Colin Gordon Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Colin Gordon Photography

• Kari

Kari · Married on 09/07/2019

Worth every penny!

Colin Gordon is worth EVERY PENNY. He was extremely professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and responded to all of my questions/emails promptly. He made my husband and me feel comfortable during the entire process, from engagement photos to wedding day. Colin was directive when needed but also went unnoticed when capturing candid photos. I couldn’t believe how many beautiful photos were taken without me noticing. I am also extremely happy with Colin’s editing – the photos have a classic yet modern feel. I have zero regrets hiring Colin and would highly recommend him to anyone. I look forward to looking at our wedding album for years to come!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Maeve

Maeve · Married on 04/13/2019

Picture perfect

Colin’s pictures, work ethic, and eye for candid shots are nothing short of spectacular. He is down to earth, passionate about his work, and makes picture taking fun, especially for those who do not normally have their picture taken all the time. He goes above and beyond all expectations and comes up with creative shots that one may not have thought of. We are so fortunate to have had him shoot our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. He was practically invisible at the ceremony and reception; at one point I had wondered where he had disappeared to which is one of the coveted qualities a wedding photographer should have.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely amazing photographer, making our wedding even more perfect! :)

My husband, Brett, and I got married on April 6, 2019 and had our wedding photographed by Colin Gordon. Colin was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding day. He was so kind, so fun, and so creative, that he captured our wedding day in absolutely stunning fashion. We highly recommend Colin for any and all photography needs because he will capture the joy, love, and beauty of any occasion, especially weddings. Our photos will last a lifetime and allow us to cherish the best day of our lives for years and years to come. Thank you so much Colin!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Ashlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

Laid-Back, Professional, and Fun Photography!

My husband Josh and I chose Colin as our wedding photographer based on the terrific job he did photographing our friends' wedding. I can't even begin to say how pleasant our experience with Colin was, both for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. Colin is great at making you feel comfortable, even if being photographed is not your forte. Throughout our wedding day we were able to get so many pictures without feeling rushed, and Colin had great photo ideas of his own as well as being receptive to our ideas. My husband and I are both so grateful that we chose Colin as our photographer and highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photos, awesome to work with!

Colin is amazing! The photos he takes are breathtaking and he is awesome to work with! He is extremely organized and efficient. He answered all of my e-mails the same day and always answered all of my questions! He was available to meet in person to review details before the day of our event which I greatly appreciated! We did engagement photos as well as our wedding photos with him and couldn't be happier with the quality of the photos and our experience working with him! I would highly recommend Colin to anyone looking for a high quality wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/15/2018

Absolutely incredible

My husband and I got married back in June, and I couldn’t imagine having anyone but Colin capture the day.

Last September, we did our engagement photos with Colin and we knew immediately we made the absolute best choice in choosing him for our big day.

I am SO awkward in front of a camera, but Colin made it easy and, honestly, we all forgot he was there a majority of the time. He made things fun, non-complicated and it felt like I was working with a friend, rather than a stranger with a camera in my face.
    He captured every little, genuine moment I could have hoped for, the photos are stunning and I find myself scrolling through them on a daily basis.
    We have gotten endless compliments about the photos and we feel so lucky to have incredible shots to remember our wedding.

Colin is probably one of the most genuine humans I have ever met, and our wedding day wouldn’t have been remotely close to the same without him.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Kaylin · Married on 10/13/2017

I spent at least two weeks researching photographers in the Buffalo area. When I happened to stumble on to Colin's Instagram, I knew immediately that I wanted him to capture my (unconventional and laid back) big day. He has such a delicate take on photography that I admire.
    It has taken me a while to write a review because it's hard for me to find the words to describe how truly wonderful Colin is. There was such an effortless flow to our photo session. In the best way possible, you forget he is there, and you are able to live in the moment.
    Our pictures turned out perfectly (and even sooner than we anticipated!). Colin's composition and eye for detail speaks for itself. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Tara · Married on 10/06/2017

I cannot stress how HIGHLY I would recommend Colin! He photographed our wedding in October 2017 and was a dream to work with. He is responsive and able to listen to your vision of the day. He is able to capture the real moments of emotion without you knowing that you are being photographed. Colin made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera with his perfect direction paired with an open, laid back vibe. Every photo I received from the day was stunning!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 09/01/2017

I am so happy that I found Colin for our September wedding. He was responsive and professional in all of our email correspondence. He was so understanding when I explained I was planning this wedding from 10+ hours away and worked with me through email and skype. He always responded to my emails within a day or two at most. He offered suggestions about best places to take pictures on my reception site etc. and I knew he wanted our day to be the best possible day. He was right on time the day of my wedding and was so nice to everyone. He never stepped on anyones toes and was not pushy at all when it came to getting the group pictures done. My entire wedding party loved him. And if you're reading this and none of these things matter to you- the evidence is in the pictures! His website boasts his recent weddings and they are all amazing. Pictures he took brought tears to our eyes and helped us relive our favorite day all over again. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

A friend of mine recommended Colin to us, and we are so happy we were able to book him! We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos through Colin, and really couldn’t be happier. He was able to capture the best moments of the day, and we really got a full snapshot of our entire wedding. Choosing the right photographer was extremely important to us, as we made the decision to skip the videographer. I don’t feel like anything was missed or that I could’ve wanted anything more. Colin was really, truly amazing and we would recommend him to everyone! Check out Colin's blog, it really shows off his great work!

Sent on 01/29/2018