Coffee and Camera Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1 User photo

Katie G. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing photos!

Anthony is an absolute professional with his photos! He made sure to talk with us before the wedding to ensure we captured all of the moments we wanted and made it happen. Not only is he extremely talented at his craft, but our guests loved him! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Alberto
    Alberto G. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Coffee & Camera did my wedding. My wife and I had a blast working with the photographer. The photographer was fun and professional, he really took his time and did not rush anything. The photos and videography blew us away, we thank Coffee & Camera for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way. We highly recommend Coffee & Camera!
    Kelly Married on 03/30/2019

Fun and professional

July 13 was a very special day for my husband and I. Coffee & Camera made it possible for us to not only have a memory of our own but also a vivid memory that we can forever watch. The photographer captured our wedding in such a beautiful way. The photographer was patient and very easy to work with, we really enjoyed his personality and his professionalism. Thank you, Coffee & Camera for creating an amazing video. A video where we can relive our special day! Will highly recommend and encourage others to use Coffee & Camera!!!!
    Alanna J. Married on 10/06/2018

So glad we found Anthony!!

My fiance (now husband!!) and I spent a lot of time looking for videographers. When my sister got married a few years ago, she didn't have a good experience with her videographer and we were frankly skeptical about having a video at all! I am SO GLAD we came to see reason on this one! After looking through what felt like a hundred different videographers, we were captivated by Anthony's videos. His videos felt intimate, which is exactly what we wanted to capture and remember. Not only that, his prices were incredibly reasonable! Anthony's videos are absolutely stunning and we were so happy that he fit in our budget. It was one of the best vendor decisions we made throughout the process!!

Fast forward to our wedding day: Anthony was a dream to work with! He was fun to be around during the relaxed parts of the day, and gave us the perfect amount of space when my husband and I were having our quiet moments together. Anthony captured those intimate moments without us changing the way we interacted with one another. When I saw the video for the first time, it took me right back to our wedding day! I can't believe I was one of those people who didn't think a video was necessary at the beginning! I will treasure it forever now. :)
  • FutureMrsJ
    Alanna Married on 10/06/2018

So glad we found Anthony!!

Krystal Married on 09/15/2018

Quality work

Anthony is awesome! The quality of this finish product was AMAZING! We got married in the mountains and the drone footage was beyond belief. We’re so in love with our final video! Anthony was also super easy to work with. He wants to make your video as personalized to the couple as possible! I would definitely recommend!
    Samara Married on 08/04/2018
    Anthony did a great job on our wedding pictures! He was really nice to work with and make us feel very comfortable during the shooting.
    Sara Married on 06/16/2018
    Coffee and Camera was so easy to work with! Anthony was laid back, go with the flow and knew how to take our dreams and make them a reality. Financially, he was able to capture everything we wanted in our budget and did everything he could to work around it.
    Marissa Married on 05/12/2018
    we absolutely recommend coffee&camera ! our videographer was so kind and chill, he just let us do our thing. our wedding video was more than we dreamed of ! if you’re looking for someone to capture your special day, choose coffee&camera !
    Giorgie Married on 11/18/2017
    My husband and I absolutely love our wedding video! Anthony, the owner, was so easy to work with. We had lost our videographer a month and a half before the wedding and we’re scrambling to find a new one. Anthony was so accomadating, easy going and very helpful. The day of the wedding he was very laid back and helped to make the environment fun and relaxing. I would definitely recommend Coffee & Camera to anyone!
    Lori Married on 11/11/2017
    Awesome job Anthony! Thank you for all you’ve done!
    Melanie Married on 10/28/2017
    Anthony is a dear dear friend of me and my husband, and he shot a short wedding video for us (all while being in our wedding! Don't ask how he did it, he's just a magician). Anthony (the owner) did such a great job on our wedding video, and was sure to combine professionalism with personality and quality. HIs passion for videography and photography, and the ability to give his clients the most professional and high quality piece is unmatched.
    Hope Married on 08/19/2017
    My husband I could not be more pleased with our wedding video. The owner, Anthony, has a great sense of professionalism, and takes such pride in his work. We are less than photogenic at times and I'm sure we were hard to follow around all night, but Anthony and his team got some great shots and brought everything together so well. Thanks again!
    Allison Married on 06/03/2017
    My wedding video is absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for better. It was everything I wanted and more! Anthony is great! He made sure that I got exactly what I wanted in the video and I got the video back quickly. I definitely recommend!
    Jordan Married on 06/03/2017
    Coffee and Camera was refereed to us by a friend. We were able to meet with Anthony in the beginning and he guided us on which package would best fit us and all the things we wanted to incorporate in our video. During the planning process he was very thorough, accommodating and great to work with. We were also very happy with the drone footage and how he incorporated it in the final product!
    Amy Married on 10/29/2016
    As an event coordinator, Anthony was great to work with! Very flexible with the timeline and responsive to the client's needs. I cannot wait to see the results! The teaser was beautiful!
    Bekah Married on 08/08/2015
    Anthony did such an amazing job, so easy to work with. Highly recommend.
    Heather Married on 02/21/2015
    Anthony did an amazing job filming our wedding and creating a special clip that shows all of our favorite memories. Couldn't have asked for better!
    Jason Married on 05/12/2018
    Anthony did spectacular work capturing our wedding video. He came through with some amazing drone footage of the beautiful mountain backdrop, and some great spur of the moment ideas for shots that captured the moments. He’s laid back, easy to work with, and very accommodating with our timeline. Definitely exceeded expectations and love the finished product!
    Adina Married on 08/16/2014
    Anthony shot beautiful, candid footage throughout our entire wedding day all while remaining unobtrusive to our guests or the event. He collaborated with us afterwards to ensure the footage we wanted was in the final product and was able to provide us with the video quickly after the wedding. I highly recommend him!
    Erica Married on 09/16/2017
    Anthony did a very good job with our wedding video. He makes sure it is perfect for his customers and is really easy to work with.
    Kaylee Married on 11/11/2017
    Anthony did such a great job on our wedding video! It is a video we will always look back on and smile/laugh/cry. We were so grateful he could do our video and be apart of our special day!