[coll.neu] photography Reviews

12 | Milan, MI

12 Reviews for [coll.neu] photography

Kendell · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Colleen was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very professional yet very laid back and made our wedding day pictures a blast. She has the personality to naturally make you smile. Our pictures came out beautifully and we had a TON of them, all great shots. I loved her creativity and flexibility. I absolutely recommend Colleen, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2017

Colleen is an amazing photographer. Not only does she take amazing photos but she makes everything so fun and easy. She's just a blast to be around. She photographed a boudoir shoot I did for my husband as a wedding gift. She made me feel so comfortable and not at all self conscious. She also did our engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out AMAZING! I couldn't be happier with how she captured our day perfectly. Highly recommend!

Molly · Married on 05/20/2017

Colleen was fantastic to work with through every step of our wedding! She helped us feel relaxed even with the stress of the day and gave us gorgeous photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married or that needs a great photographer!

• W

Whitney · Married on 03/11/2017

Colleen listened to all our ideas, was professional, and so calm on the day of. So glad to have her as part of our day!

Kristi · Married on 11/26/2016

Colleen was awesome, making our special day memorable with her talented work. We also ordered an extra album she was able to quickly ship in time for a gift for my parents. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jeremy · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely incredible and exceeded expectations! Generous and high quality value. I've recommended Colleen to someone who was equally satisfied.

Nathan · Married on 06/18/2016

Colleen made our day! Literally! She captured every moment artfully, creatively. A pleasure to work with for any occasion.

Samantha · Married on 11/28/2015

Colleen is an awesome photographer! We were so happy with our photos from our engagement session and wedding. The day of our wedding she was so calm and was able to get all of the shots we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

• Sarah Kramer

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

I selected Colleen to be my Photographer because I look her artistic aesthetic. My engagement photo I thought were the best pictures that could be taken of us and then I saw our wedding pictures. Colleen takes many different angles, lighting, and magic to create a photo that could be a great work of art. Visit her past work and you will fall in love with it.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Josh · Married on 06/09/2012

Colleen was an excellent photographer for our wedding. She was very well priced, and we got a TON of pictures...we are actually still going through some of the cds and its 5 months later. She was very professional, and fun, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Alyssa · Married on 05/19/2012

Very professional great prices and Very crafty

Sent on 11/05/2012

Robin · Married on 04/14/2012

Colleen was professional, timely and fun to work with! She even came prepared with clear umbrellas when the forecast called for rain (which we needed!). She had a list of what I wanted as well as her own ideas and made sure she captured them all! The previews of the pictures I have seen so far are amazing and I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 04/25/2012