CocoMelody Bridal Boutique Reviews

86 Reviews for CocoMelody Bridal Boutique

• Gracie

Gracie · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Amazing experience

After hours and hours of online research on wedding dresses i stumbled upon Cocomelody. i read all the reviews and watched all the youtube reviews and decided to make an appointment.

Check in was fast and easy. The front desk was extremely welcoming and attentive.

My stylist was Clay and let me tell you he was AMAZING! Clay pulled the dresses that i had emailed him prior to my appointment. The quality of the dresses was great and the prices even better! i did not feel rushed or pressured to buy a dress. I went to my appointment with my aunt, sister and grandmother, however i could not make a decision without my mom. so we decided to make a 2nd appointment.

Upon arriving at my second appointment Clay was busy with another client and i was being helped by another stylist. I believe they were having issues finding the dresses that i was asking for. But the store manager took it upon herself to help out personally! Customer service was great on her part. Halfway through my appointment Clay became available and was able to help me. The dress that i was looking for "LD5830" was not available in my size, however when i seen it in person i knew that was my dress!

Plus size selection was great and at very reasonable prices!

i will be updating my post once the dress comes in and i am able to try it on.

Thank you Cocomelody for an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/26/2019

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hey Gracie, thank you so much for your support and feedback!!! We will also keep training our every stylist. Can't wait to see your updates!!! :)
  • Heisha

Heisha · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Stunning dresses

I loved everything about CocoMelody! I went to their pop up shop in NYC and they have amazing customer service. Sure they didn’t have all the dresses I wanted to try on but they made the experience amazing. I still got to try on 3 dresses and I fell in love with my dress. I customized it and it fits like a glove. Thank you CocoMelody for the amazing dress!

Sent on 08/28/2019

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique's reply:

We're flattered you make us a part of your big day, Hersha. And hope you'll be the happiest bride! Love youuuu!

Jessica Ennabi · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Sweet deals and good quality!

I had a great experience here! I chose a dress that was just perfect for taking pictures on the beach. My stylist, Adrienne has been so responsive. She has been available via text, knowledgeable about the product, and recommended the dress that I eventually chose. I got a great deal on Black Friday which was perfect since this was my 2nd dress for my wedding. I've been to 7 bridal stores and tried on over 50 dresses. This store offers great quality dresses for AMAZING prices. The store interior is so chic too! I have not received my dress yet, so hopefully all goes well.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Stefanie

Stef · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Bought my wedding dress online !

I can’t believe that I took the risk to buy a dress without actually trying it on but I am so glad that I did. It is absolutely perfect and excellent quality. And the price was insanely cheap!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Affordable and Beautiful

The dresses are beautiful. They photograph beautifully and look super expensive but they are not! Taj was amazing in finding me a dress I would feel comfortable in and they can customize it any way you want. They can take away thing you don't like about the dress and add things you want as well. They aim to please the bride. I am so happy I got my dress here!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna Foster · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Ask for Taj!

We went on a Thursday afternoon, by appointment, for me to try on wedding gowns. We were ten minutes late because of traffic, but no one showed any irritation. Taj was my lovely stylist and she was patient, helpful, and very sweet. Only one or two other groups were there during my appointment slot, but we had Taj's undivided attention. I tried on four dresses, tried a couple different sizes, re-tried on a couple, and then finally chose The One! Taj helped me custom order it with removable off-the-shoulder straps (it's normally strapless) and got permission from her manager to give me the Black Friday discount even though I was a couple weeks early. The one thing I didn't expect was a tip line on the receipt because I thought stylists made commission. As a bartender, I can't just leave a tip line blank, though. Just make sure you prepare for that in your budget. Also make sure you're ordering your dress super early!I ordered my dress on November 14th and it won't arrive until February 22nd, then I'll still need to get alterations, but thankfully my wedding isn't until August. Have fun and enjoy your dress shopping experience!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Nichols · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Great value and service!

Loved my experience with Cocomelody. I was able to schedule a time to go into their store in LA from their website, and they confirmed with me. I found exactly what I wanted, paid a little more for custom sizing and it shipped to me perfectly fitted.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Arlenys

Arlenys Collado · Married on 04/18/2020

In love with my wedding dress + $

This place is so welcoming with an incredible customer service. Their wedding dresses are absolutely stunning and with a great quality. And the price made it even much better. Would highly recommend to all the brides, this place is a must to visit one. My dress + a tiara came up to $774

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Dollar · Married on 04/04/2020

Best service

Kindest people and great prices for amazing styles. Awesome experience! Can’t wait to wear my dress!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing experience

I found out about Cocomelody online. At first I was a little hesitant about ordering such an important item online. I made a showroom and visited the LA store to try some on. I had an incredible consultant (Samantha!) who helped me find the perfect dress. My dress came quickly and is amazing quality. I have had my first alterations appointment and they were so kind and helpful. They talked me through each step of what was to be done to my dress and set up my follow up appointment right away. This process has been so easy and the employees have helped me every step of the way. I could not recommend Cocomelody enough!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Janay

