Coles Garden Reviews

Coles Garden 7
  • Kat

Kat Kegley · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful!!

Beautiful venue with the most helpful staff!!

• Teresa

Teresa Klima · Married on 10/31/2018

Beautiful location with exception service

This place is not only beautiful but offers the BEST customer service hands down. The original venue for my daughter's wedding cancelled at noon on the day of her wedding. Needless to say we were devastated and frantic to find a place for she and her fiancee' to be married. It was pouring all day so outside venues were not an option. We called so many places from the car on the side of a country highway, only to be denied. Then on a wing and a prayer, we called Cole's Garden; one of THE premier wedding locations in Oklahoma. We spoke with Miranda. She was unsure they would be able to accommodate us because it was Halloween and most of her staff had the evening off for trick or treating with their kids. Miraculously, one of her coordinators, David, volunteered to stay on and help us with our wedding. They even offered us a huge discount. Miranda and team were so concerned about us having such terrible news on this special day, they went all out to make sure their wedding was extraordinary. They set up a ballroom for the reception and the covered outdoor fireplace area for the ceremony. They provided linens, greenery and candles for the mantel and most importantly emotional support. Within 30 minutes of arriving, my daughter and her fiancee' were happy and once again looking forward to their special day. The cancellation of the original venue was nothing but a horrible and distant memory. Being able to have their wedding and reception at Cole's Garden was a dream come true. We are so thankful for Miranda, David and the rest of the staff at Cole's Garden for being our heroes and saving the day. While I hope nobody else runs into such an extreme situation, I would highly recommend Cole's Garden for any event. The location is stunning and the service is impeccable. You will not regret it. Thank you Cole's Garden! You all have a special place in our hearts forever!

Emily · Married on 10/26/2018

Above and Beyond

We are extremely thrilled with Coles Garden and their team. They went above and beyond to make sure they made our day special. Not only is the venue beautiful but every single employee there is helpful and professional. Madison Garcia made the planning process a breeze and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Her and her team really out did themselves and we couldn’t be happier with our experiences there. If you are looking for a venue, you NEED to make sure Coles Garden is on your list to look into. I’m sure that will be the place you will say your “I do’s”.

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

We had a wonderful experience at Coles Garden. I (the mother of the bride) live out of state, so I was unfamiliar with the area. Christin was wonderful to work with answering all of my questions and making recommendations for vendors and even a wonderful place to have brunch the next day.

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't even begin to explain how much we recommend Coles Garden. Christin is the Saturday event coordinator and she is a TOTAL deal maker. Yes, the venue is beautiful and sold itself, but Christin was truly the best part of our experience. In meetings leading up to our big day, she provided invaluable guidance and gave us total confidence that the entire day would go off without a hitch. On the day of the wedding, she went above and beyond to make sure all of our details were perfect.

The property is perfect as-is, but can also be a blank canvas for whatever your "vision" is. It's neutral, simple and elegant, and was updated very recently. There's a built in "Plan B" option for both ceremony and reception. They have a chapel for indoor ceremonies, and the large patio has a fireplace and is able to be screened from inclement weather. I could go on and on, but highly recommend you set up an appointment to check it out and see for yourself.

Coles Garden 8
    Coles Garden 9

LeAn · Married on 11/25/2017

Easily the best decision of our wedding. This venue is unbelievable! There's a beautiful garden to fulfill all your photo-op dreams and an equally amazing indoor venue with large chandeliers and built-in bar. I really don't think any other venue can come close to their bridal and groom suites - they were perfect for getting ready in! Big mirrors, kitchen/bar, makeup chairs, bathroom in the bridal suite and grooms suite was equipped with a big screen and cinema-recliners, shuffleboard table and bar! The best part about the venue, however, was our wedding coordinator, Madison. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly the day-of. The day would not have turned out as amazing as it was without all her help.

Ariana · Married on 10/13/2017

These people are top notch! They made everything so easy and accommodating especially since we had a "weird" wedding theme, whimsical Halloween. They ran with it and were very excited to be a part of such a different style. We are from the country so we are somewhat redneck but we can be very classy as well! My mom made all the decorations so their venue was the perfect set up for the spooky theme. Ya'll, this place is amazing and they staff are very friendly, not snobby at all. I was afraid when first walking in that it was so swank, the people would laugh at us... not at all! They were a lot of fun to work with and Madison Garcia rocks and went along with all our crazy ideas including letting us use our Drone, Hermes, to take aerial photos. We also used their On-site caterer, they seemed to have a blast with making our food Halloween themed as well. We received many compliments on the quality of the food! This venue is you all in on stop! Thank you so much!

