Cogan's Farm Reviews

Cogan's Farm 5
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lohrer · Married on 10/19/2019

The Perfect Venue

The people at Cogan’s Farm are amazing. We are getting married in October and I absolutely can not wait to have our wedding there.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Justin

Justin Braden · Married on 10/19/2019

They are awesome!

Definitely made us feel comfortable as soon as we got there! Absolutely can not wait for October!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Black · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Venue

Cogan Farms made our wedding perfect! The venue itself is absolutely stunning, but the owners were what really made our wedding a success. They helped us with anything we needed all weekend and were so friendly and kind to everyone. We couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Cogan's Farm 6
    Cogan's Farm 19
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Samantha Qualls · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect wedding venue

First off, this farm is drop-dead gorgeous! There are unlimited places for photos and lots of friendly animals to sneak in your photos :) Fran and Brian went above and beyond for my husband and I on our wedding day. We had to use the same chairs for our ceremony as our reception and they had them loaded up and moved immediately after the ceremony was over, we didn’t even have to lift a finger! They made us feel so at home the whole weekend ! I would recommend this place a million times over, its absolutely perfect !

Sent on 11/11/2019

Abby Swift · Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome experience from day one!!

Cogans Farm was the second venue we looked at and from the minute we stepped out of the car we knew this was the place. From the very start Brian, Fran and Megan treated us like one of the family. They made sure we had everything we needed for our special day. We love them and all the animals. They truly care about their brides and grooms!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing owners - extremely helpful

They were awesome. From Fran and Brian to their daughter Megan and her husband. They venue was awesome and they were more than happy to help us with a lot of things from the rehearsal dinner to the day of the wedding. So happy I chose this venue cause they made everything so much easier for me on my day! The day before my wedding I realized we were one table short for my sign in table and they helped me find one on the property and let me use it.

Cogan's Farm 20
    Cogan's Farm 21
    Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Experience with Cogan's Farm!

The owners at Cogan's Farm were phenomenal! They were very quick to respond, usually thirty minutes or less. They helped in every possible way on our wedding day, and they allowed us to check out the venue as many times as we needed beforehand. I highly recommend Cogan's Farm for your special day! You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

They helped make our wedding experience amazing! You couldn’t ask for sweeter people to help your wedding day go off flawlessly. If there is ANYTHING you need they are there to help.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Sherry

Sherry Hutcherson · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfection

Loved this venue for multiple reasons. They offer many choices for the ceremony. We chose the beautiful lakeside. This is the perfect place for a barn/farm/country wedding. It’s the “real deal”! The animals entertained the kids while the wedding party took pictures. The old barn is perfect for rehearsal dinner, smaller wedding and or reception. The FAMILY is the BEST to work with. I say WORK because they are workers, and they helped us so much! Everything they did was done with a smile. Couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful place and awesome people. We love Cogans Farm!

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply Amazing

If you're looking for a barn/farm style venue, this is the perfect place! This Venue is AMAZING!!!! The owners are there to help with anything you need. When my husband and I tour the farm for the first time; we fell in love with it! We loved we felt comfortable and at home. There are so many areas to choose to have your ceremony and reception. We chose to have the ceremony by the water, and we had the reception in the new barn! It turned out PERFECTLY! I highly recommend this venue!!

Cogan's Farm 22
    Cogan's Farm 23
    Cogan's Farm 24
    Cogan's Farm 25
    Cogan's Farm 26
    Sent on 01/11/2019

Shelbi · Married on 11/03/2018

There are so many reasons why Cogan’s Farm is the best wedding venue. One super great thing about the venue is that there are a million options for where to have the ceremony. Every inch of this farm is beautiful. Which also makes it great for photos! But the one thing that makes it stand out even more, is the people who own it. The owners are the best and are so kind and personable. They truly make the experience the best and leave you feeling like family.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Casey · Married on 10/27/2018

Guest of the bride

Such a pretty venue! It’s acrually this family’s home, and it’s gorgeous, and they open it up to you like they’ve known you forever! Perfect country setting, with lots of animals. If I wasn’t already married, I’d for sure have my wedding here. Such a happy place!

Jess · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Venue in Tennessee!!!

