CocoMelody Bridal Boutique Reviews

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 7
  • Gracie

Gracie · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Amazing experience

After hours and hours of online research on wedding dresses i stumbled upon Cocomelody. i read all the reviews and watched all the youtube reviews and decided to make an appointment.

Check in was fast and easy. The front desk was extremely welcoming and attentive.

My stylist was Clay and let me tell you he was AMAZING! Clay pulled the dresses that i had emailed him prior to my appointment. The quality of the dresses was great and the prices even better! i did not feel rushed or pressured to buy a dress. I went to my appointment with my aunt, sister and grandmother, however i could not make a decision without my mom. so we decided to make a 2nd appointment.

Upon arriving at my second appointment Clay was busy with another client and i was being helped by another stylist. I believe they were having issues finding the dresses that i was asking for. But the store manager took it upon herself to help out personally! Customer service was great on her part. Halfway through my appointment Clay became available and was able to help me. The dress that i was looking for "LD5830" was not available in my size, however when i seen it in person i knew that was my dress!

Plus size selection was great and at very reasonable prices!

i will be updating my post once the dress comes in and i am able to try it on.

Thank you Cocomelody for an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/26/2019

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hey Gracie, thank you so much for your support and feedback!!! We will also keep training our every stylist. Can't wait to see your updates!!! :)
  • Heisha

Heisha · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Stunning dresses

I loved everything about CocoMelody! I went to their pop up shop in NYC and they have amazing customer service. Sure they didn’t have all the dresses I wanted to try on but they made the experience amazing. I still got to try on 3 dresses and I fell in love with my dress. I customized it and it fits like a glove. Thank you CocoMelody for the amazing dress!

Sent on 08/28/2019

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique's reply:

We're flattered you make us a part of your big day, Hersha. And hope you'll be the happiest bride! Love youuuu!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Bought my wedding dress online !

I can’t believe that I took the risk to buy a dress without actually trying it on but I am so glad that I did. It is absolutely perfect and excellent quality. And the price was insanely cheap!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Jaycee

Jaycee · Getting married on 10/31/2019

After 50+ dresses..

I'm from the Reno, NV area but we decided to take a trip to cocomelody after hearing great things online about them. This was my fifth time wedding dress shopping and also the best. I tried on 7 dresses, they offered champagne, it was a good time and I found my dress. Their prices are great and their work is good quality.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Joylin

Joylin Munro · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing experience

I learned about Cocomelody when I started looking for online wedding dresses that were adorable in the summer of 2018. I followed their Instagram and Facebook page/group where I was able to see real reviews and photos of other brides about their dresses. I fell in love with the Linda dress (LD5780) and bought it during their Black Friday sale. I did custom measurements, sent those in and Coco did an amazing job of having me double and triple check to make sure my measurements were correct. They even had me send photos of myself and the tape measure for verification before starting on my dress. I was also able to change the lining to a dark champagne instead of keeping it either nude or white like they have offered.

It was supposed to take 60 days (not including shipping) and it actually came in about 2 weeks earlier. The shipping took about 3 days from then the shipping label was created to when it was at my door. The dress came in a black Cocomelody box and looked very professional. Everything was amazing quality and fit me perfectly! I'll attach photos to show how perfect my dress is and how it is the most amazing quality! People think I paid over 3K for my dress and are amazed when I tell them I only spent $460!

I will forever be thankful for the amazing ladies at Coco and for making sure my dress was perfect! I can't wait to wear it on my big day in October!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 8
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 9

Jackie · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding Dress

My dress was amazing and budget friendly!! I got so many compliments on it! I wish I could wear it again!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 10

Marissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience, honestly don't know why anyone would go elsewhere ❤️

Amazing experience! Everything you want in a bridal dress shop & appointment. Girlie help me try on a bunch of dresses (even the ones my mom/soon-to-be mother-in-law were choosing a random). An absolute dream come true and I found the most beautiful dress. They are all so helpful, Girlie even mentioned custom alterations to make my dress even more perfect for me/my body. Truly perfect, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. ❤️

Sent on 11/08/2018

Marissa Hart · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding Dress

Felt like an absolutely princess in my wedding dress. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend COCOmelody!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 15
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 16
  • Tamiko

Tamiko Little · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Dress! Amazing Service! Best Prices!