Coles Garden 10
    Coles Garden 11
    Coles Garden 12
    Coles Garden 13
    Coles Garden 14

Diana · Married on 08/12/2017

Coles Garden was wonderful! We got married on 08/22/2017. Madison, our wedding coordinator, was such a wonderful person to work with! She did a great job helping us plan our special day. I’m glad we chose such a beautiful venue! The Garden is gorgeous, the bride and groom suits, and the reception room are very elegant, and the chapel has a nice rustic style. Catering did an awesome job with our Honduran/American food. Everything was perfect!

Coles Garden 15
    Coles Garden 21
    Coles Garden 22
    Coles Garden 23

Samantha · Married on 07/29/2017

We could not have chosen a more perfect venue for our wedding. The grounds are literally stunning, it doesn't even feel possible that you are in Oklahoma. The staff are so awesome, Christin was our coordinator. I had no clue how much help she was going to be. She is the calm for any bride's storm. Choosing Coles Garden was the best choice we made throughout the whole wedding planning process!

Coles Garden 24
    Coles Garden 25
    Coles Garden 26
    Coles Garden 27
    Coles Garden 28

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

BEST VENUE, HANDS DOWN! The place is gorgeous, and we were lucky enough to have Christin Hill as our coordinator -- she killed it every step of the way! We were so happy with our choice to go with Cole's, probably the best decision of all the wedding decisions. If you are looking for an easy wedding day with lots of love and support, this is the place. The catering was also fantastic -- not your typical boring wedding food - they really specialize it just for your event. I love this venue and their staff -- they made not only my wedding day so special, but the entire process. Keep it up, Cole's!

Belinda · Married on 06/18/2016

My daughter and son-in-law were married here on a hot day in June! Christin was the MOST amazing wedding coordinator ever! So responsive leading up to and she was everywhere taking care of every detail on the day of. She was amazing in keeping the bride and groom calm and happy. Anytime we needed her, she was there. I've never seen anyone so dedicated and easy to work with on every detail. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we were all so happy with everything. Our guests had so many complements and we had the BEST time! It rained when we were packing up, but Christin was there till the end helping us. The dedicated caterer and food were amazing too! Book this venue! Fantastic in every way!

Lyndsay · Married on 06/18/2016

I could not more highly recommend choosing Coles Garden for your wedding and reception. The grounds are beautiful, whether your wedding and reception are inside or outside. We chose to have our wedding in the rose garden and our reception half inside and half outside. As beautiful and great the grounds are it was Christin Hill who made the grounds perfect for us and made everything run so smoothly. Our wedding was a very hot June day and I had stressed due to the heat, whether I should move my wedding inside even though I had dreamed of an outdoor wedding, and she kept assuring me if an outdoor wedding was what I wanted it would work (and I’m very glad I kept it outside). I also brought quite a few decorations and yard games and was expecting that my bridesmaids and I would have to set them up sometime during the day, but after asking me a few questions about what was going where Christin set it all up on her own perfectly and I did not have to stress about a single thing. My florist was supposed to come back and do finishing touches on my cake flowers and outdoor center pieces and did not make it back, so Christin finished them. She helped the ceremony run smoothly, made sure my husband and I had time together to eat dinner before entering the reception, and helped the reception move smoothly from event to event as well. After we left she had also picked everything up and put them back in our boxes for us. She is a rock star and I SO enjoyed working with her. Dustin at C2 catering is also incredible! He is funny, nice, creative, and a fabulous chef! His food is delicious and his displays are beautiful! We were so happy we got to work with him and enjoy his amazing food!

Absolutely loved working with Christin and the Coles Gardens staff! They made our day absolutely perfect in spite of other vendors (not affiliated with Coles) not delivering on certain decor. Best venue in OKC!

Absolutely the best venue in Oklahoma!! I feel like they were the nicest, easiest to work with, beautiful venue ever. I highly recommend them!

Amanda · Married on 07/26/2014

Oh my goodness! Lynda and the crew at Cole's Garden are the most fabulous team of individuals that you will ever want to meet. There is no way that I could have managed working with my daughter and son-in-law in creating their wedding with out them. To everyone who spent the 25th and 26th of July helping with the wedding, I thank you.

Many people I have spoken with feel this venue is a little expensive. Not at all. Once you begin to put all the pieces together, Cole's Garden is actually less expensive than many other options. To have a trained wedding planner, a professional caterer, and staff was wonderful.

Professional, neat, clean, organized, helpful, friendly, considerate, and the list of attributes that Cole's Garden and staff have to offer goes on and on. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a wonderful experience either with their wedding or other social event call the staff a Cole's Garden. You will not be disappointed!

