Coleman Theatre Reviews

Coleman Theatre 5
Coleman Theatre 6
Coleman Theatre 7

Erika · Married on 09/22/2018

This place is more beautiful than any picture can ever show. And the people there are the kindest, nicest, most wonderful people I could have ever asked for to help us with our wedding.
    Danny’s passion for the theatre was contagious and I found myself telling ALL of my wedding guests fun facts about the theater!
    I cry tears of joy just thinking about the venue and my beautiful pictures! Below are some pictures that my family took with the phones and they are still perfect!
    If you want an elegant venue with the perfect staff this is the place!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Coleman Theatre 8
    Coleman Theatre 9
    Coleman Theatre 10

Jeffery · Married on 01/13/2018

We kept throwing curve balls at Danny and his team, and they didn't bat an eye they found a way to make majic happen. Danny and his tag always had a big smile on. The price was wonderful! We had been looking at venues in Tulsa, but then the quote for all we wanted at the Coleman was was places in Tulsa wanted for an empty room.

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Coleman Theatre 11
    Coleman Theatre 12

Sherrill · Married on 12/09/2017

Our Experiences with the Coleman Theatre & Ballroom was above and beyond our expectation. The rich history behind the venue made the experience even more special. You will never find a staff more accommodating than Danny & the rest of the crew at The Coleman Theatre! Absolutely the BEST!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Coleman Theatre 13
    Coleman Theatre 14
    Coleman Theatre 15

Erin · Married on 01/07/2005

These guys are amazing!!! We planned a destination wedding at the Coleman Theatre Beautiful on Old Route 66. The theatre was built in 1929, and over the past several years, the Friends of the Coleman have been renovating it back to its former glory.

The people here were amazing, and bent over backwards to do anything we needed. For example, we needed linens for the serving table, and manager called a friend to bring one over (I had never met these people before my wedding). It needed a good ironing, so the manager ran to a clothing shop a few doors down to borrow a steamer.

If you do an event there, I suggest getting them to open the concession stand. I had them serve popcorn and soda to my wedding guests, and they charged less then $2 a head. Plus, my guests got to keep the souvenir cup they were served soda in!

Sent on 02/06/2008