Collection Images Reviews

12 Reviews for Collection Images

• Adrianna

Adrianna Arjoon 路 Married on 01/02/2021

Engagement Photos

Summer was amazing! So fun and so sweet! She made our photo shoot so fun and natural. On top of that she was super flexible! I searched for many photographers and she was the only one who tried her hardest to fit me in, in the short amount of time I had before my fianc茅 deployed. I鈥檒l definitely be using her in the future 馃ぉ

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Closiff

Chloe 路 Married on 08/16/2020

So easy & fun to work with!!

Collection Images photographer, Summer, is so so flexible, easy to work with & fun to work with! We so appreciated our wedding photography being such a great experience with Collection Images. Summer鈥檚 editing came out beautiful & we got our photos back very quickly!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah Coquerille 路 Married on 04/11/2020

Engagement Session

Collection Images - Summer, was more than perfect! She was made me and, my now husband, Zac feel so comfortable during our shoot. We had our 2 golden retriever dogs with us during our shoot. Summer was so great and patient with us while we got the perfect shots with our pups. Summer was beyond professional! But she truly made us laugh and she captured our vision perfectly! I can't express how much those pictures mean to me! I highly recommend Collection Images if you want STUNNING pictures, a great & relaxing shoot, + a fun time!

Katie Satterfield 路 Married on 01/19/2020

My Proposal

We have worked with Summer before in photoshoots and her personality is amazing! She has made us so comfortable and has the best posing ideas! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for a photographer to capture their special moments!

Shelby Mosteller 路 Married on 12/14/2019

The best!

Summer is seriously THE BEST at what she does! She makes your shoot so much fun, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. And of course her pictures are absolutely beautiful. I can鈥檛 recommend collection images enough!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Alejandro

Alejandro Coronel 路 Married on 10/30/2019

Experience with Summer!

I LOVED working with Summer! She was on time and precise with everything she offered. Her artistic style really brought out the most of what could have been an everyday moment into an amazing experience. Would recommend anytime any day!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Erika

Erika Laminack 路 Married on 10/27/2019

Engagement Session

Summer made our engagement session incredible! Not only was she prompt but she was so flexible and traveled to the destination we chose for our pictures! She is very easy to get in touch with and always makes you feel like a priority! During the shoot she made my fianc茅 and I feel very comfortable and confident in front of the camera! We received our photos within 1 week and they were stunning! She is incredible and offers an amazing service for a very reasonable price! 10/10 would recommend and we will definitely be using Collection Images again! 鉂わ笍

Katie Wheeler 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Summer was brilliant with every aspect of our wedding! She had a great schedule put together and made everything so easy! Her energy was everything and we could not have asked for a better experience

Sent on 02/02/2020

Allison Lusk 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and fun experience!

Summer was very professional and makes the entire experience fun! 10/10 recommend her for your photography needs! Her work is amazing!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Marijke Schroeder 路 Married on 05/25/2019

So good! So kind and fun!

I loved working with Summer! She made the day go so smoothly and we got AMAZING pictures from her! Book her for your wedding! She was so sweet and fun and made all the pictures fly by!

Rachel 路 Married on 12/23/2017

Extraordinary

Summer was the epitome of do everything with excellence. I was so impressed by our engagement shoot and how at ease she made us feel. Our wedding day she created amazing spots for our photos that I would not have imagined. She鈥檚 creative, kind, thoughtful, and I could not recommend her enough!!

Sent on 02/04/2020