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2014

Coles Garden now holds such a special place in my families heart. Lynda was my coordinator and from the second I stepped foot on site I was treated like the most important bride of the day. Lynda walked me step by step through every little piece of my wedding (and it was a large one). The team at Coles is all about the bride and they are so professional!! The grounds and facility speak for itself. It is breathtaking. But I was even more blown away by how attentive the coordinators were, Even if I was not their bride they were all eager to help and so genuine. They even had a special day event for me to meet with my whole team for my wedding, from music, food to cake. I had about 10 family members and bridesmaids attending from out of town so it was so nice of them to have it all so easily set up and one stop plan. Our guests are STILL talking about our wedding and Coles Garden. They were blown away by the service and outstanding food from Catering Connection. We are truly blessed to have picked the very best venue in the state of Oklahoma. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. We are hoping we can host another event there in the near future! Thank you to the entire staff at Coles. We are so proud to say our wedding was at Coles! All our love, Lars and Michelle Sampson

Patricia · Married on 03/29/2014

We loved our ceremony and reception at Coles Garden. Lynda and Becca were absolutely wonderful. We had some catering issues to work through and they handled the situation beautifully. Our ceremony was by the lake, and the whole team was helpful, friendly, and super flexible for our somewhat odd requests. Thank you all!

Pamela · Married on 08/03/2013

My daughter's wedding was perfect thanks to Lynda, our planner and the beauty of Coles Garden. We opted for an indoor wedding as it is really too hot in August to sit out doors. I must say that some of our guests did not seem to mind the heat and strolled among the garden during the reception. We had numerous compliments from guests regarding our choice of venue.

My daughter and son-in-law were married here on a hot day in June! Christin was the MOST amazing wedding coordinator ever! So responsive leading up to and she was everywhere taking care of every detail on the day of. She was amazing in keeping the bride and groom calm and happy. Anytime we needed her, she was there. I've never seen anyone so dedicated and easy to work with on every detail. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we were all so happy with everything. Our guests had so many complements and we had the BEST time! It rained when we were packing up, but Christin was there till the end helping us. The dedicated caterer was amazing too! Book this venue! Fantastic in every way!

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2012

Coles Garden was the best place to have my romantic english garden wedding. The venue is absolutly gorgous. The gardens, chapel, and reception area were pefectly maintained. And the staff their is amazing. Lynda was a great help in coordinating everything and keeping me calm. I had some family issues that arose and she was able to keep me calm and walk me through it. Becca designing your wedding is well worth the extra designer fee. Our flowers were amazing! It was like she went into my head and saw exactly what i wanted.

• Chris

Chris · Married on 05/14/2011

We had the wedding and reception at Coles Garden, we could not ask for a better place to get married. The staff was wonderful and the venue was beautiful.

Holly · Married on 12/22/2007

They were great. I only had 3 months to plan the wedding, so this was great because it included so much at one location. The reception was held here. This included tables, table cloths, chairs, DJ (if wanted), cake (the cake was fantastic tasting and looking), food (I had horderves [sp??]), and they set it all up for you. It made the day much easier.

• LindeyKaye

Lindey · Married on 06/20/2015

Coles Garden is absolutely stunning!!! I adore our wedding coordinator, too! All of the staff we've met are incredibly helpful, dedicated, and friendly, though. You get a lot for what you pay for...my only complaint at ALL would be that we had a lot of communication issues with the caterer who is included in the package. Other than that, everything about Coles is beyond belief!

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

I could not have imagined getting married anywhere other than Coles Garden.

I am a distance bride, originally from OKC, and was very concerned about the challenges of distance planning. My fiance (now husband!) and I visited 9 venues in 3 days and instantly fell in love with Coles Garden. The grounds are stunning, but it's really the flexibility and dedication they offer than solidified our decision. The indoor/outdoor options and full-day exclusivity made the logistics of planning so much easier and the day-of chaos so much more manageable. Two hours before my wedding we had to move it inside for rain forecasts--but Coles had already set up inside "just in case" so there was NO stress about the venue change! That kind of ease is priceless.

And Christin Hill? If I didn't happily marry my hubby, I may have asked Christin to marry me. She was professional and responsive through the entire planning process, easily guiding me through decisions without ever making me feel silly for my incessant questions. On the day of the wedding she was calm and efficient, always adding humor to the stress to put me at ease.

Coles Garden offers many third party vendors included in their package, which makes planning a million times easier. And what's unexpected and often unconsidered in that relationship is that they've all consistently worked with each other so the wedding day is seamless!

I say without hesitation that my wedding day was as smooth as could ever be expected, and it is only because of Coles Garden.

Monica · Married on 02/20/2015

Cole's Garden might have been the best decision I made towards this wedding, aside from the groom!! The venue is gorgeous. It is typically a go-to venue for Spring and summer weddings but my Winter wedding was just as wonderful. Ask for Alysia. She went above and beyond for me and my family. Nevertheless, every staff member I came into contact with was just delightful. It's a pricey venue but I promise...you get more than you paid for.