Colleen Losh Photography Reviews

Colleen Losh Photography 4
Colleen Losh Photography 5

Rebekah · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Photos!

Colleen and her assistant were so attentive on our wedding day. They got the shots I asked for and then some!!! She captured the day perfectly, every time I look through the pictures it takes me right back to that day and I can remember like it happened yesterday. The pictures quality is beautiful. If you’re looking for a great photographer with a positive attitude and great energy Colleen is your girl!! She was a pleasure to work with and so much FUN! My husband and son hate taking pictures, she made it a breeze for both of them, which made it easier for me to relax and enjoy the day ☺️

Colleen Losh Photography 6
    Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Bess

Bess · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding photographer

Colleen was amazing to work with! Her photographs were outstanding and she worked to make sure that we got all of the shots that my husband and I wanted. Her easy going demeanor allowed the bridal party to continue to be themselves, which resulted in some of our favorite photos. I would highly recommend her!

Colleen Losh Photography 14
    Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Courtlyn

Courtlyn Carr · Married on 06/08/2019

Great photographer & great vibes

Love Colleen ! she greeted my mom & I with her radiant smile at a consultation to go over all the wedding photos we had in mind. She was flexible & a good price for all her professionalism. I would definitely recommend her for a wedding or any event .

Colleen Losh Photography 20
    Colleen Losh Photography 32
    Colleen Losh Photography 33
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Anna · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy bride because of colleen

Colleen is/was fantastic. We met with her prior to booking. She made us feel loved, cared for, important and worth it. She showed us samples, worked with our timeline, offered suggestions, and made sure we were all on the same page. I cannot say enough great things about Colleen and her skills. She is so kind, patient and understanding. She took our pictures to the next level and then some! I can't wait to use her for every big event next in our lives. I will praise her skills and recommend all family members and friends use her. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Colleen Losh Photography 34
    Colleen Losh Photography 35
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Karli

Karli · Married on 05/25/2019

Overall Amazing Photographer!

Colleen was absolutely amazing! From the engagement photos to the wedding, she was so personable, easy going and fun to be around! Colleen knows how to help you relax (from adults to the kids) and enjoy the moment in order to capture your true persona and love for one another. She was very flexible with timing, arriving early to squeeze in our shoot before a storm and even make sure we got our night shots in at the wedding before she left. I cannot give enough good praise and am so glad we hired such a wonderful photographer to capture our special day!

Colleen Losh Photography 36
    Colleen Losh Photography 45
    Sent on 06/06/2019

rebekah · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding photographer

Colleen is super chill and professional. Very accommodating to requests and is just a wonderful human being!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 10/12/2018

Colleen was amazing!!

We met to talk through my vision for the photography for the wedding. She offered suggestions and took lots of notes. We kept in touch throughout the planning of the wedding for major changes or questions. The day of the wedding was fabulous! Colleen did a great directing our very large wedding party during the different photo shoots. Matt and I were very comfortable with her during our first look photos. She fun and spunky and just has a very wonderful, positive energy about her!!!! The photos came out beautifully and I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Colleen Losh Photography 46
    Colleen Losh Photography 57
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Tammy Conley · Married on 07/14/2018

Colleen Losh Wedding Photography

My daughter was married in July 2018. We used Colleen for the entire event and she was fantastic. She captured every moment, from the dressing room to the final dance. Not only were the photo's amazing, she created scenes we hadn't even thought of all while respecting our time. We've honestly never looked so good! Well worth every penny!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Regina · Married on 05/11/2018

Colleen was a joy to work with! She’s responsive and completely accommodating. She was very low stress and put everyone at ease. She was able to capture classic pictures along with candid shots. Her pictures turned out beaitifully and I cannot stop looking at them. I would book Colleen again and again!

Colleen Losh Photography 58
    Colleen Losh Photography 59
    Colleen Losh Photography 60
    Sent on 06/29/2018
  • F

Katelyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Colleen was amazing to work with! From the first emails to our wedding day! She is so easy going and made our whole day run smoothly! Our pictures are nothing short of amazing and we will cherish them forever! Cannot day enough good things- she will not disappoint!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Gillian & Andrew · Married on 07/22/2017