I am so glad with my decision to purchase my dress from CocoMelody. They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from and all reasonably priced. You could purchase 2 quality made dresses for the price of 1 at other bridal shops. Albert from the Alterations Team was simply amazing. He was helpful and knowledgeable. I am already in love with my dress and we haven't even finished the alterations. Best wedding choice so far -other than picking my guy, of course (smile).

Sent on 06/05/2019

Liz · Married on 08/24/2019

I just said yes to the dress at CocoMelody.. everyone was friendly and helpful. Benjamin was great!! He was kind and patient. He helped me to find my dress.

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2019

Quick Responses

Quick to help you with measurements. Great dresses for great price.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Janet · Married on 04/27/2019

Very happy to had found and said "Yes' to the dress at CocoMelody. My stylist, Girlie was very helpful, friendly, and patient. She offered a lot of ideas and different styles that I didn't even think would fit me. At the end "The One" was something I never expected. Thank you so much Girlie!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Maria Gabriela · Married on 02/02/2019

I came to this store because my girlfriend came to get her dress here almost two years ago. They did such an amazing job with her and her dress that that I knew I had to check them out now that I'm getting married.

I am a plus size figure and I was thinking that they would not carry any dresses in my size (size 20), but they did! A large selection as a matter of fact. Abigail was our expert for the day. She told me and my girlfriend's to browse all the dresses and she would help us get them for me. Her attentions to me and my group went above and beyond what I could've hoped for. She really understood what I wanted and didn't make me feel pressured at all! In fact, she made me feel so welcomed and comfortable with her that it felt like we've known each other for years!

They have a large selection of dresses. They can custom style any dress! I think you should come with an open mind and be open to suggestions from the experts because they really know what they are doing! Even if you think you would never imagine yourself in a certain style, just try it out and you might be surprised!

I want to thank everybody at CocoMelody for their hospitality this past Saturday (05/05/18) for my first bridal fitting with them. Abigail is AMAZING! As I mentioned earlier, she went above an beyond to make this experience so much fun and memorable with my mom and girlfriends. I highly recommend this place!

p.s. I said 'YES!' to the dress! :)

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • ShanAndKelsWeddingBells

Shannon & Kellie · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect Dress for my Perfect Day

I was hesitant to order something so important online, but all my fears were swept away when my dress arrived. I'm a bigger girl with an odd shape so I had it custom made and even added sleeves from another dress onto my sleeveless dress. It came in perfect. I lost a little weight and had a local tailor fit the dress even more to my body. She mentioned how well the dress was made. I will tell anyone how great Cocomelody's service was. They even recommended the proper petticoat to give the dress the shaping it needed to sit properly. Thank you!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 17
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 18
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 19

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Shannon!!! we are so honored to be a part of your big day by making your dream dress! We are so proud of having you as one of our #cocomelodybrides!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 12/19/2018

I am so excited to say yes to the dress at CocoMelody. I'm a plus size girl and they had samples that actually got me and worked with me to find the perfect dress. Clay was absolutely fantastic and made me feel so comfortable with evertyhing.

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 10/21/2018

So I didn't go to the actual boutique I live in FL I bought my dress online but their customer service is superb and attention to detail is amazing. I added sleeves to my dress I just orderd it can't wait to recieve it .

Sent on 08/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2018

WOW! The LA shop is the ultimate experience for dress shopping! If you can, go there, you won't be disappointed. I flew in from Vancouver, Canada and was greeted with champagne and gracious and professional people. It's obvious that everyone loves what they are doing, they get excited with you and do everything in their power to make this an amazing experience! I have been to high-end boutiques and nothing has come close to my experience at Cocomelody. Angel was helping me and she is UNREAL! If you get a chance ask for her - she truly knows what she is doing and makes you feel so special on this day! Everything about that appointment was perfect and I thank all off Cocomelody for making this experience extra!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/18/2018

I haven't gotten my dress yet, so this is a review based on my initial experience. I made an appointment on the wrong day, and I emailed them once and they changed it right away! I also got to my appointment 10 minutes late, and since the appointment was only 1 hour, I was worried I wouldn't find a dress. I picked out 4 to try on, but it was the first one I tried on that I wound up buying. The dress was perfect AND it was below my budget! I was so happy and emotional about the dress I bought! I couldn't be more happy with everything so far. My dress should be ready by April. which gives me enough time to do alterations and get it perfect for me. I am so happy with everything. I will update my review once I get the dress and have it altered. Thank you to the team at Coco Melody...you guys rock. And it is super awesome that my nickname is Coco. Yea!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Sandy · Married on 08/04/2018

I happened to be in LA for work and made a last minute appointment online, they were super accommodating and made me feel very welcome. Benjamin was an amazing advisor: patient, kind, knowledgable, and more than willing to work within my budget. Even though my budget wasn't the biggest, there were many, many, MANY, gorgeous options for me to try on. Even at my size (street size 14), there were many options to try on, some with modesty fabric to cover the back and I could get a real idea of what the dresses would look like on my body. The selection of styles was extensive and gorgeous. The entire experience was lovely and I found the perfect dress for my big day! Thank you Benjamin for making me feel comfortable throughout and making me feel special. I highly recommend CocoMelody!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 20

Juana · Married on 07/21/2018

After coming from another Bridal Boutique I ran into this place. They took me in without an appointment because they were available. Tyler was very nice, patient and very helpful and understanding. If you are on a budget this is the place to come. You will leave with a beautiful dress... I definitely recommend this place to everyone.!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Carolyn · Married on 05/03/2018

I’m so glad I got my dress here. Everything is very affordable. They don’t offer alterations in house but that wasn’t an issue for me. They have an exceptional amount of inventory online but not all of it is in their boutique downtown. I loved that none of the sales reps were pushy and really left you to do your own thing unless they were needed. Clay is the person that recommended my dress and at first I laughed in his face! Then my “joke dress” turned out to be THE DRESS. They are great about making changes or alterations to the dress you order, such as removing floral accents that aren’t to your taste or if you like a top of one dress and the bottom of another they can customize something just for you. They ship your dress directly to your house so after you order you don’t have to make another trip downtown.

Sent on 05/23/2018

MELISSA · Married on 04/28/2018

I found my dress 1 month prior to my wedding date. Worked with Benjamin (he's Amazing). I was a little discouraged because they don't have many selections in bigger sizes so he made me try on the dress that I fell in love with! The quality of the dress is amazing and the price couldn't be any better! I paid a rush order fee and also bought a hair accessory along with my dress for well under $1000

Sent on 04/25/2018
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 21

Claudia · Married on 04/28/2018

I was nervous at first about buying a dress online but it was worth every penny and more. The personnel at CocoMelody were ultra responsive and helpful and the dress was made perfectly. I am ALWAYS recommending them to whomever doesn't want to spend thousands on a dress they will only wear for a day.

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Married and Loving It!

Jayna · Married on 02/25/2018

If you are looking for a beautiful dress and a low cost this is the place!! I originally bought my dress from Alfred Angelo, and as many people know they closed their doors without telling anyone and I lost my dress!! I saw Cocomelody online and couldn't believe how beautiful and inexpensive their dresses were!! Very skeptical I am luck enough to live in Southern CA so I was able to make the trip to LA to see for myself. STUNNING!! Make an appointment as there is a doorman checking as it is located in the fashion district (which isn't the nicest place). They have almost every dress you see online and I feel in love with a new dress.
    If you are looking for a bridal salon where they serve champagne and have a large sitting area for your guests this isn't that place. But they have dressing rooms and little seating areas for you to try on dresses and everyone there is so sweet and helpful!!
    The dresses you see online are exactly how they look in real life! I paid $1,100 for my first dress and for under $400 at Cocomelody the dresses were the same quality.
    You can order dresses online- they will custom make them to your measurements for a small fee, and if you aren't planning on any crazy dieting I suggest the extra fee to avoid having to have it altered. So happy I took a chance on this place and so happy I can share this gem!
    My dress with custom measurements, added lining on the torso (the original dress was a little see through for my taste) shipping, and alterations through Cocomelody was about $580

Sent on 01/22/2018
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 22
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 23
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 24
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 25
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 26
    CocoMelody Bridal Boutique 27

Michael · Married on 01/07/2018

the staff are amazing. theyre very very very helpful.
    they made me and my sisters like a celebrity client.
    their dresses are amazing, the designs are so beautiful.
    a big puffy and amazing gowns are around $400 or less.
    great price. this is a hidden gem. amazing work from cocomelody
    and my girls are very very satisfied. we highly recommend this place

Sent on 01/15/2018