Coll Music Reviews

Coll Music 1
Coll Music 2

Mimi · Married on 08/03/2019

I had to hire them!

I couldn’t wait to hire this company. From the first time I spoke to Larry he has been efficient answering my questions, listened to my request, and a true professional. You can tell he loves what he does and truly wants to deliver A+ service. I had to hire them!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Joann

Joann Nolan · Married on 08/03/2019

Elegant and beautiful !

Hired Coll Music for my daughter‘s wedding ceremony and cocktail hour Played beautifully and very nice people Recommend them highly

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Janny

Janny Fleitas · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful music!

Amazing music! Quick to respond. Very accommodating and set the right time frames and expectations !! Highly recommended

Sent on 06/16/2019

Rebekah Finol · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent musicians and service

Larry and his team went above and beyond. The ceremony was stunning and exactly what we imagined. Thank you Coll Music for everything! It was a true dream!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Pianist During Cocktails hour

PERFECTION! The pianist was absolutely perfect that i used for both my ceremony as well as cocktail hour. a they were super easy to work with and communication was always fast. I would recommend them a million times over! thank you!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Ward · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, Organized and Beautifully Done

Larry was a true professional and pleasure to work with. He is responsive and very eager to ensure you have the musical experience of your dreams. I was able to relax once Larry told me exactly how he would accomplish what I was imagining. He provided vocalists who sang beautifully and worked with a string trio they had never worked with before. With Larry's musical direction, the musical ensembles performed seamlessly and beautifully at my wedding. I highly recommend Coll Music to any bride or event planner who truly wants a high quality performance. I was extremely detailed and asked for music that I was sure was likely not part of their normal repertoire yet they delivered my custom requests flawlessly. They sounded like a choir of angels and my dreams became a reality. Don't hesitate...Larry is the real deal. He is a Latin Grammy nominee musician and producer and while that may sound intimidating he truly is kind, easygoing, and humble with all the professional skills and traits of a producer of his caliber.

Jackie

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Yesenia

Yesenia Gonzalez · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Coll Music went above & beyond to make our wedding exceptional! All of our guest were up & enjoying themselves the whole night, we booked them for ceremony & cocktail hour (a violinist & cello trio) and for our reception we booked a saxophone player while everyone was enjoying their food & then the real party got started when the DJ started playing some mixes. We’re so glad that we chose them, because till this day everyone keeps complimenting the entertainment that we had at our wedding. Thank you Coll Music!💛

Sent on 04/02/2019

Rebecca · Married on 02/19/2019

Cant recommended enough

We used coll music for our wedding, being an over seas wedding a a 6 hour time difference it couldnt have been easier and more stress free, he made the booking process very easy for us.
    The night the music was great i couldnt recommebd more

Sent on 03/19/2019

Coll Music's reply:

Rebecca, that was a wonderful and fun night!
    Your guests were amazing, thank you for the kind words.
    Blessings,

Sabrina · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Service

Colls Music was excellent to work with! They helped us with song selection before the wedding and exceeded our expectations. They played during the ceremony and also during cocktail hour. It was a great touch to our outdoor wedding. I totally recommend using them for your special day! Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Coll Music's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. You have the best friends of the world, it was a beautiful celebration!

Christopher S · Married on 12/14/2018

Great music!

Larry and his musicians were great! We hired a violin and cello duo, and they arrived plenty of time before our wedding ceremony. The music was wonderful, and I would hire them again.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Thank you Chris, we had a great time. Wishing you guys only blessings in this new chapter of life.

MARIO · Married on 12/08/2018

GREAT TEAM,ON TIME,VERY PROFESSIONAL , PLAN ON USING THEM ON FUTURE EVENTS.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Brittney · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful addition to our ceremony

We chose Coll Music to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. I am so glad we did. We chose to have a violin and cello. It added the extra elegance we were looking for. The music was so amazing. Larry was so easy to communicate with. He always responded quickly to any correspondence. He even agreed to play an unusual request for the procession, The Game of Thrones theme song, which sounded great! All in all, you can't go wrong with Coll. They are affordable and quality is second to none. You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Brittney it was my pleasure, I truly believe communication is key in the planning process. Many blessings,

• Darlis

Darlis · Married on 11/03/2018

Very Professional

I Hired The Violinist Soloist, for my daughters wedding. I must say that I was a little bit nervous because I didn't know them, and it was going to be the first time. It was a last minute idea for the wedding, so I took my chances. Communication with Larry was excellent, service and punctuality was perfect. Manuela the Violinist was great and very Professional. I would recommend Coll' Music to anyone.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Thank you Darlis, Manuela is the best.

