34 Reviews for Coley & Co Photography

Second Shooter (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
34 Coley & Co Photography Reviews

Coley & Co did an amazing job at our wedding(s). We had traditional Indian and American style weddings on the same day. Jaclyn went above and beyond to capture lovely moments throughout the day. She made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera and was able to capture all the joy and love in a beautiful manner. My husband and I couldn’t stop smiling looking back through all the photos...it felt like we were living the best day of our life all over again!

Profile Picture Niharika, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so incredibly glad that we booked Jaclyn! I did extensive research trying to find the perfect photographer for our wedding, we chose correctly! Her photos showed the emotion and enhanced the beauty of our day. We had hundreds of gorgeous photos that caught the essence of our day. We got so many compliments on our photos!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall, Jaclyn did a great job capturing our wedding day. She responded in a timely manner when we contacted her and she was very accommodating. It took three months to get our pictures back, but Jaclyn did send some earlier that she knew would be meaningful for certain events that occurred between the wedding and the time we received our pictures. We would recommend Coley & Co. to any bride and groom wanting to capture their day.

Profile Picture Bailey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very knowledgeable and helpful . Pictures turned out fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Coley & Co was AMAZING. Jaclyn was incredibly professional and super organized. She really helped us from start to finish. Jaclyn helped us organize and get our time line for the day together. She made sure to go through our venue and point out great places to get amazing shots. The time and effort she put in to our wedding day was incredible. Jaclyn worked well with all our vendors. She kept us on track. Jaclyn made me feel incredibly comfortable and beautiful. She gave us exactly what we wanted. She made sure we got shots that were really important to us and then gave us even more shots that we had no idea that we needed and loved. It also helps that she is super friendly, fun, creative, and hilarious. We LOVED working with Coley&Co and will use them for any and all future photography needs. She was amazing - Thank you Coley&Co!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaclyn was great to work with, and helpful at making everyone feel at ease for getting their photos taken during our wedding (especially the camera-shy bride and groom). She wonderfully captured the many special moments of our wedding day, and she definitely has a trained eye for lighting and composition. We had a few photo requests that she nailed, and somehow she managed to get all the wedding attendees into one photo. Her personality & skill-set make her a great photographer! Oh & her second shooter was awesome too! Soo thankful that we stumbled upon Coley & Co on Wedding Wire!

Profile Picture laura, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We wouldn't have picked anyone else to do it. Incredibly flexible, understanding and just an amazing person.

Profile Picture User7686543, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaclyn is amazing. We love our photographs and our wedding party commented on how fun yet unobtrusive she was. We were really pleased with the number of shots we received as well as the variety of looks. She worked with us to ensure we got everything we wanted but didn't make anything drag on (which was a big concern of ours, based on previous experiences in weddings).

Profile Picture Kim, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Coley was awesome! Her work speaks for itself. She ensured that she captured all the important moments I wanted from our wedding and more. Her diligence to ensure that her clients are happy shows in her work. Thank you Coley for everything.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaclyn with Coley & Co was a dream to work with! She was incredibly helpful with making our day run super smooth, which I was SO thankful for. She was able to capture our day even better than I could have imagined. We have so many beautiful pictures from her that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaclyn did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were everything we wanted! She was very professional and responsive before the wedding, making sure I had all of my questions answered. Jaclyn even met me at the venue a month before the wedding just to make sure she was prepared for the big day. On our wedding day she was efficient with her sessions and kept the entire day on schedule, all the while doing an incredible job of making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is obviously experienced and always knew what's shots were guaranteed to work but also not afraid to try new things along the way. I really appreciated all she did for my husband and I. Her pictures are phenomenal and we will cherish them for a lifetime. Thank you, Jaclyn!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaclyn was awesome. She shot our July 2016 wedding. She met with us many months in advance and discussed our style and goals. As it got closer to the wedding, we talked about specific shots we wanted to capture. I gave her a timeline in advance that she worked seamlessly with. We have big families and divorced parents and there were a lot of people to wrangle, but Jaclyn totally got all of the family shots in (even faster than we expected!). We are in love with our photos and already are thinking of other reasons to get more photos taken! I 100% recommend Coley & Co!

Profile Picture User7450670, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was great working with Jaclyn! She was very professional and responded promptly to every email. She gave great advice and direction during our engagement session and wedding, and all of our pictures turned out amazingly well! Great photographer, highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sonia, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Definitely set up a time to chat and talk about what you have in mind. Jaclyn really worked with us and what we wanted. I appreciate her professionalism and how she valued our time and used it well.
Jaclyn even gave a professional view on ceremony logistics that helped us as we were finalizing our details.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaclyn was awesome! She doesn't waste time and uses her skills efficiently and in a way that doesn't interrupt the flow of the day. She listened well to what we wanted and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaclyn was a perfect fit for us! We were looking for a photographer that had unique style, was fun to work with and made us feel comfortable. My husband and I were most impressed with her flexibility on our wedding day and her dedication to ensure we were completely satisfied! We would definitely recommend Coley & Co Photography to others.