Janay · Married on 12/07/2019

Excellent Service

Cocomelody is AMAZING! I tell that to everyone! I’m still very much in love with my wedding dress! Abigail is the BEST! And she has an awesome team! She was very accommodating and helpful with getting me the right dress and ensuring that it matched my vision. When I expressed I wasn’t happy with the color that I received, she immediately reached out to me and wanted to make sure that the problem was fixed! I received my dress and needed alterations and Albert & Benjamin were amazing as well! They were extremely helpful and made sure that my dress fit perfectly! Abigail answered all of the questions I had, even in regards to alterations to the bridesmaids dresses! I’m extremely appreciative of Cocomelody

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazed by the prices and the quality

My dress was the prefect dress for me. I was amazed by the prices and the quality of the dresses. I would strongly recommend CocoMelody. If CocoMelody the place you're looking to get a dress at schedule your appointment ASAP and give yourself some time.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing customer service

I traveled over an hour and a half to visit the Los Angels location, all I can say is... it was worth the drive! The staff was amazing, super helpful and polite. I went into with a large party and they were able to accommodate us without any problems. I found THE dress at my appointment and it was delivered before the date promised. When I went to alterations in Azuza I was helped by Benjamin and he was absolutely amazing! My dress was customized to my liking, the staff at the alterations department was just beyond amazing, I can’t thank everyone enough for making this process so smoothly and enjoyable. I highly recommend Coco Melody to all the brides out there. I can’t wait to wear my dress on November 2nd.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • FutureMrsRhodes

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful dresses

I ordered my wedding dress, 2 bridesmaid dresses, and 4 ties from CocoMelody and everything came in in such amazing quality. I will definitely be ordering from them again if I need a formal dress.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Jaycee

Jaycee · Married on 10/31/2019

After 50+ dresses..

I'm from the Reno, NV area but we decided to take a trip to cocomelody after hearing great things online about them. This was my fifth time wedding dress shopping and also the best. I tried on 7 dresses, they offered champagne, it was a good time and I found my dress. Their prices are great and their work is good quality.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely amazing and so simple

My dress was perfect and even more gorgeous than I ever imagined!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Joylin

Joylin Munro · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing experience

I learned about Cocomelody when I started looking for online wedding dresses that were adorable in the summer of 2018. I followed their Instagram and Facebook page/group where I was able to see real reviews and photos of other brides about their dresses. I fell in love with the Linda dress (LD5780) and bought it during their Black Friday sale. I did custom measurements, sent those in and Coco did an amazing job of having me double and triple check to make sure my measurements were correct. They even had me send photos of myself and the tape measure for verification before starting on my dress. I was also able to change the lining to a dark champagne instead of keeping it either nude or white like they have offered.

It was supposed to take 60 days (not including shipping) and it actually came in about 2 weeks earlier. The shipping took about 3 days from then the shipping label was created to when it was at my door. The dress came in a black Cocomelody box and looked very professional. Everything was amazing quality and fit me perfectly! I'll attach photos to show how perfect my dress is and how it is the most amazing quality! People think I paid over 3K for my dress and are amazed when I tell them I only spent $460!

I will forever be thankful for the amazing ladies at Coco and for making sure my dress was perfect! I can't wait to wear it on my big day in October!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding Dress

My dress was amazing and budget friendly!! I got so many compliments on it! I wish I could wear it again!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely beat experience

I found my dream dress with Cocomelody at there LA store. I got a dress, customized veil and a jeweled belt for a very good price. The service was great, they made me feel very comfortable and I absolutely loved the experience with them. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Aileen

Aileen Kish · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful and fairly priced

I got so lucky to find out about cocomelody. I found the most gorgeous dress for a great price and it was amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Marissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience, honestly don't know why anyone would go elsewhere ❤️

Amazing experience! Everything you want in a bridal dress shop & appointment. Girlie help me try on a bunch of dresses (even the ones my mom/soon-to-be mother-in-law were choosing a random). An absolute dream come true and I found the most beautiful dress. They are all so helpful, Girlie even mentioned custom alterations to make my dress even more perfect for me/my body. Truly perfect, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. ❤️

Sent on 11/08/2018

Marissa Hart · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding Dress

Felt like an absolutely princess in my wedding dress. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend COCOmelody!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Tamiko

Tamiko Little · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Dress! Amazing Service! Best Prices!

I am so glad with my decision to purchase my dress from CocoMelody. They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from and all reasonably priced. You could purchase 2 quality made dresses for the price of 1 at other bridal shops. Albert from the Alterations Team was simply amazing. He was helpful and knowledgeable. I am already in love with my dress and we haven't even finished the alterations. Best wedding choice so far -other than picking my guy, of course (smile).

Sent on 06/05/2019

Liz · Married on 08/24/2019

I just said yes to the dress at CocoMelody.. everyone was friendly and helpful. Benjamin was great!! He was kind and patient. He helped me to find my dress.

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2019

Quick Responses

Quick to help you with measurements. Great dresses for great price.

Sent on 12/18/2018