You were amazing as well through this whole process.

Jennie · Married on 10/27/2018

We heard they were great

Though we didn't have the pleasure of hearing our wedding harpist (!) our guests could not stop talking about it; one friend even asked for her name to use at their upcoming wedding.

Upon request, they played classic rock, mostly Beatles, and nailed it. We are so pleased to have found Coll music to be part of our wedding. Working with them was as easy as liking them. A+

Sent on 11/13/2018

Coll Music's reply:

It was Our pleasure Jennie !
    Thank you for the kind words.
    Many blessings to you and love ones,

Marcel Ortiz · Married on 10/26/2018

An amazing experience

I had them for my wedding and they made the ceremony way more special with the music!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Marcel Ortiz · Married on 10/26/2018

An amazing experience

Sent on 10/29/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Thank you, that was a lovely ceremony.
    We had a great time,

Wishing you guys only blessings,

• F

Fernanda K · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

I met Larry at a wedding vendor event and held on to his business card because while it was still early in the planning process, I saw him playing his guitar and just loved the sound and his demeanor. When I was ready I contacted him and didn't need to look anywhere else. We used Coll Music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and I am so glad we did. Larry the owner is not only a talented musician, he is also professional and so kind. He helped me pick out the best arrangements for both events. We ended up with piano, cello and violin for the ceremony; then kicked it up a notch by having guitar, sax and percussion at the cocktail hour. However there is many more arrangements you can choose from. Larry even went as far as playing a special song we requested for our ceremony procession. Larry made me feel at ease which with so much planning that needs to be done, I knew the music would be one thing I did not need to worry about. Thank you Larry!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We had such a great time. You're amazing. We wish you guys many blessings in this new chapter.
    It was our pleasure.

Tony Gonzalez · Married on 10/05/2018

Best in the Busses

My wife and me are very grateful with Coll Music. The cellist performance was incredible at our wedding ceremony! They are for sure the best in the business.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Coll Music's reply:

You guys are amazing, loved being a part of such an special moment.

Many blessings,

Rossana · Married on 09/28/2018

Loved having coll music playing in my ceremony and cocktail hour !

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Coll Music 3
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 09/21/2018

Coll + Team were incredibly accommodating, friendly, professional, and talented. We had two custom song requests and they created beautiful orchestral versions for us! They made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour very special for us and all our guests! Look no further if you're looking for a team to handle your ceremony music. They were punctual, brought all of their equipment, and were swift from the ceremony to the cocktail hour site to keep everyone entertained! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Thank you Daisy, I just read this.
    We loved every minute of the process with you, the ceremony was really beautiful.

Wishing you blessings forever,

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

The violinst exceeded our expectations. The song choices were outstanding. She carried herself very professional it was such an elegant touch for the party. The guests truly enjoyed. The comapnyvreaponds quickly to email and changed the start time for us at the last minute. Very affordable.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Victoria,
    What a great time we had. Communication is always key!

Blessings

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Coll Music provided us with the most beautiful harpist for our wedding ceremony and we couldn't be happier! Larry was exceptional at communicating with us and everything was absolutely perfect on our day! We highly recommend Coll music to make your day extra special!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Coll Music's reply:

Michelle I’m So happy to read this, we had such a wonderful time as well.
    Wishing you only blessings,

• F

Fernando · Married on 09/01/2018

Larry had great service leading up to the event and made sure our harpist had all of the necessary music for the ceremony! We definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Coll Music's reply:

It was a beautiful celebration, I loved how our communication was always on point,

Many blessings,

Paula Hernandez · Married on 08/19/2018

Amazing !!!!

We chose Coll Music for all of our wedding needs. Ceremony, cocktail and reception. Larry was really easy to get along, he replied really fast to all of our concerns. When the big day came, they showed up really early and did their setup to perfection, all of our guests compliment their performance. I can truly say Coll Music made our wedding day an unforgettable one!

Sent on 10/24/2018