Absolutely gorgeous setting...so many choices on where to get married! The price is fantastic, too. And the owners are the nicest people around. They worked hard to whole weekend with a smile, and were so fun to be around! The donkeys and pig are an extra touch of authenticity. Definitely the happiest and most fun wedding I have been too. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sidney · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Venue you will find!

Not only did the family running this venue go out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we needed, they were hands on in helping us!! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day! Thanks to their help our day ran smoothly and we were all well taken care of! Our guests couldn’t stop giving complaints to the venue, and the work you could tell they put in to ensuring it was perfect! Cogans Farm will always hold a very special spot in our hearts!

Meagan · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing! Dream come true!

From the venue to Mrs. Fran and family they were always open to help in anyway. Our wedding day was crazy, but they made sure it went on with out a hit regardless of rain. We truly gained another family. I would definitely recommend the beautiful and rustic Cogan's Farm to anyone!

Cogan's Farm 27
    Cogan's Farm 28
    Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Lynn

Lynn Riggsbee · Married on 09/15/2018

Mother of the bride.

Beautiful farm and home. Fran and family are truly exceptional people. They open up their home to strangers and work hard to make your farm wedding dreams a reality! My husband drove our daughter out on an old John Deere tractor. Her new husband drove her off into the sunset on the same tractor. The setting at Cogan’s Farm was perfect for this! Highly recommend them!!

Cogan's Farm 29
    Cogan's Farm 30
    Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Macon · Married on 09/08/2018

This farm is beautiful! The owners treat you like family and are the sweetest most amazing people ever! We met as strangers but left as friends!

Cogan's Farm was the venue for my daughter's wedding. We fell in love with it the moment we arrived! It is the most beautiful place. It has rustic charm but also offers a classy setting. The owners are an awesome family that make you feel at home. We met as strangers but left as friends. We love this family and recommend Cogan's Farm to anyone looking for the perfect venue!

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Most perfect venue for the most perfect day! The place is beautiful, and the owners are so sweet and accommodating. No better place, trust me!

Ellen · Married on 06/01/2018

Best people and best venue you will ever find. Absolutely love them. ❤️

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely the best choice for a wedding venue!

Cogan's Farm 31
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Byron · Married on 03/29/2018

The nicest family I've ever worked with!!. They go above and beyond duty to help with whatever you need!! Its a magical place and I have yet to see anyone leave unsatisfied. The top of my list when I reccomend to anyone!!

Cogan's Farm 32
    Cogan's Farm 33
    Cogan's Farm 34
    Sent on 09/16/2018

jodi · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely LOVED this venue!! They were so attentive and caring. You could tell they love sharing their home and farm with us. We always tell people about cogans farm!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married at Cogans Farm on October 28th 2017. Everything from the venue to the ceremony, and reception was absolutely beautiful . They went above and beyond to help us make our day more special than we ever could have imagined. Everyone was so helpful and just wonderful people!! We highly recommend anyone looking for a perfect wedding venue to check out Cogans Farm!!

Tyler and Morgan Smith

Cogan's Farm 35
    Cogan's Farm 36
    Cogan's Farm 37
    Cogan's Farm 38
    Cogan's Farm 39
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Sally · Married on 10/26/2017

I had the good fortune to attend the very first wedding at Cogan's Farm. The venue is stunning and your pictures will be classically gorgeous with this unique and beautiful property as the backdrop. But that's not the reason you should choose Cogan's Farm as your wedding venue.

Here's the reason you should choose Cogan's Farm: the people who own this home and business truly understand how to be world-class hosts and create a memorable experience for you, your family, and guests. They will do all the planning meticulously and with forethought to ensure every detail is perfect. But when you are there experiencing your event you have dreamed of and planned for months (in some cases even years) it will feel delightfully unscripted, with all the feels, and memorable with an unmistakable element of pure fun!

Sent on 09/23/2018

pamela · Married on 10/07/2017

This farm and the family that live there are absolutely amazing!! SO friendly and warm. The scenery is stunning and the farm animals are so sweet. The loft and barn are beautiful areas for weddings and receptions. The house is TO DIE FOR! I am so happy my daughter and son in law got married at Cogan's Farm. The wedding was gorgeous!