Profile Picture Natalie and Jake, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Jaclyn shot our engagement photos in February 2015 and our wedding in October 2015. She was absolutely awesome to work with and her relaxed demeanor was the perfect fit for my jitters the day of the wedding. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully and she captured so many amazing moments. I feel like I get to relive my wedding over and over every time I look through the images. We have received endless compliments on the images and our family members loved working with Jaclyn. But, let me rewind a little — I got engaged October 2014 and knew I wanted engagement photos in the snow. We waited and waited, but it seemed like we were never going to get the perfect day to shoot. Finally on a Saturday in February, we woke up to snow. A. Lot. Of. Snow. Possibly so much snow that we should not have left our homes. But, Jaclyn being the awesome photographer that she is, ventured out into the crazy weather and met us at the park for our shoot. We had to trek through the woods in the snow, hiking up and down hills to get to the spot because the entrance to the park was gated off (with Jaclyn carrying all her equipment). Our engagement photos turned out perfectly. That’s how truly dedicated Jaclyn is to getting the moments you want. Thank you, Jaclyn!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jaclyn did an amazing job with our engagement pics and wedding pics! She was super easy to work with and made the stress of taking pictures fun for everyone! I definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. We will absolutely be using her again for pictures in the future!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Jaclyn is a very creative and talented photographer. My husband and I didn't want to spend a lot of time away from our guests to take wedding photos. Jaclyn was very supportive and came up with lots of unique photo opportunities in a short amount of time. We were so pleased, and are so happy we spent the time to capture our amazing day. I recommend Jaclyn to anyone looking for a creative partner for the big day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Jaclyn was great. She gave us so much needed advice on our very first meeting since neither one of us had ever been through this before. She was amazing at keeping everything on time during our wedding. Also, each photo shoot was a ton of fun and our pictures really are great. We had engagement photos and wedding day photos. The family photos were very good. We were impressed with everything. She is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and helped us with so many questions and concerns. She was timely and consistent on all of our communication. We don't have anything negative to say. Thanks again for being apart of our day and helping us so much!

Profile Picture jesse , 8/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

We couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures!! The staff was so flexible and professional!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaclyn was absolutely amazing in capturing my wedding perfectly. She helped to coordinate all of the pictures we wanted with family as well as offered her creative talent to create some beautiful images. Everyone who has seen the wedding pictures have been blown away! On top of being a talented photographer she is very fun and easy going and creates a positive fun atmosphere for the whole wedding day! I could not be happier with her service! LOVE!

Profile Picture Megan , 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot speak highly enough of Jaclyn Fischer and Coley & Co Photography. For one, she is one of the nicest and most sincere people you will meet. She truly is excited about photographing your wedding and takes an interest in all aspects of it! She makes you feel immediately comfortable and has a calming and fun personality, which is perfect for those “high stress” moments leading up to the big day! She produced the most beautiful and elegant pictures and managed to capture the essence of the day in a way we didn't think was possible! Booking with Jaclyn was very convenient and she spent a lot of time going over the schedule of the day, how to best plan for all our photos and coordinating our timeline. She visited our venues with us ahead of time as well to get a feel for where the best places for pictures, lighting, etc would be- she definitely goes above and beyond what is expected of a photographer.
If you are reading this, then you have already seen her website and the photos speak for themselves. THEY ARE AMAZING! My husband and I aren't the type who love to be photographed but she made us look like a million bucks (which is what every bride wants, right?!). I remember booking our engagement photos and thinking, I hope we get just one that we can use for our save the date. When we got them back, I don’t think there was one we didn’t like and there were too many to choose from! We were so impressed and it made us that more excited for our wedding day!!
The day of our wedding she spent the WHOLE day with us (7am to close to midnight) and made of record of our day entirely, not just snapshots of important moments throughout the day. She was able to capture the emotion and dynamic of our wedding as well which was important to us. They say you won’t remember your wedding day and it’s a blur (very true), but now we can thanks to Jaclyn’s gorgeous photos. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further, Jaclyn is your girl!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Jaclyn was wonderful to work with! She responded to all emails in a timely manner and on the day of the wedding she was very flexible and professional. In addition, she was friendly, supportive and very easy to work with. My husband and I love our pictures and would absolutely recommend Jaclyn to anyone who is looking to captures beautiful pictures of their special day!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/30/15, 1 Review
4.7

I am SO glad I went with Coley & Co Photography to photograph my wedding! Truly exceeded my expectations. She was so committed to getting the best pictures as possible. Very flexible with changes and always quick to respond. I could not be more satisfied with the pictures, they were so creative and she put so much thought in to them even before the day of. I highly recommend Coley & Co for any special moment you need captured.

Profile Picture kim, 10/25/14, 1 Review