COCOA COUTURE Reviews

77 | Hershey, PA

77 Reviews for COCOA COUTURE

Allison H. · Married on 08/15/2020

Coco Couture

I can not say enough about the Positive experience I had at Coco Couture. Jill was so helpful and really guided me to find the most perfect mother of the groom gown. Her help was instrumental in finding the perfect style. She allowed me to relax and really enjoy the experience.
    Heidi is an extremely talented seamstress. Her Professional experience is impeccable. She listened to me and was able to make all the adjustments I requested. She was flexible with my fittings and done in plenty of time for the big day. The dress was perfect!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Aubrey · Married on 06/14/2020

Amazing customer service

I was so nervous (and excited) to go wedding dress shopping. I had a general idea of what I wanted and Paige knew exactly what options to bring me. She made sure to share a style that was different from what I thought I wanted so that I could compare. We found the most perfect Sophia Tolli. I’m so pleased. EVERYONE was amazing, kind and generous with their time and expertise. So excited to be married in a dress from Cocoa Couture.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Lindsay W. · Married on 11/15/2019

Great Experience!

I had a great experience at Cocoa Couture and with my bridal consultant, Janine! She was so sweet and helps you feel relaxed and at ease straight away. She is super funny too and will take pictures for you! :)

She is actually who picked out the dress I ended up choosing to wear on my wedding day! She listened to all of my ideas of what I thought I wanted and picked a dress that truly met all of those points. I absolutely love my dress and am so glad I made an appointment at Cocoa Couture! Thank you, Janine!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Kate

Kate V. · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic bridal salon

Cocoa Couture was wonderful to work with! From the selection of gowns by the designer I wanted, to the bridal assistant, to the alterations and the fantastic Janine who made things happen, I couldn’t be happier! We also purchased all of our bridesmaids dresses and rented the groom/groomsmen tuxes from Cocoa Couture. Our entire bridal party looked amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Janice was such a wonderful person to work with.. I had been to a few other bridal shops and just wasn't finding what I wanted. She listened to me and I ended up finding the perfect dress.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

The staff was very friendly, professional, showed me dresses only within the budget, and was very helpful in scheduling fittings and getting my dress on time. Wonderful selection of gorgeous dresses and designers. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Great selection of dresses!! Everyone was very personable with me. The lady who does alterations is great and very flexible!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Hayley · Married on 04/11/2015

I could not be happier with my wedding dress and the service I received from Cocoa Couture!! My dress was gorgeous and we got a great deal on it! Their seamstress is also amazing!!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Nichole · Married on 01/10/2015

Cocoa Couture has the best selection of wedding gowns. I was very picky and I finally found the perfect dress there! The staff was so sweet and helpful. Jen was espically amazing and helpful! :)

Sent on 02/16/2015

Cheryl · Married on 10/31/2014

Loved working with the team at Cocoa Couture. I felt welcomed every time I stopped by. The owners are always there as well to make sure your experience is a good one. They were so helpful and really took the time to understand my vision for my wedding dress. In the end, I had my dream gown. I added Swarovski Crystal straps and they took the time to give me their opinions on all of my accessories. When you walk in to Cocoa Couture it is an upscale atmosphere. Also, I loved that they had diffusers around the space to make it smell of Cocoa. The staff was knowledgeable and caring. I wish I could go through the whole process again, so I could buy another beautiful dress!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Anna · Married on 04/12/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Jen and the rest of the team during the course of nine months leading up to my wedding. Having been through a 50-pound weight-loss transformation during the previous year, the perfect gown was high on my list of priorities. The selection of gowns and how complimentary the staff was made the whole experience extra special, and I ended up with a gown that I thought I'd have only in my dreams. I wholeheartedly recommend Cocoa Couture.

Sent on 05/05/2014

So friendly! Very helpful and patient!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Caterkayla · Married on 02/03/2014

Excellent service, explained well, great experence!

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • Innasc · Married on 01/10/2014

Jen was very helpful. provided great detail on dresses. Sweet, great customer service.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Absolutely wonderful, 3 enjoyable calmed and made a pleasant experience! Thanks a ton!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2013

Have a great dress selection and staff is extremely welcoming!

Sent on 11/07/2013

I'm so glad Jen convinced me to try on dresses today!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jenn is the most helpful sales girl we have ever dealt with. SHe went out of her way to help us find what we needed.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Philly · Married on 10/01/2013

very nice and pleasant to work with

Sent on 10/14/2013

Wonderful first visit! All the help advice was great and love the gown we found! I look forward to coming back

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • O

Omgo · Married on 08/20/2013

jan Was a terrific help. She picked me a perfect dress. She was very kind and helpful.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Susan · Married on 03/24/2013

I had THE BEST experience at Cocoa Couture. First of all the selection at Cocoa Couture is huge and they carried all the designers that were on my list. Josh at Cocoa Couture went out of his way to make special accomadations so that my whole wedding party could be present to help me make my selection. We had so much fun and in the end I got the most beautiful dress for my wedding, shoes, head piece, and jewelry. Just perfect. I felt like a true princess. My girls were also thrilled with they're experience, price, and selection. The tux selection is also outstanding. All together a wonderful experience, professional, and I would recommend Cocoa Couture to all my friends or anyone in need of a wedding dress, brides maid, tux, or prom. You will not be disappointed. Thumbs up First Class

Sent on 05/18/2013

Marilyn · Married on 03/10/2013

A very talented wedding gown designer Daniel Thompson designed a gown that made me feel like Queen for a Day. Move over Cinderella! All my amazing wedding jewlery was by Meg. The professional team at Cocoa Couture exceeded my expectations and brought these amazing vendors to my attention. You simply can't match the beauty and unique quality of the gowns. If you can afford it, I highly recommend it. Tuxedo's for the men also looked great. Thank you to all for making my dream a reality.

Sent on 03/12/2013

I had an amazing time for the first time trying on dresses!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Megan · Married on 12/14/2012

Cocoa Couture was the 3rd bridal salon I visited when searching for the perfect dress. I found my gown, then left and thought about it for a few weeks, but eventually returned to purchase it. I was provided with great service during my appointment. There wasn't pressure, but kind and honest guidance about styles, pricing, and how it would fit into my wedding vision.

When I returned for my first fitting--I felt like a movie star with all the attention I received from staff! They helped me accessorize my gown beautifully. One of the consultants brought me a veil to try on... It cost over $200. I laughed and told them I needed one closer to $50--and wouldn't you know, she helped me order something just as beautiful, but in my price range. I was grateful that an "up-sell" wasn't made to feel like a priority by the sales staff.

My only note, is when discussing alterations, ask to speak directly to the seamstress. My "guestimate" was much lower than what the cost eventually ended up being. There isn't really fault to be placed, but it's just something to be aware of. That being said, the recommended seamstress, Teresa, was amazing. She is truly talented in what can be seen as "a lost art". No complaints on the actual work that was done with regards to alterations.

Sent on 01/06/2013