Colleen was an absolute highlight in our wedding planning AND day! She was extremely accommodating when forming a custom package that fit our budget and wants/needs. She was professional and enthusiastic. I appreciated that she asked us questions prior to the big day to help it all go smoothly - like suggesting a shot list and a list of who should be captured beyond the wedding party (ie grandparents). She walked the venue with us prior to the wedding to discuss the best locations and timing. This was crucial because our wedding day went by so fast and the prior planning helped everything to run smoothly - especially when a thunderstorm rolled through and we had to go to plan b! She kept up the pace (which our wedding party appreciated) and was a joy throughout. My mom is still raving about her! She's also a child whisperer - she got my 2 year old nephew to smile in every photo! If you want a professional, pleasant, and accommodating photographer, hire Colleen!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Colleen is a fabulous photographer. I can't wait to see all of our wedding photos. She's so fun and personable. I feel like I've made a new friend!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Colleen Losh came highly recommended to me from one of my friends and after we initially met, I knew she had to be the one to photograph our big day! She is extremely talented, responsive, easy going and willing to go out of her way to make the bride happy! My husband is not a big fan of photos or being photographed and Colleen somehow managed to make him smile in every photo from the wedding! She also has a great demeanor with children and took some truly adorable photos of our bridesmaid and ring bearers. We also appreciated Colleen's flexibility in meeting our budget constraints and helping us identify a package that would best fit our needs.

Another thing that I loved about Colleen is how responsive she is! We booked her 10+ months before our wedding day and she was always really quick to respond and answer my million questions about day of logistics and also was patient as we adjusted the day of schedule many times. We also requested to have a "sneak peak" of the photos a few weeks after our wedding so we can use of them in our Christmas card - within a few days, Colleen turned around a great collection of photos from us to select from, even though we weren't supposed to see our final photos for another 7 weeks!

We just received our photos back this week and they are STUNNING! She exceeded all expectations and am so thrilled that we will be able to re-live and treasure our special day through the photographs.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2016

Working with Colleen for our wedding was a breeze! She was happy to answer all of our questions and took the time to make she we got the photos we wanted (we aren’t a “cutesy” couple and she respected our no cutesy photos request). She even quickly and happily responded when I asked her thoughts on how my bridesmaids dresses might show up in photos. Colleen was about a week away from giving birth when our wedding took place. All of my mom-friends were impressed at how she was moving around, making sure she got every shot, even being that far along. Talk about professionalism and dedication. I could not have been happier with our decision to go with Colleen.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Kat · Married on 09/24/2016

Colleen is an incredible photographer! We loved having her take the photos for our wedding! She communicated very well. We got our photos back quickly too! Wouldn’t have picked anyone else!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Colleen was so great to work with & flexible for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. From our very first meeting we got along so well, I knew she would be a great fit for us! She traveled to PA for both our engagement pictures and wedding for which she was 8 months pregnant! She captured so many natural moments and details of our special day I would not have remembered. Our pictures turned out beautiful & we have such a great variety of shots from the entire day! I cannot say enough good things about Colleen she is awesome!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/07/2015

Colleen is amazing! She photographed a friend of mine's wedding and I knew that I wanted her as my photographer! She works alone and that's what I like most. No, she can't be in every place at once, but I got so many comments at my wedding that they didn't even feel like she was there and that they didn't have cameras blocking their view of the ceremony or dances.

She took our engagement photos as well which were beautiful! Definitely going to need her when the time comes for baby pictures. When we first met her, my husband and I felt totally at ease because she is just so laid back and fun. All of the groomsmen loved her as well as my bridesmaids. She's so full of energy and is willing to do whatever you want as well as coming up with her own poses and direction.

Colleen is super professional but almost like your best friend at the same time. She even helped bustle my dress and sew one of my bustles back on after it had ripped!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Angela · Married on 09/19/2015

During our first meeting, Colleen listened closely to what I wanted and she provided me with valuable advice about how to execute a "First Look" and manage my timeline for the big day. We negotiated the contract and I felt satisfied with the value compared to other photographers I had interviewed. She never pressured me to do more than my budget allowed. I sent her photos that I loved as inspiration, I outlined looks that I hated and which photos would make my family happy. She was easily reached through email whenever I had questions during the planning process. She arrived on time on the big day and got straight to work. The first look was everything I wanted. My husband has "real" smiles instead of his "can we get this over with" look he has in some posed family pics! It was such an intimate moment that she made special by her warm style and unobtrusive presence. The whole family loved Colleen and we heard compliments about her from everyone. She completed the bridal party/family pics with speed and obvious experience. I appreciated that during the ceremony and reception, we rarely noticed her because she was smoothly taking pics without the obnoxious flashes and interruptions of some photographers. The result was that when we received our pics, we were surprised by how many moments she captured that we didn't even see! She really maximized the beauty of our outdoor venue and captured my DIY details for me to always remember.

