32 Reviews for Collective Image Photography

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

Jason was so fun and amazing to work with for our engagement and wedding photos! He made us feel so comfortable and did a fantastic job capturing the emotion and love that filled our day! We can’t recommend Collective Image enough!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have had such an amazing experience working with Jason and Emma! After only a few minutes into our first meeting, we knew we wanted to hire them for our wedding. Not only is Jason a phenomenal photographer, but him and Emma were both so professional, organized and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. They were very quick to respond to our emails/questions and really helped us work out all of the little details of the day. Jason has a great energy and we had so much fun working with him during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Our photos were absolutely stunning (over 1000 of them!) and we couldn't have asked for our day to be captured more perfectly. Collective Image is the best and we would hands down recommend them to anyone! We can't wait to work with them again in the future! :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

Jason and Emma are a great team! From the professionalism and responsiveness to the quality and creativity of Jason's work, my husband and I could not be happier with our wedding pictures! You will NOT be disappointed if you higher them; we highly recommend Collective Image Photography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was awesome to work with!! He really captured our intimate elopement and we are more than pleased with our results!! Thank you again to Collective Image Photography!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Collective Image was the PERFECT photographer for our big day! They traveled with us to Mexico to capture our destination wedding. They were fantastic to work with and Jason and Emma work so well together. Jason is very professional and is truly talented! Emma was a amazing help during the big day, from doing touch ups on my hair and makeup to having us adjust for the perfect shot! I would highly recommend them for your special event!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was amazing and had great ideas for photos!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Emma were so easy to work with while planning our wedding. They were very responsive to emails and any questions we had throughout the process. On our wedding day Jason had everything planned out as to where we needed to be and when, during group photos everything went quickly and we had so much fun! Our photos turned out absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason & Emma were great to work with! They made our wedding so special; the quality of our pictures are unreal. I would recommend Collective Image Photography to anyone/everyone. 5/5

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They’re aren’t enough words to express how amazing and incredibly talented collective image photography is. Not only are they talented, they are very professional, prompt and organized. From my very first inquiry via email they responded right away and never kept me waiting throughout my whole wedding planning process (unlike other wedding vendors). They had me/us at hello. Their energy is like no other; cool, calm and collected. I was fortunate enough to have Emma, Jason’s wife by my side throughout the day of my wedding. She was on top of everything and made me feel at such ease, I didn’t have to worry or think about one thing. We both are so happy we chose collective image photography to capture our wedding day, we are obsessed with every single photo and so are all of our friends and family. Their talent and creativity shines through every picture, and I promise you will NOT be disappointed they are the best!

Photos
Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Emma are a fabulous team. They're professional and reliable. They did our engagement photography and were very flexible on timing and location. Jason recently photographed our wedding and his calm, stress-free demeanor was exactly what we needed. His work blended traditional with creative. I'm in love with our photos.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was absolutely amazing to work with. We had several meetings to that gave us a chance to get to know him and his personality and for him to do the same. the communication between us was great he and Emma were very responsive and made a ton of effort to work around our busy schedules. He made everything so easy and made the process so comfortable, we did an engagement session with him and it went by so quickly because we were having so much fun and the pictures turned out so beautifully. On the day of the wedding he was so on the ball and kept things moving and making sure to get all the shots that he needed to get. His personality and approach to the wedding day fit together with my wife and I so perfectly. He ended up staying later than he was supposed to to continue to get pictures of all the things happening. After this entire process i would consider Jason as more than just the photographer that did my wedding i would consider him my friend. I cannot recommend him enough, you will not be disappointed with Jason and Collective Image photography.

Profile Picture Rob, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were thrilled with our experience, from beginning to end! We loved working with Jason and Emma, and the pictures are beyond amazing. Many of our friends commented that they were the best wedding pictures they'd ever seen.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Emma were both professional and down to earth. So easy to work with. They made the whole process flawless. Jason seemed to be in 2 places at the same time. There wasn't a single photo that we did not like (and we got almost 1,000 total)! Collective Image is reasonably priced. We had them stay for more hours than initially planned. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone considering a photographer. They are genuinely nice people to get to know also.

