went to the hospital in labor (which stopped, thankfully!). She assured us that we would be taken care of by other vendors she had lined up should anything prevent her from doing the flowers. She was a joy to work with and I would wholeheartedly recommend College Park Flowers.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Jill · Married on 09/20/2014

You knew what I wanted before I even knew how to explain it! You listened and understood my vision when others could not. I was so impressed with your hard work :)

Sent on 12/21/2014

Absolutely incredible! Everything was gorgeous and handled very professionally.

• O

Olivia · Married on 07/26/2014

Amie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. If we need floral arrangements in the future we will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 12/21/2014

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Amy was very easy to communicate with and was also very helpful in the process of choosing our flowers for our wedding! Thanks, Amy! :)

Sent on 12/28/2014

Gorgeous flowers! They were exactly what my husband and I wanted. It was perfect!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2014

Amie is the absolute best! Her work is exceptionally beautiful and it really made my wedding memorable. I had so many of my friends and family tell me how beautiful my tables were and the arrangements at ceremony. She is such a blessing to us.

Katie · Married on 04/05/2014

Amazing! I would recommend to anyone. The flowers and decor were stunning. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn't have been happier.