Thank you Colleen for providing us with a beautiful record of an unforgettable day!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Colleen was amazing before, during, and after our wedding! She worked with us to figure out the best fit for our budget. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls. Colleen walked through our venue with us and helped choose the best picture spots prior to the wedding. She was amazing the day of the wedding and captured every moment perfectly, posed and candid! She was great with all of the children in the wedding, including my husband and his brothers :) We would definitely hire Colleen again and plan to do so for family photos in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2015

My fiance and I first met Colleen at the Baltimore Wedding Expo right after we were engaged. Her personality right from the start was welcoming, fun, and bright. She stood out from all the other photography vendors because she was down to earth and not a big production. I could tell the focus was on quality and connection with the clients. This is exactly what we got from Colleen. She did both our engagement and wedding photos and both turned out stunning. We didn't know we could be so photogenic! Colleen made us feel comfortable which is important when someone is taking your picture all day! The quality of the work is beyond words. She captured every moment of our wedding wonderfully. I love how my pictures are on an engraved flash drive! It makes it all the more special. Even after our wedding, Colleen was willing to go the extra step to look to a photograph for me in her wedding pictures. It was a picture that was overlooked being taken, but she was able to crop another picture to make it work. How wonderful! I highly recommend using Colleen for your engagement, wedding or family photographs! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Benjamin · Married on 02/13/2015

Colleen was terrific. Let me first say that all of the images she made for us turned out terrific. But, what I thought was really special was that Colleen was worked so well with our less conventional wedding. We wanted a low-key wedding, and got married at a courthouse by a judge I had formerly worked for. In keeping with the low-key nature of the event, we didn't want a photographer to follow us around in the lead up to the wedding. We also didn't want engagement pictures. I recognize that this makes it a bit difficult for the photographer, who doesn't get to meet her clients ahead of time, or test images to find out what they like, but for us, it was really helpful and appreciated to have Colleen go with the flow all the same. What I'm saying is, we probably didn't make Colleen's job that easy in terms of advance planning, but she definitely delivered all the same. I was so grateful that Colleen took the reins with pictures and did a great job capturing our wedding. If you're looking for someone you can trust to help you have the wedding you want, Colleen would be a great choice!

Thanks again, Colleen!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/22/2014

Colleen helped capture one of the best days of our lives. She is an extremely fun and laid back person who puts you at ease when she is photographing you. We had a 1 hour engagement session with her, and after seeing the photos from that, we were so excited for the wedding day. Colleen is unobtrusive but knows how to get great shots. She captured some fantastic posed shots as well as many candid pictures that really showed the mood of our wedding. She is very easy to get in touch with and is quick to get your photos to you. We couldn't be happier with her!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Christina · Married on 10/25/2014

Colleen was an absolutely PLEASURE to deal with throughout the wedding planning process and made our big day so incredibly special by snapping awesome photos of literally everyone at our wedding! She was incredibly flexible in terms of start and end time and basically constructed a custom package for us to fit within our budget, and really made an effort to move the picture process along (which my husband and our groomsmen really appreciated!). Colleen also was nice enough to travel to Bethany/Rehoboth Beach for our wedding, which was a little over a 2 hour drive for her. We were so incredibly pleased with our 884 pictures (my mom has already made 4 wedding books) and we have had lots of friends who were at the wedding purchase copies for themselves. Bottomline, if you want to have your big day captured the right way, hire Colleen!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2014

I met Colleen Losh at a Wedding Expo and hired her as our wedding photographer. Colleen is so friendly, personable, and most importantly, takes wonderful photos! She was very responsive before and after the wedding to answer all of my questions. On the wedding day, Colleen was prompt and professional and she took all the photos I requested as well as her own great ideas. We loved our photos and I highly recommend Colleen for any photography needs.

Sent on 05/08/2015

peg · Married on 09/20/2014

The best thing about attending the Wedding Expo in DC was finding my daughter's amazing photographer. Colleen had an incredibly easy rapport with the entire bridal party and the guests. She is an extremely skilled photographer - thorough but not intrusive. I think she beautifully captured the bride and groom, especially the first look photos and sunset shots. We could not have asked for a better experience and given the opportunity, we would hire Colleen again.

Sent on 05/11/2015