Profile Picture Ankit, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Collective Image Photography was absolutely fantastic. From the our initial meeting where we met Jason (photographer) and his lovely wife and business partner Emma, until the end of the night on our big day, we were thrilled with their service. Jason is a truly gifted photographer. His photo-journalistic style is the reason why we were interested in Collective Image Photography, and the way our photos turned out showcased just how talented he is. Collective Image also did our engagement photos and we were equally as impressed with how those came out as well. Jason was at our wedding as a solo photographer for just over 12 hours. He was ready and available all day long to capture all of the important moments of the day. Overall, my husband and and I are 100% satisfied with the service provided by Collective Image Photography, our photos, and the whole experience. We would definitely hire them again for any photo needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such an amazing experience working with Jason and Emma! They were extremely responsive, flexible and easy to work with - answering every question we had along the way. On the day of the wedding, Jason made us feel so comfortable and handled my large and somewhat difficult family extremely professionally. After the wedding - I worked with Emma to put together our album. She went above and beyond during the review process, even meeting with us to answer questions and make us feel more comfortable before placing our order. They both made us feel special throughout the whole process - not just another customer. Would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Marla, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thanks for everything! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture User7673027, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Collective Image Photograpy is the best out there! Not only were they so fun to work with, but we absolutely loved both our engagement and wedding photos. We will be using them for years to come!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Emma and Jason was awesome! They are the nicest people you will ever meet. My husband and I hate taking pictures but they made it fun and enjoyable for us, and captured the most important day of our lives. Stop looking for a photographer and book them, you can thank me later:)

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Colective Image is amazing!! We had Jason and Heather as our photographers. Jason was really creative in his pictures. Heather has the most soothing voice ever. She kept my anxiety level down during the whole wedding day plus she takes beautiful pictures. Our wedding photos and wedding album could not have turned out better. They were our favorite out of all the photographers we considered! The photojournalistic approach they take is the best we've among Metro Detroit photographers. If we were to go back in time and get married all over again, we would hire Collective Image in a heartbeat. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Dominika, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason and Emma were extremely professional and easy to work with. From our initial consultation/meeting, to questions we had prior to the wedding, and especially on our big day, they absolutely went above and beyond our expectations. The pictures were absolutely phenomenal and it added so much to our day to work with Jason. They come highly recommended to any of our friends who are engaged. Use Collective Image photography and you will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture T, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Emma were absolutely wonderful to work with! They are always very professional and helpful. Jason is an amazing photographer and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They made both our engagement session and wedding day a lot of fun. We also used their photo booth service for our wedding reception and it was awesome! The photos were great quality! My husband and I would recommend Collective Image Photography to every bride and groom looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Miranda, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Collective Image Photography is awesome!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture DeDe, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason Loudermilk is not a photographer – he is an artist. Anyone can push a button; only an artist has the eye to capture the raw beauty and emotion that best represents a specific moment in time. Our photos came out absolutely wonderful and they tell a story of each moment of the best day of our lives. In addition to the great work Jason and Emma were very easy to work with - dependable, flexible and great with communication. They took the time to listen to exactly what we wanted and delivered. A great investment and worth every single penny - photos are forever!

Profile Picture Frank, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was referred to Collective Image by a co-worker of mine and was not disappointed! I cannot stress enough how wonderful Jason and Emma are! From doing our engagement photos in Traverse City to our phenomenal wedding photographs...everything they do it top notch! I can say without a doubt that Jason helped ease some anxiety on our big day. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Honestly, working with Jason was the best decision we could have made. The quality of work speaks for itself. I can't put into words how happy we are with our wedding photos and a number of friends and family members have used Jason for their big day after seeing how great ours turned out. Do yourself a favor and book them.

Profile Picture User7645947, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews