Colin Collins Photography Reviews

Colin Collins Photography 3
Colin Collins Photography 4
Colin Collins Photography 5

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2018

We did an engagement shoot with Colin and were very happy with what we received. However, when we got back our wedding photos, we were astounded at how well Colin captured our big day! Working with Colin has been a joy. He is very responsive and even came with us to our venues a couple weeks before our wedding so that he could scope out the best picture spots. Because he did this, we didn’t waste any time the day of. He made sure we stayed on time but didn’t skimp at all on different picture locations. Colin really has a knack for capturing the beauty of the surroundings, but keeping the couple as the focus. I don’t know how he does it, but our pictures are more than we could have dreamed of. I highly recommend Colin Collins Photography to anyone in the southwest Michigan or Buffalo, NY area. He also travels. We can’t wait to display our pictures!!

Colin Collins Photography 6
    Colin Collins Photography 7
    Colin Collins Photography 8
    Colin Collins Photography 9
    Colin Collins Photography 10
    Colin Collins Photography 11
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2018

Colin was amazing to work with. He did our enagement and wedding photos. He knew what we wanted and did a great job capturing the moments! He is so fun to work with he took the stress out of the craziness of the day! He has a great eye and does an amazing job capturing the little details and beauitful scenary in his photos. He did a great job working with my niece (5) and nephew (2) getting adorable shots with them. We are so happy with our photos, they are worth every penny and more.

Colin Collins Photography 12
    Colin Collins Photography 13
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Kristi · Married on 06/30/2018

Colin Collins Photography was absolutely wonderful! We can't say enough good things about his time, professionalism, the work he put in. and the pictures turned out so beautiful! We were so happy to have Colin as our wedding photographer. He did all of the traditional pictures in addition to more creative pictures that we wouldn't have even though of. He has a great eye! He was so easy to work with and is worth every penny. The turn around on us getting our pictures was so much faster than we expected, and it was so wonderful to see all of those pictures and the memories they brought back. We are so happy to have those for years to come!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kendra · Married on 06/01/2018

Colin did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! There were too many great photos to choose from. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2017

Colin is such a great photographer! My husband and I could not be happier with his creative and inventive shots. Colin was very professional and continued to take pictures all night. He was sure to capture every moment!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

If anyone is looking for a talented, down-to-earth, dependable photographer to work with, I can't recommend Colin Collins Photography enough. Even living states away, he always took the time to answer my calls and questions to make sure everything was perfect day of - which it absolutely was. He found a way to capture our day exactly how I hoped, including being able to wrangle in and direct a wedding party of twenty three which is no easy task. We received our pictures SO quickly and we were so impressed with them. I couldn't believe how many shots he was able to get. I'm so glad we also went with him for our engagement photos as well, he has an eye for catching the perfect backdrop. I'm lucky to have him as a friend, but feel even more lucky that I chose him as now I get to have the most incredible pictures for a lifetime! I'll definitely be booking Colin for any future photo needs.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Colin is an amazing photographer! My husband and I are so happy that we had him as the photographer at our wedding. He was with us for our engagement photos and throughout the entire wedding day. He was very attentive to detail and truly accommodated everything that we wanted and more! Our pictures turned out beautifully! I definitely recommend Colin for your future wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Colin is a wonderful photographer! He did both our engagement and wedding photos. For the engagement pictures, he ran all around Pittsburgh with us to get the perfect shot. On our wedding day, he was there first thing in the morning and followed us around as we were getting ready. He got amazing shots, and we were so thankful to have him as a part of our big day! He is super easy to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend him for your next big event!

Colin Collins Photography 14